• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
118. There's not that much going on in Naruto anymore besides the fight with Tobi/Madara which will probably span at least 50 more chapters before it reaches the halfway point of the fight. TBH though the series kind of winded down a bit after the fight with Naruto and Pain IMO.

But I hear that the Bleach fans absolutely despise Aizen nowadays though.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Nah, Aizen is still cool.
He was just victim to Kubo's god complex and fetish for making the villains monstruous and illogical in the end :P

Hey, Bleach does have foreshadowing! It doesn't help the plot and it doesn't make sense in the end either, but there is foreshadowing! :D

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Yeah, Aizen was written to death (and fairy wings were done better in Reborn). He'll come back even stronger before long I expect.

Pain arc was good, would have been amazing without the revival no jutsu at the end though.

They do have foreshadowing but not as memorable as some of that in OP. Shinji's ability was forshadowed when he wrote his name down. The thing in naruto that said "we'll both die" better be true.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
122. Would have been better if the deaths were more thought out too, Naruto finds out that Kakashi died while fighting Pain but goes berserk when Hinata is knocked unconscious. Would have been better if Kakashi was crippled and Hinata was killed instead IMO since that would explain Naruto's respective reactions but I digress. That and I've lost all respect for Tsunade and Danzo by the end of that arc too.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

But Hinata can't die. NaruHina MUST happen. /only thing I'll pay attention to in the Naruto fandom

...Every character I've come across named "Hinata" I've liked. Why is this. /Hinata Hyuuga, Hideki Hinata, Hinata Hino...holy crap they all have alliterative names too

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Yuh, Hinata liking Naruto is like the only crush with some reason other than "he's so hot and cool" on that show, would be nice if Kishi didn't suck at writing romance.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
126. I still need to get a collection of mirrors so the light from the lava lamp will reflect all over my room, that'd be pretty freakin sweet lol.

^Completely random thought while thinking of what to do right now.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
129. Kakashi.....tell Saku..ra...that...I..love..........Na..ru..to.....

-Sasuke's last words lol.

But seriously though, the sooner Sakura dies the better.

Sai's still one of my personal favorites though due to unlike Sasuke he's rather funny when trying to act normal.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

That awkward moment when filler characters are better than 95% of the main cast.
Spoiler:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Hinata being one of the 5% right? o3o I also kind of like Lee, but that's just 'cause of his quirkiness. He's got poor taste in women tho. Oh yeah, Shikamaru's cool too. Never mind Kageyama (who's also cool) being his Expy.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Sasuke hasn't really been a main character, well he gets mentioned a lot but he was off being dark for years. By main cast i meant any recurring characters, his class, teachers, whatever.

I'm a Hinatafag so she is indeed in that 5%.

Eyehax, inb4 naruto gains Geass in the final battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back