• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Where Legends Were Born (Legendary Pokemon)

How often do you use Legendary Pokemon in Competitive Battling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

astoriachase

serene grace
Years
deoxys.jpg

Okay so for me, it was a close fight between the defense and speed form for me. Defense because it looks bulky and cute. Speed because it's cool. But I'll have to go with the speed form.

386-s.png

It's cool and I like cool. Because I'm cool like that.
And that's all there is.

Haha LOL ok.

Oh and a cool picture i found. Just sharing the love for legendaries.

Spoiler:

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
hi there squirtle squad! :)

i chose the attack form because it has the coolest head for me. I am not a fan of deoxys' design that much.

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
Show some love for Deoxys normal! It's so cool with it's double helix arms. The heads not bad either. Its my fav.
Personally, I think that Deoxys is the coolest legendary ever. The design is unique and cool. The changing forms paired with the idea of DNA is genius. It gets it's name from DNA's real name, deoxyribonucleic acid. It's thoroughly thought out and just downright awesome. Even NASA approves it.

And with that, I rest my case.

Oops. I forgot to post pics.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Also, click here for an epic battle between Deoxys and Rayquaza

Last edited:

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
which forme of deoxys do you like most and why?
I prefer Attack forme. The attack forme of Deoxys has the best stats of all forms of Deoxys.

miltankRancher

Years
attack wise, yes. he has a usable speed stat, at best, but very frail. Deoxys-A can sweep of course, given the right environment, wherein several other Pokemon are ultimately, faster than him.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Deoxys A has a 150 base speed stat if I remember correctly, not many Pokes are gonna be outrunning that without a choice scarf outside of Deoxys S.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
NEW POTW!
Guess who!
386.png

Deoxys....FTW.

HURRAY FOR DEOXYS \(OuO)/
i've never had a deoxys in-game before OTL
read up and found out that it has regeneration ability :DDDDDDDD

225px-Deoxys_Recover.png

REGENERATION FTW! <333333
i'm starting to think that deoxys is so cool. so here are some pictures
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

new topic: which forme of deoxys do you like most and why? :D

Attack and Speed. I rely on those two, despite defense and normal being good in stats. Deoxys FTW

Show some love for Deoxys normal! It's so cool with it's double helix arms. The heads not bad either. Its my fav.
Personally, I think that Deoxys is the coolest legendary ever. The design is unique and cool. The changing forms paired with the idea of DNA is genius. It gets it's name from DNA's real name, deoxyribonucleic acid. It's thoroughly thought out and just downright awesome. Even NASA approves it.

And with that, I rest my case.

Oops. I forgot to post pics.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Also, click here for an epic battle between Deoxys and Rayquaza

Deoxys...is my number one pokemon, although I may not show it at all, but I'm glad he's taking over at least one page in this club. :cer_evil:

Deoxys_All.png

In this pic, we can see how Deoxys-A emits his coolness, in such a manner that all other forms stand behind him.

Yes. Yes it does.

miltankRancher

Years
Deoxys A has a 150 base speed stat if I remember correctly, not many Pokes are gonna be outrunning that without a choice scarf outside of Deoxys S.

Yup. Very few, except the ever present Deoxys-A with par SpA and Atk stats. If I am not mistaken, a Scarfed Darkrai could outrun him.

ikaroschase

サンダース the crackling of sparks
Years
you guys seem so experienced in pokemon \(@-@)/
i don't use scarves and such OTL i just play without strategies.
such. a. noob. \(O-O)/

miltankRancher

Years
you guys seem so experienced in pokemon \(@-@)/
i don't use scarves and such OTL i just play without strategies.
such. a. noob. \(O-O)/

Well, i can say, I am knowledgeable at least on this matters, though I am not that good of a battler myself. :)

i use legendaries in battle because they are epic.

ikaroschase

Years
phew i thought i was the only one \(OuO)/
i've learnt about ev training recently but its really boring to fight the same few pokemon each time :/

@mR LOL my legendaries are like boxed for life and they never leave the PC \(O-O)/

@cosmotone hey saw your fusion thread (: nice sprites btw :DDD

ikaroschase

Years
Who would you battle with if you had the choice; Reshiram or Zekrom?
kLC1V.gif

zekrom FTW <33333 i think it looks cooler :D
BLUE ELECTRIC! \(OuO)/

miltankRancher

Years
643.gif

this one. i have never used either ingame, but competitively, I think Reshiram is more promising.

and compare, Serebii's thoughts.

Reshiram is the cover star of Pokémon Black and the only Dragon/Fire Pokémon in existence. Like most legendaries of recent generations, it is fairly slow with base 90 Speed, but it makes up for that in pure power. Dragon/Fire is nearly unresisted, and Reshiram gets crazy good moves and STAB on both types. Actually, now I think about it, because of its ability Turboblaze (a glorified Mold Breaker), Dragon/Fire is completely unresisted, as the only Pokémon that would resist it would be Heatran with Flash Fire. It can also abuse Groudon's Drought ability really well and more or less makes you a stupidly strong powerhouse. Reshiram's design is pretty nice. It looks nice and elegant. Its other stats are good too. It has a good Attack stat, although you'd only use that for a mix or surprise set... it is generally bulky too; 100/100/120 are pretty good stats for a primarily offensive Pokémon!

I used to really like Zekrom... but I'm a Reshiram guy now. Zekrom is pretty... unappealing, to me at least. It has a crazy small movepool, and unlike Reshiram doesn't have the perfect STAB combination. Not saying it has a bad STAB combination, but it is resisted by a few Pokémon, and it main attack has a type immunity. It also can't abuse weather anywhere near as well as Reshiram. What Zekrom does do is something pretty much no other Pokémon in the game does: use physical Electric attacks well. Sure, there's Electivire, but it has what... ThunderPunch? Luxray? Hahaha. Zekrom is sort of unique in that respect. Its ability Mold Brea- sorry, Teravolt, is sort of handy, but not as useful on Zekrom as it is on Reshiram. Outside of... maybe Zapdos, Electric absorbing abilities aren't used. It still stops Sturdy and Multiscale though, so that's nice. Zekrom's main limitation is its awful movepool. It doesn't get Earthquake? That's silly. Not that it really needs any moves outside of its STAB, but still.

see?

anyway, I have made a userbar! it is not much. LOL.

clueX.png

ignore the attachment.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back