10. I'm probably gonna go with Sora first in that case, Riku may be one of my favorites but I feel that he can wait until I get around to him as I'm the type who has the best for last. I'm praying to be able to fight Vanitas as Riku sometime though haha.
12. Alice In Wonderland was interesting in the first one but got dull pretty fast in 358/2 Days, I'd have to say either KH2 or probably even BBS had some of the most interesting worlds but I say BBS only because of the Stich prison ship and the Keyblade Graveyard.
Note to self: Next time father asks if you have everything before going somewhere, make sure he means "everything you brought over" and not "everything you need at the moment". /thanks to that went two days without a laptop; so glad it wasn't longer
14. Loving my current theme so much now, wish the last few days were better though but oh well can't change the past now.
I still need to figure out which day I'm gonna be seeing my father and uncle though, not sure whether it's gonna be in San Diego or LA right now but I'm hoping that the get together's gonna be either in my hometown or Culver City if I'm lucky enough.
Note to self: Parodying the user above you out of having absolutely nothing else to say and not understanding the conversation taking place will not make you a more likely cantidate for User of the Year.
Well, since transferring schools back in the summer before 8th grade I haven't dealt with harmful teasing as much. Still, the people at my better schools are different than some who come on here.
One of my friends would LOVE to do an Akatsuki collab. with you. She'd do...Tobi(? I don't think it's Toby...) or Deidara since they're Akatsuki iirc. Or maybe Itachi. But she doesn't have an account here and probably will never get one so yeah :B
22. Hah at least half of the kids in my old high school wanted me dead in my first few years and were more than happy to share with me every little detail on how they would break into my house after school and blow my face off with a semi automatic and that was when they were being civil. Whoever thinks high school is all innocent games nowadays has been getting some bad info man haha. But seriously though, thank god I switched schools by my senior year.
Alright, me and Broken Arrow are already using Pain and Konan as our themes respectively right now lol.
Oh boy; I remember watching first hand a guy suffering from fatal wounds from getting stab in the chest at my old high school. Let me tell you: it's not pretty. Well, yeah, things aren't as civil as they seem, but, the staff, of course are doing everything they can to ensure each student's safety.
I also remember all those stuck up, thinks-they-are-better-than-everyone-else snobby honors kids at my old school. Well, sure, I myself was in honors...for two years, but, how many people did those kids have to pick on; its...so bad.
I never did get the whole concept of being in honors. All you get is a piece of paper. And a Soda Pop. And a bag of chips. They cost 2 dollars. TWO. DOLLARS. WOW AS I TYPE THIS MESSAGE I NOW REALIZE HOW UTTERLY CHEAP MY SCHOOLS ARE, pffft~
Its a darn shame but we must move on~
All this talk makes me want to say a Halloween poem:
Boys and girls of every age, wouldn't you like to see something strange~
Come with us and you will see, this our town of Halloween~
This is Halloween This is Halloween~
Pumpkins scream in the dead of night~
This is Halloween Everybody make a scene~
Trick or Treat or the neighbours gonna die of fright~
It's our town, Everybody SCREAM, This our town of Halloween~
Though its not Halloween. I miss Halloween; he's a cool guy.
Hawthorne Guardian Moderator of Video Games Paired to: Perdition Haze
26. I remember a little story of some kids getting expelled on their senior year for selling ecstacy on the school buses back in 2010, funny enough though was that these particular kids gave me such a hard time back then I thought to myself good ****ing riddance when I read the names of the kids who were caught.
My PE coach wanted me to join the track team though but I declined though due to not having the time to do so back then.
The fights that happened at the school too looked like they were trying to take each other's clothes off more than actual fists flying. Now that I think about it I really should get back into martial arts sometime, been about 3 years now at the very least haha.