• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team DarkPurity

What types of mini-games (If any) should there be

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
Hello and Welcome
To the ...
Team DarkPurity Thread

I made this thread because it felt lonely to make this hack by myself. I want to make a great and legendary hack like ShinyGold or the Ruby Destiny Series (Love It!). I began hacking about 3 years ago but for a year didn't get it now I am a great hacker. There are still some skills that i'm lacking though.(like finding out how to use firered hacked engine without it glitching my hack) However, I still want a team to help me. I was inspired by the YouTube series Pokemon: The Hack. So, I want to make this Pokemon hack because I've always been quite fond of the games. If this hack is even as legendary as I want it to be then maybe we can go on to actually making a whole DarkPurity Series.(I'm guessing 3 games is close to a series) So sign up, have fun and lets get going!

Jobs
Scripter
Mapper
Ow Maker
Title Screener
Spriter
Music Inserter/Composer

And other jobs not named here can still be on your app and will still be accepted as legit

Application Form
Job: (Your skill that will help to make the hack)
Time Zone/Country&State: (So I know when you are on)
Nickname: (Unless you use your username then not needed on form)
Proof of Work: (Show me proof you're good at this)
Time Available: (How long can you be on and when)

Current Project(s)
Pokemon DarkPurity: Silhouettes of Life
Firered Hack
Storyline is more done than anything else
and some maps

Current Members
Pikakitten (Pika) //Leader, Scripter, Spriter, Mapper, Writer, OW Maker, etc.

So Plz sign up and let's make this hack into history!

Please PM or VM me if any questions or comments

Sincerely
~Pikakitten, devout member of the Pokecommunity

Last edited:

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
Years
I saw u put me on ur list already, that's good. :3
Well i'll fill in the form anyway. :)

Application Form
Job: Spriting
Time Zone/Country&State: (UTC: -5:00) Eastern Time (US&Canada) Bogota, Lima.
Nickname: Shiny. xD
Proof of Work:
hero1archeops.png
This is just a mix of a few trainer's i made for someone but it'd good. :3
Time Available: Im on everyday, and for allot of hour's to so anytime i guess. ^^

pikakitten

Years
Accepted

Ok thanx for the app form not needed since i already know you can sprite but still thanx anyway.

So Shinysweety
You are (and have been) Accepted!

So i'll wait till the time comes that I need more sprites but until then just hang back and relax.
I think I might need a evil looking guy like Team Magma style grunt but darker and eviler but don't worry not that far yet.

Sincerely
~Pikakitten

Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2012
Hey. I'd be happy to help with your hack; I just hope the story is decent.
Job: Mapping and BASIC scripting
Time Zone/Country&State: PST - Pacific Standard Time I'm in Oregon.
Nickname: Dave or David is fine as well as my username
Proof of Work: The only maps I made are for a far-from-finished hack of mine and I don't want to reveal them, so to speak right now but I'll be happy to whip up a random map if you want.
Time Available: Classes are easy this semester so I can work on it daily

pikakitten

Years
Accepted

Ok well just in case my story sucks you can help me with it
and yea i'd love to sees some maps
but either way you're
ACCEPTED!

Welcome to the Team Dave!

First task is to make a school so like 5 rooms, 1 main and basically just make it look like a boarding school would so it might take a lot of different maps but don't stress yourself all right so just one map in 4 days is ok and either way as long as i get a map i'm good so thanx for joining and I hope you enjoy your time with the team!

Sincerely
~Pikakitten

Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2012
Thanks for letting me on the team. Since you already know what you what mapped, I'll just make a draft for a school as my proof of work ;P

Hopefully I'll be able to show you something today, if not tomorrow. Do you know what tileset you want? Are we using custom sets or the existing ones?

pikakitten

Years

Well until I make some new tiles, you can just use custom and when i have the tileset i can insert it and edit it up a bit but that's later

~Sincerely
Pikakitten

EDIT: I also need a backsprite for the trainer I made shiny
here it is and any creative critism could help because i'm not good at spriting much

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2012
If you're going to insert your own tiles, shall I just draft out what the rooms should look like with the initial tile set? Also, is it okay if I mess with the tileset to add more tiles for books, chairs, and such?

edit: I'm not good at making sprites. Your sprite looks pretty good but I feel like his body is turned too far to the right

Last edited:

pikakitten

Years
Reply to Dave

Thanx Dave i'll make face a little more to the left and feel free to do whatever you want with the maps i mean you are the mapper so you know and i'm pretty far into the story right now so i'll pm it to you n shiny so you can advise some new things or something and since i'm working on the male sprite more to the left anyway i guess i can make the backsprite too so then shiny has some free time, she already gave me the female sprites so she desevrves some time off and i guess that's it bye!

EDIT: I forgot that you didn't see shiny's sprites so i added them on
and here's some of my sprites (Female sprites are shiny's) (Reverer is a fakemon in the process; plz add some criticism cuz i'm pretty sure that i need to improve on something but i need a pointer on what )

EDIT2: They didn't upload (or at least i don't think they did so i'll fix that later)

EDIT3: They're up! We have the female trainer by Shiny, my fakemon reverer, and my edited male hero

Last edited:

Punnagg

Advanced Spriter
Years
Job: Spriter
Time Zone/Country&State: +5:30 India,Goa
Nickname: Punnagg
Time Available: i m available everyday in the evenings may be 5pm-8pm
Proof of Work:

pikakitten

Years
Accepted

Well i've never really been into fusions but i guess that we could try to make this work somehow... so...

Punnag Welcome to the Team!

First of all i'm going to need you to make a fakemon any random thing you could possibly imagine for the new region k?

And right now i'm onto the school part (of the game) so i'll wait for the map and in the meanwhile script, sprite, map or anything else so we don't fall behind

Sincerely
~Pikakitten

shinysweety

Years
Well until I make some new tiles, you can just use custom and when i have the tileset i can insert it and edit it up a bit but that's later

~Sincerely
Pikakitten

EDIT: I also need a backsprite for the trainer I made shiny
here it is and any creative critism could help because i'm not good at spriting much

Ok Pika, i'll work on the Back sprite. :3

EDIT: I can't tell if the black on his head is a hat, or his head. O_O Can u tell me?

Last edited:

pikakitten

Years
Reply to Shiny

Okay and i'll edit the sprite a lil bit more so it's easier to tell that that's his hair remember im not good at spriting

shinysweety

Years
Ok. If u wan't I could edit the sprite, and maybe add something for the head like a bandanna or a hat if u like. ^^

EDIT: Also, I was just searching through all the junk I have in my document's, and i found a little fakemon experiment I made a long time ago. If you wan't you can use them in ur hack game, here's a pic of them for u.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

pikakitten

Years
Reply to Shiny

Thnx shiny i guess i'll use them as fakes and the stone would it be okay to change it to a ghost and or rock type as a pre-evo of spiritomb? Also can you plz edit the hair for me (keep it same design but make it noticeable that it's hair cuz i'm still no good at spriting :P)thnx and hope i'm not putting you through too much :( Bye!

Sincerely
~Pikakitten

shinysweety

Years
Im not good at pokemon spriting, I tried again but i sucked. Sorry. ^^ And sure, i'll edit the hair so ppl will know it's hair and not a black hat, lol.

EDIT: I finished the stuff, here ya'go. ;)

Spoiler:

Last edited:

pikakitten

Years
NM

Never mind about the hours off post
I actually found out a way to stay online as long as usual
and i'll send you the post tomorrow about the storyline and it's just the beginning of the hack so then we don't create a giant spoiler in case this hack makes it to hacks showcase i've hacked down to the Kirial Core (Name of a town) and i just made a backup map for the school until dave is done with his then i'll just edit so adios dave goodbye punagg and arrivederci shiny!

Sincerely
~Pikakitten

Years
  • Seen Mar 10, 2013
Application Form

Job: Mapper, maybe spriter
Time Zone/Country&State: EST (Massachusetts)
Nickname: Shadius
Proof of Work: Pmed to you because it won't let me post it
Time Available: (How long can you be on and when)

Already talked to you over pm, if we end up needing spriters I can throw
together a example of a trainer or two.

Back