• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokémon: Thanatos Version

Riansky

Purr
Years
Awesome! I love the legendary shadows and your maps seems good too. Only thing that I dislike are the tiles because I'm not really a fan of those but anyway that's only me. Other than that, this game really have a big potential !

PokemonPlatnum

nomnomnom.
Years
Nice Elaynii, keep up the good work. It has been a while since I was involved in the game development community, but this is very nice.

Ęℓαчиıı

Blizzagon used Arctic Claw!
Years
I can see how Lavapho looks like a spliced orange Oshawott/Dewott. Nothing wrong with that at all. They're neat pokemon and yours is equally cool. They just have similar features. Specifucally, Lavapho looks to have Oshawott's size and shape with some of Dewott's face, that's all.

In the end, it's still your creation and you'll see it how you see it. Others who play your game will see it how they'll see it. Yours are original and are excellent in their own way and no one is accusing you of unoriginality. :D Keep up the great work, Ęℓαчиıı.

Thank you, Chubbs!
I appreciate your kind words. :3

This is really looking good Ęℓαчиıı! I love the silhouettes of the legendaries and the updating screenshots. You have some potential in your hands. Don't lose it. ;)

Thanks!
I'll try my best to keep my inspiration for this game!

Awesome! I love the legendary shadows and your maps seems good too. Only thing that I dislike are the tiles because I'm not really a fan of those but anyway that's only me. Other than that, this game really have a big potential !

Thanks, Riansky!
The tiles, I might get a new tile artist and replace these HGSS tiles. However, I appreciate the suggestion!

Nice Elaynii, keep up the good work. It has been a while since I was involved in the game development community, but this is very nice.

Thanks, PP!
I haven't seen you around in a while. :3 I'm glad you like it!

= UPDATE =

Hey there, guys! I'm here with the first update of the New Year! I'm very excited about this update, I hope you all like it as much as I do! This update consists of music and art! Sorry, no screenshots this time, as I am working hard on a little surprise for you all. I am particularly excited about the art segment, but, I won't spoil it for you all! You'll have to wait and see~ ♥

First of all, SuperiorLarxene has created a beautiful title theme for Ironed Heart! Check it out!

Next of all, the art!
The Nemesis Grunts have been completed! The female has been revamped and the male has been revealed! Have a little look for yourself! ♥

nemsisgrunts.png

Ęℓαчиıı

Years
Aw, if Lavapho is the rival's signature Pokemon, does that mean we can't have it as a starter?
I almost always choose a fire starter!
This looks great by the way, I'll be keeping an eye on this.

Oh, no! You can still pick Lavaoho. However, regardless of what you pick, Flaire will always pick Lavapho.

Thank you!

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2014

Oh, no! You can still pick Lavaoho. However, regardless of what you pick, Flaire will always pick Lavapho.

Thank you!

Why not have her pick the starter that is opposite of yours? I just think it would create more of a challenge if your rival has a type advantage over your main Pokemon in battle.

Ęℓαчиıı

Years
Why not have her pick the starter that is opposite of yours? I just think it would create more of a challenge if your rival has a type advantage over your main Pokemon in battle.

Well, because every other rival does that.

Sure, it would be a challenge, but, her specialty is Fire-type Pokémon. Rest assured, depending on the starter you pick, her Pokémon team will center around trying to beat it.

PokemonPlatnum

nomnomnom.
Years
The artwork in this game is something, I'll be following this game for sure! If you need any help or anything at all drop me a PM, im not very active anymore but I could still help you with a few things if need be.

flamemaster

No school like the old school
Years
  • MI
  • Seen Mar 23, 2016

Yuppers. :D

Unlike their brethren Grunts in the other regions, these Grunts like to have fun. They'd rather goof off than do actual Grunt work... when their superiors aren't around. When alone with the player, the Grunts joke around and don't often pose a threat. They're more of a friendly battler than a true villains... until an Executive comes around.

However, regarding the fog for the forest, it's there. I haven't posted and updated screenie of the forest, but, I upped the opacity of it. It wasn't really visible, as I can now see

Well, the design itself isn't really... plausible.
I do appreciate your contributions, so, thank you. Just try and make the more... "Pokémon-y."

UPDATE - December 9th, 2011

Sorry, guys.

I've been talking with Abnegation for the past few days, and he said I would get better feedback if I posted more than one screenie instead of giving a wall of text and one measly screenshot. So, from now on.. I'll be posting at least THREE screenshots per update, regardless of the importance. As an added bonus, I'll be adding some of the "official" art of some of the Fakémon within the game. I know it'll please some of you~

However, I've been working on some new stuff! I do have quite a few things to show off this update. With Abnegation's advce, I have remapped and evented the starter town, Frostpeak. I am very proud of this map, mainly because it was my first -good- one!

= Ignore the obvious tile or any grammatical errors you may find. It's late, and I am going to fix them once I get some rest. =

Frostpeak Town
Beginning your adventure, chatting with some locals,meeting your rival and the Pokémon Research Facility.

iaza16869169046800.png

That's all for now, I hope you guys enjoy!
n_n

wow. man. those screens look amazing elaynii! i also really like the new male grunts. man your game is so awsome... keep it up

Ęℓαчиıı

Years
Yay! I like the idea of her Pokemon team trying to center around beating mine. It changes things up a little, more variety.
I like it.

Thank you!

The artwork in this game is something, I'll be following this game for sure! If you need any help or anything at all drop me a PM, im not very active anymore but I could still help you with a few things if need be.

Thanks, PP. :3

I'll send you a note in a bit. I think you'll make a nice addition to the team!

wow. man. those screens look amazing elaynii! i also really like the new male grunts. man your game is so awsome... keep it up

Thanks, flamemaster.

However, in the future, please don't go quoting my entire post. That can eat up my bandwidth quite fast...
RECRUITING

Yeah, I'm looking for a few more team members. My team members are busy with their own games, but, they are still on the team; regardless of that, I do not wish to pester them. :3 Here is what I'm looking for!

Scriptor - I have NO experience with this at all. I do, however, have need for SIMPLE scripts. At most, I need four to five scripts. One script is a bit more complicate than the others, however. If necessary, I am willing to pay/hire.

Spriter - Yes, Rashoumon is still my spriter. However, as she is on a hiatus while she works on her own game, I am learning to sprite. While I am learning, I would love a spriter who can do a little bit of spriting~

Years
Can I help out too?I can make the Wyatt and Electra Gym Leader Sprites and Vs Mugshot...If you want me to,that is...And by the way,this game looks awesome!!! ;D I've already done spriting their hair,but.....What kinds of shirts and shoes do you want them to wear??? D: P.S.I'm not a very good spriter,but you can edit the Sprites and Vs Mugshot after I'm done with them and post them here...Please also include if you are having them as Double Gym Battle(E.g:Tate and Liza),or have them battle the player separately.This piece of information is VERY important,so please,please reply...It will be better if they're battling together,as I made the sprites together...I'll be waiting for your Reply!!!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 26, 2013
I have to say that this game is looking really good!
(I hope you add more fire pokemon in this game... I think game freak hates fire type or something)

I'm looking forward for the completed game and more updates.
Btw, I'm also up to help with the sprites. I'm not that good but at least I know how to sprite XD

@SilverRio: My eyes... lmao.

Ęℓαчиıı

Years
Can I help out too?I can make the Wyatt and Electra Gym Leader Sprites and Vs Mugshot...If you want me to,that is...And by the way,this game looks awesome!!! ;D I've already done spriting their hair,but.....What kinds of shirts and shoes do you want them to wear??? D: P.S.I'm not a very good spriter,but you can edit the Sprites and Vs Mugshot after I'm done with them and post them here...Please also include if you are having them as Double Gym Battle(E.g:Tate and Liza),or have them battle the player separately.This piece of information is VERY important,so please,please reply...It will be better if they're battling together,as I made the sprites together...I'll be waiting for your Reply!!!

My eyes...

Okay, SilverRio, I've already told you that I need proof of your work before I accept you on the team. Send me a private message with some sort of example and I'll decide then. Still, I don't see how you've sprited my their hair when I haven't even decided on it myself... o.O

I have to say that this game is looking really good!
(I hope you add more fire pokemon in this game... I think game freak hates fire type or something)

I'm looking forward for the completed game and more updates.
Btw, I'm also up to help with the sprites. I'm not that good but at least I know how to sprite XD

@SilverRio: My eyes... lmao.

Thanks, Twinkle-Chamst!

I do intend on having some more Fire-types. At the current moment, we do have a grand total of eight Fire-types, but, rest assured there will be more!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 26, 2013

Thanks, Twinkle-Chamst!

I do intend on having some more Fire-types. At the current moment, we do have a grand total of eight Fire-types, but, rest assured there will be more!

Glad to hear :)
Fire pokémon are my favourite... there is not enough love for them :p

Hope you release a demo soon! I'd love to test it, hehe~

Years
What kind of private message??? D: And even if I'm not going to be a member of your team,I've a suggestion for a game.I was going to use it for a game that I would be creating,but I don't think I can make it,so I'm giving it to you;How about in important battles(Rival,Gym Leader,Elite Four and so on...)we also have after the battle,they have a different sprite?Like,Flaire:Before Battle:Challenging Smile (:< After Battle Sprite: Scowling Sprite D:< Wyatt and Electra:Before Battle:Wyatt:Wink ;) Electra:Challenging Smile (:< After Battle:Wyatt:Smile that says:Ah well... (;> Electra:Complaining D;< And so on...You get the idea,right..?I hope....

Last edited:

Ęℓαчиıı

Years
Glad to hear :)
Fire pokémon are my favourite... there is not enough love for them :p

Hope you release a demo soon! I'd love to test it, hehe~

I personally abused Fire Pokémon, to be honest. xD
Once I get a few more things set up, a demo is possible.

What kind of private message??? D: And even if I'm not going to be a member of your team,I've a suggestion for a game.I was going to use it for a game that I would be creating,but I don't think I can make it,so I'm giving it to you;How about in important battles(Rival,Gym Leader,Elite Four and so on...)we also have after the battle,they have a different sprite?Like,Flaire:Before Battle:Challenging Smile (:< After Battle Sprite: Scowling Sprite D:< Wyatt and Electra:Before Battle:Wyatt:Wink ;) Electra:Challenging Smile (:< After Battle:Wyatt:Smile that says:Ah well... (;> Electra:Complaining D;< And so on...You get the idea,right..?I hope....

Yeah, I get what you're saying.
I may consider that.

can I join I subscribe as maper

We've got plenty of mappers, but, send me an example of your work and I may make an exception depending on the quality.

Years
So far I've completed Wyatt's entire head and his eyes,hair,ears,nose and mouth.For Electra,I've just completed her hair and head only.I've decided what clothes they'll be wearing.You can change it if you want when I'm done with it...But about the Vs Mugshot,I'm not sure if I can make it...It's kinda hard drawing the Vs Mugshot...Could you make the Vs Mugshot yourself after I'm done with the sprite and post it here?P.S.About the proof work,my friend Darkliferful from Pokestadium has told me what it is...It means that you want a sample of my work,right?But,this is my first Pokemon trainer sprite!!! D: So how would I give proof work??? D:

Last edited:
Back