• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gender Trainer Bracket

Years
  • Seen Oct 6, 2013
Hey I'm thinking of starting a tournament of 64 with the best female pokemon trainers and then i'll do ones for the best male pokemon trainers and then the final. Do you guys have any good trainers to recommend for the tournament and would you vote on the winners of each match? I'll post the bracket tomorrow. Also is this the right place on the forum to post something like this?

OK I can't post the URL since I haven't made 15 posts, but the bracket is made with random seeding. The first match is Holly vs Lyra

Last edited:

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
Depends is it solely Anime related? Is so then I'd rather make it a series of polls like we did with Ash Best Pokemon. And I assume by trainers you mean characters since not all characters are trainers per say like Todd, Delia, etc. So I would see it more as character versus character not just trainers. As far as setting up something like this hopefully some people can give input, cause I'd also like to see something like this.

Years
  • Seen Oct 6, 2013
It is solely anime related except if it is a game only trainer (such as phoebe or glacia). It is trainer only. Again, the criteria is 1) Who would win in a battle 2) Who has more style? 3) Bonus points for extreme hotness/cuteness

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
Well if it is solely anime related then the two aforementioned Elite 4 would be excluded. 1. What if a character doesn't battle? Again this shouldn't be trainer only. 2. Define style... 3. Not really I criteria I would want to have for characters, I will leave that to the shipping thread.

As it stands I really don't support such a tournament. Now if it is a trainer vs. another trainer then I could see 1 viable. Most of the time it is just down to it being a popularity contest and people come up with their own attributes as to why they like a said character.

Back