• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
Years
I think I mentioned this before: I find the repeating face GIFs in signatures to be just kind of bleh. I don't like all the blackness and how umm . . . square and big the picture is, however the CSS is done well, the links and poem are nice and tidy, so I'll give a 5/10.

Guiz, I am disappoint. No one even noticed I went drastically out of order!

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
It's honestly just a bunch of copied and pasted stuff with added colours and sprites. Doesn't look like much effort was put into it at all. Considering this certain change, it's using white text which is hard to really see with the theme I'm currently using. The idea in theory is nice. 5/10

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 14, 2024
The only thing that bugs me about this is the picture in the top middle, the one that is of a slightly different shade to all the others (I think it's sepia tone? It doesn't look quite like sepia to me, but it's the only word that I can think of right now that describes it, lol). It just bugs me because it ruins the perfect black/white that is the rest of your signature, lol. But, an 8/10 regardless.

Volcarona

then live beautifully until the end
Years
8/10 Ahaha classic. Nice picture and well organized. I think the About Me and quote are difficult to read.. The words look fuzzy, to me.

TwiDragon

The fun shawl be doubled!
Years
Signature - 84/100 - I have no idea where the song is from, and I don't care for CD4s that much, but it looks very nice :3

I kind of just made this to have something here. Just until I find something better. I don't really work with sprites when editing stuff, so this is a first.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
I suppose I like the effects of the tag, but it's a little intense to look at. I font like the font, and the red colour doesn't go too well. 7/10

Volcarona

then live beautifully until the end
Years
9.5/10 Reaaallllly good CSS, organization, and style going on there. I think the stars are a little too spaced out from the words. The first link has underline from the star too, like: ☆ I like pie when I hover my cursor over it, luls. :o

Years
  • Seen Jan 21, 2012
Pretty cool. Not sure if it's Alan wake or not, looks like it. It has the Horror feel to it. I don't get it though, or really know what it's From. I'll give it a 6/10

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
It's nice how you've added information into the image, it would look a lot better if you learnt how to use CSS. I don't like the links at the bottom and the userbar, it clashes with the image. 6/10

Years
  • Seen Jan 21, 2012
It's a bunch of guys who either remind me of Spike Spiegal or Rocky-Rocky Horror picture show Rocky- DFFDFEFEEF Does it play music? 1o/1o

Faolan

darĸneѕѕ prevaιlѕ.
Years
Simple and unique. It would be better if it were centered and the text was under the image, but Im a perfectionist. 7/10

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years
Nice style for a sig, the picture is in good quality, but the edges seem to be made of pixels (that they stand out). Overall, a great sig!

8/10

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
The CSS is cute and so are the colors, you get better at CSS every time. :) I don't like the grey bars on the side though. \: 9/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back