• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish [ Pokemon Edition! ]

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Erm, okay.
And it DID start hitting you, with fire blast, fire spin, peck, drill peck, wing attack, and you whited out... =/

I wish to see POKéMON-shaped fireworks this evening during the fireworks display. :3

luigimario84

Owner of worlds
Years
Granted... well Reshiram fails at protecting you and is killed. So now the human Moltres is hitting on you again!

I wish that pokemon was real and that all the pokemon I have on my games and my pokemon cards all became my pokemon in real life and would never kill me even if told to.

Years
  • Seen Sep 6, 2012
Granted... but,people shun you from society and Reshiram becomes so ashamed the she leaves you

I wish justinrpg would stop loving Reshiram and start loving Zekrom.

Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2012
Granted, but Reshiram, not feeling the love, goes into a sociopathic rage, killing everyone and committing suicide.

I wish Pikachu was a chameleon.

Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2012
Granted. Too bad that the game cannot handle such an impossible thing yet. The game spirals into insanity. He tried to fix it by going to therapy, but not even that yet. The game soon decides to nail the problem at its source and tosses you into oblivion, where all you have to eat is Raisin Bran, with NO scoops of raisins.

I wish that wishes were called fishes.

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
granted, but the human Zapdos is interested in S&M and uses Thunder during love making with you to satisfy it!

I wish the Pokémon, Moltres was my only means of transportation (riding Moltres)

Back