• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Pokémon White Nuzlocke [Video]

ChainedTeapot

Let's Player
Years
Part 43 is now up, and for once a Gym where I don't need to do anything specific before I challenge it.
Spoiler:

Last edited:

ChainedTeapot

Let's Player
Years
Got a job recently which made me a bit busy to post about Tuesdays upload but I'm sure you survived fine waiting for the next super exciting part, unless you're subscribed to me then you're a cheater >.>

Part 44 is up where we take on the rest of the Ice Gym
Spoiler:

And Part 45 is up where Cheren appears to still be alive...
Spoiler:

Last edited:

ChainedTeapot

Let's Player
Years
And now Part 47, which involves a lovely desert and perhaps a new Pokémon that needs nicknamed
Spoiler:

Last edited:

ChainedTeapot

Let's Player
Years
Part 49 is up with a lot of travelling and a lot of talking and not enough Bianca kill attempts ):

Spoiler:

Last edited:

ChainedTeapot

Let's Player
Years
And now Part 50 is up, what do we do with this part? The same as we do every other part! Duck all <3
Spoiler:

Last edited:

ChainedTeapot

Let's Player
Years
Been so busy with work lately, barely had time for this ):

But nonetheless Part 51 is now up which features the evilist pokémon of them all.

Spoiler:

Edit: Looks like the embedding on here has slightly changed, edited all the parts on the second page to work, will try sorting page 1 later ;-;

Last edited:
Back