• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tales of Namco ★ Club~

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
Okay. I found the best Tales of Graces F Screenshot evar.

417174_3575977046404_1482420138_3869691_1933526876_n.jpg

Tales Series has a lot of English screenshots up if you want to look. They also have on their facebook character app it has all the infos and some screenshots of their character for Tales of Graces F :). Yay in 7 days it releases :)

Years
  • Seen Nov 16, 2014
i import Tales of the hero and can't wait. (one reason i want it cause leon, Luke, Lloyd, RUbia, yuri and flynn are fully playable and well it the type of game that i think would keep me playing till Grace F come to australia. so dose anyone know if it will come to australia if so do we get the pre order?

which character would you like to cosplay as and why?

well for me Luke short hair would be me, since yeah i like luke as one of my favorite character (sorry leon/judas.)

ソラ

Years
I don't if this is a glitch at all, or anything on Tota3D.
Spoiler:

Also 6 more days till Graces f :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
That definitely sounds like a bug/glitch to me. I've never had that happen to me on my PS2 version, and as far as I know they didn't really change much. At least not anything that would cause a glitch like that. But idk. At least you won!

ソラ

Years
Yeah, I think it was a cool bug/glitch :).

Also, Some people got Graces F early. I gotta say the Voices sound amazing imo. No dual audio, a few people are mad but I dont care, Im happy it is getting brought over here. Also FlitheRich, and some dude name Ted did a voice Commentary co-op walkthrough of a promotion video for Tales fan on Namco's youtube page for fans. Here it is the video

Years
  • Seen Nov 16, 2014
On another note, its been said that one or two other tales of games will eventually be on the PlayStation vita. I would show details, but I'm on my phone. However, I will say that the reason another tales of game will be remade for the vita (like innocence) is because of a message that showed at the end of the game on the vital. Yup.

not only that there were pic/secret artwork from a scene in ToI R showing the stuff from ToH and ToT so yeah there might be a much need remake for tempest which i happy to get a vita for if tempest remake dose happen but for now we can only hope.

also another topic if Hearts or tempest do get remake what are some thing you want them to add/remove or change?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I don't think anyone had really played Tempest or Hearts here so I don't think anyone can answer the question aha.

As for "sexiest" girl... I don't really know. I don't really think of that when looking at the female characters. Most I think of it 'Awww how cute' if the character is cute. As for 'sexy' though that's another story.

ソラ

Years
Hm. Well for me as for sexiest Girl. I cant choose between Sophie, Pascal, Milla, or Tear :o

But I will might say Sophie. :3 Im just like inlove with her~

also 4 more days till ToGf:)

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
not only that there were pic/secret artwork from a scene in ToI R showing the stuff from ToH and ToT so yeah there might be a much need remake for tempest which i happy to get a vita for if tempest remake dose happen but for now we can only hope.

also another topic if Hearts or tempest do get remake what are some thing you want them to add/remove or change?

It'd just be nice seeing Hearts and Tempest done up right with more modern battle systems. If they redo Hearts, though, I can see them just redoing the sprites akin to what they did for Destiny and changing the 2D battle system to something more fluid, while still 2D.

I'm expecting my Graces f to come in on Tuesday, so I hope the mail doesn't slow it down. >.>

Kano Shuuya

→ you're here, aren't you?
Years
I'll probably forget to post here unless I see the topic title on the main page when someone posts in it, but hi, I wanna join anyway. 8D;

Also, I'm so tempted to get a PS3 just to play Graces, no one has any idea.

Who is the sexiest girl in the Tales series? :D

Sheena says Hello.

Last edited:

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
I added you in; and just so you guys know, I'm totally going to revamp the front page soon so it looks ~ prettier~ .

Anyway, I'm excited for ToGf myself; those costumes are awesomeeee *_* Though first I too, need a PS3, haha... But I'm seriously going to get one just for that game. :x

Anyway, the sexiest girl?
I dunno, Sheena? Xilla? (Arietta, hehe) I haven't thought of it myself. @___@

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I added you in; and just so you guys know, I'm totally going to revamp the front page soon so it looks ~ prettier~ .
You better keep Symphonia on that front page. :c Or else I'll cry.

I might buy Graces f eventually and see about playing it on my cousin's PS3 or something. But as for right now I don't have the system nor the money. =w=;

ソラ

Years
A launch trailer of Graces F came up today.

Tomorrow is the day <3. Mine shipped already all I have to do is wait :)

Years
  • Seen Nov 16, 2014
i just got Tales of the hero and I love it.

to bad grace isn't release in australia yet

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Didn't you just go against emulating Symphonia and now you say you might emulate Graces? :c I see how it is.

Symphonia has some news but with the Graces hype going around and no one caring about Symphonia 'cept me we should have a topic for Graces!

If you've played Graces f, who was the character you used the most? If you haven't played but seen the characters/will be playing it etc etc what character do you think you'll be using the most?

Back