• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The Super Starter Pokémon Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeGirlJade

Princess of Unova
Years

Whoops! What was Spark originally intended to be? Pikachu? :X

A Cyndaquil ^^

And now, I present...
Userbars!
Um....they are my first ones, so they're not that great. I made one for each region.

Kanto:
Spoiler:

Johto:
Spoiler:

Hoenn:
Spoiler:

Sinnoh:
Spoiler:

Unova:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

ikaroschase

サンダース the crackling of sparks
Years
A Cyndaquil ^^

And now, I present...
Userbars!
Um....they are my first ones, so they're not that great. I made one for each region.

Kanto:
Spoiler:

Johto:
Spoiler:

Hoenn:
Spoiler:

Sinnoh:
Spoiler:

Unova:
Spoiler:
wow they're gorgeous! ^^ you're really good at this (: what font is that? :/

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
A Cyndaquil ^^

And now, I present...
Userbars!

Kanto:
Spoiler:

Johto:
Spoiler:

Hoenn:
Spoiler:

Sinnoh:
Spoiler:

Unova:
Spoiler:

Aaaaaaaaand fixed! Thanks for telling me about that... error. uh oh Cyndy's going to get meeeeeee

Great work on these user bars! And, as you can see, the points total for everyone has been updated. :D I do hope that you can stay around here for, like, forever :P

New Topic!
What do you think of the outcome of the last poll?

PokeGirlJade

Princess of Unova
Years

Aaaaaaaaand fixed! Thanks for telling me about that... error. uh oh Cyndy's going to get meeeeeee

Great work on these user bars! And, as you can see, the points total for everyone has been updated. :D I do hope that you can stay around here for, like, forever :P

New Topic!

Thank you ^^
And as for topic...

I'm glad Eevee and co, Riolu, Growlithe, Mareep, and Togepi made the cut, because I consider the PMD playable characters great starters ^^

Pichu/Raichu make good starters as well.

Minccino...well, since it's a starter for a 3DS app and not like an actual game where you battle and play and such, I don't really think about it as much as the others.

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
You know, speaking of polls, do you think I should do it from time to time? Maybe I'll get more people on here that way.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Name: Snivy063
Starter Pokémon: Snivy of course! ♥
Why would you like to join the club?:
Simply because the starter Pokemons are the ones that would help you start off your journey and win battles and stuff, and thus becomes your main priority. It also becomes one of your strongest Pokemon that your gonna use to battle the Pokemon league. Not only starter Pokemons are adorable, they're also strong and reliable! :D

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014

New Topic!

Pretty good, and the fact I never thought about that question.

You know, speaking of polls, do you think I should do it from time to time? Maybe I'll get more people on here that way.

I agree. These polls makes us feel as if we're participating, since other clubs are only talk and chat, we get to vote, talk, and chat. Like someone said, we could make it every week or two weeks or so.

PokeGirlJade

Princess of Unova
Years
I like polls. Polls give me the chance to give my opinion on something and see what others think ^^.

And now that I have enough points, I'd like to get Sol the Espeon as another partner C: .

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Well then, may I start a new topic?

Which Starter looks the strongest in your opinion?
-I really have no idea yet, my mind is blank, but I would have to go with Swampert. [yes, as always] It has menacing moves, good stats, and the beast look. It's a ground/water, which may be weak to grass, but another pokemon can defeat it[or perhaps teach a move to Swampert to defeat grass types?]

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
I think I'll have to go with Swampert, like you, too. You know, I got a lot of mileage out of that back when I was still on Generation III, and I love them. He only does everything. :P I have to agree on every point... and he's also huggable. XD

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
fire type- charizard
grass type- Serperior
water type- Feraligatr

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
fire type- charizard
grass type- Serperior
water type- Feraligatr

Out of them, two of them were actually chosen as some of my personal favourites. XD I think I'm not much of a fan of Charizard back then, though. Not too good at defenses, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back