The PokéCommunity Forums Fan Games ROM Hacks Studio
FireRed Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #3151    
Old March 4th, 2012 (8:34 AM).
yuuupedwin yuuupedwin is offline
     
    Join Date: Feb 2012
    Gender: Male
    Posts: 3
    playing it on gpsphone, been looking for this kind of pokemon game
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #3152    
    Old March 4th, 2012 (8:58 PM).
    supperdragon supperdragon is offline
       
      Join Date: Dec 2008
      Posts: 42
      Is the new beta 3.6.2 released?I really want to see Orange Islands!
      Reply With Quote
        #3153    
      Old March 4th, 2012 (11:45 PM).
      Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
      Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
      Memento Mori
      • Gold Tier
       
      Join Date: Jul 2008
      Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
      Age: 24
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Calm
      Posts: 14,447
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by supperdragon View Post
      Is the new beta 3.6.2 released?I really want to see Orange Islands!
      YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!
      Okay, sarcasm aside.
      Is it on the first post? No =) So it means it is NOT released yet
      __________________
      ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

      Anime List | PSN Trophy List
      Reply With Quote
        #3154    
      Old March 5th, 2012 (3:16 AM).
      MajinSageofDarkness MajinSageofDarkness is offline
         
        Join Date: Feb 2012
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 7
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post

        YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!
        Okay, sarcasm aside.
        Is it on the first post? No =) So it means it is NOT released yet
        Any chance you could give me a hand with my query please. It seems as though it is affecting a few people that I have seen. Possibly something about a "bad rom" what does that mean? and where can I get a good one!
        Reply With Quote
          #3155    
        Old March 5th, 2012 (8:41 AM).
        BLACKOUT's Avatar
        BLACKOUT BLACKOUT is offline
           
          Join Date: Dec 2011
          Location: Florida, USA
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Bold
          Posts: 122
          why is everything so dark outside? when i go in a building its bright but outside is way too dark
          Reply With Quote
            #3156    
          Old March 5th, 2012 (12:49 PM).
          andresrr andresrr is offline
             
            Join Date: Apr 2010
            Gender: Male
            Posts: 1
            Hi,

            I started to play this game today, and it's awesome.

            But i have some questions:

            1st- is there any written walkthrough/guide? because i don't like to follow the game by youtube and there are some things i don't know what do do next.

            2nd- when there is a new release of this game, to play it, i have to start from the beginning or i can play from where i end the game?
            Reply With Quote
              #3157    
            Old March 5th, 2012 (6:27 PM).
            TD013's Avatar
            TD013 TD013 is offline
            8 badges in Kanto, I have 10
               
              Join Date: Aug 2011
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 31
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by andresrr View Post
              Hi,

              I started to play this game today, and it's awesome.

              But i have some questions:

              1st- is there any written walkthrough/guide? because i don't like to follow the game by youtube and there are some things i don't know what do do next.

              2nd- when there is a new release of this game, to play it, i have to start from the beginning or i can play from where i end the game?
              I'm not sure about the walk-through/guide, but you don't have to start from the beginning when a new beta comes out.
              __________________
              Reply With Quote
                #3158    
              Old March 6th, 2012 (6:46 AM).
              Pinotti's Avatar
              Pinotti Pinotti is offline
                 
                Join Date: Mar 2012
                Posts: 28
                First i must congratulation Metapod23, for his good job on this Hack, is the most perfect hack i have ever played. I'm tell to all my friends ;D
                But no i have a question.
                I'm near to Fuschia, and i have already, won the ponyta race. Now i have to find, Tommy "the kangaskhan boy" hehe. But i don't know how.
                Can someone explain to me, how i do this quest/event ?
                And a walkthrough/guide is very good, if theres one. How be abble to do ?! hehe
                Sorry my bad english because i'm brazilian. I Hope you understand me.
                Reply With Quote
                  #3159    
                Old March 6th, 2012 (10:14 AM).
                MajinSageofDarkness MajinSageofDarkness is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Feb 2012
                  Gender: Male
                  Posts: 7
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Pinotti View Post
                  First i must congratulation Metapod23, for his good job on this Hack, is the most perfect hack i have ever played. I'm tell to all my friends ;D
                  But no i have a question.
                  I'm near to Fuschia, and i have already, won the ponyta race. Now i have to find, Tommy "the kangaskhan boy" hehe. But i don't know how.
                  Can someone explain to me, how i do this quest/event ?
                  And a walkthrough/guide is very good, if theres one. How be abble to do ?! hehe
                  Sorry my bad english because i'm brazilian. I Hope you understand me.
                  Go in to Fuschia Cityand enter the Safari Zone then follow the path through until you find a little boy and a bunch of Kangaskhan, This boy is Tommo (Aka Tommy) he will head back to his parents after that conversation. Then return to his parents and talk to them and they will teach one of your Pokemon Substitute.
                  Reply With Quote
                    #3160    
                  Old March 6th, 2012 (8:14 PM).
                  Pinotti's Avatar
                  Pinotti Pinotti is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Mar 2012
                    Posts: 28
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by MajinSageofDarkness View Post
                    Go in to Fuschia Cityand enter the Safari Zone then follow the path through until you find a little boy and a bunch of Kangaskhan, This boy is Tommo (Aka Tommy) he will head back to his parents after that conversation. Then return to his parents and talk to them and they will teach one of your Pokemon Substitute.





                    I thought of entering in safari zone, but in the anime, this episode is before they go to safari zone. So i got confused.
                    Any way, thank you very much :]
                    Reply With Quote
                      #3161    
                    Old March 6th, 2012 (10:52 PM).
                    MajinSageofDarkness MajinSageofDarkness is offline
                       
                      Join Date: Feb 2012
                      Gender: Male
                      Posts: 7
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Pinotti View Post
                      I thought of entering in safari zone, but in the anime, this episode is before they go to safari zone. So i got confused.
                      Any way, thank you very much :]
                      Yeah that confused me a bit too, but glad I could help.

                      Can anyone help me with my query from earlier?
                      Reply With Quote
                        #3162    
                      Old March 7th, 2012 (9:27 AM).
                      Pinotti's Avatar
                      Pinotti Pinotti is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Mar 2012
                        Posts: 28
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by MajinSageofDarkness View Post
                        Yeah that confused me a bit too, but glad I could help.

                        Can anyone help me with my query from earlier?
                        I never seen anything like that.
                        Try To do this: Options > Emulator > Save Type > Flash 128k.
                        I'm not sure but i think this can solve.
                        Reply With Quote
                          #3163    
                        Old March 7th, 2012 (8:12 PM). Edited March 8th, 2012 by pokefan harry potter.
                        pokefan harry potter's Avatar
                        pokefan harry potter pokefan harry potter is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Feb 2012
                          Gender: Male
                          Posts: 16
                          As I eagerly await the new beta, I realize I am not sure how to apply the patch to my current file so I don't have to start over. I am using a vba rom. Thanks for making an awesome game!
                          Reply With Quote
                            #3164    
                          Old March 7th, 2012 (10:51 PM).
                          MajinSageofDarkness MajinSageofDarkness is offline
                             
                            Join Date: Feb 2012
                            Gender: Male
                            Posts: 7
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Pinotti View Post
                            I never seen anything like that.
                            Try To do this: Options > Emulator > Save Type > Flash 128k.
                            I'm not sure but i think this can solve.
                            Sadly it didn't work, I have been running it on Flash 128k this whole time. Thank you for trying though. I am surprised more people haven't come across this problem. I am just really keen to continue with this epic game but can't as long as this keeps happening. Can anyone help?
                            Reply With Quote
                              #3165    
                            Old March 8th, 2012 (2:05 AM).
                            Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
                            Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
                            Memento Mori
                            • Gold Tier
                             
                            Join Date: Jul 2008
                            Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
                            Age: 24
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Calm
                            Posts: 14,447
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by MajinSageofDarkness View Post
                            Any chance you could give me a hand with my query please. It seems as though it is affecting a few people that I have seen. Possibly something about a "bad rom" what does that mean? and where can I get a good one!
                            Well it did not occur to me so I am unable to help you...

                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by BLACK0UT View Post
                            why is everything so dark outside? when i go in a building its bright but outside is way too dark
                            You are in the middle of a night :D
                            __________________
                            ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

                            Anime List | PSN Trophy List
                            Reply With Quote
                              #3166    
                            Old March 8th, 2012 (8:27 PM).
                            Pinotti's Avatar
                            Pinotti Pinotti is offline
                               
                              Join Date: Mar 2012
                              Posts: 28
                              I think I found a bug in the Safari Zone.
                              If you are in Safari Zone, and give a "retire", but not walking, just look left, right, front and behind you. You will not be leaving, and shall go Pokemon continue to "battle" with you, but now, with a difference, you will be able to use your Pokemon to fight with them. you can weaken them and you will use your own Poké Ball to capture them. You will catch anyone.
                              I think it's a bug, or not?!
                              Reply With Quote
                                #3167    
                              Old March 8th, 2012 (10:41 PM).
                              MajinSageofDarkness MajinSageofDarkness is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: Feb 2012
                                Gender: Male
                                Posts: 7
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post

                                Well it did not occur to me so I am unable to help you...
                                I appreciate that if you have not seen it you cannot help, I was just wondering if you had any idea at all what it might be, I really want to finish this awesome game and any thing you could suggest might help.
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #3168    
                                Old March 9th, 2012 (12:30 AM).
                                Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
                                Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
                                Memento Mori
                                • Gold Tier
                                 
                                Join Date: Jul 2008
                                Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
                                Age: 24
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Calm
                                Posts: 14,447
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Pinotti View Post
                                I think I found a bug in the Safari Zone.
                                If you are in Safari Zone, and give a "retire", but not walking, just look left, right, front and behind you. You will not be leaving, and shall go Pokemon continue to "battle" with you, but now, with a difference, you will be able to use your Pokemon to fight with them. you can weaken them and you will use your own Poké Ball to capture them. You will catch anyone.
                                I think it's a bug, or not?!
                                Well this is bug... not important if I may say
                                It does not actually matter if you catch Safari Pokémon with your own or by using Safari Balls.
                                If you can leave Safari, it's not serious bug

                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by MajinSageofDarkness View Post
                                I appreciate that if you have not seen it you cannot help, I was just wondering if you had any idea at all what it might be, I really want to finish this awesome game and any thing you could suggest might help.
                                Do you happen to have any knowledge with using A-Map?
                                You may try to edit the warp to the care center since I presume that is the cause of mentioned bug.
                                Or you may make an event that warps your there directly instead of using probably bugged warp.
                                __________________
                                ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

                                Anime List | PSN Trophy List
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #3169    
                                Old March 9th, 2012 (12:43 AM).
                                lyd.ericsson lyd.ericsson is offline
                                   
                                  Join Date: Feb 2012
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Posts: 14
                                  prof. oak told me to go to route 1 n he will arrange the transportation to go to orange island.. but when i go there.. there is nothing..

                                  p.s. i defeated those spearow gang..
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #3170    
                                  Old March 9th, 2012 (5:55 AM).
                                  Pinotti's Avatar
                                  Pinotti Pinotti is offline
                                     
                                    Join Date: Mar 2012
                                    Posts: 28
                                    A few questions.
                                    - Is it true, that Charmeleon and Charizard doesn't obey you?
                                    - I want a Grolite or Vulpix, where i can capture they?
                                    - I need the move Rock smash, to destroy a rock on fuschia. Where can i find this move? I read that, exist a pick to destroy rock instead rock smash? Where can i find it?
                                    Thanks.
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #3171    
                                    Old March 9th, 2012 (6:27 AM).
                                    metapod23's Avatar
                                    metapod23 metapod23 is offline
                                    Hardened Trainer
                                       
                                      Join Date: Mar 2009
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Timid
                                      Posts: 673
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by lyd.ericsson View Post
                                      prof. oak told me to go to route 1 n he will arrange the transportation to go to orange island.. but when i go there.. there is nothing..

                                      p.s. i defeated those spearow gang..
                                      You're at the end of the beta. You have to wait for the next release.

                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by Pinotti View Post
                                      A few questions.
                                      - Is it true, that Charmeleon and Charizard doesn't obey you?
                                      Yes.

                                      Quote:
                                      - I want a Grolite or Vulpix, where i can capture they?
                                      I don't know if I actually put a place for them yet ...

                                      Quote:
                                      - I need the move Rock smash, to destroy a rock on fuschia. Where can i find this move? I read that, exist a pick to destroy rock instead rock smash? Where can i find it?
                                      Thanks.
                                      You get it a bit after you get the sixth badge from Koga, after you leave Fuchsia City, during the Attack of the Prehistoric Pokemon event.
                                      __________________
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #3172    
                                      Old March 9th, 2012 (8:58 AM).
                                      lyd.ericsson lyd.ericsson is offline
                                         
                                        Join Date: Feb 2012
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Posts: 14
                                        eagerly waiting

                                        and what about the charizard-chill event?? is it at new beta??
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #3173    
                                        Old March 9th, 2012 (9:31 AM). Edited March 9th, 2012 by Pinotti.
                                        Pinotti's Avatar
                                        Pinotti Pinotti is offline
                                           
                                          Join Date: Mar 2012
                                          Posts: 28
                                          Thank you for everthing, the game is **** awsome.
                                          But i need a fire pokémon, or a Fire move. Have a fire TM in the game?
                                          And an Ice TM?
                                          And what Jynx is doing in route 19 o.O?
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #3174    
                                          Old March 9th, 2012 (1:04 PM).
                                          Matty_NI Matty_NI is offline
                                             
                                            Join Date: Feb 2012
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Posts: 1
                                            hi everyone i have a problem with pokemon ash grey its is after you see timmy at the day care about a meowth then when you walk past the house the lanscape is all flat no road no trees just a long path if anyone can help me out i would really appreicate it thanks
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #3175    
                                            Old March 9th, 2012 (5:53 PM).
                                            cluelesstrainer cluelesstrainer is offline
                                               
                                              Join Date: Mar 2012
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Posts: 8
                                              Sorry if you have already mentioned this, but I'm just wondering, when will the next update most likely come out by? Thanks!
                                              Reply With Quote
                                              Reply
                                              Quick Reply

                                              Sponsored Links
                                              Thread Tools

                                              Posting Rules
                                              You may not post new threads
                                              You may not post replies
                                              You may not post attachments
                                              You may not edit your posts

                                              BB code is On
                                              Smilies are On
                                              [IMG] code is On
                                              HTML code is Off

                                              Forum Jump


                                              All times are GMT -8. The time now is 3:55 AM.