• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

Trying out a theme based on someone I hate is a total challenge, courtesy of Xulek and TylerSymes - two users who play jokes on me.

TY

Im up for 100st victory streak at my fave RTS game... maybe im too addicted to it...

Years

Who thinks I should keep this avatar/signature theme even after April Fool's Day?

Do you think this will go down in history as my funniest theme?

TY

So heres my April Fools theme, thanks to Hikari who dared me to do this,

And EA trolls me

Years

I saw the 500th episode of The Simpsons and I was downright disappointed with the plot. Seasons 1-10 will always be the best (yes, I love the Classic Simpsons better, they got dumber after Season 13)

Who votes I shall keep this theme after April Fool's Day?

TY

Finally found a opponent for my 100-win streak...
.. still they troll me, they put me up against my best friend...

TY

I HAVE A 100-WIN STREAK!!!

I HAVE BEATEN MY BEST FRIEND AND NOW HE'S.. he's... oh no...

not good...

Years

Hikari10 kunnen nu meer haar tweetalige mogelijkheden met Google Translate.
(Hikari10 can now increase her bilingual capabilities with Google Translate in Dutch)

Years

Taidan olla vähän oppia, kun se tulee käännös.
(I guess I have a bit to learn when it comes to translation in Finnish)

Years

Hikari10 möchte Sie auf verdächtige Gegenstände Frisk, kommen nach vorne und zu akzeptieren. Wenn Sie scheitern oder sich weigern den Frisk, Sie wollen die Amerikaner ...

(Hikari10 wants to frisk you for suspicious items, come forward and accept. If you refuse or fail the frisk, the Americans want you... in German)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back