ROM Hacking Need a helping hand? You can get help on any ROM Hacking-related problems or questions you have here.

TrollandToad.com
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #20676    
Old March 6th, 2012 (10:48 PM).
Kamon137's Avatar
Kamon137 Kamon137 is offline
     
    Join Date: Feb 2008
    Gender:
    Posts: 9
    Havin' a lovely little problem that I didn't notice until pretty late. I made a new game, looked in the truck, aaand... Brendan's palettes were messed up. In different ways, depending on the scene.

    In the truck, outside of the truck, and on the first floor of his house (until his clock is set), he had three different palettes--neither of which were the correct one. The palette works fine in the second floor of your house, and seems to fix itself completely after you set the clock. Oddly, starting the game as May does not present this problem.

    Anyone have an idea as to what it could be? I'm stumped.
    Attached Images
    File Type: png uhh2.PNG‎ (8.8 KB, 13 views) (Save to Dropbox)
    File Type: png uhhhh3.PNG‎ (4.3 KB, 10 views) (Save to Dropbox)
    __________________
    If you don't like my driving, stay off the sidewalk!

    Relevant Advertising!

      #20677    
    Old March 6th, 2012 (11:15 PM).
    redriders180's Avatar
    redriders180 redriders180 is offline
    Mastermind of Pokemon Glazed
       
      Join Date: Jun 2010
      Location: Path of Victory, Tunod
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Quirky
      Posts: 540
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Kamon137 View Post
      Havin' a lovely little problem that I didn't notice until pretty late. I made a new game, looked in the truck, aaand... Brendan's palettes were messed up. In different ways, depending on the scene.

      In the truck, outside of the truck, and on the first floor of his house (until his clock is set), he had three different palettes--neither of which were the correct one. The palette works fine in the second floor of your house, and seems to fix itself completely after you set the clock. Oddly, starting the game as May does not present this problem.

      Anyone have an idea as to what it could be? I'm stumped.
      I don't know if this is helpful, but it looks like the game is taking the Pallate of other OWs and mistaking them for Brendans... In the first picture you showed, it took on the pallate of the moving van, and in the second, it took on the color of the Vigoroth. As for fixing it, I'm as lost as you; When my player gets near a Mew Sprite, it randomly takes on the Mew's colors. It might have something to do with the game loading palates of the other OWs before loading Brendans pallate. A viable option is to remove the Vigoroth and the Moving Van, but that might not be practical in the long run, seeing as I don't know what your planning for the beginning.
      __________________


      I think I'm done with ROM hacking. I'll still pop in and visit, though.


        #20678    
      Old March 6th, 2012 (11:34 PM).
      ZAINheroOFtime's Avatar
      ZAINheroOFtime ZAINheroOFtime is offline
         
        Join Date: Mar 2012
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 2
        Hey can someone help me with pokemon fire red title screen?
        the thing I need to know is how to make a animated title screen.
        ZAINheroOFtime
          #20679    
        Old March 7th, 2012 (12:49 AM).
        goldenyellowcrystal's Avatar
        goldenyellowcrystal goldenyellowcrystal is offline
        A Black Crystal of Mystery
           
          Join Date: Aug 2011
          Location: Aspertia City, Unova
          Age: 19
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Relaxed
          Posts: 35
          Does anyone know the script command after you get your starter pokemon, when you press start and have the pokemon choice there?
          __________________
          Black 2 FC: 5201 0498 7362 (Yellow)
          Black FC: 1077 8979 1077 (Yellow)
            #20680    
          Old March 7th, 2012 (1:57 AM).
          Lyzo's Avatar
          Lyzo Lyzo is offline
          On vacation
             
            Join Date: Mar 2007
            Location: The Netherlands
            Age: 22
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Bold
            Posts: 252
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by ZAINheroOFtime View Post
            Hey can someone help me with pokemon fire red title screen?
            the thing I need to know is how to make a animated title screen.
            ZAINheroOFtime
            That's difficult, but it's being worked on in the Research and Developement forum. Check this link.

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by goldenyellowcrystal View Post
            Does anyone know the script command after you get your starter pokemon, when you press start and have the pokemon choice there?
            Yeah, it's a flag, but different for each game.
            FireRed:
            Code:
            setflag 0x828
            Ruby/Sapphire:
            Code:
            setflag 0x800
            Emerald:
            Code:
            setflag 0x860
            __________________


            Thank you The Blueprint !!!
              #20681    
            Old March 7th, 2012 (5:31 PM).
            Rumille's Avatar
            Rumille Rumille is offline
               
              Join Date: Feb 2012
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 72
              Is it possible to save separate maps as a .map file for example in Advance Map?
                #20682    
              Old March 7th, 2012 (6:57 PM).
              Tdwilson2009 Tdwilson2009 is offline
                 
                Join Date: Dec 2009
                Gender: Male
                Posts: 4
                I was wondering if anyone could help me. I am decently new to rom hacking so please don't be too harsh.
                Here is my problem:
                I am using advance map 1.92. I am editing Fire red. While creating a Poke mart I added a person event. The sprite shows up in advance map but when I play the rom to test it, the sprite is no where to be found. How can I fix this?

                Another problem I have encountered:
                Same rom and same program.
                I am experimenting with scripting using pokescript.
                I made a basic movement script where the hero follows. The script works fine but the person I assigned the script to is in the wrong position. In advance map it shows the person where I want them. When I test the rom in VBA the person is moved to a different x/y coordinate. I have no clue. It is almost like a glitch.

                Has anyone else encountered these problems? If so, how did you fix it?
                Thanks in advance for help..
                P.S. I am using a custom made map.
                  #20683    
                Old March 7th, 2012 (7:55 PM). Edited March 7th, 2012 by DrFuji.
                DrFuji's Avatar
                DrFuji DrFuji is offline
                Heiki Hecchara‌‌
                • Crystal Tier
                 
                Join Date: Sep 2009
                Location: Downia-upside
                Age: 24
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Jolly
                Posts: 1,328
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by redriders180 View Post
                I have just two questions:

                1) Does anyone know what the largest value a variable can hold is?

                2) Do the 0x8000 family of variables retain their value when a script is called to completion, or is everything erased? Essentially, are the 0x8000 family of variables permanent or not?
                1.) A variable is made up of 2 bytes. Essentially this means that they can hold anything ranging from 0x0 to 0xFFFF.

                2.) The first few variables of the 0x8000 family should be able to hold their values, but the later ones in the first 16 will not (e.g 0x800D, 0x800F). In FR the 0x4000 family retain their variables, not sure about R/S/E but there should also be other families that remain the same. There are some variables that could overwrite other things (Pokemon on the PC, Day Care Centre Pokemon etc.) which you can see in a huge discussion that starts on the second page of the R&D Quick Research and Development Thread.

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Rumille View Post
                Is it possible to save separate maps as a .map file for example in Advance Map?
                Oh absolutely. Open the map that you want to save and go to 'File > Map > Save Map As...' then save the resulting .map file. When you open the map in another ROM you can edit and save it again if you've made any changes, but you will have to reinsert it in order for it to be in the new ROM permanently.

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Tdwilson2009 View Post
                I was wondering if anyone could help me. I am decently new to rom hacking so please don't be too harsh.
                Here is my problem:
                I am using advance map 1.92. I am editing Fire red. While creating a Poke mart I added a person event. The sprite shows up in advance map but when I play the rom to test it, the sprite is no where to be found. How can I fix this?

                Another problem I have encountered:
                Same rom and same program.
                I am experimenting with scripting using pokescript.
                I made a basic movement script where the hero follows. The script works fine but the person I assigned the script to is in the wrong position. In advance map it shows the person where I want them. When I test the rom in VBA the person is moved to a different x/y coordinate. I have no clue. It is almost like a glitch.

                Has anyone else encountered these problems? If so, how did you fix it?
                Thanks in advance for help..
                P.S. I am using a custom made map.
                Are there any other NPCs that share the 'Person Event No' of the person you want to move? Are there any level scripts in your maps? Do they have anything in their 'Person ID' boxes?
                __________________
                  #20684    
                Old March 7th, 2012 (8:23 PM).
                Tdwilson2009 Tdwilson2009 is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Dec 2009
                  Gender: Male
                  Posts: 4
                  TO DRFUJI:
                  The person I want to move is currently the only person on the map. I have 3 warps (to go in the buildings) and this one person event so far. When I talk to the person the script works and I follow them. The NPC is just located on the wrong spot of the map. The person ID number is 0000. I would attach photos; however, I am on an iPhone. I don't know what a "level script" is so I'm guessing that I don't have any. Unless level script refers to the movement permissions.
                  Thanks again for help!!
                    #20685    
                  Old March 7th, 2012 (8:53 PM).
                  DrFuji's Avatar
                  DrFuji DrFuji is offline
                  Heiki Hecchara‌‌
                  • Crystal Tier
                   
                  Join Date: Sep 2009
                  Location: Downia-upside
                  Age: 24
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Jolly
                  Posts: 1,328
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Tdwilson2009 View Post
                  TO DRFUJI:
                  The person I want to move is currently the only person on the map. I have 3 warps (to go in the buildings) and this one person event so far. When I talk to the person the script works and I follow them. The NPC is just located on the wrong spot of the map. The person ID number is 0000. I would attach photos; however, I am on an iPhone. I don't know what a "level script" is so I'm guessing that I don't have any. Unless level script refers to the movement permissions.
                  Thanks again for help!!
                  You can see if you map has a level script by going into Advance Map's Header tab and scrolling down to the section that says "Map Script" - There you should find a button that allows you to open a script (if you do in fact have a level script active on that map). Anyway, if you don't have a level script that is operating on the map, try creating another person on your map and transfer your movement script to them so that they take the place of the person even which is acting strangely. It won't be a perfect fix, but hopefully you'll be able to have your script play out the way you want.

                  If this new person event also doesn't show up on the map where expected (and there wasn't any level script), then I'd suspect that there is something wrong with the ROM you are using.
                  __________________
                    #20686    
                  Old March 7th, 2012 (9:04 PM).
                  Tdwilson2009 Tdwilson2009 is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Dec 2009
                    Gender: Male
                    Posts: 4
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by DrFuji View Post
                    You can see if you map has a level script by going into Advance Map's Header tab and scrolling down to the section that says "Map Script" - There you should find a button that allows you to open a script (if you do in fact have a level script active on that map). Anyway, if you don't have a level script that is operating on the map, try creating another person on your map and transfer your movement script to them so that they take the place of the person even which is acting strangely. It won't be a perfect fix, but hopefully you'll be able to have your script play out the way you want.

                    If this new person event also doesn't show up on the map where expected (and there wasn't any level script), then I'd suspect that there is something wrong with the ROM you are using.
                    Thank you so much!!
                    I did a little bit of everything you said and it fixed it as soon as I added a new person to the map. After the problem seemed to be resolved I gave a simple message script to the new person and let the original person (the one causing all the problems) have the movement script.
                    Thank you for your time!!!!
                      #20687    
                    Old March 7th, 2012 (9:38 PM).
                    digitelanimefan's Avatar
                    digitelanimefan digitelanimefan is offline
                       
                      Join Date: Mar 2008
                      Gender:
                      Posts: 23
                      Okay, so here's an odd request for you guys. I'm looking for something that will let me edit the moves in a japanese romhack. There's no english patch, so playing through it is...interesting. I should be able to manage fine though, since its pretty much just the plot of fire red. The PROBLEM is that battles are a pain, because I don't know whats happening at all. I know what moves my pokemon have, because its pretty easy to figure out based on the type and power, but my opponents...not so much.

                      In THEORY, I should be able to edit the move names to english ones, but I don't have a tool that will work on a japanese rom. Everything I've tried so far doesn't play nice with it. Or, well, I'm ASSUMING its a language problem. It may very well not be, I've never done this before. @[email protected]

                      EDIT: I tried one of the tools on an unpatched japanese rom, and same result. So I am assuming its not an issue with the patching.
                        #20688    
                      Old March 7th, 2012 (9:53 PM).
                      droomph's Avatar
                      droomph droomph is offline
                      weeb
                      • Crystal Tier
                       
                      Join Date: Sep 2011
                      Location: nowhere spectacular
                      Age: 20
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Impish
                      Posts: 4,291
                      How would I go about to change the number of Map Names on a Romhack? I can't seem to figure it out.
                      __________________
                      did u no there r 21 letters in the alphabet
                      o i forgot 5
                      uraqt


                        #20689    
                      Old March 7th, 2012 (10:40 PM).
                      redriders180's Avatar
                      redriders180 redriders180 is offline
                      Mastermind of Pokemon Glazed
                         
                        Join Date: Jun 2010
                        Location: Path of Victory, Tunod
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Quirky
                        Posts: 540
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by digitelanimefan View Post
                        Okay, so here's an odd request for you guys. I'm looking for something that will let me edit the moves in a japanese romhack. There's no english patch, so playing through it is...interesting. I should be able to manage fine though, since its pretty much just the plot of fire red. The PROBLEM is that battles are a pain, because I don't know whats happening at all. I know what moves my pokemon have, because its pretty easy to figure out based on the type and power, but my opponents...not so much.

                        In THEORY, I should be able to edit the move names to english ones, but I don't have a tool that will work on a japanese rom. Everything I've tried so far doesn't play nice with it. Or, well, I'm ASSUMING its a language problem. It may very well not be, I've never done this before. @[email protected]

                        EDIT: I tried one of the tools on an unpatched japanese rom, and same result. So I am assuming its not an issue with the patching.
                        Most of the tools here are for English roms, and the offsets are most likely different. I don't know where the offset for the moves names are stored (they are independent of the actual move data), but it should be simple enough to convert a move's japanese name into hex, and search for it with a hex editor. You could then change the name accordingly, through hex editing.

                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by droomph View Post
                        How would I go about to change the number of Map Names on a Romhack? I can't seem to figure it out.
                        It requires a fair amount of editing the hex structure of the rom...There's a "tutorial" floating around in the research and development thread, I think. I attempted to put it in my rom hack, but it just messed up everything. Feel free to try it, if you want.
                        __________________


                        I think I'm done with ROM hacking. I'll still pop in and visit, though.


                          #20690    
                        Old March 7th, 2012 (10:55 PM).
                        digitelanimefan's Avatar
                        digitelanimefan digitelanimefan is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Mar 2008
                          Gender:
                          Posts: 23
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by redriders180 View Post
                          Most of the tools here are for English roms, and the offsets are most likely different. I don't know where the offset for the moves names are stored (they are independent of the actual move data), but it should be simple enough to convert a move's japanese name into hex, and search for it with a hex editor. You could then change the name accordingly, through hex editing.
                          Is it possible you could point me in the direction of a tutorial on how to do that?
                            #20691    
                          Old March 8th, 2012 (12:36 AM).
                          droomph's Avatar
                          droomph droomph is offline
                          weeb
                          • Crystal Tier
                           
                          Join Date: Sep 2011
                          Location: nowhere spectacular
                          Age: 20
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Impish
                          Posts: 4,291
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by digitelanimefan View Post
                          Is it possible you could point me in the direction of a tutorial on how to do that?
                          The charmap for Japanese should be easy to understand, as it is the kana chart (which is the Japanese alphabet if you didn't already care). It's "あいうえお", then "さしすせそ" (or something), and it's pretty straightforward from there, and it should take you about fifteen minutes to get the charmap figured out.

                          So once you've figured that out, you take the hex values corresponding to the letters, and in a hex editor find the hex values (e.g. for "いいえ" you would search up "02 02 04", and change it however you wish, and you can repoint if necessary.
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by redriders180 View Post
                          It requires a fair amount of editing the hex structure of the rom...There's a "tutorial" floating around in the research and development thread, I think. I attempted to put it in my rom hack, but it just messed up everything. Feel free to try it, if you want.
                          Where might this be? I tried to find something like it a long time ago, but couldn't. I appreciate
                          __________________
                          did u no there r 21 letters in the alphabet
                          o i forgot 5
                          uraqt


                            #20692    
                          Old March 8th, 2012 (5:48 AM).
                          blackpikachu's Avatar
                          blackpikachu blackpikachu is offline
                             
                            Join Date: Jan 2012
                            Location: Indonesia
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Relaxed
                            Posts: 10
                            Heyy... tut for season tool plis...
                              #20693    
                            Old March 8th, 2012 (7:14 AM).
                            digitelanimefan's Avatar
                            digitelanimefan digitelanimefan is offline
                               
                              Join Date: Mar 2008
                              Gender:
                              Posts: 23
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by droomph View Post
                              The charmap for Japanese should be easy to understand, as it is the kana chart (which is the Japanese alphabet if you didn't already care). It's "あいうえお", then "さしすせそ" (or something), and it's pretty straightforward from there, and it should take you about fifteen minutes to get the charmap figured out.

                              So once you've figured that out, you take the hex values corresponding to the letters, and in a hex editor find the hex values (e.g. for "いいえ" you would search up "02 02 04", and change it however you wish, and you can repoint if necessary.
                              I meant the hex editing bit. I don't know how to do that, or what it means exactly. ;
                                #20694    
                              Old March 8th, 2012 (12:11 PM).
                              wierddude22's Avatar
                              wierddude22 wierddude22 is offline
                              New hacker
                                 
                                Join Date: Aug 2011
                                Location: My house
                                Age: 21
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Jolly
                                Posts: 24
                                Quick question, i've made an indoor area and the border block is differnt than the one i used, how do i solve it
                                  #20695    
                                Old March 8th, 2012 (1:02 PM). Edited March 8th, 2012 by redriders180.
                                redriders180's Avatar
                                redriders180 redriders180 is offline
                                Mastermind of Pokemon Glazed
                                   
                                  Join Date: Jun 2010
                                  Location: Path of Victory, Tunod
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Quirky
                                  Posts: 540
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by digitelanimefan View Post
                                  I meant the hex editing bit. I don't know how to do that, or what it means exactly. ;
                                  Here is a basic overview of finding and replacing words with a hex editor...It's uses an english rom, but it's the same concept for a japanese rom...However, japanese characters don't seem to be built in to an english rom, so you'd have to have another way to find out what each japanese character is in hex.

                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by droomph View Post
                                  Where might this be? I tried to find something like it a long time ago, but couldn't. I appreciate
                                  This is what I used...it's difficult because just a plain Firered rom has space for only 196 names...108 names for Firered, and the remaining 88 names for locations in Hoenn (for compatibility). The tutorial on there has two options; either replacing the Hoenn names, or adding onto the list entirely.
                                  __________________


                                  I think I'm done with ROM hacking. I'll still pop in and visit, though.


                                    #20696    
                                  Old March 8th, 2012 (7:27 PM).
                                  Decon082 Decon082 is offline
                                     
                                    Join Date: Jun 2010
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Posts: 5
                                    So I'm kinda new to scripting. And by "kinda new", I mean completely new. I have the concepts down, and I'm working on a storyline before I even begin to start writing script.

                                    Two questions. Both related to event scripting. I searched for both, and neither were answered very well.

                                    1. So, you know the "grayscale" palette that's used during the flashbacks of what you did before your last save? Well, is there any way to use that while events are going on? Such as, to show a flashback sequence? I'd like to know if it's possible and how difficult it would be, so I can alter my storyline a bit as to not include that part.

                                    2. How would you go about making the camera warp to a different map to show an event that's happening at the same time in a different location? My idea is that once the player enters the cave for the first time, the camera will warp to a different location while the screen fades out, and an event will be shown all the way across the map, and then the player will regain control back in the cave. I know there's a command to do this, but I couldn't find it anywhere.

                                    Any tips would be appreciated.
                                      #20697    
                                    Old March 8th, 2012 (7:35 PM).
                                    redriders180's Avatar
                                    redriders180 redriders180 is offline
                                    Mastermind of Pokemon Glazed
                                       
                                      Join Date: Jun 2010
                                      Location: Path of Victory, Tunod
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Quirky
                                      Posts: 540
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by Decon082 View Post
                                      So I'm kinda new to scripting. And by "kinda new", I mean completely new. I have the concepts down, and I'm working on a storyline before I even begin to start writing script.

                                      Two questions. Both related to event scripting. I searched for both, and neither were answered very well.

                                      1. So, you know the "grayscale" palette that's used during the flashbacks of what you did before your last save? Well, is there any way to use that while events are going on? Such as, to show a flashback sequence? I'd like to know if it's possible and how difficult it would be, so I can alter my storyline a bit as to not include that part.

                                      2. How would you go about making the camera warp to a different map to show an event that's happening at the same time in a different location? My idea is that once the player enters the cave for the first time, the camera will warp to a different location while the screen fades out, and an event will be shown all the way across the map, and then the player will regain control back in the cave. I know there's a command to do this, but I couldn't find it anywhere.

                                      Any tips would be appreciated.
                                      I can try to help you with your second question. The best way to make a camera "warp" to a different place is to warp the player there, and immediately hide him using what we call a level script, which is a script that activates when you enter a map. There are different kinds, one being a script that activates once you warp into a building. There's also a kind that activates the very instant you enter a map, even before the fade effect has finished. You'd use the second kind to hide the player, and the first kind to start your script immediately. once the script is finished, warp the player to the entrance of the cave. Before you tackle that, i'd read up on level scripts.

                                      As for your first question, I don't know any conventional, simple way to make that occur. Of course it's possible, but it requires tinkering with the games internal coding.
                                      __________________


                                      I think I'm done with ROM hacking. I'll still pop in and visit, though.


                                        #20698    
                                      Old March 8th, 2012 (7:44 PM).
                                      Quickster's Avatar
                                      Quickster Quickster is offline
                                      Dream or Drop?
                                         
                                        Join Date: Oct 2007
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Quiet
                                        Posts: 351
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by Decon082 View Post
                                        So I'm kinda new to scripting. And by "kinda new", I mean completely new. I have the concepts down, and I'm working on a storyline before I even begin to start writing script.

                                        Two questions. Both related to event scripting. I searched for both, and neither were answered very well.

                                        1. So, you know the "grayscale" palette that's used during the flashbacks of what you did before your last save? Well, is there any way to use that while events are going on? Such as, to show a flashback sequence? I'd like to know if it's possible and how difficult it would be, so I can alter my storyline a bit as to not include that part.


                                        Any tips would be appreciated.
                                        This is actually quite simple, if you look at this thread.
                                        http://wahackforo.com/t-Hacer-el-efecto-Gris-para-un-FlashBack
                                        __________________
                                        I laugh looking at this.

                                        But sometimes I want to come back to it...

                                          #20699    
                                        Old March 8th, 2012 (8:23 PM).
                                        Decon082 Decon082 is offline
                                           
                                          Join Date: Jun 2010
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Posts: 5
                                          Cool, thanks for the info. I'll look into this. I'm wanting to try to make the intro part over my break next week. I think I got a quite different storyline in mind.
                                            #20700    
                                          Old March 10th, 2012 (5:03 AM).
                                          GoGoShinyDunsparce's Avatar
                                          GoGoShinyDunsparce GoGoShinyDunsparce is offline
                                          And Flounderp too!
                                             
                                            Join Date: Apr 2010
                                            Location: Eastern Europe
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Nature: Lax
                                            Posts: 137
                                            I'm having trouble finding this information anywhere: what is the maximum selectable area for the World Map in FireRed? I know the map itself can be up to 208x144 pixels, but what area of that can actually be accessed with the cursor during the game?

                                            Thanks!
                                            __________________
                                            Claimed:
                                            Closed Thread

                                            Quick Reply

                                            Join the conversation!

                                            Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                            Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                            Sponsored Links
                                            Thread Tools

                                            Posting Rules
                                            You may not post new threads
                                            You may not post replies
                                            You may not post attachments
                                            You may not edit your posts

                                            BB code is On
                                            Smilies are On
                                            [IMG] code is On
                                            HTML code is Off

                                            Forum Jump


                                            All times are GMT -8. The time now is 10:45 PM.