ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

TrollandToad.com
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #2901    
Old December 14th, 2011 (12:56 PM).
shawndodd shawndodd is offline
     
    Join Date: Aug 2011
    Posts: 1
    if you have blastoise and not squirtle, how do you the beach blank out event?
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #2902    
    Old December 14th, 2011 (1:30 PM).
    101baby 101baby is offline
       
      Join Date: May 2008
      Gender:
      Posts: 27
      hg/ss pokemon sprites would be nice
      just sayin
      Reply With Quote
        #2903    
      Old December 14th, 2011 (5:27 PM).
      SeventhSon SeventhSon is offline
         
        Join Date: Dec 2011
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 3
        I did the slowpoke quest, and also did the piku-huka (giant wave) one... but mom still wont send me to the flower shop, am i missing something? thanks =)
        Reply With Quote
          #2904    
        Old December 14th, 2011 (9:47 PM).
        XeroNos's Avatar
        XeroNos XeroNos is offline
           
          Join Date: Jan 2011
          Location: Finding new Challenges !!
          Age: 28
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Brave
          Posts: 3,015
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by shawndodd View Post
          if you have blastoise and not squirtle, how do you the beach blank out event?
          Sorry if you have evolved your squirtle to Blastoise you cannot do that event
          Reply With Quote
            #2905    
          Old December 14th, 2011 (9:49 PM).
          XeroNos's Avatar
          XeroNos XeroNos is offline
             
            Join Date: Jan 2011
            Location: Finding new Challenges !!
            Age: 28
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Brave
            Posts: 3,015
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by SeventhSon View Post
            I did the slowpoke quest, and also did the piku-huka (giant wave) one... but mom still wont send me to the flower shop, am i missing something? thanks =)
            You have to do more events exactly like Anime ones and then Mom will send you to the Flower shop
            Reply With Quote
              #2906    
            Old December 14th, 2011 (10:18 PM).
            SeventhSon SeventhSon is offline
               
              Join Date: Dec 2011
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 3
              Im using 3.61 patch... when i get to the pidgeot and fearrow fight (and end it) im supposed to go to "rute 1" and follow the river (according to Prof Oak) ... anyways, the river dosnt take me to where its supposed to, is it the end of the game? cuz according to beta 3.5 it should contain the following charpters also
              BETA 3.5

              A Scare in the Air
              Poké Ball Peril
              The Lost Lapras
              Fit to be Tide
              Pikachu Re-Volts
              The Crystal Onix
              In the Pink
              Shell Shock!
              Stage Fight!
              Bye Bye Psyduck
              The Joy of Pokémon
              Navel Maneuvers
              Snack Attack
              A Shipful of Shivers
              Meowth Rules!
              Tracey Gets Bugged
              A Way Off Day Off

              Just wondering.. thanks =3
              Reply With Quote
                #2907    
              Old December 15th, 2011 (4:30 PM).
              Adamina's Avatar
              Adamina Adamina is offline
                 
                Join Date: Nov 2011
                Gender: Female
                Posts: 24
                I think I've found a bug. I've not yet entered Viridian Forest (not far at all, I know but) switching Pokemon in first Team Rocket battle - can see nothing until hurt, and then back sprites don't show up unless you go to the menu.
                Reply With Quote
                  #2908    
                Old December 15th, 2011 (11:33 PM).
                XeroNos's Avatar
                XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Jan 2011
                  Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                  Age: 28
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Brave
                  Posts: 3,015
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by SeventhSon View Post
                  Im using 3.61 patch... when i get to the pidgeot and fearrow fight (and end it) im supposed to go to "rute 1" and follow the river (according to Prof Oak) ... anyways, the river dosnt take me to where its supposed to, is it the end of the game? cuz according to beta 3.5 it should contain the following charpters also
                  BETA 3.5

                  A Scare in the Air
                  Poké Ball Peril
                  The Lost Lapras
                  Fit to be Tide
                  Pikachu Re-Volts
                  The Crystal Onix
                  In the Pink
                  Shell Shock!
                  Stage Fight!
                  Bye Bye Psyduck
                  The Joy of Pokémon
                  Navel Maneuvers
                  Snack Attack
                  A Shipful of Shivers
                  Meowth Rules!
                  Tracey Gets Bugged
                  A Way Off Day Off

                  Just wondering.. thanks =3
                  Well the chapters you mentioned will be included in the new beta of this hack because these chapters are all related to the orange islands and Metapod has only made the anime chapters related to the Kanto region and First vSeason of the anime...
                  Reply With Quote
                    #2909    
                  Old December 16th, 2011 (1:43 PM).
                  BT's Avatar
                  BT BT is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Dec 2011
                    Gender: Male
                    Posts: 209
                    Is there a way to fight AJ again!?
                    Reply With Quote
                      #2910    
                    Old December 16th, 2011 (8:41 PM).
                    Zandyr's Avatar
                    Zandyr Zandyr is offline
                       
                      Join Date: Dec 2011
                      Gender: Male
                      Posts: 2
                      Quick question. I just finished the Pi-Kahuna event and I'm not sure what to do from here. The next ep. should be the Make Room for Gloom ep. but Ash's mum doesn't initiate that convo.
                      Reply With Quote
                        #2911    
                      Old December 18th, 2011 (3:34 PM).
                      SeventhSon SeventhSon is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Dec 2011
                        Gender: Male
                        Posts: 3
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Zandyr View Post
                        Quick question. I just finished the Pi-Kahuna event and I'm not sure what to do from here. The next ep. should be the Make Room for Gloom ep. but Ash's mum doesn't initiate that convo.
                        Same thing happened to me .. i just skiped that quest , did the cinema quests (used fire red game shark to walk torugh walls , to skip off jenny) and after i loosed (intentionally) against richie, i went back home and mom gave me the quest, hope you get it to work that way =3
                        Reply With Quote
                          #2912    
                        Old December 18th, 2011 (4:37 PM).
                        jkoh jkoh is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Nov 2011
                          Gender: Male
                          Posts: 2
                          aaahhhhh im trying to download the hack, can anyone help me?
                          the latest one out is 3.6, but it download some youtube grabber instead
                          Reply With Quote
                            #2913    
                          Old December 18th, 2011 (4:38 PM).
                          jkoh jkoh is offline
                             
                            Join Date: Nov 2011
                            Gender: Male
                            Posts: 2
                            im confused.... i tried downloading the 3.6, but i end up downloading some youtube grabber thing? anyone help me?
                            Reply With Quote
                              #2914    
                            Old December 18th, 2011 (7:59 PM).
                            Jayster23's Avatar
                            Jayster23 Jayster23 is offline
                            A Promise To Return
                               
                              Join Date: Jan 2008
                              Location: Straya
                              Age: 21
                              Gender: Male
                              Posts: 1,244
                              No clue if this has been asked but Is there any possible way to get the raft back as i'm training for the league and i've missed trainers on the water.
                              __________________
                              FC: 4441-9989-0344
                              FS: Tangela | Swadloon | Quilladin
                              IGN: Jayden
                              Reply With Quote
                                #2915    
                              Old December 19th, 2011 (12:47 AM).
                              KurcioDurcio's Avatar
                              KurcioDurcio KurcioDurcio is offline
                              Attempting something new
                                 
                                Join Date: Jan 2011
                                Gender: Male
                                Posts: 65
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Jayster23 View Post
                                No clue if this has been asked but Is there any possible way to get the raft back as i'm training for the league and i've missed trainers on the water.
                                Sadly, there isn't anyway to get it back.
                                __________________
                                Pokemon X/Y Friend Code: 4270-1538-6297
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #2916    
                                Old December 19th, 2011 (2:33 AM).
                                Toxigunk Toxigunk is offline
                                   
                                  Join Date: Apr 2010
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Posts: 11
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Zandyr View Post
                                  Quick question. I just finished the Pi-Kahuna event and I'm not sure what to do from here. The next ep. should be the Make Room for Gloom ep. but Ash's mum doesn't initiate that convo.
                                  You have to do the Mewtwo Strikes Back event first.
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #2917    
                                  Old December 19th, 2011 (9:53 AM).
                                  reako reako is offline
                                     
                                    Join Date: Dec 2011
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Posts: 2
                                    n00b here....

                                    How do i apply this? Ive got visualboyadvance emulator but i dont know how to work the hacks. I have the fire red zip aswell and they both play perfect, but when i downloaded ash grey 3.6.1 it didnt work. Can someone help me?
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #2918    
                                    Old December 19th, 2011 (6:38 PM).
                                    Zandyr's Avatar
                                    Zandyr Zandyr is offline
                                       
                                      Join Date: Dec 2011
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Posts: 2
                                      Just a note. After the Make room for gloom event i tried entering the Pokemon League but right after the cave, the guard says it hasn't started yet. So i re-entered the cave and used an escape rope to get back out. To my surprise i'm now at Indigo Plateau. Bug maybe?
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #2919    
                                      Old December 19th, 2011 (11:08 PM).
                                      pokelover95078 pokelover95078 is offline
                                         
                                        Join Date: Apr 2011
                                        Gender: Female
                                        Posts: 2
                                        Um please help I have a problem you see I'm in Make room for gloom and i warped to my house by pokemon center and went down the stairs my mom wont talk to me i have newest version correct chapter no cheats HELP PLEASE!!
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #2920    
                                        Old December 20th, 2011 (7:17 PM).
                                        djfatpickle's Avatar
                                        djfatpickle djfatpickle is offline
                                           
                                          Join Date: Aug 2011
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Posts: 6
                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by reako View Post
                                          n00b here....

                                          How do i apply this? Ive got visualboyadvance emulator but i dont know how to work the hacks. I have the fire red zip aswell and they both play perfect, but when i downloaded ash grey 3.6.1 it didnt work. Can someone help me?
                                          Did you use Lunar Ips and patch the ips file to your fire red rom? It seems like you have a clean fire red rom if it plays perfectly.
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #2921    
                                          Old December 21st, 2011 (5:51 AM).
                                          MarcusZ321 MarcusZ321 is offline
                                             
                                            Join Date: Nov 2011
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Posts: 7
                                            Wow,great tileset hacker!!!!!AshGray Version....Now I will download and play it!
                                            Good luck!
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #2922    
                                            Old December 21st, 2011 (10:35 AM).
                                            tingtong tingtong is offline
                                               
                                              Join Date: May 2009
                                              Gender:
                                              Posts: 18
                                              really would have liked to have known you're not supposed to evolve your starters before i spent 17 hours straight on this only to find my charizard will never obey me and i can't do the events for the other two starters...
                                              FML.
                                              Reply With Quote
                                                #2923    
                                              Old December 21st, 2011 (4:25 PM).
                                              SaiyanNox's Avatar
                                              SaiyanNox SaiyanNox is offline
                                              Supreme Master of Dango
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Feb 2011
                                                Location: In My Bed
                                                Gender: Male
                                                Nature: Quiet
                                                Posts: 5
                                                Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by tingtong View Post
                                                really would have liked to have known you're not supposed to evolve your starters before i spent 17 hours straight on this only to find my charizard will never obey me and i can't do the events for the other two starters...
                                                FML.
                                                i thought it was kind of implied this is a hack based on the events of the anime after all
                                                Reply With Quote
                                                  #2924    
                                                Old December 23rd, 2011 (1:32 PM).
                                                bigbronate bigbronate is offline
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: Mar 2011
                                                  Posts: 2
                                                  so i shouldnt level up the starters at all because i just beat Lt surge and all three are in their 2nd evolve form
                                                  Reply With Quote
                                                    #2925    
                                                  Old December 23rd, 2011 (4:40 PM).
                                                  P0kemon Trainer Red's Avatar
                                                  P0kemon Trainer Red P0kemon Trainer Red is offline
                                                  Dragon Type User
                                                     
                                                    Join Date: Dec 2011
                                                    Location: Las Vegas, NV, USA
                                                    Gender: Male
                                                    Posts: 13
                                                    When does Beta 3.6.1 end? Like, how far in the game is it that the beta is over? Please pm me about it.
                                                    __________________
                                                    My hacks:


                                                    Hacks I support:






                                                    Reply With Quote
                                                    Reply

                                                    Quick Reply

                                                    Join the conversation!

                                                    Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                                    Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                                    Sponsored Links
                                                    Thread Tools

                                                    Posting Rules
                                                    You may not post new threads
                                                    You may not post replies
                                                    You may not post attachments
                                                    You may not edit your posts

                                                    BB code is On
                                                    Smilies are On
                                                    [IMG] code is On
                                                    HTML code is Off

                                                    Forum Jump


                                                    All times are GMT -8. The time now is 1:58 AM.