• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Official "Post Your Video" Thread

Years
Official "Post A Video" Thread

Update: With Capt. Fabio's permission this thread has now become a post A video thread. Yes A video, which mean you can post other gaming related videos that you DIDN'T create. BUT BE SURE TO GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE. All other rules still apply.

Post Your Videos!
Greetings all! I understand the title might seem a little confusing, but it's all good.

The purpose of this thread is simple. Post your gaming videos. Let them be Let's Plays, a review, or anything along those lines.

I know some of you guys might think your videos do not merit they're own thread considering the rules that have been set in this forum. Worry not, I feel the same, so a GIANT thread has been concocted to post those videos that may not merit they're own thread.

Rules
All the rules of the this forum, and main forum still apply.
  • Do NOT post a link to your YouTube account, embed the video in the thread.
  • Be sure to include a description of your video in your post. Do NOT just post a video.
  • You may include more than one video per post. Do NOT post like 10, at that point you'd be better off making your own thread.
  • Rate the videos accordingly.
    - [M] for Mature
    - [T] For Teen
    - Etc.​
    Also be sure to consider language, and what you are talking about in the video. If the content is considered mature, make sure to take that into account.
  • Excessive swearing is not allowed. I understand if it slips here and there which is fine, but pointless and crude language is not allowed and will result in your video being removed and your post being deleted.
  • If a series you are posting here gets popular, and you decided to make your own thread for it, announce it here and post a link to the thread.

If you have anymore questions about forum rules, be sure to check here as they are valid.

Examples

Note: They do not need to be in spoiler tags. I did that, because if I didn't this post would be VERY long.

Standard Post w/ one Video
Spoiler:

Standard Post w/ two Videos
Spoiler:

Post w/ two videos not related to each other
Spoiler:

Post making a reference to a new thread
Spoiler:

Note: You can stylize your posts anyway you want, but try to keep them similar to these examples.

Get posting!
Seriously. Do it. :D

Last edited:
Years
I shall get the ball rolling with this then!

This is one of my older videos of my LP of ToS, but the game kept crashing in one part, so I gave up! :(
But here is the start of it, just to get the thread rolling. I am going to be making random videos I think to support this thread, more than my own LP thread! :)

Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2013
I have a very small 3 part Let's play I've done that I don't think really needs it's own thread. It wasn't very serious to begin with.

Part 1; Chucky the Derp [E]

Part 2; The time really ticks away [E]

Part 3; I don't understand this boss! [E]

Sorry about the low mic quality, I've upgraded since then.

Last edited:

ChainedTeapot

Let's Player
Years
The following is a two part Let's Play of a Fan Made game here on the site called Samus & Pikachu: The Subspace Emissary. I guess the thread explains the game better than I can but it's basically a Pokemon game styled game based on the short part of super Smash Bros Brawl with Pikachu & Samus. Pretty enjoyable short game I think

Part 1:
The introduction of the game where we meet many ROB trainers who have a very surprising Pokémon.

Part 2:
And we finish off the game with a tough boss fight as well as getting lost beforehand.

Last edited:

blue

gucci
Years
I like the idea of this thread! and I'm enjoying watching the videos posted thus far.

Anyway, I'd previously created a thread for this but it didn't get any posts so why not post the videos here? - The following video(s) is boss run(s) of my hack Pokémon Expert Emerald...

VS. Roxanne

VS. May

DarkWolf13

Battle Subway Editor
Years
I can't do Let's Plays because I don't have a mic on my laptop or somewhat. Anyway, I love to play shmups but when there's infinite credits, I love to play at the Maximum difficulty so here's my gameplay of Raiden III

Level 1

Years
Glad to see this thread has gotten some interest!

Here's a video of me and my buddy sucking at Gunz the Duel.

Justice Associates Play: Gunz

DarkWolf13

Battle Subway Editor
Years
Wow! Nice vid, ever seen how scary sea creatures can be, well this shmup series called Darius is great example of why fish are scary. This is me doing a double play

Years
I have to repost these, cuz they were in the first post. These are like my favorite videos on my channel. My friend seriously sounds like a psychopath in them, it's so awesome!

Justice Associates Play: Grand Theft Auto IV Ep: 1 [M]

Justice Associates Play: Grand Theft Auto IV Ep: 2 [M]

DarkWolf13

Battle Subway Editor
Years
My bro used to play Grand Theft Auto alot. He always activate the tank cheat but still he gets easily caught. I can do a lot better than my bro! Ah, good times...

Back