• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

|~ Disease Deoxys - [T] ~| (OOC)

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
I've got to agree with Imagi here, Shadow. One of the unwritten rules for RP is that you don't just say that someone else is hit. You've got to just say that you're directing an attack at them, and give them a chance to dodge, if they feel they can :)

-Grayscale-

яιѕєη ƒяσм тнє ๔єα๔...
Years
There is a lot of action which is inevitable due to the large amount of characters in Cerulean. Yes, I try my best to make my posts in the actual thread long and look over it for correct spelling, ect. I'm just new to these kinds of roleplays. I used to do roleplay on a MMOG where you can type a sentence in a second, but it closed due to lack of money at the end of January.

Welp, I used to do that before I came here... so that doesn't really mean much to me, eheh. But hey, I guess it makes sense. Just don't god-mod, please. I used to do that but its not that fun.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
You may want to just say that he -tries- to slash him. Sho did say he would ignore another forced attack.

ShadowTheDarkrai

The :~*Fanciest*~: Snivy around
Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
Sorry... I would've deleted it earlier but I had to leave. I'll just delete it now. I am after all, not really experienced...

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
No no, just edit it a bit so he's -trying- to hit him :) What you have to keep in mind is that you can't force an attack to hit an enemy. You can make it seem very unlikely that they'd avoid it, but you have to give them wriggle room.

ShadowTheDarkrai

Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
Oh. This is going to be good. Airborne virus and infected legendaries. Sweet! If there are going to be any infected legendaries Equinox should do basically the same thing as the Dexoys try-outs, with the current pokemon instead of the commander part. By the way, already deleted the post so no can do about the editing part. My post I'm doing right now is basically my character going berserk and it was plenty of room to "wiggle". In fact, you can outright choose if you are in the army to be attacked by me or not.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Perfect then ^^

And yeah, that does sound like a pretty good idea! That someone else gets to RP as another of the infected legendaries, if we do get there at some point.

ShadowTheDarkrai

Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
There could even just be "roaming legendaries" which are simply put, legendaries trying to fight off infected and avoid getting infected. I think it's about time to put in a few more key characters, NOT ALL THE LEGENDARIES! Just a couple with a little more every couple pages of posts.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Well, I was actually thinking of some of the loners/army heading off to try and find a legendary pokemon to help battle off Deoxys.

ShadowTheDarkrai

Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
That could also work. I'm just going to wait until morning to post. Too tired. By the way seen my new signature? XD

Okay I guess now the post I was going to make can't work. I''l have to think of a different way to sort of do it. I was hoping to make the first legendaries that are Dexoys's targets to be The Sinnoh Lake Trio. I would incorporate that into my post. But with the explosion now I can't really battle cause the battle is sort of over. And no don't edit the explosion part I'll just have to go with the flow. I knew I should have posted last night! Oh, well.

Last edited:

|Equinox|

Going on a hiatus :'(
Years
Oh guys, some more info :3

Axel the Raichu (Rp'd by Sir Bastian) Is going to be Immune to Deoxys' infection. He'll know because right now, he's been injected with the virus, and he's fighting it, which is why he has a headache. But soon he stops and he realists that he's alright. (he also crushes on Flight hard). Realizing that the humans can use his blood to create antidotes, she tries to find the humans without getting killed, and protects him no matter where he goes. Funny how a scaredy-mouse is one of the most important characters in the roleplay.

I want a scene where Flight encounters a stage-two infected or an enemy of any kind. She'll lose in the battle and Axel would come in to save her, being brave for once. That way, more sparks will be created, and well, creates drama lol. If someone's interested, tell me and come into the 'hideout'. I'll make Flight lose.

ShadowTheDarkrai

Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
Very interesting! I can't believe this roleplay was only made a couple of weeks ago! It has made so much progress!

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
That way, more sparks will be created

Literally ;D *electric rodent*

But no, this is pretty much our plan. And I'm kind of hoping to have Axel not realise that he has the cure to the infection, causing him and Flight (And possibly others) to be hunted by the infected, because, hey, if there's an antidote, Deoxys wouldn't want that to happen.

As well as the army, who wants to make an antidote, but Axel somehow interpreting it to being that they want to capture him for helping the infected, or something along those lines.

Just ideas being tossed out there, but he -is- immune to the disease.

|Equinox|

Going on a hiatus :'(
Years
I thank you all so much for giving my Roleplay so much support! It's currently the most active one right now! Also, it has more views than other RPs that have been running for months!

So what do you want to happen next, Sir?

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Well, as you said, somehow one of the stage two infected makes their way to the power plant and tries to take Flight back to the infected, possibly after hearing about Axel's infection and then finding out he wasn't infected at all, which would mean that he's immune to it. Big news to bring to Deoxys.

So I guess what I'd like to see happen is a Stage Two come to the Power Plant, mess up all kinds of stuff, and try to capture Axel and Flight.

Back