• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013

Meh. Battling's never been a thing I excelled at. I just had a bunch of strong Pokemon and threw them together into something resembling a team and hope it stuck.

Now Mario Kart. I love Mario Kart. It's literally the only video game I'm naturally good at.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Talking about battling events, comm night is tomorrow. I expect everyone to attend! :3

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

...it's on PO, 36. All you need to do is download Pokemon Online, type home.brokenrevolution.com and then ENTER - you could be rewarded!!!

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013

All I did was throw together a bunch of EV trained and RNG Pokes and slapped them together onto something called a "team". I'd be laughingstock with my pitiful battling skills. :I

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

You don't need to battle jpp :33; I mean sure there's a tournament BUT THERE'S OTHER STUFF TOO PRETTY PLEASEEEEEEEEE.

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013

I ain't exactly a chatterbug, so I'd just be doing nothing but idling. Sorry Nica. Just not my thing.

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 6, 2015

I'm even worse when it comes to putting together a team.
they're all horribly underleveled and hardly trained lul

I'd make a terrible captain of anything ever. "LOL JUST ATTACK IDK?????"

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
139. I tend to have some pretty interesting ideas when it comes to making teams or decks but most if not all of the time they fail flat on their asses to nobody's surprise lol. Except for that one time I made a Masked Beast Des Gardius build, that was pretty neat lol.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Does it help if I say you get a really awesome emblem if you attend? :(

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

You guys should all join that snazzy Mafia game that I can't bother to get the link for right now. But it's in OT and stuff. Yeaaaah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back