• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Expert Emerald~ FINAL BETA RELEASED (Project Complete)

Overall Hack Rating!

• ★★★★★

Votes: 756 69.3%
  • ★★★★

Votes: 230 21.1%
  • ★★★

Votes: 60 5.5%
  • ★★

Votes: 10 0.9%
  • Votes: 35 3.2%

• Total voters

blue

gucci
Years
I upgraded to the latest update and went to dewford town, and there was totodile again. It's lvl 30 now for some reason. Was that intentional?

The level 30 wasn't intentional but Totodile is supposed to be there but after you battle it, it disappears instead of re-appearing. I'll fix it to Level 10.

Edit: FIXED.

Last edited:

~Hot n' Cold~

is too good for a title.
Years
Beat Flannery. Had $6 when I beat her because I lost so much. Man that was crazy, I got really close sometimes but Rapidash' Bounce always killed Blaziken. Anyway...

Team
LV45 Gloom
LV45 Poliwhirl
LV45 Slaking
LV45 Pidgeot
LV45 Blaziken
LV45 Dodrio

Dex Info
Hoenn Dex 65
National Dex 126

MVPs
Roxanne Oddish
Brawly Pidgeotto
Wattson Dodrio
Flannery Poliwhirl, Dodrio and Blaziken

Esp1222

Psychic Lover
Years
So, I beat Roxanne with relative ease. Having only two pokemon does allow for a small overleveling to occur. Anyway, my team is:

Skiploom - Lv. 19
Wingull - Lv. 16

I love Skiploom. She beasted against Roxanne. I sweeped Onix and her other pokemon with Wingull, but then Rhyhorn took a water gun with very little HP left, and OHKO'd Wingull. Skiploom came in and finished him off. Then she Sleep Powdered Nosepass and used absorb. Safe to say, I won.

Zetsubou Johnny

He once drank an entire bottle of windex
Years
So, I beat Roxanne with relative ease. Having only two pokemon does allow for a small overleveling to occur. Anyway, my team is:

Skiploom - Lv. 19
Wingull - Lv. 16

I love Skiploom. She beasted against Roxanne. I sweeped Onix and her other pokemon with Wingull, but then Rhyhorn took a water gun with very little HP left, and OHKO'd Wingull. Skiploom came in and finished him off. Then she Sleep Powdered Nosepass and used absorb. Safe to say, I won.

I'm curious to see how that team stacks up against the next gym.

Is Lucky egg available in this game? I understand your fear of over leveling, but i cleared out the entire western ocean with one pokemon and it only leveled up 5 lvls. I'm not finding enough trainers to be able to stay on top and wild pokemon give such low exp.

wilso

Grass Master
Years
chansey has a 5% chace of holding one well then why not just train one poke for a bit like my team is lvl 79 lanturn 71 pidgeot 73 camerupt 86 feraligatr 73 maganium and 69 marchamp i need to lvl up my pokes but im going alright getting through victory road atm well got though victory road if the document is right i need a hell of a lot more training time for another training montage hell yeah o.O also suicune why not edit a bit of feraligatrs move set i mean he had water gun till he was like lvl 50 =P

Last edited:

blue

gucci
Years
chansey has a 5% chace of holding one well then why not just train one poke for a bit like my team is lvl 79 lanturn 71 pidgeot 73 camerupt 86 feraligatr 73 maganium and 69 marchamp i need to lvl up my pokes but im going alright getting through victory road atm well got though victory road if the document is right i need a hell of a lot more training time for another training montage hell yeah o.O also suicune why not edit a bit of feraligatrs move set i mean he had water gun till he was like lvl 50 =P

I've never really known Feraligatr's move set so I never really bothered, also I'd assume you could teach Surf after the 5th Gym but I suppose I could put something like Water Pulse and Ice Punch into the move set and do similar alterations with all the other starters.

Is Lucky egg available in this game? I understand your fear of over leveling, but i cleared out the entire western ocean with one pokemon and it only leveled up 5 lvls. I'm not finding enough trainers to be able to stay on top and wild pokemon give such low exp.

As said Lucky Egg is only obtainable via Chansey, however I do like to use Lucky Eggs in game the only problem is like you say over levelling, you seem to be under levelled so I'll have to think about it. If I did decide to it would only be one that you could obtain via an NPC or something, having six would make the game a cake walk.

Last edited:

wilso

Grass Master
Years
just fin game the dark type dude gave me a bit of a brawl becue marchamp was a bit weak rest where fine
2m2ba4x.png
Dark Sceptile u ditched your starter 2 aye =P same i dont really see the point in em because of all da other pokes u can get plus fav pokes are an awsome choise but to bad hounchkrow aint in da game o well didnt want a murkrow anyway but true suicune u should edit a bit of feraligatrs moveset also i found 3 shines in this game while training 2 shiny togapies and a shiny primape while training for elite four sweet as also u like da nick names for my pokes do u guys nickname your pokes i think its awsome to

Last edited:
Years

I've never really known Feraligatr's move set so I never really bothered, also I'd assume you could teach Surf after the 5th Gym but I suppose I could put something like Water Pulse and Ice Punch into the move set and do similar alterations with all the other starters.

As said Lucky Egg is only obtainable via Chansey, however I do like to use Lucky Eggs in game the only problem is like you say over levelling, you seem to be under levelled so I'll have to think about it. If I did decide to it would only be one that you could obtain via an NPC or something, having six would make the game a cake walk.

Yeah i really like your idea of changing the movesets of Starters in future and Plz also add lucky egg too..

blue

gucci
Years
Beta 6.17 Release ~ Inserted the Lucky Egg after requests and Some move set changes that include the following:
Venusaur now learns Giga Drain at level 32 & Sludge Bomb at Level 39
Charizard now learns Fire Punch at level 36 & Flamethrower at Level 40
Blastoise now learns Water Pulse at Level 36 & Ice Punch at Level 42
Meganium now learns Giga Drain at Level 32 & Petal Dance at Level 46
Typhlosion now learns Fire Punch at Level 36 & Flamethrower at Level 46
Feraligatr now learns Water Pulse at Level 30 & Ice Punch at Level 36
Sceptile now learns Giga Drain at Level 38, Slash at Level 48 & Solarbeam at Level 55
Blaziken now learns Fire Punch at Level 38, Hi Jump Kick at Level 51 & Fire Blast at Level 55
Swampert now learns Water Pulse at Level 38, Muddy Water at Level 42 & Hydro Pump at Level 55

Esp1222

Psychic Lover
Years
So I beat Brawly after literally twenty attempts. Those attempts did get Wingull up to Level 25, so he evolved. I had also went back and gotten the Exp. Share, which helped bring up my newest team member, Makuhita, to level 20.

Team:
rsicon028.gif

Pelipper - Lv. 25

rsicon048.gif

Makuhita - Lv. 20

rsicon333.gif

Skiploom - Lv. 21

Now I need to get Skiploom and Makuhita leveled up enough for Wattson. Makuhita will be my best against him, seeing as he'll have the most resistance, especially when he evolves.

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
Years
Did you update Makuhita's movepool at all? I remember using him in a playthrough of this a while ago (Beta 5 I think) and he still had the crappy movepool had always had, may I recomend Earthquake, rock slide, Elemental Punches, Karate Chop and Cross Chop? I remember him only having like Vital Throw, Arm Thrust, Tackle and Facade (By TM)
I really love Hairyama, but he just doesn't get good level up moves which makes him very hard to train.

blue

gucci
Years
Today I've been changing (still) the movesets of different Pokémon, currently got through another 38 I will list and upload once completed.

Tryploshion

I become a Pokemon Master!
Years
  • Seen Oct 1, 2017
I will sayit again, put slaking normal stats, he like salamence he are a sub-legendaryu cantlow his stats stantler got more stats than he how its posible? do a vote i wantmy laking stats

in route 119 are low level pokemons magikarp level 10, carvanha level 11 and tentacool level 12 fix that

Last edited:
Back