• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Platform Discussion

Zet

Years
Because the first statement is a generalization that only the rich and/or spoiled can attest to, and the second is simply ignorant. How can one assume a game would be "handicapped" just because it was build similarly to the games it is based off of? That makes no sense... Also, a system isn't "obsolete" if games are still being made for the system....
You're only lying to yourself if you believe the DS isn't obsolete.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 5, 2021
Anyone who buys a system for one game only, either has way too much money on their hands, or mommy and daddy are footing the bill.

You sure? I got a DS just for Gen IV originally paid out of my own pocket and I plan on doing it again with a Nintendo Wii for Skyward Sword.

the DS is obsolete. Nintendo developing only three first-party DS games in 2011 and publishing only one this year, with a handful of announced 3DS games? It's hardly likely that they're going to allow a major title like the Pocket Monsters games to be published on the DS.

Yea, I'd say at this point, it is obsolete only hanging by the remaining games that are still there and are made by 3rd-party.

Years
  • Seen Feb 27, 2012
The games move consoles. New Super Mario Bros., Mario Kart DS and Brain Training moved Nintendo DS Lites. Nintendo DSi sales also went up for a while when Black/White were released - let's not forget that they were the recommended platform for these games, through advertising and promotions of the Xtransciever.

Developing a DS game and then changing the platform to 3DS, or developing with the DS in mind, is handicapping it. You would be unable to break out of the DS's limitations in planning simply because you'd have to adhere to said limitations. To develop for the 3DS, you'd need to invest in a fair bit extra development, and two codebases. Explain why we need to have two codebases to begin with? Since when has GameFreak released a Pocket Monsters game for two different consoles?

It's not happening.

Newsflash: the DS is obsolete. Nintendo developing only three first-party DS games in 2011 and publishing only one this year, with a handful of announced 3DS games? It's hardly likely that they're going to allow a major title like the Pocket Monsters games to be published on the DS.
Yeah sure, it's handicapping a game by releasing it for the system the majority of people still play. It just shows they don't care about their fans and are all about the money. And I'm not talking about releasing it for both. I'm talking about releasing it for the DS alone, which IS possible because the DS games are compatible with the 3DS as far as I can tell.

But I could care less. I won't buy it at that price, and I know leagues of other people that won't buy it until it's at a reasonable price either. We aren't all as lucky to have everything handed to us on a silver platter, so we'll wait for as long as it takes and buy both used if we must. I'm not going to throw a used car down-payment at nintendo just because they are releasing a game that people want on a system that the majority can't afford. I'll wait and buy it from someone who doesn't want theirs anymore for a reasonable price.

It seems like the 3DS owners could care less how the DS owners feel (even in just basic conversation concerning the subject), and Nintendo is only catering to their new console customers and forgot about the rest of us who can't afford their overpriced hardware. It's one thing to be in the middle of a console switch, but its another to price your console $100 dollars more than the other and just expect everyone to be able to afford it, and if they can't then say "screw em".

The only reason this is a problem is because DS games ARE compatible with the 3DS, so they have no excuse to exclude part of their fanbase like that when everyone could play it, and the fact that we are still in the middle of generation 5. We all know they won't make huge changes on the third title (as they never have) that would make use of the 3DS hardware.. So it makes no sense why they couldn't move to the 3DS and utilize it's hardware for the 6th generation instead... It just comes down to 3DS owners being greedy. They'd rather see new features that exclude others than similar yet upgraded featured like in B/W (which is what the 3rd title is SUPPOSED to include) that could be released to the majority as a farewell to the console. Considering my new DS is but two years old.. I and many other feel cheated by Nintendo's swindle.

Yellow was on the GB, Crystal was on the Color, Emerald on the GBA, and Platinum on the DS. All the same system as the console the original duos were released on. Why would it make sense to change now? To capitalize on money? Screw that I'll rom up and they'll never see another penny from me. And I know tons of people that feel the same...

Just because some have been privileged enough to afford a 3DS doesn't mean they deserve the title more than the people who haven't been able to.. (Especially considering the outrageous price and the fact that they are still making games for the system.) It goes back to my point about title compatibility. They could release it for EVERYONE, therefore they should. I know someone is gonna say "well why should the 3DS people suffer?" the answer to that is, A) you won't be suffering if you know anything about resolution and B) because by the 6th generation, people will have been forced to either switch over, or miss out..

You can make as many points about what is best for the 3DS, but the fact is, most people can't afford the 3DS, and people with the 3DS can still play the game.. You need to stop being so greedy and wanting new features at the cost of other people playing... Gen 6 will be just for you.. So Nintendo should throw us a bone for the death of the console just like they always have, or their sales will surely suffer...

Zet

Years
Yeah sure, it's handicapping a game by releasing it for the system the majority of people still play. It just shows they don't care about their fans and are all about the money. And I'm not talking about releasing it for both. I'm talking about releasing it for the DS alone, which IS possible because the DS games are compatible with the 3DS as far as I can tell.

But I could care less. I won't buy it at that price, and I know leagues of other people that won't buy it until it's at a reasonable price either. We aren't all as lucky to have everything handed to us on a silver platter, so we'll wait for as long as it takes and buy both used if we must. I'm not going to throw a used car down-payment at nintendo just because they are releasing a game that people want on a system that the majority can't afford. I'll wait and buy it from someone who doesn't want theirs anymore for a reasonable price.

It seems like the 3DS owners could care less how the DS owners feel (even in just basic conversation concerning the subject), and Nintendo is only catering to their new console customers and forgot about the rest of us who can't afford their overpriced hardware. It's one thing to be in the middle of a console switch, but its another to price your console $100 dollars more than the other and just expect everyone to be able to afford it, and if they can't then say "screw em".

The only reason this is a problem is because DS games ARE compatible with the 3DS, so they have no excuse to exclude part of their fanbase like that when everyone could play it, and the fact that we are still in the middle of generation 5. We all know they won't make huge changes on the third title (as they never have) that would make use of the 3DS hardware.. So it makes no sense why they couldn't move to the 3DS and utilize it's hardware for the 6th generation instead... It just comes down to 3DS owners being greedy. They'd rather see new features that exclude others than similar yet upgraded featured like in B/W (which is what the 3rd title is SUPPOSED to include) that could be released to the majority as a farewell to the console. Considering my new DS is but two years old.. I and many other feel cheated by Nintendo's swindle.

Yellow was on the GB, Crystal was on the Color, Emerald on the GBA, and Platinum on the DS. All the same system as the console the original duos were released on. Why would it make sense to change now? To capitalize on money? Screw that I'll rom up and they'll never see another penny from me. And I know tons of people that feel the same...

Just because some have been privileged enough to afford a 3DS doesn't mean they deserve the title more than the people who haven't been able to.. (Especially considering the outrageous price and the fact that they are still making games for the system.) It goes back to my point about title compatibility. They could release it for EVERYONE, therefore they should. I know someone is gonna say "well why should the 3DS people suffer?" the answer to that is, A) you won't be suffering if you know anything about resolution and B) because by the 6th generation, people will have been forced to either switch over, or miss out..

You can make as many points about what is best for the 3DS, but the fact is, most people can't afford the 3DS, and people with the 3DS can still play the game.. You need to stop being so greedy and wanting new features at the cost of other people playing... Gen 6 will be just for you.. So Nintendo should throw us a bone for the death of the console just like they always have, or their sales will surely suffer...
You have had two years to save up for the 3DS. Quit complaining about how an obsolete handheld isn't obsolete. The damn thing is 7 years old.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 5, 2021

You have had two years to save up for the 3DS. Quit complaining about how an obsolete handheld isn't obsolete. The damn thing is 7 years old.

Plus you got a lot of deals now of selling old consoles for new ones.

Hell I could buy one right now if I wanted too. Its not really that expensive.

Hell I could buy one right now if I wanted too. Its not really that expensive its almost rivaling the price of a regular Wii.

LOL just save up your money, or get a job or something.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 27, 2012

Hell I could buy one right now if I wanted too. Its not really that expensive.

Hell I could buy one right now if I wanted too. Its not really that expensive its almost rivaling the price of a regular Wii.

LOL just save up your money, or get a job or something.
Thats easy to say when you live with mommy and daddy and dont have bills or anything to pay for, but for us in the real world paying over $200 dollars for a PORTABLE game system and one game is insanity. The fact remains that all the 3rd games have been on the original release consoles... Once again sounds like 3DS owners worrying only about what new features they will get and forgetting about all the other people being excluded... And while I DO care, I don't care enough to pay that much for it... You are right though, I'll just skip the gen 5 3rd, buy a used console from a friend, and buy the 6th generation used. It has much less to do with the choice of technology and more with Nintendo not respecting their own customers purchases... would I have upgraded to the DSi XL from the lite if I'd have known the 3DS' release date was so soon? Of course not. It is just that they could include all the systems for the final 5th gen game and they may choose not to. That is proof they could care less...

Zet

Years
Thats easy to say when you live with mommy and daddy and dont have bills or anything to pay for but for us in the real world over $200 dollars for a PORTABLE game system and one game is insanity. The fact remains that all the 3rd games have been on the original release consoles... Once again sounds like 3DS owners worrying only about what new features they will get and forgetting about all the other people being excluded...
You make it sound as if you're the only adult here who doesn't live with their parents. If you manage your money the right way, you can expect to have quite a bit left over for yourself.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 5, 2021
Thats easy to say when you live with mommy and daddy and dont have bills or anything to pay for but for us in the real world over $200 dollars for a PORTABLE game system and one game is insanity.

Didn't I just say that I forked over $100 to get my own DS and Diamond MYSELF? What's wrong with you?

Its already been stated that its not that expensive and there are a plethora of ways to afford it. Don't get pissy just because of your apparent inability to buy it. We're not spoiled brats who get anything you want, none of us are.

You make it sound as if you're the only adult here who doesn't live with their parents. If you manage your money the right way, you can expect to have quite a bit left over for yourself.

Exactly, I got almost ALL of my games with my own money.

Years
  • Seen Feb 27, 2012
Didn't I just say that I forked over $100 to get my own DS and Diamond MYSELF? What's wrong with you?

Its already been stated that its not that expensive and there are a plethora of ways to afford it. Don't get pissy just because of your apparent inability to buy it. We're not spoiled brats who get anything you want, none of us are.

Exactly, I got almost ALL of my games with my own money.

I wasn't speaking toward you personally but in general. If you are lucky enough to have a well paying job and can afford those things I applaud you, but not everyone is, and to be blatent I feel ripped off by nintendo. Its one thing to make a console switch, but to sap as much money up by selling a "new" handheld and then making it outdated in a year and a half is swindling someone. I could afford a hundred dollars for a DS and a diamond, however I can't and won't pay 200+ for a console with gimped features and one game. Essentially you people could care less about the rest of us as long as you get your new features... Forget that you could play the game if it was released for DS... There is no sympathy for those who want to have fun but cannot afford nintendo's overpriced systems IMMEDIATELY. I just think it's wrong that they'd release the gen 5 3rd to a new system when every other generations 3rd had been on the original handheld. Everyone just wants justification for their console and thats all it is.. Screw the people who can't afford it I guess right? Or they could release it on the DS for everyone and move to the 3DS for the 6th gen.....

Years
You know....to be honest (I know Pokemon Black And White barely came out in 2011) But honestly, what new games have came out for the DS since 3DS also came out around the same time Pokemon Black And White cam out? I mean...honestly, games for the DS I would want to play if they were still in production would probably be only Ace Attorney or Megaman games, but they already finished the series and now not much for the DS is appealing to me anymore except for Pokemon.

I picked up the 3DS solely only for the purpose of Megaman Legends 3, but when I found out they canned it, I was quite upset and sad since I am a very huge fan of Megaman, although weeks later after owning the 3DS and finding out that Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance was coming, I decided to hold on to it till then. Right now there are plenty of Titles out for the 3DS, but only some I would want (I.E I already have Cave Story, Legend of Zelda: OoT, Mario Kart 7. I do want to get Mario Land 3D and maybe Star Fox 64 3D and Pokemon Rumble Blast.) But whats out for the DS right now that would appeal me? Haven't seen any recent or decent games...and since the new system is out, I feel like they are obsoleting the system now and starting to focus on the 3DS now...but thats just my opinion.

The 100 Mega Shock is right, you can't dwell on a 6 year old system. The DS lite had its prime, but now the time is dying out and coming to an end just like what happened to the PS2. You could always save up for the 3DS and trade in your old DS at Gamestop (I think they're still doing the promotion for an system upgrade, but dont take my word for it.)

On subject though, I do hope to see a new game or atleast the third game on the 3DS. Hoping to see a new story or an upgraded story than from Black and White...haven't gotten to Black City yet, so I don't know the controversy on it yet...but would be nice to see 3D graphics in battle on a handheld in 3D vision.

Just my 2 Cents.

- MegamanC

Last edited:

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
I find the two versions for both systems to be unlikely but if they did they could call one Grey and the other Gray...
The ds is kind of old now...in someways I feel like this generation would have been made entirely for the 3ds had nintendo been quicker about releasing it...but Gf proably got impatient considering how long gen 4 lasted...
If the third version is for the 3ds (hey another pun on the system being gray is version # 3...) and it still uses sprites, it'll look strange...they should at least make them 2.5 D if not 3d model's...

Wyaxx

Holy poffins!
Years
If I were them, I'd probably release it for the 3DS and add special features that would give someone like me some sort of incentive to buy it.

My best friend and I both agreed that as we played it, we felt that it was a fun version to play, but we wouldn't want to replay it. No matter if there is a third edition or whichever system it's made for, I probably won't buy it.

The only thing I want is some form of Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald remake.

Years
  • Seen Feb 27, 2012
You know....to be honest (I know Pokemon Black And White barely came out in 2011) But honestly, what new games have came out for the DS since 3DS also came out around the same time Pokemon Black And White cam out? I mean...honestly, games for the DS I would want to play if they were still in production would probably be only Ace Attorney or Megaman games, but they already finished the series and now not much for the DS is appealing to me anymore except for Pokemon.

I picked up the 3DS solely only for the purpose of Megaman Legends 3, but when I found out they canned it, I was quite upset and sad since I am a very huge fan of Megaman, although weeks later after owning the 3DS and finding out that Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance was coming, I decided to hold on to it till then. Right now there are plenty of Titles out for the 3DS, but only some I would want (I.E I already have Cave Story, Legend of Zelda: OoT, Mario Kart 7. I do want to get Mario Land 3D and maybe Star Fox 64 3D and Pokemon Rumble Blast.) But whats out for the DS right now that would appeal me? Haven't seen any recent or decent games...and since the new system is out, I feel like they are obsoleting the system now and starting to focus on the 3DS now...but thats just my opinion.

The 100 Mega Shock is right, you can't dwell on a 6 year old system. The DS lite had its prime, but now the time is dying out and coming to an end just like what happened to the PS2. You could always save up for the 3DS and trade in your old DS at Gamestop (I think they're still doing the promotion for an system upgrade, but dont take my word for it.)

On subject though, I do hope to see a new game or atleast the third game on the 3DS. Hoping to see a new story or an upgraded story than from Black and White...haven't gotten to Black City yet, so I don't know the controversy on it yet...but would be nice to see 3D graphics in battle on a handheld in 3D vision.

Just my 2 Cents.

- MegamanC

There are tons of games they've released since the release of the 3DS. They may not all be HUGE titles, but they are still releasing games and stuff.. I'm not saying I hope they never make the switch because that would be illogical, as it is only natural to upgrade to the next generation..

I just hope nintendo is sensitive to the gamers who wasted money on the now "obsolete" DS (such as myself who only a year and a half ago bought the XL) for the 3rd game of the 5th gen. Basically I just was hoping nintendo would be inclusive to everyone (by releasing it on the DS so all the DS owners can play it rather than just the 3DS owners) before they jumped to the 3DS for the 6th. Because I, like many other fans may not be rich, and may have other priorities like our children and our homes, and can't afford the 3DS so readily, but we are still fans that love this series...

And I'm not dwelling on a 6 y/o system... That is why I am upset about this.. My XL isn't even two years old yet and it's already "obsolete". I mean I guess I just figured the XL would have a longer run or I would have just played my lite and put the money toward a 3DS instead.. But should I really be penalized for buying a companies product?

I'm probably gonna take your advice Megaman and go trade my system in now while it still has some value and save the credit for when the 3DS is affordable. I too hope we see a new 3DS entry to the series, but I was simply hoping that it would be for the 6th generation... As then I'd have more time to save and purchase both the handheld and the game by the time it is released. Most of you here haven't been blessed with children yet perhaps, but as a father and pokefan both, it's hard to keep up with the things you love, work a full-time job, and raise a family too.

I'm sorry if I may've offended anyone with my opinions, but they are just that. Opinions. I just thought that maybe there were other fans out there too that perhaps (while somewhat ot, but still a valid reason as to why I feel why I do about the choice of console) thought that the 3DS' price was a bit ridiculous and just hoped that Nintendo would give the DS a proper burial before forcing the 3DS on us, (especially considering that every single person I know in my age range has an older gen. DS due to the 3DS' price) but it seems as if I am the only one. So for rocking the boat a bit, I apologize.

Really I just wanted everyone to think for a moment about other people, because while in the grand scheme of things, it is irrelevant, but if released on the DS, we could all enjoy the 3rd game, and like with D/P/P the next generation could shift to the next generation console, with newer feature and animations like it deserves.

Years
  • Seen Feb 14, 2021
I'm not really sure the whole process into making these games, but lets say the third version will be released on 3DS.. with the whole resolution problem, and them making the graphics more advanced on the 3DS, would they have to go through a lot to change all that and make it 3DS worthy?

Surely if they are going to make it for the 3DS they'll have to fix the resolution and would probably upgrade graphics and change other things around too, right? Im not sure how long that would take them to do though. What Im trying to say is, would they have to practically spend lots of time revamping everything for the 3DS and then adding the third version exclusive 'Gray' stuff?

Years
  • Seen Mar 10, 2013
I'm not really sure the whole process into making these games, but lets say the third version will be released on 3DS.. with the whole resolution problem, and them making the graphics more advanced on the 3DS, would they have to go through a lot to change all that and make it 3DS worthy?

Surely if they are going to make it for the 3DS they'll have to fix the resolution and would probably upgrade graphics and change other things around too, right? Im not sure how long that would take them to do though. What Im trying to say is, would they have to practically spend lots of time revamping everything for the 3DS and then adding the third version exclusive 'Gray' stuff?

It's been nearly two years, man. Lots of companies can make brand new games in that length of time with big budgets and good teams, let alone when a lot of your game has already been designed.

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2013
@ Rivin
You complain about how hard is to get money for new console, but you bought DSi XL without even realizing it's almost the same thing like DSi, only bigger.
So don't blame Nintendo that they don't care about people who can't afford 3DS because they are not guilty for your bad choice of wasting money on DSi XL.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 27, 2012
@ Rivin
You complain about how hard is to get money for new console, but you bought DS XL without even realizing it's almost the same thing like DSi, only bigger.
You said that you bought it for B/W and their third version without any guarantee that third version will for DS. So don't blame Nintendo they don't care about people who can't afford 3DS because they are not guilty for your bad choice of wasting money on DS XL.

How was my personal choice a "bad" choice considering the 3DS hadn't been announced for a release date at that point and I was upgrading to an internet capable system with a larger screen and camera from a smaller system with almost none of that? And how do YOU know what I realized? Maybe I have bad eyesight and benefited from the larger screen? The point was is I had saved up money for a while to get my DSi XL, and had Nintendo not swindled me by making it obsolete not EVEN two years later, I wouldn't be mad.

If they'd have announced the 3DS release BEFORE I bought my XL I would have just saved my money and bought that? But they didn't, and essentially tricked me into spending my money on "obsolete" hardware. I had mistakenly assumed the hardware would have a similar run to the products before it (more that a year and a half) and am being penalized for it?

And I never said I bought the XL specifically for b/w or the 3rd game at all. I didn't say anything even related to that because that simply isn't true... I already had a DS Lite, why would I need an XL to play b/w and why would I assume nintendo would put it out for the DS? I made no assumptions, however after nintendo's little trick I figured the least they would do would be to throw us a bone. I mean the customers whom bought the XL are essentially being penalized for buying a nintendo product... that's pretty messed up. (this is getting WAY off topic......... None of this matters as I've traded the XL in now regardless. Why sit with "obsolete" hardware that is essentially bleeding money every day when I can cash in and wait another idk year to buy the 3DS.)

Back on topic, thank you P0kelegend, finally someone who is thinking logically about it.. Why would they convert it over to the 3DS (whilst losing sales) and change the resolution and practically everything about the game and still try to tie it to B/W (which it would be pretty different from at that point) when they could simply do minor tweaks and upgrades like they always have and release it for the original system? Then they could work on upgrading the 6th gen to the 3DS' hardware without struggling for a deadline...

Sure the 3DS could use the support, but a game isn't going to give it that. reasonable price drops will give it that... Because regardless of the games released, many people won't buy it until it is affordable.

Years
  • Seen Feb 27, 2012
That's why I think it was a bad choice: you should think before how long DS era is going to last. It was rather clear it was going to end soon.

Yeah, sorry about that, my bad. I edited that.

But see that's why I am upset, I figured that since they were releasing a new console, even if it was just a larger version of the DSi, that the era would perhaps be extended to accommodate consumers whom had just made the switch rather than to just move on whilst saying "bad move!"..

I mean you have to look at it from my point of view.. I figured if the era was over, they wouldn't be releasing an updated handheld you know?... I would've just saved my money, played my Lite, and bought the 3DS when I was able instead of wasting my money.. I mean I'm not psychic, and with no release date how was I supposed to know? Thats all...

And its cool man, no biggie, I just wanted to clear that up because that single misquote made me seem like a hypocrite by saying I wouldn't buy a system for one game alone, but painting me as If I had bought the XL for B/W lol. Its cool though.

Years
Sure the 3DS could use the support, but a game isn't going to give it that. reasonable price drops will give it that... Because regardless of the games released, many people won't buy it until it is affordable.

Just a little clean up if your thinking the 3DS still isn't affordable, they did that price drop back in July of 2011 from $249 to $169 and for those who bought it for $249 are compensated with 20 free games due to the "Ambassador Program" Nintendo offered.

On topic: needless to say if the third game is on the 3DS or DS console. If you take the example of Gold and Silver (Both games were playable on the Gameboy/Gameboy Pocket or Gameboy Color) When Crystal came out, that was exclusively on the Gameboy Color. (I understand that was already discussed about.) If its the companies choice, whats to fuss about? Unless the companies are planning to hear the public's opinion, whats to do if thats their decision on what they want to do with the game? It may not be fair, but I mean....yeah? (Given, I haven't actually finished Crystal. I've started it, but never finished it, so I don't know what were the difference between Gold/Silver and Crystal aside from Console Exclusive.)

- MegamanC

Years
  • Seen Feb 27, 2012
Just a little clean up if your thinking the 3DS still isn't affordable, they did that price drop back in July of 2011 from $249 to $169 and for those who bought it for $249 are compensated with 20 free games due to the "Ambassador Program" Nintendo offered.

On topic: needless to say if the third game is on the 3DS or DS console. If you take the example of Gold and Silver (Both games were playable on the Gameboy/Gameboy Pocket or Gameboy Color) When Crystal came out, that was exclusively on the Gameboy Color. (I understand that was already discussed about.) If its the companies choice, whats to fuss about? Unless the companies are planning to hear the public's opinion, whats to do if thats their decision on what they want to do with the game? It may not be fair, but I mean....yeah? (Given, I haven't actually finished Crystal. I've started it, but never finished it, so I don't know what were the difference between Gold/Silver and Crystal aside from Console Exclusive.)

- MegamanC
I understand that, but the fact is, after wasting all my money on the XL, I can't very well afford the 3DS at the moment. I have to use the credit from my XL and still save up some money. I'm just gonna wait till the price drops again is what I'm saying...

Also on topic, yeah but there is a reason why gold and silver combined sold 14.5 million copies, and Crystal sold only 3.7 million.. Not because it was "the same game" either... yellow version sold 8.2 million units compared to R/B/G's 20 million (and it was the "same game") So I wonder what the reason could be? Maybe the console release decision?

And I understand it is the company's choice, but if they want their game to sell well, it'd be easier for them to release it to EVERYONE.. I'm not gonna argue my viewpoint on it since everyone seems to disagree, but I can only hope it is released for the DS for everyone, that way GF and Nintendo can do well, and ALL the players can play the game.

Back