• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
That looked more like an advert than anything;

Gone are the primitive notions of modesty.

x42652.jpg

Gabri

m8
Years
I'm tired as hell, yesterday's exercise screwed my shoulders and left ankle, and have a ****load of stuff to do on preparing the experiments to the Physics Laboratory subject on Uni.

I'm this close to start banging my head on a wall.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
Awesome. Jenson won the race with Fernando doing a great drive, the ending of Steins;Gate was as awesome as I expected and Málaga managed to draw against Madrid with a beautiful free kick in the 92nd minute. It was as great as I expected :D

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Well, yes... XD;

But it's so awesome though ;__;

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020

audino is alright but i like your avatar nica!! exp piñata!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I find Audino cute but in terms of battling... hi there exp piñata!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Audino is wonderful and you should all worship it, tbh. :(

Especially Drakow.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
Years

Fanboyism is very healthy. Screaming and getting riled up is good exercise.

Also, this is STILL REALLY GOOD LOOKING.

[YTHD]H7QOdvxWAac[/YTHD]

Interesting...

Err...that links to the Legend of Zelda medley you posted (which, by the way, was tear-sheddingly beautiful...at first, I thought I wouldn't recognize many of the themes as I'm only familiar with the series' theme, "Saria's Song", "Zelda's Lullaby", and a few tracks from A Link to the Past and Twilight Princess, butI managed to enjoy the whole thing. I'm guessing the 3:00 mark is the Gerudo Valley theme...). And I totally agree with the comment that the violinist should make a 10-minute video of her just smiling. XD I'm probably going to spend a good chunk of my time today just browsing through her other violin covers.

...although I did scroll up and found the Sonic fangame post; the fangame itself seems pretty cool (and the video had awesome music itself).

Now I get it. The 4-word rule thingamajig is a minimum, not a limit. I worried over nothing.
And... cool! People here watch Nisemonogatari too... too bad it ends tomorrow. Or later, depending on where you live.

:cer_laugh: If the "4-word" rule was a limit rather than a minimum, my Post Count would have probably reached infinity by now XD (as you can tell by the size of quite a few of my posts).

Kizumonogatari comes out this year, so don't give up just yet! :P

*goes off to research this portmanteau*

Speaking of crappy films, you seen Star of Milos? If not, good for you.

I haven't seen it yet (if you're referring to the Fullmetal Alchemist: The Sacred Star of Milos movie), but that's a bit surprising to hear considering all of the rave reviews I've been hearing about its (sort-of?) companion series Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood... Granted, the movie and the TV show are two separate entities, but the quality of FMA as a whole seems to be pretty high.

Which reminds me of how I still have to go watch the FMA: Conqueror of Shamballa DVD that I won from a library contest...

All good sites break. All the time.

Except Google...although it's not like there's much to do at Google.com anyway. XD (although my opinion of them has worsened ever since their stupid policy change a few weeks back, so "good" mostly applies to the search engine's functionality rather than to the company as a whole right now). -.-

ST. PATRICK'S DAY.

DIDN'T NOTICE THE GREEN NAMES.

Darn; I missed it this year. >.<

Guys, my 1-year anniversary as part of this community today. Click here and congratulate me on making it this far. I'd love to see your response!

Celebration thread made courtesy of TylerSymes.

I may not go to school but I have work today.

And also Happy 80th Birthday to an Australian icon - Sydney's famous Harbour Bridge (often known by residents as The Coathanger cos it looks like a coathanger). What a nice celebration coming on my anniversary.

That looked more like an advert than anything;

:cer_laugh: At first glance, that post by Hikari10 does kind of look like something a spammy adbot account would write. In any case, Happy 1-year PokeCommunity anniversary, Hikari10! :)

Is Audino always so fat? I got the weird feeling that it's pregnant.

:cer_laugh: Considering the Chansey line's affiliation with egg-carrying, that almost seems to enhance Audino's status as a Chansey Expy.

I think I may have overused the "cerulean laughing" emoticon a bit too much in this post...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back