• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where Legends Were Born (Legendary Pokemon)

How often do you use Legendary Pokemon in Competitive Battling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
The swordsmen comes in second. :) virizion is also a favorite of mine.

victini pics!

Spoiler:
Can you fix picture #2? xD Sometimes the net can be a pain lol

All & all, good pictures :)

Taposa

;)
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 7, 2022
Name: Taposa
Partner Pokemon: Jasmine the Shiny and Sky Forme Shaymin!

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Name: Taposa
Partner Pokemon: Jasmine the Shiny and Sky Forme Shaymin!
Welcome Taposa!! :)

You might want to re-read the main post xD You can only start out with 1 partner Pokemon, and read the Points System/Shop there too. That's how you get your stuff upgraded! ;)

So starting off, you'll just own a Normal Land Shaymin. The more you comment and active you are, you can get your Shiny/Sky Form with no problem. Hope you have a great time!!

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
welcome to the club,taposa!!
Who is the cutest Legendary Pokemon?
mew,victini and jirachi
Spoiler:

Tell us/Show us pictures of your collection of any Legendary Merchandise you have collected. Any you want to add to your collection?
i don't have any collections :(
Which Trio group of Legendary are your favorites?
Beast
243.gif
244.gif
245.gif

and birds
144.gif
145.gif
146.gif

victini pics:
Spoiler:

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
welcome to the club,taposa!!
Who is the cutest Legendary Pokemon?
mew,victini and jirachi
Spoiler:

Tell us/Show us pictures of your collection of any Legendary Merchandise you have collected. Any you want to add to your collection?
i don't have any collections :(
Which Trio group of Legendary are your favorites?
Beast
243.gif
244.gif
245.gif

and birds
144.gif
145.gif
146.gif

victini pics:
Spoiler:
Lovely Victini pictures! You've got your 50 points, however, the ones above under the Cute Discussion, I could only count two of those pictures :(

Folks, make sure you preview your pictures before posting. If it pops up saying you must "Use the Shared Links Provided Instead," that's what you must do. Otherwise I cannot count those pictures for you.

And remember, for 20 points the door is still open for the first ever selection for PotW! Please send me a PM if you want to see your favorite Legendary onboard
!

MORE UPDATE!
Under the Member's List I have added some stats among the group. Edits are still being made and more are yet to come! Be prepared!

Last edited:

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Spoiler:

I can only see the Mew and the Ice Cream Victini picture. You've already got your PotW bonus. Just letting you know that the other 3 I cannot see won't count for the extra 5 points of each pictures. That's 15 points you could fixed xD

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Ugh damn that's a tough one but if I had to choose one trio it would have to be the golems since I've grown quite fond of them back in my days on Ruby and Sapphire although the dragons and birds/beasts come in as runner ups lol.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
I wil post them again
Spoiler:
There we go! Mew & Umbreon! So cute!

Ugh damn that's a tough one but if I had to choose one trio it would have to be the golems since I've grown quite fond of them back in my days on Ruby and Sapphire although the dragons and birds/beasts come in as runner ups lol.
So did I..but I hate the Golems :(

What do you find fascinating about them? They aren't cool to me xD

Last edited:

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
Years
To be precise with the IV's (Since I wasn't able to tell Sector the real IV's)

494.gif
National Pokédex Number: 494 | Species: Victini
Nickname: (can be changed) | Gender:Genderless
OT: Musica | ID: 10714
Nature: Hasty | Characteristic: Somewhat vain. | Ability: Victory Star
Met at: Liberty Garden | Level: 15
Individual Values: 31/31/31/31/31/30 | Effort Values: 0
Hidden Power Type and Base Power: Ice 70
Moveset:​
Confusion / Incinerate / Quick Attack / Endure

For the record, it is UNTOUCHED.

Edit

My favorite Trio
377.gif
378.gif
379.gif

They're just so awesome with Braille. <3

Last edited:
Years
I'm joining cos some Legendary Pokemon are awesome!

Name: Hikari10
Partner: Shiro the Reshiram

I chose Reshiram cos it's my fave Legendary and I obviously play Pokemon Black.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
To be precise with the IV's (Since I wasn't able to tell Sector the real IV's)

494.gif
National Pokédex Number: 494 | Species: Victini
Nickname: (can be changed) | Gender:Genderless
OT: Musica | ID: 10714
Nature: Hasty | Characteristic: Somewhat vain. | Ability: Victory Star
Met at: Liberty Garden | Level: 15
Individual Values: 31/31/31/31/31/30 | Effort Values: 0
Hidden Power Type and Base Power: Ice 70
Moveset:​
Confusion / Incinerate / Quick Attack / Endure

For the record, it is UNTOUCHED.

Edit

My favorite Trio
377.gif
378.gif
379.gif

They're just so awesome with Braille. <3
I've edited it with the best way I could xD

I'm joining cos some Legendary Pokemon are awesome!

Name: Hikari10
Partner: Shiro the Reshiram

I chose Reshiram cos it's my fave Legendary and I obviously play Pokemon Black.
Welcome to the club Hikari!! :) Reshiram would make a perfect plush for one. And I love her design a lot better than Zekrom's!

New Topic:

Who do you like better and explain? Lugia vs Ho-Oh

PRIZE UPDATE:
I have discussed with our new Prize Manager of the group, Musica! Let's give him a warm welcome. Any offers to put a Legendary Prize Pokemon on the front page must PM him for information.

I have added a new shop/box underneath the Points System. Due to the lack of Breeding, we will see how this goes. For any reason if it's a failure, we will have to shut this prize shop down.

Last edited:

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
Years

Who do you like better and explain? Lugia vs Ho-Oh

In term of competitive battling, Lugia would be a win as it gets access to Hydro Pump and Ho-Oh's attacks are almost neutral to Lugia.
In term of shiny form, Ho-Oh wins as it is a freaking awesome golden legendary bird while Lugia is so lame with its pink color (just my opinion).

TY

Lugia is better, as Lugia knows Hydro Pump, which is super effective against Ho-oH

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
In term of competitive battling, Lugia would be a win as it gets access to Hydro Pump and Ho-Oh's attacks are almost neutral to Lugia.
In term of shiny form, Ho-Oh wins as it is a freaking awesome golden legendary bird while Lugia is so lame with its pink color (just my opinion).
I like the Pink Lugia. I think he'd look better as a Green Shiny color though. Would make him sick looking!

Ho-Oh's Shiny form is exactly the color of when he shines, such as in the Anime the very first episode!

I personally like Lugia better due to how cool he is, but Ho-Oh is up there on my favorites as well.

Plus Ho-Oh has a better Dream World ability than Lugia. Regenerator vs Multiscale.

Lugia is better, as Lugia knows Hydro Pump, which is super effective against Ho-oH
Ho-Oh can learn Thunder/Shadow Ball as well as Lugia. All Lugia need to do is miss with Hydro Pump and Ho-Oh can win! Depends on how accurate your Lugia can be ;)

But if your Lugia knows Ancientpower. We have an instance winner.

Last edited:

TY

Lugia can also use Surf, which is accuratelier than Hydro Pump, and powerfullier than Shadow Ball, and in Gen IV it can learn lots of Water-type moves, so it is stronger in my opinion

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
I'd squee so hard if Lugia had Regenerator as its DW ability instead since it's one of my personal favorite legendaries out there right behind Groudon and of course Deoxys lol. I just love stalling out the opponent's PP with Roost and I just nail em with an Aeroblast when I was in a rush lol. I'd probably give Lugia Calm Mind, Ice Beam, Roost, and either Surf, Thunder, or Aeroblast if I were to use it in my team right now lol.

Ho-Oh's pretty good though too without question due to how badly its STAB moves can dent the opposition especially with a Choice Band lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back