• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Snype snickered a bit. "Pranks huh? There's something we sure shared in common. I saw what you did with Mark. Kehehehe... you sure did a number on him, turning into a girl like that. I need to remind myself to watch my back around you." Snype replied. Mistress explained her own story about meeting her trainer. Snype had a story about how he met Mark but it was rather long... he'd save it for another time. It wasn't anything all that amazing.

"Well then, I must be off. I'll chat with you all later then." Snype said to the rest of the Pokemon before going off to climb onto Marks shoulder and join Mark. he looked around for the other pokemon to get a good idea of how to meet with them during the trip. They must have been going on a trip. Why else did they have to wear boots?

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
Austin's clothes made him feel hot. Probably from being in the cool air outside and now being in the less cool air inside. It was not helped by the fact that he wore his leather jacket, the jacket he always wore. The Raikou Dorm jacket just didn't have the same flare. Austin was a flare kind of guy. As he stood out there, breaths slowing, a small girl came towards the class and, at his guess, entered the classroom. Great! That meant he wasn't going to be the only idiot late to this class. When you shared the blame with someone else, you looked a lot less stupid and a lot less slack.

He righted himself and followed after this kid. For a second he wondered how someone so young got into the academy. Entering the classroom, he got a look at all the kids he'd have to stay with to learn about ancient history. He scanned the tables, trying to find out who the smart kid of the class was. You always sat next to the smart kid, even if you were a genius yourself. The smart kid is always the way to go and Austin thought he found him. It was this kid sitting sort of by himself and reading a book. He wasn't going to jump in with greetings when he was clearly trying to read, but he sure was going to sit there.

Austin took his seat next to the kid reading the book and put his head on his hand. Man, ran all this way and the teacher wasn't even here! Maybe the little girl noticed because she was going up to the front of the class, probably looking for her. Geez... Toddlers were silly sometimes. It wasn't like she was hiding under the desk. Then the girl turn to the class and muttered her excuse me's to the class in a timid way. It didn't actually do much to calm the class. Half the people didn't notice and those who did thought the same thing Austin did. Who was this kid? Calling excuse me's to the class. How old was she? Ten? She wasn't going to get much attention, whatever approach she was going for.

Austin sighed, kids. He opened his mouth to give her some direction, but then closed it and changed his mind. She'd figure it out, he figured as he shook his head. He crossed his arms on the desk and let his head plop down into his arms. He sighed again. Let the day begin.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Ruby Destiny

"I'll see you guys later okay? Maybe we will be partners for whatever we are doing!" The girl smiled and turned away.

'(I don't think she likes you.)' Hikari comments when the girl walks over to the teacher. 'Can't help it...i did interupt her while she was walking to the teacher.' Ruby whispers to Hikari with a sad face. '(I'm such a trouble maker...)' Then Ruby remembers the boy was still there. While she waits for the boy's response, Yuki comes out her pokeball and sneaks away, back to the academy. "Wowww! It's really big!" The little Zorua runs around looking for some pokemon friends, her trainer might not have so much luck today but that doesn't apply Yuki.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
Ciel

He was silent for a while, allowing N to speak his mind and tell the story. Stories were usually interesting to Ciel, particularly ones about humans. Yet despite how intrigued Ciel was, he wasn't particularly surprised on the details. Some of the mourners who visited his home had been from Unova and he had heard snippets from them. Personally, it wasn't that concerning. He was sad for N but this was who he was now. He seemed to have changed. And even if he hadn't, he cared for Pokemon.

Ciel quietly enlarged his three Pokeballs. Out burst Kinko, who was up and sniffing excitedly at Brie the young Absol, who growled at her adorably, pouting. Chika made a merry chirp as she popped out, smiling at the room at large as she flew up to soar over heads. The Togetic wanted to spread Joy Dust... but believed it was inappropriate. Triac exited silently and politely, standing in front of Ciel to allow him to pet the sparking wool. Triac was like that, a perfect gentlemen. Kinko barked at him and he gave her a calm noise, apparently one-worded. Or it sounded that way.

Ash

She nodded silently, approvingly at the various students who showed them the movement. They may see it as minor but she noticed a few whose hands were either too tight or too loose. Balance was a key in a fight. She glanced to see one of the students appear, judging by her movements and aura to be rather exhausted. If this were any other class, she would be allowed to sit out. However, that wasn't possible in a fight. In fact, it was a way to get beat. So sympathy but no reaction.

She clapped her hands over the chatter. "Good most of you figured this out. TO some of you that was mundane but the fact is, you perform a punch incorrectly and you will break your knuckles. Have to have a proper balance and keep your thumb outside of your fist." She walked slowly to the front. "Now i can hear the question: why is this crazy lady rambling on? Why aren't we fighting? Because:" She moved and snatched a boy by the wrist, twisting it and pulling it behind his back painfully. The male winced. "A moment to defend yourself can be at any time, you get that? Being able to fight is important, but being observant is another thing entirely." She released him, patting the confused and wincing boy on the head.

She moved. "Okay I need volunteers come up and throw a punch at me. All at once or one at a time it does not matter." Ash turned away from them with a calm smile.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
N

Well seemed like someone had already volunteered the student introductions. "That must've been a rather interesting day Rosalyn. Your first day and you already gained many friends."

He noticed a Koffing appear next to the boy with the baby dragon hugging him. Jimmy wasn't it? "Alright Jimmy. Why don't you introduce yourself and your friends next."

He saw Ciel letting out the rest of his pokemon, then at the pokemon that the other students were letting out. Rather impressive collection the students had. Rather sad how he had almost took all this away from people years before.

Zoroark on the other hand continued to stand near Kiyoko, just keeping an eye on the little Zorua. For good reason too.

Gold19

Yes, I'm that One Guy
Years
Dante

Sitting in the set next to to kid with the Slakoth, Dante heard the teacher say something about a textbook which made Dante go into his backpack to see he has one. After searching his backpack for a textbook, Dante looked up and realized that he might have left the textbook back in his dorm room. Then, he noticed the kid that was next to him get out of his set and toss a book that was on Byron's desk to the kid with white hair.

Uh oh, somethings bad is going to happen, Dante thought, sensing something bad.

Dante didn't want to speak up about not having a textbook and just sat there listening to the lecture.

Would be fun to find a fossil, Dante thought with a bit of a smile.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years

Valorie Ryder​

Valorie looked around, noticing others making fists. It took her a moment to realize what was going on. ...Geez! She really hadn't expected this! Between her exhaustion and the skirt she was wearing she felt completely out of place almost instantly. Joining the other students she made a fist of her own. It was an alright fist, probably slightly mis-aligned around the knuckles, but otherwise fine. Making a fist was probably the easy part. Throwing one was an entire other skill to learn, one that was significantly harder to learn. She honestly didn't expect to be allowed to sit out of class, as she was pretty big on doing well academically.

Valorie seemed a bit unsure of herself to say the least. What did she need to use her fists for? She had pokemon! Confusion ran through her head as she attempted to justify this to herself. The teacher asked one of them to approach and strike her and Valorie just sort of froze up. She felt very uncomfortable. She was being asked to /hit/ someone? A teacher no less? The idea felt wrong to her. Normally, she was quick to volunteer, but in this case she was kind of afraid. Standing there looking slightly upset Valorie abruptly felt a light shove to her shoulder blades, stumbling forward a step before regaining her balance.

"..."

Another student had, reasonably subtly, volunteered her. Feeling a bit frustrated, Valorie reluctantly moved forward and attempted to hit Ashara. Her punch was pretty poor. It was one of those highly telegraphed, very reluctant strikes that probably wouldn't have really hurt much at all even if it did hit, which was arguably unlikely even with Ashara's back turned unless Ashara let her.

Olivia Wolf​

Olivia's expression went blank briefly as she realized that she wasn't quite late, after which she returned the teacher's smile. Moving to take a seat, which was harder harder than it looked because of her hair, Olivia considered the teacher's offer to answer any questions she had, trying to think of any she might want to ask. The only obvious ones she had were regarding what they'd be doing once class started. Thus, after a moment she decided on waiting and seeing for herself. After all, she doubted anyone liked repeating themselves everytime a new person entered and wanting to know what the class was going to be about.

Looking around her, Olivia spotted quite a few students; unfortunately she found she recognized exactly none of them. This didn't bother her though, as meeting new people was potentially fun! That and she was still very new, meaning it would be pretty lucky if she /did/ recognize anyone. She had after all only socialized with a few students so far.

Elizabeth​

Elizabeth watched as half the class seemed to...well...ignore her attempts at garnering attention. She wasn't really sure what to do, seeing as she was highly inexperienced compared to the average teacher at the whole teaching job thing. Sure, she'd had years of experience battling on the streets and had incredible knowledge to be bestowed, but she had never even /been/ to school before! Or at least she didn't think she had. If she had, she didn't remember it.

Needless to say, she was frustrated and unsure what to do. Was she supposed to punish someone for being 'disruptive'?

After several moments she attempted to try again. This time her voice was raised, though it lowered to a quiet tone after only a moment.

"Can I have your attention!!...if you please."

This time most of the class stopped what they were doing and turned their attention to her, though some of them looked annoyed. It was probably because she had the body and therefore the voice of a ten year old girl. It was probably hard for students to respect her because of this, though this was lost on Elizabeth. Though, she did have the sense to understand that she wasn't like other teachers.

When she next spoke, it was in her normal tone of voice, which was unfortunately not very loud and a bit slow compared to your average person. However, as much of the class had stopped talking one should be able to hear.

"I am called Elizabeth, and I'll be your teacher t-today..."

Elizabeth was feeling all sorts of pressure and stares, and she honestly hated it. However, she was a person whom was somewhat okay with personal discomfort. Thus, she attempted to tolerate it.

Hilda​

Hilda looked around. A good portion of the students hadn't brought boots and she sighed in an exasperated manner, supposing she probably shouldn't have expected otherwise. One boy went out of his way to /deny/ boots and Hilda just sort of raised her eyebrows slightly at him. Was... he attempting to impress her? She would have to make sure he understood exactly why she had stressed so urgently for people to bring boots, which brought to attention a question another boy had asked. After acknowledging the various student's answers with her eyes she turned to Mark.

"Well, that is an /great/ question. You see, today we're going on an adventure."

She looked around at all the young boys and girls gathered around her.

"And every good adventurer should be properly equipped with comfortable, safe footwear for long walks. Today we're going to be traveling through a very... swampy area of the island. You could wear sneakers, but you'll wish you hadn't when they get soaked and ruined."

Glancing at Alice briefly as she continued, who had been very nice about the whole boots ordeal, she offered the student her light smile, seemingly reassuring.

"If you /didn't/ bring boots, you should get some--and I don't mean cloth boots. If you don't have boots, or won't get boots, somebody will have to carry you."

She glanced at Kilik at that last part, making it clear that they were not throwing safety out the window so that he could impress...whomever.

"If your pokemon is at least three feet tall they can do it, but I /don't/ recommend walking without proper footwear. You might find a bug nibbling at your toes~"

She smiled at that last part. It was a joke, but she was all too serious about not wearing proper footwear being dangerous. The water in the swamplands was disgusting as it was. Disease and infection was all too present, meaning safety was very important. Taking the box she had in her hand and opening it, it turned out that there were not boots inside, but rather cheap mouth masks, the kind you might expect a doctor to be wearing during an operation.

"That being said, the wilderness is a dirty place, especially places where water tends to pool up. You don't need one of these, but if you don't think you can avoid touching your face, you may want one to help protect you from getting sick."

At this, Hilda held out the box, offering it out to nearby students, seeming to be asking with her eyes whether they wanted any. Some students would take them, some wouldn't. It didn't seem to bug Hilda either way.

"I've got ooone more thing to go over after this before we can get going."

Hilda appeared to be waiting for everyone to get a chance to take a mask before continuing, however.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Daniel Sabrak

Both Daniel's and Alexis' eyes opened wide at the mention of going on an adventure. Yes! This was –perfect-. He broke into a wide smile, now rather excited for his first real lesson on the academy, despite the promise of them going to a swampy area. It was all unexplored territory to him!

He glanced towards Kilik a little skeptically as he mentioned he had no need for boots, lifting a hand to scratch his cheek, without saying anything. No need for boots? Might just be him, but Daniel preferred listening to the teacher. Teachers should know what they were talking about.

He glanced down at Alexis and smiled brightly, lowering a hand to scratch her a little behind the ear, looking up again and making sure to look interested and listening in while Hilda explained and put down the box. He stretched his neck a little and peered into the box, lifting his brows as he saw the masks.

He got up from his seat and swung his backpack over his shoulders, picking up one of the masks as he eyed it over, glanced back at Alexis who was waddling up next to him with a questioning gaze. He turned back to the teacher and cleared his throat quietly.

"Uhm… what about our Pokémon? S-sorry to interrupt. I'd just like to know if we should… keep them in their balls, or not." He added with a light smile, trying to duck away from the glances of the other students by taking a step off to the side, rolling the mask between his palms.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Takumi Ryuuhiko

Elizabeth was lucky having looks younger than her position would imply. Takumi's own size and matured facial features made him look older than a 14 year old should be, which has caused some to feel a little intimidated by him in the past on a few occasions.

Despite his disinterest in some of the other students in the Academy, out of belief of them being too immature for him to willingly associate with, he was somewhat concerned why such a. . . ruffian would wish to sit next to him. At least wanting to sit next to him without somehow benefiting from it in some way or manner, such as stealing answers for tests or homework or notes. . . or something else the kid would want from him.

Takumi also rarely used his own secret powers in this manner, but for this case, he was willing to make an exception to whoever this leather jacket wearing person was next to him. His red eyes became slightly brighter in color, but not enough for anyone to really notice, as he used his Psychic powers to learn exactly what this boy had in mind by sitting next to him.

Ah. . . so that's the reason.

He was disgusted with the boy's naive attempts. If he really was hoping to succeed or get anywhere in the class, he should learn to apply himself to his studies and to succeed and behave on his own without having to rely on using other students.

Plus, Takumi doesn't like the thought of being used for other people's gain without having to get something out of it.

He silently closed his book, gathered his things, and moved to a seat closer to the front of the class. Second row at best. He didn't assume that a kid like Austin, at least based on the kid's appearance and the reason the kid had chosen to sit next to him, would follow him to that new spot, considering how close it was to the teacher at the front of class.

Speaking of teachers, Elizabeth had just tried getting everyone's attention again. And from what Takumi could see, she managed to get it to work. His eyes narrowed as the suspicions he made earlier turned out correct. Ironic, as just before the start of class he had dismissed the thought that she was the Elizabeth that was mentioned to be the teacher today. The way she was behaving, at least from the sound of her voice, it didn't seem like she was lying as far as he could tell. He didn't need his psychic powers to be able to tell him that.

While he wasn't using his psychic powers now to try to read her mind or anyone else in the class now, he couldn't help but feel that something was slightly. . . off about her.

Even then though, class was starting. As of now, he pulled out his notebook and flipped to a clean sheet of paper and pulled out a pencil. Whatever that odd feeling was, he would have to ignore it and wait to explore it after class.

Kid Mind

In SPACE!
Years
Oscar and Flora listened carefully as the teacher continued to talk. A large grin showed up on Oscar's face when the word 'adventure' was mentioned, while Flora made some kind of excited jump in his arms. It would be used like the old days, when the two of them always were out exploring the forest! And even though the adventure would be in a swampy area, it still had to be a pretty interesting one or they shouldn't be heading there right?

Hearing the part about proper footwear, he looked down on his sneakers again. Yeeeaaah...he probably wouldn't want them ruined did he? Before being able to go to his room to change to his boots, Hilda opened up the box. Oscar curiously peeked into it, his curious expression changing into a confused one as he realized that mouth masks were inside. Well, it couldn't hurt to be on the safe side, so he promptly picked one up.

Daniel then asked a interesting question. What about their Pokemon? Oscar glanced down on Flora. His Pokemon would probably be able to go into the swamps without any major problems. Looking back at the teacher, he awaited both a response and a sign allowing him to go fetch a pair of boots.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Alice Crenshaw

Alice looked at Hilda when she said that she should bring some boots, because they were going on an adventure to a swamp. And things might get messy there, with all the mud and dirt and stuff. She was very sure that her mom put some maroon boots in her backpack, just in case. But she didn't know if Hilda would give her permission to go to her dorm room and fetch them.

"Well, um, I think I have them in my room." she said timidly, "Is it okay if I, um, leave for a minute and go get them?"

She then looked at Jello, as if teeling him with his eyes that she was nervous about what she said. But that didn't matter, as Jello could read her mind and knew exactly how she felt.

"I-I won't take long, I, I promise!" she added. After that, she grabbed one of the mouth masks.

Jimmy Vincent

Jimmy suddenly turned when N said something to him. He wanted the rebellious-looking boy to introduce himself to the rest of the class, just like Rosalyn had done before him. He would have answered why he shouldn't introduce himself to the class, but for some reason he felt it was compulsory to do that. He looked up at the ceiling, as a way of saying "Why, Arceus, why?", and then stood up, rolling his eyes as he got to the front of the class, followed by Smokey and Kaida, who, by the time, had already let go of him so that Jimmy could walk properly.

"Humph, whatever." Jimmy mumbled, his voice tone showing his reluctance.

He looked at N as he mumbled and then turned to face the rest of the class, and rolled his eyes, which expressed his reluctance even more.

"I'm Jimmy Vincent. I grew up in Saffron City, along with Smokey over there." he muttered, and pointed at Smokey when he mentioned him.

"Howdy." Smokey said.

"And, well, all of a sudden I'm in the academy, caught some Pokémon and met a lot of people. Oh, and I became the parent for Kaida over here." he added and patted Kaida's head, which she was very fond of. She rubbed her head against Jimmy's side, which made him feel more embarassed.

Fuyu

Years
Ash

Oh the children were all a twitter. What, could they not hit somebody without taunting first? Dear oh dear. These kids had watched too much anime.She listened silently, ignoring the auras instead for the sound of someone being forced forward. What, afraid? It was the tired one wasn't it? Of course. Send the weak-looking one up first so they don't get in trouble. When she asked something, she nine times out of ten meant do it and the other one meant she would do it herself and have a blast with it.

The air didn't whistle when the fist was reluctantly thrown. It was more like it whooshed. It was a hesitant and awkward motion, likely caused by tiredness, anxiety, and a whole other cast of human factors. Quick as a snake she reached out and stepped to the left, gently grabbing Valorie's wrist. "Not bad," she drawled, staring at Valorie with sightless teal eyes. "You would have needed a lot more force in that and to use all that pent-up frustration I know is bubbling in your gut to get a mark but the fact that you threw it is a step forward. It's not a good punch but that's what this class is for right?" She released her and gestured for her to go back, smiling as though she had given Valorie a cookie.

"Now the rest of you, what's your excuse," she asked coolly, stepping to face them all. "Even though she was tired and forced up there, she made an attempt at the very least. As you can see, no harm done now. So don't hesitate. Hesitation in dangerous situations can lead to a lot of pain and possibly you ending up like John Doe."

A student opened his mouth to speak but Ash overrode him calmly. "I can hear you question: why are we taking a class on self-defense? We have Pokemon. Simple question means simple answer. You won't always have Pokemon will you?" She walked to look at the ocean. "And using your Pokemon to attack a human, no matter how easy it sounds, is immoral, cowardly, and could easily land you in prison. Battles are not always fought with Pokemon. Some are fought by you personally and I'm going to teach you how to do it."

Ash clapped her hands. "Now then, I need more volunteers. Anybody who think they can't do it to me, pair up and try to aim towards your partner. Try to avoid hitting them, particularly in the nose! Any of you showing low energy levels you are too distracted! For the sake of all parties I'd like you to work on your own a short distance away. After all the volunteers are gone I will check on progress! Move it!" She turned her back again.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
(ok sry about that short post thing yellow.)

Jason Wolf

"Well yesterday was halloween, and I heard you were given some rare candies. Well in this class I those are the only thing we will be avoiding. rare canides do make your pokemon stronger, but no where near as much as pure training will do. You will learn how pokemon can be trained no matter the surroundings. Todays class, we'll be working on your pokemon's accuracy. I've got three different versions of the lesson for different methods. One for special attacks, one for physical attacks, and one for effect moves. Follow me outside." Jason said heading out the back door.

There he'd been able to procure a clay pidgeon launcher for the special attacks, Zariant stood ready for the physical attacks, and finally Blade was waiting to do the effect moves. What better way to teach training then by showing the counter training in use. Zariant and Blade were wicked fast and thusly were easily able to dodge attacks. They would be the targets during the training. Jason even had a plan for the later half of class. Something about accuracy lowering moves.

Fuyu

Years
Skye

Skye blinked. People got rare candies? Oh well there went that. He trooped out of the room with the others, listening to the teacher speak with a cocked ear. he was interested of course. However, he wasn't sure which of his Pokemon to train. He knew Rama was not feeling it and was a fast bastard who relied on screwing with people's heads, not if their attacks actually hit. Pala and Rei... No... they needed other training. Ellie was probably okay but he knew she wouldn't mind.

So Volca it was... but would he behave? Oh he hoped so.

He released the larvae to land in front of him, the bug staring blankly at the targets. He knew what Volca was thinking: Which one do I hit?

Ciel

Oh... maybe that gruff kid wasn't too mean after all. He was probably just grumpy. Ciel hoped that was at least part of it. He didn't want to be punched in the face after all. Ciel froze then, realizing that he had to talk now. Oh wonderful. Ciel resisted the urge to look at the floor as he spoke. "I'm Ciel..." he greeted shyly. "These are my friends: Chika, Kinko, Triac, and Brie." He patted Brie's head.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
"just take your pick of which one to do now. I hope to have you rotate in about fiteen minutes. No one is to use the pidgeon launcher, only I can man it. My Blaziken,Zariant, over there will be doing the physical moves and Blades, my sycther, will be doing effect moves. keep on your toes. they won't retaliate, but they won't just let you hit them. Oh and make sure to bow to Zariant he's a bit pick about his ways." Jason said standing beside the launcher.

Zariant stood survaying the students. Young confident trainers. He could sense a variety of tension, curiousity, and at least a bit of excitment. These students would do well to keep trying. with practice they'd be rather good opponants.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
N

N sat in his chair and watched as Jimmy walked up to the front of the class and introduced himself and his friends. Rosalyn kinda introduced herself from her desk just earlier though. None the less, N smiled at the end of his introduction and clapped.

"Well done Jimmy," he said calmly. "I wasn't expecting anyone to give their introductions from the front of the class. I'm pleased however that you still made the effort to walk up here and introduce your friends and yourself rather than do so from the desk."

Alright. Now Ciel was next. N nodded after the boy's effort. "It is good to meet you and your friends as well Ciel. I'm not expecting anyone to give really short or really long introductions. Say however much you are comfortable with, so long as you give your name and the names of the pokemon friends you brought with you."

The rest of the students gave their introductions, and once that was done, N nodded his head and got up from his seat.

"Alright. Now that the introductions are done, now for some actual class time yes?" he asked.

He pretty much erased what he already drawn on the dry erase board earlier.

"So then," he said as he tapped a dry erase marker to his chin while staring at the dry erase board. "What to teach in class today. This class can cover a wide variety of topics, but what to cover. What to cover indeed."

The tone in his voice was obviously a feign at ignorance and innocence. He had a good idea what he wanted to teach the kids today, but what could it have been exactly?

If the little psychic Ciel really was looking into people's thoughts, whether intentional or by accident out of his own curiosity, and if he happened to be trying to look into N's, he'd notice N's mind was in truth trying to hide whatever he was really thinking of. He was having a variety of detailed thoughts and ideas going through his head at once, some of which probably too complex for a young teen to understand. However, one very strong image that appeared in his mind happened to be what looked like the image of black scales surrounding a red eye. Inside that eye was a black pupil with a white iris around it. The image wasn't showing his entire face, rather only that small area. Still the amount of detail in that mental image would make it seem very real in N's mind.

Other than that, his mind began thinking of different topics about pokemon. Myths, believes, studies, formulas, all sorts of different topics about Pokemon.

N gave a small grin though as a thought came to his head. He began to write something on the board now.

The following questions came up on the board:

1) What is a pokemon?
2) What makes a pokemon different from a human or an animal?
3) How does one differentiate truth from ideals? What is Real and what is Thought? Fact and Opinion?
4) If you have never seen something before, do you believe it does not exist? If not what makes you believe something is real that you have never seen before?
5) What defines a Legend and a Myth?
6) Do Fossil Pokemon from the Prehistoric Age still exist?
7) Is there such thing as a fake pokemon?

He turned around after he was done writing down those questions and looked to the class.

"These look like a bunch of separate questions don't they?" he began. "Yet when you think about it. . . all of these questions have a point in mind. All of these questions have one goal."

Zoroark looked at N for a moment and his smirk turned into a slightly larger toothy grin.

Things are about to get interesting, he said to Kiyoko.

N started to walk away from the dry erase board so the students could get a better view of it without him blocking the way.

"You're free to try and attempt to answer each of these questions individually. . . or attempt to figure out what this one goal is," he said to them.

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
Austin hear movement next to him and lifted his head. The smart kid was leaving... Wait... Why!? You mean he just sat here for no reason!? Austin really didn't like doing things for no reason. He had that look of why on his face while he watched Smart Kid just walk to the front of the class--as if oh!, he was planning to sit there the whole time! Austin didn't know if this was one of those kids that just hated everyone and decided to sit by themselves or not and usually he didn't bother them. However, today and from now on, this class was a bad place to get anti-social. He was going to sit next to this kid and he wasn't going to take no for an answer. This kid could mutter and gripe and grumble all outside of class and try and spite him by being a complete douchebag--which he might have been anyways--but Austin would not be deterred. Smart Kid clearly didn't realize that he needed to sit next to him. There were a lot of kids in this class that could completely distract him from his studies. This class sounded boring enough as it is. If he sat next to someone fun--which Smart Kid clearly was not--he wouldn't get anything done in this class and most certainly fail. Austin had to think about this for a moment. He could go over there and everything would be fine, or he could go over there and Smart Kid would turn into a major annoyance for the rest of the year. Mm...

Nah, he was gonna go for it. Austin collected his things (which was just a bookbag) and got up from his seat. He walked oh so casually, but with purpose, to the seat next to Smart Kid. He sat down just as quietly as he stood up, his face not putting a comment on his following. Sitting in the front was a good, strategic learning plan anyways. Another pro, he didn't have to look around people's giant heads to see the board. He looked at Smart Kid and raised a brow, almost saying, "If you move, I move, got it?" He looked away and put his attention on the girl who was at a much better view now. Really, Smart Kid was going to have to realize this wasn't going to change. He could move around a bunch and lose ten pounds, but that wasn't going to change much.

The ten year old girl started talking again, in a lower voice than she had before. What she said didn't hit Austin quite right. It took him a couple seconds, but it finally hit him. She was the teacher! He was genuinely taken back. This girl was no girl! But a woman! A very small woman, but a woman nonetheless! He suddenly felt sorry for thinking she was a misguided toddler seeking attention. It felt weird, though, knowing he had to listen to her. It might have made up for it if she were stern and strong willed, but she seemed shy and instead, as if she really was ten. This was going to be hard to get used to.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Jimmy Vincent

Jimmy frowned after what N said right after he was done introducing himself. It was not compulsory? He rolled his eyes and silently went back to his seat, followed by Smokey and Kaida. The latter rested her head on Jimmy's lap when he sat down. He stared at the ceiling as the rest of the class introduced themselves just like he had done. The reason? He didn't care about them.

Then N said something that Jimmy got as "class will start now" and erased all that he had written and drawn on the board. After a while, he wrote some questions. Seven to be exact. Jimmy took out a notebook, the one he didn't get to use in his previous class. Then he grabbed his pencil and wrote them down, once again, thinking it was compulsory.

"These look like a bunch of separate questions don't they?" N said, "Yet when you think about it. . . all of these questions have a point in mind. All of these questions have one goal."

N said that right as Jimmy was about to be done writing down the last question. Then the teacher moved, allowing the boy to write it down.

"You're free to try and attempt to answer each of these questions individually. . . or attempt to figure out what this one goal is,"
He opened his eyes wide and then raised his right eyebrow, not understanding what N meant by that. Was he...about to show something to the class? Was he going to say the answers to those questions later? Or did the students have to think about the answers as some kind of assignment? Jimmy had no idea of what to do next.

Fujimori Tohru

The Dreamer
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 10, 2012
Hiromu walked after Jason outside, spotting the two Pokemon outside. Judging by their build, he could tell they were pretty quick. It would be very interesting to see what they were capable of. He'd spot the Blaziken, Zariant, and took an immediate interest, running over and stopping a few feet before it. A fiery Aura of sorts seemed to emanate from its form, sending a slight chill down his spine as a grin curled on his lips. Luco, Jellal, and Haku would step up by his side, the group already bowing humbly before it.

"Zariant. It's an honor to train with you today! I hope to learn a lot from my first lesson here!", Hiromu said with a smile, standing back up in unison with his Pokemon. Already the boy was feeling pretty fired up, itching to see what the Blaziken was like not just for this training, but perhaps as a potential sparring partner as well.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
So... an adventure huh? Wonder what this had to do with community service... well she was the teacher but Mark didnt have boots. And he wasn't interested in ruining his shoes... It's not like that Mark could float over the water... wait...

"I... Don't think I have boots... but... would being carried by a water Pokemon work? Or would they possibly get just as sick...? I have a Poliwhirl if that's good enough... he's strong enough to carry me." Mark asked.

Turned out Hilda wasn't done yet. She had one more thing to say. Snype seemed pretty excited though. Mark took a cloth mask from the box. Why not be a little more safe?

"Kehehe... adventure huh? Not a big fan of swamps but it's something new I guess! Don't expect me to go swimming in there though." Snype said out loud.

Back