• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Competitive Battling Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anti

return of the king
Years
I just download PO, so I hope the comm night isn't over yet

hehe it hasn't even started yet silly! We don't even have a date. We actually should get on that, maybe in the thread in T&E for it or here, whichever one. We need to do ittttt

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Perhaps I should've specified in the PM that it was only a reminder of the upcoming event and not the actual night, since apparently that's what 50% of the people thought, lol.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
Oh, well, then I have time to make a team... or just search millions of RMT's on smogon

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
oh god that slaking image. ;-;

I could have sworn that Nica's PM specified that the comm night was in January or something? lmao

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
OH YEAH. I actually did, but I don't think that was bold enough or something. ;x

Impo, be original! You have the power to make something great, etc /end motivational words

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Guys guys I'd just like to share my love for CM Latias. Such an awesome beast! \m/

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Darn, I thought Community Night was the day that Nica sent me that PM (which was yesterday, I guess). I'll see if I can get PO to work before I come in (when I'm free)

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
oh god that slaking image. ;-;

I could have sworn that Nica's PM specified that the comm night was in January or something? lmao

It better be in January because there are only a couple days of December left and if we wait until February we're just gonna keep delaying. I say it should be done in a week, maybe two max. If things aren't put together now they never will be, and I have a history of slacking off with things.

^ slaking pun btw

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
tbh I agree with you Vrai, because yeah there's no reason to put everything off, since mostly everything except date/details is planned? So yeah all for really soon!

Also guys, we just had a 6-hour non-stop streak of activity on PC's PO server, so activity is returning! aka good news for the upcoming stuff, etc.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
tbh I agree with you Vrai, because yeah there's no reason to put everything off, since mostly everything except date/details is planned? So yeah all for really soon!

Also guys, we just had a 6-hour non-stop streak of activity on PC's PO server, so activity is returning! aka good news for the upcoming stuff, etc.

omg i would have been there but for some reason i can't get onto the server. ;__;

EDIT: OMFG. Hail teams are everywhere. I've battled like 6 in a row. >:

Last edited:

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
That reminds me of Scarfed Abomasnow that screws up rain users. Ah, I miss using that Pokemon!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Okay so there's one positive about PO's update earlier today, that being that WE CAN SAVE OUR PASSWORDS FINALLY, OMG. Like seriously, it is so annoying having to type a password every time, etc, sooo glad that doesn't have to happen anymore.

The auto "flash when a new attack occurs" is annoying (it can be disabled but automatically enabled sucks), and typing in a chat window, idk, it just says ": is watching the battle", which is really weird - hopefully it can be fixed though! And the new "theme", I am not a fan. :x

BUT SERIOUSLY, PASSWORD SAVING. AMAZING.

OOH. OOH. OOH. AND AN OPEN REPLAY OPTION? That's awesome tbh. Sucks that only logs saved after then work. Very useful!!

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Wait, since when did PO need you to put in a password to get into a server? *is a bit clueless because he hasn't gone on PO for a while due to his laptop having Internet connection issues*

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Nah, you only need a password if you have a username registered, which a lot of us do, aka really really handy!

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Nah, you only need a password if you have a username registered, which a lot of us do, aka really really handy!

Really? Never knew that. D: My usenrame's already registered for PO, though. I didn't have a password before, so the next time I get on PO, it'll ask me to put in a new password, right?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
o_O If it's registered... then uhhh you should have a password. XD But yeah it should always ask you for your password :x

Either way this function isn't "auto login" but just means you need to spend 30 less seconds on typing your password and instead just clicking okay! :3 /just tested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back