• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Expert Emerald~ FINAL BETA RELEASED (Project Complete)

Overall Hack Rating!

• ★★★★★

Votes: 756 69.3%
  • ★★★★

Votes: 230 21.1%
  • ★★★

Votes: 60 5.5%
  • ★★

Votes: 10 0.9%
  • Votes: 35 3.2%

• Total voters
Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
I was pretty sure i had 6.0 when i saw it, maybe i was playing 5.33 :P. Man the E4 was tough, but good thing my team was designed to counter each Elite 4 Member....

blue

gucci
Years
I was pretty sure i had 6.0 when i saw it, maybe i was playing 5.33 :P. Man the E4 was tough, but good thing my team was designed to counter each Elite 4 Member....

Well the latest 6.03 has most trainers edited now as I've checked all those areas that had reported unedited trainers in, good luck with the game!

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
Lol I suddenly deleted my save file :P. Well don't care imma repeat it since the difficulty makes the game worthy to repeat.

bwburke94

Forever Aspertia's Aspie
Years
Game clear, and I didn't even hit level 100. OK, Blaziken was at 99...

EDIT: The trainers on the lower level of the S.S. Tidal are unedited. I also found a typo at the Battle Frontier involving the four guys you put there to give out the event items: it's supposed to be "aides", not "AIDS". Though Birch does have AIDS. Yes, I am using 6.03...

Last edited:

blue

gucci
Years
Game clear, and I didn't even hit level 100. OK, Blaziken was at 99...

EDIT: The trainers on the lower level of the S.S. Tidal are unedited. I also found a typo at the Battle Frontier involving the four guys you put there to give out the event items: it's supposed to be "aides", not "AIDS". Though Birch does have AIDS. Yes, I am using 6.03...

Thanks for letting me know, I'll get this sorted.

blue

gucci
Years
Beta 6.1 released with a few more changes, new scripts/systems, a new ultimate trainer to battle, a couple more edits to move sets, stats etc.

Hacker Bisharp

Bug reporter
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 28, 2019
Well I see that the hack continues!
Becomes more and more beautiful!.
What implemented in future versions?

Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2013
Im confused as to how to use it. i downloaded the rar, got a few docs and a .isp file. i donloaded lunar and vba, but not sure where i go from here.

blue

gucci
Years
Im confused as to how to use it. i downloaded the rar, got a few docs and a .isp file. i donloaded lunar and vba, but not sure where i go from here.

Basically, make sure you have the .ips file and Lunar IPS in the same folder as your Emerald Rom, double click Lunar IPS and patch the .ips file onto the Emerald Rom.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2016
When i talk to the fossil guy he doesnt see old amber in my invintory.
Also Wallace sprite never leaves sky tower.

Last edited:

blue

gucci
Years
The latest release should be one of the last if not the last as I think I've got everything pretty much covered and unless I get any more reports then I think everything is complete in Beta 6.1!

Back