Pokémon Gaming Central For topics that aren't necessarily restricted to one game, Pokémon Gaming Central ranges from comparing and contrasting the differences in the gaming generations to discussing the gaming franchise as a whole.
Sort Threads: Spinoff Central | Pokkén

TrollandToad.com
View Poll Results: Bring challenges back?
Yes, I'll be happy to participate! 17 94.44%
No, I think we don't need them at all. 1 5.56%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #51    
Old March 7th, 2012 (7:16 AM).
johnny18's Avatar
johnny18 johnny18 is offline
Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
  • Silver Tier
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: California
Gender: Male
Nature: Lonely
Posts: 1,023
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainy Garden of Fire View Post
What do you mean by above and below? This is confusing.
And I do spam A to get to the Continue screen, but sometimes I just touch. I guess that's the problem. I have to stick to one type of getting into the game.
What he means is this
if your target delay is 677 for example, by putting delays +10 -10, the RNG reporter will show you the possible range of delays you may hit from 677 - 10 to 677 + 10. This also applies to second. That's why we suggest you to put the second as seconds +0 -0 so that you do not have to worry about the second, just delays. Hope this make sense to you.
__________________

Relevant Advertising!

  #52    
Old March 7th, 2012 (7:20 AM).
Squirrel's Avatar
Squirrel Squirrel is offline
D-I-N-O-S-A
  • Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: England
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Posts: 9,512
I don't have time to lay out the challenge RNG in a fancy way, but I finally got round to doing it \o/ I RNGed Floony! <3 Capture RNG on Route 13 (I think... idr Unova) and it was a shiny female with 31/x/30/31/30/31 and Unburden. Not perfect, but it'll do me. Floony has been an extremely special Pokemon to me as anyone that knows me well will know, so yeah - can't wait for next time! As for future topics, I'd quite like one dedicated to cute Pokemon... I'm a big fan ;]
__________________
  #53    
Old March 7th, 2012 (7:24 AM).
Cordelia Cordelia is offline
Banned
     
    Join Date: Aug 2011
    Nature: Sassy
    Posts: 9,753
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by AlexOzzyCake View Post
    I don't have time to lay out the challenge RNG in a fancy way, but I finally got round to doing it \o/ I RNGed Floony! <3 Capture RNG on Route 13 (I think... idr Unova) and it was a shiny female with 31/x/30/31/30/31 and Unburden. Not perfect, but it'll do me. Floony has been an extremely special Pokemon to me as anyone that knows me well will know, so yeah - can't wait for next time! As for future topics, I'd quite like one dedicated to cute Pokemon... I'm a big fan ;]
    Very nice Floony! I updated the original post with your accomplishment.

    Remember everyone, the challenge ends tonight at 11:59 PM EST so make sure you get your submissions in!
      #54    
    Old March 7th, 2012 (10:29 AM). Edited March 7th, 2012 by greg0915.
    greg0915's Avatar
    greg0915 greg0915 is offline
    Tomorrow is a new day
    • Gold Tier
     
    Join Date: Feb 2011
    Location: England
    Age: 23
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Jolly
    Posts: 546
    How have I only just heard about this!?!?!?!? Well Mac I guess you beat me to it and created this place. I'd love to join!

    My latest abuse (kinda)

    Platinum
    OT: George
    ID: 27227

    I was gonna abuse this but my taught my friend to do it instead however I will probably RNG'ing most of the pokes.

    EDIT:
    Challenge complete!
    I've RNG'd this guy because I love Tentacruel and it was my 1st successful IV breed back in the days before RNG'ing =')


    Tentacool ♂ Lv.23
    OT: George | ID: 17771
    Timid | Liquid Ooze
    31, 12, 31, 31, 31, 31
    Acid, Toxic Spikes, BubbleBeam, Wrap
    Valley Windworks | Fully Redis
    __________________
      #55    
    Old March 7th, 2012 (12:29 PM).
    Feralize Feralize is offline
    .
       
      Join Date: Jun 2011
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 17
      Okay, I'm attempting to RNG my Id's again. I've hit my target delay fairly consistently, but I'm not getting the ID/SID combo I want.

      What I did:
      Started the first timer when I set the time.
      Hit A to enter the game when my first timer went off.
      Went through the opening of the game, entered my name, etc.
      Hit A to dismiss the TV screen when my second timer went off, thus hitting my target delay (6524).

      I was aiming for ID 63372 SID 10001 (makes two flawless spreads shiny!)
      I got ID 28818 SID 45729 (doesn't work :/)

      Any ideas?
        #56    
      Old March 7th, 2012 (12:50 PM).
      johnny18's Avatar
      johnny18 johnny18 is offline
      Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
      • Silver Tier
       
      Join Date: Dec 2009
      Location: California
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Lonely
      Posts: 1,023
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Feralize View Post
      Okay, I'm attempting to RNG my Id's again. I've hit my target delay fairly consistently, but I'm not getting the ID/SID combo I want.

      What I did:
      Started the first timer when I set the time.
      Hit A to enter the game when my first timer went off.
      Went through the opening of the game, entered my name, etc.
      Hit A to dismiss the TV screen when my second timer went off, thus hitting my target delay (6524).

      I was aiming for ID 63372 SID 10001 (makes two flawless spreads shiny!)
      I got ID 28818 SID 45729 (doesn't work :/)

      Any ideas?
      open your RNG reporter and look on the right hand. There should be a title "Seed Finder" to it. Put the day, month, year, hour, minute of the ID that you are trying to hit. The min/max delay area is min/max delay that you originally put on the place with the title "Shiny PID." On the "Trainer ID Obtained" box, put the ID that you get which is 28818. I wonder though, how do you know that you hit your delay?
      __________________
        #57    
      Old March 7th, 2012 (12:56 PM).
      Feralize Feralize is offline
      .
         
        Join Date: Jun 2011
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 17
        When I put my obtained ID into the right side of Pandora's Box, it says that I hit my delay even though I got the wrong ID.
          #58    
        Old March 7th, 2012 (12:58 PM). Edited March 7th, 2012 by johnny18.
        johnny18's Avatar
        johnny18 johnny18 is offline
        Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
        • Silver Tier
         
        Join Date: Dec 2009
        Location: California
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Lonely
        Posts: 1,023
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Feralize View Post
        When I put my obtained ID into the right side of Pandora's Box, it says that I hit my delay even though I got the wrong ID.
        look at the second you hit, it may be the cause. Sometimes RNG reporter gives me two seed, both with the same delay but different second.

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by greg0915 View Post
        How have I only just heard about this!?!?!?!? Well Mac I guess you beat me to it and created this place. I'd love to join!

        My latest abuse (kinda)

        Platinum
        OT: George
        ID: 27227

        I was gonna abuse this but my taught my friend to do it instead however I will probably RNG'ing most of the pokes.

        EDIT:
        Challenge complete!
        I've RNG'd this guy because I love Tentacruel and it was my 1st successful IV breed back in the days before RNG'ing =')


        Tentacool ♂ Lv.23
        OT: George | ID: 17771
        Timid | Liquid Ooze
        31, 12, 31, 31, 31, 31
        Acid, Toxic Spikes, BubbleBeam, Wrap
        Valley Windworks | Fully Redis
        How dare you to RNG his awesome mon before I do JK :D
        __________________
          #59    
        Old March 7th, 2012 (5:21 PM). Edited March 7th, 2012 by loucas.
        loucas's Avatar
        loucas loucas is offline
        100% hot
           
          Join Date: May 2009
          Location: philippines
          Age: 25
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Timid
          Posts: 245
          My Entry

          mac said i should join this Club

          so i Proudly Present


          Frillish
          OT:Alexia ID:30012
          Lv.21
          Nature: Modest Ability: Water Absorb
          on a Heal Ball
          Driftveil City
          somewhat vain

          30/14/31/30/31/31 HP FIRE 70


          i wanted a frillish coz it's like on of the cutest critter in GEN V
          now where can i find a sprite for her?

          alas, it works.

          thanks a lot MAC
          __________________

          BLACK: 4341 7135 0561
          WHITE: 5372 5056 7476
            #60    
          Old March 7th, 2012 (5:27 PM).
          Cordelia Cordelia is offline
          Banned
             
            Join Date: Aug 2011
            Nature: Sassy
            Posts: 9,753
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by loucas View Post
            My Entry

            mac said i should join this Club

            so i Proudly Present

            Frillish
            Lv.21
            MODEST
            on a Heal Ball
            Driftveil City
            somewhat vain

            30/14/31/30/31/31 HP FIRE 70


            now where can i find a sprite for her?
            Congratulations! I'll add you to the list of folks that have completed the challenge. I answered you on IRC but others might be interested so...

            http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites.html

            That's a good place to get sprites. :3
              #61    
            Old March 7th, 2012 (7:59 PM).
            何贤豪's Avatar
            何贤豪 何贤豪 is offline
               
              Join Date: Jan 2012
              Posts: 258
              Ah, now I get it. Thanks! I'll be back with my newest project!
                #62    
              Old March 7th, 2012 (8:07 PM).
              Cordelia Cordelia is offline
              Banned
                 
                Join Date: Aug 2011
                Nature: Sassy
                Posts: 9,753
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Rainy Garden of Fire View Post
                Ah, now I get it. Thanks! I'll be back with my newest project!
                Woo! Great news -- good luck with your RNG and I can't wait to see it.
                  #63    
                Old March 7th, 2012 (11:05 PM). Edited March 7th, 2012 by 何贤豪.
                何贤豪's Avatar
                何贤豪 何贤豪 is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Jan 2012
                  Posts: 258
                  Does anyone know how to RNG abuse wild Pokemon for HGSS? Because I'm in a mixed-up situation... Instead of getting what I wanted, I got a Psyduck...it's because the Psyduck's female. So now, I have to get a Ditto. Well, if I'm going to be breeding a (Shiny) Flawless Pokemon, a Ditto can help! It can breed with any Pokemon! And also...does anyone think that most RNG abusers also RNG abuse their ID and SID?
                  Thanks!
                  Oh, and for the Ditto, here's the spreads I can use. I found these spreads by using PokeRNG:

                  Search for: HP: >= 31, Atk: >= 31, Def: >= 31, SpA: >= 31, SpD: >= 31, Spe: >= 31, Min. delay: 478, Max. delay: 638, Year: 2012, Encounter Slots (Method K): Land 2, 3, 4, 5, 9, 11 (without synch)
                  PID: E9375A48 (Calm, ability 0), IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31, seed: 5D000242, delay: 566 (year: 2012), method 1: 163, K (synch): 10, K (no synch): 48, HP: Dark 70
                  PID: 6937DA48 (Modest, ability 0), IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31, seed: DD000242, delay: 566 (year: 2012), method 1: 163, K (synch): 22, K (no synch): 40, HP: Dark 70
                    #64    
                  Old March 8th, 2012 (5:09 AM).
                  greg0915's Avatar
                  greg0915 greg0915 is offline
                  Tomorrow is a new day
                  • Gold Tier
                   
                  Join Date: Feb 2011
                  Location: England
                  Age: 23
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Jolly
                  Posts: 546
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Rainy Garden of Fire View Post
                  Does anyone know how to RNG abuse wild Pokemon for HGSS? Because I'm in a mixed-up situation... Instead of getting what I wanted, I got a Psyduck...it's because the Psyduck's female. So now, I have to get a Ditto. Well, if I'm going to be breeding a (Shiny) Flawless Pokemon, a Ditto can help! It can breed with any Pokemon! And also...does anyone think that most RNG abusers also RNG abuse their ID and SID?
                  Thanks!
                  Oh, and for the Ditto, here's the spreads I can use. I found these spreads by using PokeRNG:

                  Search for: HP: >= 31, Atk: >= 31, Def: >= 31, SpA: >= 31, SpD: >= 31, Spe: >= 31, Min. delay: 478, Max. delay: 638, Year: 2012, Encounter Slots (Method K): Land 2, 3, 4, 5, 9, 11 (without synch)
                  PID: E9375A48 (Calm, ability 0), IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31, seed: 5D000242, delay: 566 (year: 2012), method 1: 163, K (synch): 10, K (no synch): 48, HP: Dark 70
                  PID: 6937DA48 (Modest, ability 0), IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31, seed: DD000242, delay: 566 (year: 2012), method 1: 163, K (synch): 22, K (no synch): 40, HP: Dark 70
                  Although I haven't RNG'd on HG yet however A lot of RNG abusers do RNG their ID/SID for two reasons.

                  1. To obtain certain high IV shiny capture seeds (4 Gen mainly)

                  2. To obtain a desired ID/SID combo
                  __________________
                    #65    
                  Old March 8th, 2012 (5:47 AM).
                  johnny18's Avatar
                  johnny18 johnny18 is offline
                  Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
                  • Silver Tier
                   
                  Join Date: Dec 2009
                  Location: California
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Lonely
                  Posts: 1,023
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Rainy Garden of Fire View Post
                  Does anyone know how to RNG abuse wild Pokemon for HGSS? Because I'm in a mixed-up situation... Instead of getting what I wanted, I got a Psyduck...it's because the Psyduck's female. So now, I have to get a Ditto. Well, if I'm going to be breeding a (Shiny) Flawless Pokemon, a Ditto can help! It can breed with any Pokemon! And also...does anyone think that most RNG abusers also RNG abuse their ID and SID?
                  Thanks!
                  Oh, and for the Ditto, here's the spreads I can use. I found these spreads by using PokeRNG:

                  Search for: HP: >= 31, Atk: >= 31, Def: >= 31, SpA: >= 31, SpD: >= 31, Spe: >= 31, Min. delay: 478, Max. delay: 638, Year: 2012, Encounter Slots (Method K): Land 2, 3, 4, 5, 9, 11 (without synch)
                  PID: E9375A48 (Calm, ability 0), IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31, seed: 5D000242, delay: 566 (year: 2012), method 1: 163, K (synch): 10, K (no synch): 48, HP: Dark 70
                  PID: 6937DA48 (Modest, ability 0), IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31, seed: DD000242, delay: 566 (year: 2012), method 1: 163, K (synch): 22, K (no synch): 40, HP: Dark 70
                  If you RNG in HGSS, you need to RNG when you are riding your bike. Do not let a pokemon following you when you RNG wild pokemon as it will mess up your frame. Also, when you use Sweet Scent, the frame advances about 1 to 3 depending on each game so you will have to hit your delay first, advances the frame, catch the pokemon and determine which frame you end up with.
                  For example, I ride my bike and go to area where I can catch a wild pokemon. I save the game and find the seed that I want to use. My target frame is 45. I hit my delay, advance the frame, catch the pokemon and I find out that my frame is 47 instead of 45. I know that my frame will advance 2 frames each time I use the sweet scent. I reset and do all the step again but this time I will advance 43 frames instead of 45 and bang, I get the pokemon I want.
                  __________________
                    #66    
                  Old March 8th, 2012 (6:15 AM).
                  SS01's Avatar
                  SS01 SS01 is offline
                  #PoC Collab
                     
                    Join Date: Dec 2011
                    Age: 26
                    Gender: Other
                    Nature: Timid
                    Posts: 344
                    Due to a series of unforeseen incidents, I may not be able to RNG anything for the next little while. I may or may not be able to complete the next challenge.
                      #67    
                    Old March 8th, 2012 (6:36 AM). Edited March 8th, 2012 by 何贤豪.
                    何贤豪's Avatar
                    何贤豪 何贤豪 is offline
                       
                      Join Date: Jan 2012
                      Posts: 258
                      Okay then. But do 5th Gen RNG abusers also RNG their ID and SID? If that's so, maybe I'll do the same with B2/W2. And still...can someone help me with my Ditto problem? Thanks!
                      Oh yeah, I'm also planning to RNG abuse the Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs Deoxys. Can someone tell me how would you make RNG abusing a Wonder Card Pokemon work? (I'm a full novice on the whole IV RNG thing, I have only RNG abused for shininess and sometimes it won't work anyway)
                      And also...okay, thanks for that johnny18 but if I were to find out my Sweet Scent frame advance by your example, still...how would you find out that you're in frame 47? And not only that, you'd advance your frames by any kind of way that's possible and consistent (maybe by calling Prof. Elm/Joey), right? And you'd also have to do 10 Prof. Elm calls after changing the system's time and date (if required) and also after waiting a minute to find out what seed you're in, right? And also...how would this RNG abuse actually work? (What are the steps?)
                        #68    
                      Old March 8th, 2012 (6:59 AM).
                      greg0915's Avatar
                      greg0915 greg0915 is offline
                      Tomorrow is a new day
                      • Gold Tier
                       
                      Join Date: Feb 2011
                      Location: England
                      Age: 23
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Jolly
                      Posts: 546
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Rainy Garden of Fire View Post
                      Okay then. But do 5th Gen RNG abusers also RNG their ID and SID? If that's so, maybe I'll do the same with B2/W2. And still...can someone help me with my Ditto problem? Thanks!
                      Oh yeah, I'm also planning to RNG abuse the Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs Deoxys. Can someone tell me how would you make RNG abusing a Wonder Card Pokemon work? (I'm a full novice on the whole IV RNG thing, I have only RNG abused for shininess and sometimes it won't work anyway)
                      Yes, 5th Gen abusers do but there is less need to because high IV shiny seeds are obtainable anyway. But if you were looking for a specific spread or wanted to RNG your starter then you would have to abuse your ID/SID.


                      My first Honey Tree abuse!


                      Wurmple ♀ Lv.11
                      OT: George | ID: 17771
                      Timid | Shield Dust
                      31, 31, 31, 31, 31, 31
                      Tackle, String Shot, Poison Sting
                      Floaroma Meadow | Fully Redis
                      __________________
                        #69    
                      Old March 8th, 2012 (7:57 AM).
                      Squirrel's Avatar
                      Squirrel Squirrel is offline
                      D-I-N-O-S-A
                      • Crystal Tier
                       
                      Join Date: Sep 2011
                      Location: England
                      Age: 23
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Quirky
                      Posts: 9,512
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Mac of York View Post
                      Very nice Floony! I updated the original post with your accomplishment.
                      Floony is a Drifblim, not Drifloon x] But thanks!

                      I tried fishing RNG today on Black and it's not working at all for me... Any tips? I want my Staryu! It just keeps saying nothing is biting at the rod. I also did another capture today on a Sandslash :3 31/31/31/15/31/31 and male so I was pretty happy with it; now named Chilli! Not shiny though, couldn't be bothered with that today. x]
                      __________________
                        #70    
                      Old March 8th, 2012 (8:31 AM).
                      Cordelia Cordelia is offline
                      Banned
                         
                        Join Date: Aug 2011
                        Nature: Sassy
                        Posts: 9,753


                        Challenge #2: Prepare for Trouble! RNG a Pokemon used by Team Rocket!
                          #71    
                        Old March 8th, 2012 (8:35 AM). Edited March 8th, 2012 by greg0915.
                        greg0915's Avatar
                        greg0915 greg0915 is offline
                        Tomorrow is a new day
                        • Gold Tier
                         
                        Join Date: Feb 2011
                        Location: England
                        Age: 23
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Jolly
                        Posts: 546
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by AlexOzzyCake View Post


                        Floony is a Drifblim, not Drifloon x] But thanks!

                        I tried fishing RNG today on Black and it's not working at all for me... Any tips? I want my Staryu! It just keeps saying nothing is biting at the rod. I also did another capture today on a Sandslash :3 31/31/31/15/31/31 and male so I was pretty happy with it; now named Chilli! Not shiny though, couldn't be bothered with that today. x]
                        I find that when fishing, if you don't get a bite then move off of the square that your on. e.g. move 2 spaces Up

                        It works for me
                        __________________
                          #72    
                        Old March 8th, 2012 (9:05 AM).
                        RingoH's Avatar
                        RingoH RingoH is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Feb 2012
                          Gender: Male
                          Posts: 273
                          Awsome! Cause I want a Shiny Meowth anyway.... Although I might go for a different one [Maybe a Porygon...].

                          I failed at the first challenge because I was attempting to do my first wild encounter, although I was doing this in the trophy garden [in Diamond] so I didn't have wandering NPC's to deal with. I'm a little confused about encounter slots, I looked at the list for Diamond on eggmove.com but can not find Porygon in the trophy garden. How do the special Pokemon that the butler stocks the garden with get listed when trying to calculate frames? I really wanted a Porygon [part of why I'm thinking the team rocket challenge may be a Porygon].

                          I reset until Mr.Backlot said their was a porygon, then I walked into the garden and saved. I had a lead Pokemon at Level 18, and a pokemon with sweet scent. I also had repels so that I could walk in the grass to advance my frame. I ended up with an encounter slot with Roselia iinstead of my Porygon I had hoped for. [Did all my frame advances correctly, the nature/IV's and shiny that I was aiming for]. What do I do next time to ensure I get the species I am looking for? I understand that a given frame will always give the same species, I just need to know in the trophy garden who can I garentee this for next time?
                            #73    
                          Old March 8th, 2012 (9:06 AM).
                          Squirrel's Avatar
                          Squirrel Squirrel is offline
                          D-I-N-O-S-A
                          • Crystal Tier
                           
                          Join Date: Sep 2011
                          Location: England
                          Age: 23
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Quirky
                          Posts: 9,512
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by greg0915 View Post
                          I find that when fishing, if you don't get a bite then move off of the square that your on. e.g. move 2 spaces Up

                          It works for me ^_^
                          Alright, I'll try that - thanks! As for the new challenge, I'm certainly RNGing a Koffing/Wheezing. It shall be non-shiny and be the perfect replica of James' <3 My favourite Pokemon from that serious!
                          __________________
                            #74    
                          Old March 8th, 2012 (9:23 AM).
                          greg0915's Avatar
                          greg0915 greg0915 is offline
                          Tomorrow is a new day
                          • Gold Tier
                           
                          Join Date: Feb 2011
                          Location: England
                          Age: 23
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Jolly
                          Posts: 546
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by RingoH View Post
                          Awsome! Cause I want a Shiny Meowth anyway.... Although I might go for a different one [Maybe a Porygon...].

                          I failed at the first challenge because I was attempting to do my first wild encounter, although I was doing this in the trophy garden [in Diamond] so I didn't have wandering NPC's to deal with. I'm a little confused about encounter slots, I looked at the list for Diamond on eggmove.com but can not find Porygon in the trophy garden. How do the special Pokemon that the butler stocks the garden with get listed when trying to calculate frames? I really wanted a Porygon [part of why I'm thinking the team rocket challenge may be a Porygon].

                          I reset until Mr.Backlot said their was a porygon, then I walked into the garden and saved. I had a lead Pokemon at Level 18, and a pokemon with sweet scent. I also had repels so that I could walk in the grass to advance my frame. I ended up with an encounter slot with Roselia iinstead of my Porygon I had hoped for. [Did all my frame advances correctly, the nature/IV's and shiny that I was aiming for]. What do I do next time to ensure I get the species I am looking for? I understand that a given frame will always give the same species, I just need to know in the trophy garden who can I garentee this for next time?
                          When RNG'ing in the Trophy Garden the current days pokemon (the one Mr.Backlot mentions) is always Encounter slot 6 and the previous days pokemon (the one Mr.Backlot mentioned the day before) is always Encounter slot 7.
                          __________________
                            #75    
                          Old March 8th, 2012 (9:29 AM).
                          RingoH's Avatar
                          RingoH RingoH is offline
                             
                            Join Date: Feb 2012
                            Gender: Male
                            Posts: 273
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by greg0915 View Post
                            When RNG'ing in the Trophy Garden the current days pokemon (the one Mr.Backlot mentions) is always Encounter slot 6 and the previous days pokemon (the one Mr.Backlot mentioned the day before) is always Encounter slot 7.
                            Thanks! I'll look forward to trying again tonight!
                            Closed Thread

                            Quick Reply

                            Join the conversation!

                            Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                            Create a PokéCommunity Account

                            Sponsored Links
                            Thread Tools

                            Posting Rules
                            You may not post new threads
                            You may not post replies
                            You may not post attachments
                            You may not edit your posts

                            BB code is On
                            Smilies are On
                            [IMG] code is On
                            HTML code is Off

                            Forum Jump


                            All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:50 PM.