• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Fire Red: The Hard Version!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blue

gucci
Years
can yanma evolve? I got one and he is level 46 I believe and he never learned ancient power to evolve. His evolution set to a higher level or what?

Anyone can answer that would be great because if he cant I wanna drop him from my team lol.

Yanmega was only introduced in Gen IV (DPPT) and therefore Yanma does not evolve in any earlier games.

New release you can now battle and complete all Island one, two & three events and the final Gym (8th) Giovanni but you cannot access Elite Four... yet.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 9, 2016
I found the Rubi before the eight gym o_O.
Oh well, I am in the Pokémon league for first time, but there is a strange event:

Before of try to enter to the Pokémon League, Lorelei wasn´t in the Pokémon league and I was searching for her in the Islands. In the first island I got the Map of all the 7 Islands, and I went to the four island.

After of help her against the team rocket, she returned to her house but she didn´t return to the Pokémon League. Then, I had to search the the Sapphire waiting for any event. Later of got the sapphire Lorelei returned to the Pokémon League and I have access to the Elite Four but... the levels of her pokémon are between 64 - 70, the same thing about the others members of the Elite Four and the champion.

I´m waiting that it will not be a problem for the next beta and I hope that it will be finished soon *3*.

Isn´t strange my story? xD

Sorry for my english, I am from South America

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
Years
Oh well, I am in the Pokémon league for first time, but there is a strange event:

Before of try to enter to the Pokémon League, Lorelei wasn´t in the Pokémon league and I was searching for her in the Islands. In the first island I got the Map of all the 7 Islands, and I went to the four island.

After of help her against the team rocket, she returned to her house but she didn´t return to the Pokémon League. Then, I had to search the the Sapphire waiting for any event. Later of got the sapphire Lorelei returned to the Pokémon League and I have access to the Elite Four but... the levels of her pokémon are between 64 - 70, the same thing about the others members of the Elite Four and the champion.

I´m waiting that it will not be a problem for the next beta and I hope that it will be finished soon *3*.

I think that might have been on purpose, Suicune needed something to block you from entering the E4, so he used the Lorelei script, just a guess though.

blue

gucci
Years
Hmm, I don't know why this has happened, it wasn't supposed to anyway, I'll look into it, I haven't edited past the 8th gym so that's strange.

Years
  • Seen Mar 9, 2016
Hmm, I don't know why this has happened, it wasn't supposed to anyway, I'll look into it, I haven't edited past the 8th gym so that's strange.

You should continue a normal adventure until the Elite four and there you will see that strange event.

blue

gucci
Years
You should continue a normal adventure until the Elite four and there you will see that strange event.

I've just tried entering the Elite Four the first time and the event that should happen later on occurs now, it's strange, I might take the download down until it's fixed. It's hard working on two hacks at the same time anyway so I might put this one on a hiatus for the time being.

blue

gucci
Years
Right, I've decided to put this hack on hiatus and scrap the current project but not completely. What I plan to do is start fresh with a new FR ROM as scripts, warps, events etc. have all been messed up and everything is disproportional and un-organized, when I come round to redoing it all it will be the same hopefully minus the bugs but also improvements and additions to make it better so the next release might not be for some time. I plan to focus on Expert Emerald and iron out the rest of the glitches which shouldn't take long now considering it's 99.8% complete, I will keep you informed.

mariosonicman

timid friendly trainer
Years
well good luck with that. dont stress yourself to much. also please dont forget the pokemon trainers people have asked for to appear. and most of all. have fun working on the hack.

Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2012
How do I install? I downloaded and got an IPS file after extraction but nothing seems to show up in my ROM directory.. Thanks.

Years
  • Seen Feb 17, 2013

Im stuck I cannot figure out how to get her back. Ive tried everything I could think of

Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2012
Hi, i have beat all the eight gyms leader, i have finish the story with the rubis and the sapphire on the islands, i have catch mewtwo but i can't go to the elite four and i can't go on island 2 and 3 is it normal because this version is not ended or maybe i do something wrong ?

blue

gucci
Years
Hi, i have beat all the eight gyms leader, i have finish the story with the rubis and the sapphire on the islands, i have catch mewtwo but i can't go to the elite four and i can't go on island 2 and 3 is it normal because this version is not ended or maybe i do something wrong ?

Sorry, there is a few glitches with this hack currently.

Could this thread be locked please? The project is on hiatus at the current moment.

Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2012
Ok thank you again for this version, it's a pretty awesome version and i just wanna know if i can beat the elite four if u just ended that beta ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back