• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legendary Rebels II: The Human's War

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Alan now started freaking a bit. How timid was he anyway? The girl, Latias in disguise, looked at Alan. "Wh-who are you?"

She only giggled & walked up to him, looking at the bandages on his head. "Oh my. Did you hit your head or something? You really should be more careful." Spike chuckled at this show This was really funny as Alan was being fooled so easily. Was someone gonna join the show next? If only Spike had popcorn to enjoy this, but it was still too early for food.

Kirlia finally woke up & yawned, rubbing his eyes. He smelled something delicious & noticed the bacon. How hungry he was since yesterday, he walked up to Spike & nudged on his shorts. Spike, can I have some food?

Spike looked at Kirlia & smiled, or smirked. It's hard to tell what type of smile he was doing. He grabbed another piece of bacon & gave it to Kirlia. "Here you go." Kirlia took a bite & munchedon it. He really enjoyed this taste & he smiled to show how much he loved it. Spike focused back on the 'show' since this was still funny to him.

miley810

Assassin
Years
Adriane bit her lip. It was her fault, she had woke up and screamed twice last night. All of the sudden her arm started throbbing again, causing her to scream. She panted, gripping her arm. Glaceon and Mew ran to her.

"It's hurting again?"Glaceon asked.

Adriane nodded not wanting to say anything.

"Why don't you just tell them?"Mew asked.

"Yeah, they're bound to find out anyways."Glaceon said.

Adriane sighed, admitting defeat. She rolled up her sleve revealing the big bruise. "My father abuses me." Thats why she didn't go on the trip with them.

(Sorry for the short post I am on my phone and can't type well on this stupid digital keyboard.)

Last edited:

Wymsical

V.S. The Wymsical Champion
Years
Gad Sylvanhart
A Hectic Family Reunion

I was so pleased with my new powers, I kept trying them out again, and again, and again. I was getting much better at using them with each time I used them. I still hadn't tried out my most dangerous power: Mind wiping, and I didn't intend to just yet. I teleported from room to room to room. I saw the Main Room, and all the other rooms of HQ that went with it. "This is awesome!" I said to Uxie, as we re-entered the main room. "Yes, but it's time to go back now." Uxie said. I obliged, and went back to the room that everyone else was in. Everything went black for a moment as I imagined the room, with its long table and hay beds. When I re-opened my eyes, it was the same room, with a little change. Adam had woken up, and he was squirming from a girl who had just entered the room. It was true, I hadn't seen this girl before. She wore plain jammies all over, but there was something...un-human about her. Of course, unlike Alan, I had been through so much the past twelve hours I wasn't afraid of some girl. I turned to Uxie for an explanation. I didn't need to say anything. "It's just Latias messing around." Uxie explained to me, then floated off toward Latias. "You can stop now, Latias, the guy's freaking out." Uxie said, she then floated away from Latias back into the room. It took me a moment to realize that Spike was watching the scene with some amusement. Then, a though popped into my head, this was the perfect time to test out my telepathy. I focused on Spike, and then, a connection. "He's pretty weird, isn't he? I don't know how much help he'll be saving the world." I said, but in my mind. I had talked to Spike telepathically.

It took about ten minutes of me sitting on a hay bed eating bacon for me to get the urge to teleport again. At first, it felt like crap, but once you got the hang of it, you couldn't stop. You could go anywhere anytime in a matter of milliseconds. The maths showed it was impossible to do without using the move Teleport, but the legendaries could do it, and they could get humans to do it too. My perception of them was starting to shift already. I couldn't help it, I teleported from room to room to room. I explored the special machinery and gadgets the legendaries had for us. It was a sight to behold. After a while, Uxie appeared. "Stop running around." she complained. We were in a room about the size of a living room, with a square table in the middle, much like a shorter version of the one back in our room, a few decorations (which looked a lot like Christmas deco) and a small chandelier hanging from the ceiling. It was modeled after a Chandelure. I shucked at the thought of it coming alive and trying to suck my soul out. "Fine." I mumbled. But before I could. Something rumbled. I realized it was my stomach. "Ugh." I moaned. Uxie stopped herself from teleporting. the instant she turned to face me, she said "Uh oh." "What?" I asked her. "Is there something on my face?" I looked at my hand, I was disappearing. "Listen, Gad, you've overheated your teleporting powers, they're going to bring you to a random area that you've been too before. When you get there, come back here immediately!" she shouted, as her voice began to get more and more blurry. Before I knew it, I was out.

***​

I woke up in the place I least expected myself to be on that particular day: My bed. And no, not the previous beds I'd used, such as Pokemon Center beds and a certain terrible hay bed, but my actual bed. At home. Where my parents lived. My room was still as messy as ever, my parents hadn't let out on their promise when they said they'd keep it just the way it was. Last time I was here was last Christmas, I'd come home with the family to celebrate. I sighed as I remembered my room. My old clothes littered the floor, my computer, a very, very old model, was still sitting on my small desk. "So, this is the random place." I mumbled. "....someone upstairs" I heard a feminine voice coming up the stairs. Oh no, my parents had heard the noise of me teleporting in. "It's just me!" I cried. The one to open my door was my dad, and he was holding a baseball bat. "Oh man, dad. The baseball bat again?" I chided. "Boy, what are you doing here?" he said with a hearty smile. He was dressed in his usual business clothes. We were rich, mind you, but I was no snob. Behind him was my mom. "I..uh...it's a long story." I said, scratching my head. I knew that I shouldn't tell them, they'd blow our whole cover. So I lied. "I came in through the window, I didn't want to bother you guys like last time," I started, last Christmas came to mind, "but I needed to get something of mine." I said to them. Yes, in case you haven't noticed yet, I am a mediocre liar. "Oh...alright." my mom said, seemingly disappointed. I went ahead and scanned the area, trying to find anything to pick up. Then, I saw something worthwhile: I walked over to it, my bobblehead. When I was a kid, my dad paid s toy-maker to make a bobblehead of me, I'd kept it ever since. "This." I said, picking it off the desk. Its head swayed back and forth as if nodding to what I had just implied. "Alright. Be on your way then." my dad said. My mom hugged my, and my dad shook my hand. I made my way down the stairs and out the door of my old house. I walked ahead, and then finally, when I thought I was out of sight, I teleported.

***​

Before I knew it, I was back in the room with the others. "What took you so long?" Uxie came up to me. "My parents found me. I was teleported back to my house. Sorry." I scratched my head. Uxie sighed in frustration. "It's fine. First time on the job." she said, patting me on the shoulder. "Wow, the Pokemon of nerd finally making a joke." I joked. Uxie chuckled and told me to get up.

The next thing I heard was a scream. It was Adriane. Her Pokemon Mew and Glaceon ran up to her. I watched from afar as they talked.
"Why don't you just tell them?" Mew asked its trusted trainer.
"Yeah, they're bound to find out anyways" Adriane's Glaceon agreed. I could only understand it because of my translator. Adriane sighed. I walked up to her. "Hey, what's up?" I asked her. She rolled up her sleeve, revealing a huge blue bruise on her arm. "Damn." I said, looking at it. It's bigger than Adam's gash, I thought. "My father abuses me." she explained, short and simple. "Double damn." I said, with a concerned look. It was funny this was brought up now, when I'd just been to see my own father. "You should get that looked at, you know. It looks worse than Adam's gash." I told her. "Internal bleeding can be very dangerous. You might have cracked a vein." I said. "Hey, Uxie, which cabinet do they keep the medical supplies?" I asked Uxie. "The fourth Cabinet on the right." she said. I looked around, and found the cabinet. I opened it to find a First Aid kit ready for use. I opened it up, and found bandages and a special kind of cooling ointment that was apparently good for bruises. I walked over to Adriane and handed her the cream. "Here. Squirt some of that onto the bruise and then cover it with bandages." I instructed her.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Uxie floated over to Latias as she was still with Alan. "You can stop now, Latias, the guy's freaking out." Latias giggled once again & began morphing back into her usual self.

"Sorry. I was just having fun." She said to Alan, floating off on her own. Looks like the show was over for Spike. Then something was said inside his head.

It sounded like Gad. "He's pretty weird, isn't he? I don't know how much help he'll be saving the world." Somehow Spike wasn't surprised from a voice in his head.

"I was thinking the samething!" Spike sended back to Gad, with his mind. Lucky he had Latias' powers. Next thing he knew, Spike heard Adriane screaming. He quickly went to se what the problem was.

"Is something wrong?" He asked her. Spike waited for a moment.

"My father abuses me." This shocked Spike a bit. She must've been devestated for that. There's even that bruise on her arm. Spike was thinking for a moment as Gad went to get some medical stuff for her, telling her what to do with them. "Why woul your dad do this?" Spike usually isn't curious about most people most of the time, but this was an issue. Spike feels like he wants to help anyway he can.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Meanwhile, Valorie was trying to enjoy her bacon as she listened to Spike. She threw a glance Alan's way but said nothing. Instead she was silently considering her own timidness, or at least what she considered timidness. Regardless, she just sort of turned her gaze to Adriane to acknowledge what she'd said. Valorie didn't know a whole lot about abuse, but it put a frown on her face. And had Spike said that Alan had smashed his head open on a wall? What the /heck/! Why was all of this coming up /now/?! Her jaw clenched and her expression became one of frustration. How were they supposed to save the world like this?? Perhaps she really shouldn't have been blaming anyone, but she was not thinking logically. Her thoughts stemmed from anxiety that said if they didn't get their stuff together they were going to lose this fight.

Regardless, she declined to comment despite the question lingering in her head: 'Just how does one manage to crack their head open against a wall?' She couldn't even begin to imagine how that had happened. Then again, she honestly didn't really want to. Rather, she resumed enjoying what bacon she had left.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Alan let out a sigh of relief after the girl revealed to be Latias. After hearing her apologise, Alan smiled shyly and became visible again. "I-it's okay..." he said quietly. He saw Spike watching him freaking out looking amused, and he frowned. He didn't like the guy, not one bit, and he was gonna tell Latios about it later. But his thoughts were interrupted when he heard Adraine scream, and then she said her father abused her. "My God" he thought, and got up from bed, temporarily letting go of all the . Still dizzy, he walked over to Adriane like a Spinda, Latios flying behind him so that he wouldn't fall over and get hurt again.

I-I'm s-sorry" he said in a low voice, too afraid to say something that made things even worse.

miley810

Assassin
Years
Adriane obediently put the ointment on the bruise, and gave a sigh of relief, it helped sooth it.

"Thanks Gad, your a life-saver."Adriane said.

She had a few other minor bruises, but they were small to begain with, and healed up a little.

"Well, about six months ago he got drunk...he continuesly got drunk...and he started drugs..."Adriane said, responding to Spike.

Adriane sighed. "I'm not sure Val, but I suppose its possible, these walls are hard, and if he hit the corner, it could have done this."

(Sorry it took so long, I tried to type up a post on my phone and it ERASED IT! I feel ShinyDiamond's pain)
Adriane finished bandaging her arm, and smoothed the end down. "That feels much better. Thank you."

"See, they're your friends. Its a good thing you told them."Glaceon said.

"Yeah, yeah. You were right, I was wrong."Adriane said, half-heartedly joking.

Mew giggled." Ms. Grouchy." Mew landed on her head.

"You'd better be compterable up there."Adriane said.

Adriane was a quick one to recover, and even quicker on covering her pain and sarrow, which was mostly what she was doing now. Adriane noticed the slight 'we're hopeless' look on Valorie's face.

"It's gonna be ok Val. I'm fine to fight, convence people, whatever we have to do. And I"m sure we can help Alan get through this."Adriane said just to Valorie, using telepthy.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
(OOC: Genevieve isn't feeling very well and asked me to post for her, so...well..here I go.)

Nora woke up and took a look around. She had trouble sleeping at first, and woke up not long after closign her eyes because of Alan and Adriane's screams, but after they were over she fell alseep again. And now her eyes were open, and she didn't seem to understand what was going on. That shy kid known as Alan had bandages on his head, and Adraine had one on her arm.

She let out a yawn. "Morning...What's going on?" she said, stratching her head.

miley810

Assassin
Years
(Yeah, she informed me on facebook)

Adriane turned to Nora.

"Well, long story short Alan over here got a nasty bump on the head during the night last night after I screamed from nightmares, and I just admitted that I'm abused by my father."Adriane said."So he has bandages from that and I have bandages over a nasty bruise. Want some bacon? I can fry some more."

Two peices of bacon laid in the pan still, so she handed them to Nora. Mew still remained on her head.

"Hope your having fun up there."

Mew giggled.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
(OoC: @miley810: :D Now you feel my pain! Lol just kidding! Yeah, it's annoying when the post is erased. :) Don't let it get you down though. I'm used to it.)

"I-it's okay..." Alan accepted Latias' apology, giving her a smile & floated around looking around happily. Spike watched as Adriane applied the ointment on her bruise, then answered his question.

"Well, about six months ago he got drunk...he continuesly got drunk...and he started drugs..." That...was out of hand. Spike didn't like this at all. To think someone like her father would beat her up senselessly for no reason. It's degrading. Spike sighed as he thought about what it was like. Feeling the pain like that all the time was dreadful, but hey, that's life. Still, her dad shouldn't be aloud to have kids at all if he acts this way. What could he be doing right now anyway?

He was thinking for a moment. "If we ever met your father, would you allow me to beat some sense into him? I'm a master in Martial Arts." This was his offer, but more like a question, to Adriane. Either way, if he saw her father, he would see what he would do before needing to put him in his place.

Wymsical

Years
Gad Sylvanhart
Beating Daddy Up

I stood there, pretty much just watching as Adriane and Spike talked, taking in the situation. "Why would your dad do this?" Spike asked, obviously concerned. "Well, about six months ago he got drunk...he continuesly got drunk...and he started drugs..." Adriane explained, but she trailed off, looking upset. I was frankly quite offended by the concept that a father could abuse his child like crap. If he does that, why'd he have a kid in the first place? I wondered. But some people were just like that. The kinds of people that had to be stopped. I wouldn't let senseless idiots like Adriane's father get me and my family killed. This story had been heard of so many times, kids getting abused by drunk parents, that I almost thought I was watching another news broadcast on Channel 6. "If we ever met your father, would you allow me to beat some sense into him? I'm a master in Martial Arts." Spike said after a moment of silence. Finally, I decided to butt in. "I'll second that. These are exactly the kinds of idiots we're fighting to stop." I offered as well. Even though I had never met her father, and had no idea what he looked like, if I ever ran across him, while being conscious of his identity, I'd teach him a lesson or two. This made me feel so thankful of my family. While they'd always pushed me to be better, almost prevented me from chasing my dream, and such, I still loved them more than anything. They were my family, after all. I was fighting to protect them from a threat only we knew about. How many of us were there anyway? I counted the Legendaries, Latios and Latias, Mew, and the lake guardians, of which there were three. If each one had a trusted trainer, that meant there were six of us. While we did have Pokemon abilities, I doubted we could take on an entire militia of guys with a radioactive ego.

It wasn't long before my Pokemon, silly Spheal, caught up on the conversation we were having. That thing always happened to listen in. While my other Pokemon just relaxed inside their Pokeballs, Spheal perked its ears to hear what I might have been talking about. If it found an interesting conversation, Spheal might leap from its Pokeball and join in. Which was no different today. Suddenly, from my belt, a red flash of light appeared in front of Adriane's feet. It materialized into, you guessed it, Spheal. Upon seeing him out of his Pokeball looking all cute again, I facepalmed. "Spheal-pheeeeal!" Spheal put on its cute face and clapped its fins. I sighed as it rolled from Adriane's feet, to Spike's to mine, as if it was the ball in a pinball game. "Aw, man." I sighed. "That's Spheal. No doubt he was eaves dropping on us." I explained. "He's still in training." I added. Spheal stopped again at Adriane's feet and looked up. At Mew. Apparently it was curious of the Legendary Pokemon, and was extending its fins as if it was trying to grab Mew. "Spheal, Spheeeal!" it cried. Honestly, moments like this were half amusing half embarrassing to me. On one hand, you had the fact that Spheal was incredibly cute. On the other hand, you had the fact that Spheal could get on your nerves with its antics.

Dawn

Years
Valorie just sort of... tensed up. Waaait a second. She hadn't said any of her thoughts out loud! And yet Adriane had addressed them not once but twice! Because of the whole deal going on with Mesprit Valorie promptly jumped to assumptions. /Clearly/ Adriane was reading her mind! The notion that it was her face giving away her thoughts was lost on her. This... actually put Valorie in a /really/ bad mood, a dangerous mix of emotions brewing within her that made her want to tell someone off. Her face just sort of slowly became more and more frustrated. She gave Mew a brief glance, promptly questioning whether it was one of Mew's powers.

Valorie's rage didn't last though. Not because she calmed herself down, but rather Mesprit seemed to become very aware of the situation without having personally seen it. The emotion pokemon casually floated down to Valorie and touched her on the shoulder. Valorie's expression turned to one of brief surprise before rapidly changing to something very neutral looking at a very unnatural speed. Mespit removed her hand and Valorie just sort gazed around, looking rather dazed and confused. Her eyes settled on Mesprit and mild frustration returned to her expression, though it was a mere shadow of the frustration that had been present moments ago.

Meanwhile, Mesprit silently contemplated the possible consequences of screwing with Valorie's natural emotions long term.

miley810

Assassin
Years
"Be my guest."Adriane said, half laughing.

Mew flew down to Spheal.

"Thank Arceus for Spheal, she woulda never got off my head."Adriane said.

"Probably not."Mew said.

Adriane rolled her eyes. "Your something else Mew."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing, nothing."

"Ok."

Adriane's phone went off, and she looked at the screen, and started 'panting'. She froze, staring at the picture of her dad. "Its dad."She said.

"Don't answer it."Glaceon said.

"But what if somethings wrong?"Adriane asked.

There was a long silence, minus the phone. Finally it stopped, but a second later he called again.

"Ok what the fudge do I do Spike!?"Adriane demanded.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
"Be my guest." She laughed, except for Spike. This wasn't a laughing matter. He was serious about beating him up. Maybe Adriane does want them to beat his father to a pulp though. Then, Gad's Pokemon Spheal suddenly came out looking at Spike & Adriane. What the heck?

"Uh, yeah it could use some more training." He said, looking strangely at the ice ball. It needs to be trained. Heck, Spike even trained Ralts to evolve into Kirlia, & he's pretty behaved too. Well, maybe he's thinking a bit harsh. At least he let his Pokemon have fun once in a while. That moment of thinking was over when Spike heard ringing. Where was it coming from? He took a glance at where the sound was coming from, & it was Adriane's phone. Oh, just a phone call.

"Its dad." No, not just an ordinary phone call. That son of a ***** is calling right now? Spike already wanted to give this ba**ard a piece of his mind. Adriane ignored the call, but then her abuser called again. "Ok what the fudge do I do Spike!?" Looks like he's asking Spike for help.

He scratched the back of his red hair for a minute. "Pick up. I wanna see what this sh** head sounds like. Put it on speaker." Spike was tapping his foot as the phone was still ringing. Time to see what this big guy is made of.

Wymsical

Years
Gad Sylvanhart
I Take A Call From Adriane's Dad

Spheal seemed to be having a really good time with Mew. Spheal was restless, it wouldn't stop messing around with Mew. At first, it examined Mew's body from head to tail, then it started messing around with Mew's tail, wrapping it around itself to keep it warm. It was still a baby, curious of the world. It probably had no idea it was playing with its legendary ancestor. "Spheal--eal!" It said, as it unwrapped itself. It then used its flippers to mount up Mew's back and onto its head, as it had seen Mew do with Adriane. It was pretty cute. It felt like it was at the top of the world.​

Meanwhile, I felt like I was down to the bottom.​

Suddenly, a ring came from somebody's phone. I searched my pocket for my phone, but it was not the one ringing. (And that was certainly not my ring tone) It was Adriane's. "Got someone on the phone." I asked. I was ready to leave Adriane to her privacy, when she said "It's dad." I turned around, stunned that he would call now. I wondered if he knew about the Legendary Rebels stuff. I glanced at Spike, he seemed very upset that the man was calling, like he was ready to explode or something. I would've laughed at his face if I had not been so angry myself. While I couldn't say I was as angry as Spike, I was pretty upset. "Ok what the fudge do I do Spike!?" Adriane asked, in a panic. I wanted to suggest something, but it was Spike's question and Spike's answer. "Pick up. I wanna see what this sh** head sounds like. Put it on speaker." Spike grumbled, angrily. Wow, now he was even starting to intimidate me a little. Adriane hesitated. I sighed, and snatched the phone from her hand. "He's not worth it, let me." I announced. I pressed the speaker button and answered the call. "Hello?" I said, in my most gruff possible voice. Although I didn't think the guy would be intimidated.​

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Alan looked around, saying nothing, and felt like the odd one out. He ahd nothing to say and nothing to do there. And that Spike guy getting angry about Adriane's father. He looked like he wanted to beat him up and make him pay.

"L-Latios..." Alan said via telepathy, "C-could I talk to you in private for a second?"

Latios looked at him. He smiled at him, happy that he knew how to use two of his powers by himself. "Sure, Alan." he responded telepathically as well, as Alan probably didn't want the others to hear, "Follow me". Then he turned to the others. "We will be right back." he said to the rest of the team, "Alan has to...well...go."

Alan nodded and then Latios led him to a separate room, where Adriane, Spike, Valorie, Gal, Nora and the legendary rebels could not hear him. "Tell me." Latios said, "What do you want to talk about? First of all, are you okay?"

"Y-yeah...A-a bit dizzy, but I'm f-fine." Alan whispered, "Wh-when d-do we g-get to go?"

"Where?" Latios asked.

"You know...O-out there...T-to s-save this w-world." Alan replied shyly.

"We must wait for the others first. We are a team." Latios said, "And what's the hurry?"

"I-I..." Alan muttered, "I c-can't wait for us to split up." The Eon Pokémon's eyes opened wide. He thought everything between Alan and the other kids was okay, that everything was, as they say, 'cool'. But apparently it wasn't.

"Why?" Latios asked, "What's the matter? Are you still mat at Adriane and Spike for making you feel bad?"

"N-not Adriane..." Alan said, "B-but that S-spike kid...I-I don't like him...at all."

Dawn

Years
Valorie found that she was somewhat startled by the ringing phone. Wait... Couldn't they track phone calls? They tracked phone calls in the movies anyway. Were the police involved in this whole war thing? Valorie just sort of paled a bit as one of the boys snatched Adriane's phone and answered it. Did answering the phone make things worse? Or was it already too late to take preventative measures? It sure sucked to not know much about technology beyond using most electronics proficiently! Regardless, Valorie went silent. She didn't know what to say or what to do. Mesprit was aware of Valorie's tension, but reading emotions was not technically direct mind reading, and she couldn't tell exactly what was bothering Valorie. The only reason Mesprit could tell sometimes was because she was really good at deciphering the emotions she saw.

miley810

Assassin
Years
"Um...who's this?"Adriane's dad asked."Is Adriane there?"

"Yeah dad, I'm here."Adriane said with a annoyed voice.

"Where in hell is 'here?!"

"With friends."Adriane said.

"Where the hell are you and your friend's?"

"Sorry, top secret."Adriane said.

Adriane's dad always told her stuff was 'top secret' if he didn't want to tell her.

"Adriane Cole Jewel if you don't tell me where you are-"

"You'll what? You can't exactly do anything over the phone."

"Adriane I need to talk to you."Her dad said in his deep-ish voice.

"You are talking to me."Adriane said.

"Alone."

"No secrets dad."

"Your friends might not like it."

"No secrets dad."She repeated.

Her dad sighed."We're going into war with the legendaries."

Adriane's blood started boiling. "Its you idiots that got me attacked, us attacked! Its you idiots who are looking for trouble! Its you stupid idiots who are gonna get everyone killed!"

Adriane was yelling. She shook from anger. "Damn it!"

"Adriane Cole Jewel-"

"Don't Adriane Cole Jewel me! What about Emily? She's only four!"

"She'll be with us."

Adriane growl-screamed. She loved no one in the world more than her little sister Emily.

"Your gonna get her killed!"Adriane yelled.

Adriane was truely and throughly pissed off.

Adriane angerly panted.

"Adriane we're gonna watch-"

"It doesn't matter if you watch her one wrong step and she could be killed!"Adriane said.

"Adriane-"

"Just shut up!"She yelled through gritted teeth.

A few angry tears rolled out of her eyes."I hate you so much! You've ruined my life I've worked for for years in just 6th months!"

Wymsical

Years
Gad Sylvanhart
Adriane Has Some Serious Family Issues

The reaction I got from my gruff 'Hello' was unexpected from both ends. "Umm, who's this? Is Adriane there?" another voice, even more gruff than the one I'd just played on, replied. "Yeah, dad, I'm here." Adriane replied to her father. I took the phone from my ear and held it out so all of us could hear and talk. "Where in hell is 'here?!" the man cried. I wanted to tell him to calm down, but before I could, Adriane said "With friends" simply. "Where the hell are you and your friends?" he cried again. Angry like hell. I remember the last time my dad was this angry was when I crashed his car. "Sorry, top secret" Adriane said. I decided not to intervene for now. "Adriane Cole Jewel if you don't tell me where you are-" the father started, but Adriane interrupted. "You'll what?" she predicted he would say. "You can't exactly do anything over the phone" she said. I won't say the whole discussion in their exact words since I probably hardly remember it all. Adriane's father asked to talk to her in private, but Adriane told him to keep no secrets. That's when the surprising bit came. "We're going into war with the legendaries." he announced, as if to an audience. I wanted to explode, but even I had to admit I'd seen that coming. I mean, come on. A jerk like this, how could he NOT go to war with the good guys? "Its you idiots that got me attacked, us attacked! Its you idiots who are looking for trouble! Its you stupid idiots who are gonna get everyone killed!" Adriane cried out. This, now this made me think, and I ignored the rest of the conversation. So it was those idiots that got everyone chased. That didn't make sense. Unless..no, it couldn't be. Had Sam been working with them all along? Or was it Adriane's father that had convinced him to try and kill me? Questions raced through my mind. I'd wondered, since I got here, why Sam of all people had chased me. It just didn't add up. Then, I was rebooted into the conversation. "Adriane we're gonna watch-" "It doesn't matter if you watch her one wrong step and she could be killed!"Adriane and her father talked. "Adriane-" "Just shut up!"She yelled, teeth gritted. Tears rolling down her cheeks. "I hate you so much! You've ruined my life I've worked for for years in just 6th months!" she cried. That's when I decided to end it. I took the phone away from the others and put it back to my ear.

"Listen, you. You're making a big mistake!" I started. "You can't make war with the Legendary's. You're going to get us all killed." I said, in a more civilized voice, but also with a slight hint of anger. "Look, I get that the first Legendary War was messed up. The Legendaries had no good reason to attack us." I tried to reason with him. "But if you start it all again because of some stupid pride issue they won't hold back." I explained, hoping the idiot would understand. I wanted to pound him, but I had to act civilized here. "If you want your daughter and everyone else you hold dear to die over your lack of self-esteem, be my guest to try. There's something to think about other than beer." I finished. Now I had a grin on my face. I was happy with what I'd told the guy, so I hung up.

I walked back to the group, having realized I'd walked away while talking to him. I handed Adriane's phone back to her. I looked down, and Spheal gave me another one of his Curious George looks. "None of your business." I said, and rolled my eyes. I brought him back to his Pokeball, and after a flash of red light he was gone. "Don't worry about it. We can't stop them with words and reason, and this was really to be expected. But maybe now he'll have something to think about." I said. I nodded to Adriane and made my way back to the couch.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Latios stared at Alan. "I do not understand. I thought he apologised to you." he said, a little bit confused about it.

"H-he d-did...but h-he didn't mean it." Alan whispered, "H-he enjoys seeing me suffer."

"Don't say that." Latios said, putting his arm on Alan's shoulder.

"I-I m-may be a l-little crazy...but I-I'm n-not stupid." Alan said, a tear falling down his cheek as more angry thoughts entered his damaged mind, "Wh-when Latias came and I w-was scared b-because I th-thought it was someone else...I...I..." He paused and looked down at the floor.

"What happened?" Latios asked, concerned, "Tell me."

"I-I saw him...watching me...and he looked...happy..." Alan said, his voice still low, "Happy...to see me...like that." He looked up at Latios, and the Eon Pokémon could see some hatred in the boy's eyes. "I-I d-don't want to h-help someone like that..."

"But you must." Latios said, "I know you will be able to help us stop this war, but we need the others' help as well. We have to work together."

"I-I won't help him!" Alan yelled, no longer scared, "I'm not helping anyone that enjoys watching me cry. Forget it!"

"Alan, calm down. Listen." Latios said and grabbed the boy, "I understand how you feel. I do. But you have to let it go. You must work together with him to save everyone on this world." Then he paused, as Alan didn't seem very convinced about it and smiled. "Think of it this way," he added, "Once this world is saved, you can part ways with him. If you want, you'll never see him again."

"Fine. You win, Latios." Alan said, finally calming down, and now looking more...sane than usual, "Now let's rejoin the others." He sarted to walk, this time looking more confident and serious.

Back