• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

>Oh hey new FT chapter is early
>*gets midway through it*
>HELL YES LEAST FAVORITE OTP MOMENT (i.e. Jellal x Erza)
>...What. What. HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME MASHIMA. I WANTED THOSE TWO TOGETHER.
>Oh well, there's still all my other FT OTPs...
>Maybe I should start saying MTPs (Multiple True Pairings)...

I mean really, they were about to kiss... ;; That's the closest any of my FT pairings have ever gotten...

Edit:
>*continues reading*
>JELLAL YOU BASTARD
>But wait this means I jumped to conclusions
>THERE'S STILL A CHANCE 8D
>...Or maybe not. Why you two so stubborn.

Also pfffffft Happy. You know how to make people smile.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Not sure about that. I think the only thing FT does better than it's closest rivals is music, honestly has one of the best OST's I've heard.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Actually, for a series that is so simple in certain ways, it's quite rare to cross that line.
It's more than most mainstream shounen series I see.

I have to agree that the best part of the FT anime is the music, yes.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I despise Erza but I do admit I like her themes. And she was pretty cool this chapter, though her stubbornness reverted my opinion of her back to normal. And I prolly shouldn't say any bad things about her 'cause for Syd's X-Mas Challenge I named my starter Erza and I swear she crits every other attack...without the use of Focus Energy.

Still, none of that could compare to my sig. music. And Natsu's character songs o3o /what is being biased

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

You hate Erza, one of the rare non useless shounen series females (outside of One Piece and Gintama), why? I admit I'd like her more if her back story didn't suck but that's the writers problem not the characters.

Even as far as mainstream shounen go I still say FT is pretty low tier, the guy reminds me a bit of Kubo, can make cool characters but couldn't write his way out of a plastic bag if his life depended upon it.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

She's a female dog. 'Nuff said. /hates the bossy types, and when compared to Mirajane she just ain't worth it

I think Mashima's a bit better than that. Sure he can't do stories as well as, say, Conan's creator, but hey, I still find his stories interesting nonetheless... Then again I am one of those fans who'd defend him no matter what, so don't listen to me XD;

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I've never seen her as a bossy ***** (I'm looking at you Sakura), much more of a mother goose sort of character that genuinely cares for people.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I think she could certainly do a better job for people rather than through intimidation.

Pffffffft, doing the Secret Delibird art drawing thing and I hope what I draw doesn't turn out to be the suckiest of the bunch ;;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I don't really know Erza's backstory (or rather I probably forgot it), but sometimes there's a reason why characters might be a bit intimidating through their ways. I know Anna's backstory from Shaman King justifies her actions quite a bit. In fact after Osorezan Revoir, I understood and liked her sooo much more than I did before the arc.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Her backstory is all about being forced to build that tower thing, and the blue haired ****** jellal. If Jellal wasn't in the series I would probably like the show more.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

If I was forced to build something, I would be intimidating as well. I wouldn't want someone to try to overrun me again after what happened in the past. While I have no real opinion on the backstory itself, I'd say it justifies her personality. But that's just me.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

B-but Jellal ;; /well Mashima did make him (and Mystogan) for fans of Sieg Hart (Rave Master); they even have a similar, if not the same mark under their right eye

Still don't think even Erza's backstory justifies how she is. I mean Gray's explains why he randomly strips and Lucy's why someone like her would want to learn magic and be in a guild like FT.

OK, finished inking my drawing! Or rather, finished tracing over it with a pen; I don't really have a black ink pen on hand so I had to use something makeshift. Now I just figure out how to get it on my computer and let PS do the rest of the work. (We have a scanner, but it's connected to my mom's laptop which is currently shut down and Idek if my stepdad knows the password and if he does he's asleep so I don't want to bother him.)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I think you're looking too much on the surface. Put yourself in her shoes for a moment. Would you be gentle and kind after getting forced to do such a thing in the past? I wouldn't. But hey. Opinions are opinions. There's also the fact that you despise her, which might be causing something there. /shrugs.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

I guess you could take a photo. It's actually not that bad.

From what I've seen I don't think of Erza as the closed-in, intimidating type as much as she's made to be. I see her more as a badass/protecting kind of person xD

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Personally, I'd be intimidated by everybody after going through what she did. I guess personality factors into it too. She's a hell lot more braver than I could ever be.

Pffffft just gonna wait for stepdad to get down here so I can ask him to help me scan this pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back