• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Moderator Review Results

Lerroux

Ruler of PC
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2015
The reviews are complete. Here are the results of the moderator review:

Abnegation - Poor attitude and lack of moderator actions in Graphics forum. Issued warning with removal to be issued on further circumstances.
AlexOzzyCake - Lack of team contribution, demonstrated by his poor communication skills with his partner. Issued warning with removal to be issued on further circumstances.
Alternative - OK
Anastasia.R - OK
Anti - OK
Astinus - Poor attitude and lack of moderation action in forum. Issued warning with removal to be issued on further circumstances.
BinaryPeaches - Poor attitude and lack of moderation action in forum. Issued warning with removal to be issued on further circumstances.
bobandbill - Lack of moderation action in Fanfiction forum. Issued warning with removal to be issued on further circumstances.
Captain Fabio - REMOVED
Cilerba - OK
digi-kun - OK
donavnnj - Lack of moderation action in forum. Issued warning with removal to be issued on further circumstances.
DrFuji - Lack of moderation action in forum. Issued warning with removal to be issued on further circumstances.
Forever - Lack of team contribution, demonstrated by her poor communication skills with his partner. Issued warning with removal to be issued on further circumstances.
giradialkia - Lack of moderation action in forum. Issued warning with removal to be issued on further circumstances.
Kaori - Lack of team contribution, demonstrated by her poor communication skills with his partner. Issued warning with removal to be issued on further circumstances.
Kenshin5 -Poor attitude. Issued warning with removal to be issued on further circumstances.
Kirbychu - OK
Live_Wire466 - Poor attitude and lack of moderator actions in forum. Issued warning with removal to be issued on further circumstances.
Logiedan - OK
Meganium90 - Poor attitude and lack of moderator actions in forum. Issued warning with removal to be issued on further circumstances.
Mr Cat Dog - Lack of moderator actions in forum. Issued warning with removal to be issued on further circumstances.
Netto Azure - Poor attitude and lack of moderator actions in forum. Issued warning with removal to be issued on further circumstances.
Olli97 - Lack of team contribution, demonstrated by his poor communication skills with his partner. Issued warning with removal to be issued on further circumstances.
Razor Leaf - Poor attitude and lack of moderator actions in forum. Issued warning with removal to be issued on further circumstances.
sammi-san - Lack of moderator actions in forum. Issued warning with removal to be issued on further circumstances.
Shining Raichu - Poor attitude and lack of moderator actions in forum. Issued warning with removal to be issued on further circumstances.
Skymin - OK
Snivy063 - OK
Sydian - REMOVED
Toujours - Poor attitude. Issued warning with removal to be issued on further circumstances.
TwilightBlade - OK
twistedpuppy - OK
twocows - OK
Wolflare - OK
EntwinedSilence - Poor attitude. Issued warning with removal to be issued on further circumstances.
Luke - OK
Patchisou Yutohru - Poor attitude. Issued warning with removal to be issued on further circumstances.
Went - Poor attitude. Issued warning with removal to be issued on further circumstances.
Ausaudriel - OK
Morkula - Poor attitude. Issued warning with removal to be issued on further circumstances.
Sylphiel - OK

Further circumstances = 1
If you do it again, I'll remove you.

Anyone issued a warning faces removal in the future and is not in the clear.
Anyone issued an OK is not facing removal in the future.
Anyone issued a removal is removed from staff.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
Ridiculous. Anyone who's ever challenged you or expressed their disapproval you've issued a warning to.

This is completely bias.

Lerroux

Ruler of PC
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2015
Ridiculous. Anyone who's ever challenged you or expressed their disapproval you've issued a warning to.

This is completely bias.
I think you're expressing your disappointment for being issued a warning by judging my methods of review.

Went's review on you is completely accurate.
If that's how you feel, so be it. Unfortunately, you are only a moderator so I don't really think you know what reviewing performance is supposed to be like.

One day, they will write country music about how much I just don't care.
Please don't post if you don't have anything to contribute.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
...You issued anyone with a forum that doesn't really even require much moderation a warning for lack of actions, despite there not being any to really do. Are you serious?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Toujours just told me about this and I had to post. >___>

What the ****? Just because I don't get along with Kaori means I get in trouble? I'm the one that does everything and I get punished -- I bet she probably personally *****ed to you about me, too. Ugh her entire attitude pisses me off. I'm an amazing mod, and she just gets in my way. ****ing... ugh.

I'm also going to mention that if it wasn't for my reports, Wolf and Anti would definitely have recieved a staff warning, so just saying...

Lerroux

Ruler of PC
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2015
...You issued anyone with a forum that doesn't really even require much moderation a warning for lack of actions, despite there not being any to really do. Are you serious?
Like I said before, there's always something a moderator can do on their forum. I consider that to be an excuse. It's also a reason why I think these forums that don't have more than 100,000 posts aren't really necessary to the forum since they don't require a moderator.

Toujours just told me about this and I had to post. >___>

What the ****? Just because I don't get along with Kaori means I get in trouble? I'm the one that does everything and I get punished -- I bet she probably personally *****ed to you about me, too. Ugh her entire attitude pisses me off. I'm an amazing mod, and she just gets in my way. ****ing... ugh.

I'm also going to mention that if it wasn't for my reports, Wolf and Anti would definitely have recieved a staff warning, so just saying...
You both got a warning for lack of teamwork. If you feel that you're an amazing mod, then maybe you should focus more on working as a team. If you were as amazing as you thought you were, you wouldn't have gotten a warning. Would you?

They do their work. Reports you send doesn't mean anything in moderator reviews.

Last edited:

Lerroux

Ruler of PC
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2015
I think I was more than generous with my review. Many of you should be removed, but I've decided to give you another chance to prove yourselves to me.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
And what exactly do we have to do in order to regain ourselves, oh dear Lerroux? Just shut up and do our jobs?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Part of our job is voicing our opinion. So that's an oxymoron Tara, what he wants is for us to not do our jobs.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
What he wants us to do is blindly follow what he says and nod our heads in approval even if we don't agree with him just because he's an administrator. That's what he wants us to do.

Lerroux

Ruler of PC
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2015
Part of our job is voicing our opinion. So that's an oxymoron Tara, what he wants is for us to not do our jobs.
You can voice your opinion on matters that concern your forum and matters that concern your forum alone.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
So then you're asking us not to do our jobs to our fullest abilities.

Lerroux

Ruler of PC
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2015
If you don't mod a forum, it is not your responsibility to be concerned about it. That's all.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
It's my responsibility to represent the members that I interact with on a daily basis when the matters in the staff section concern them, since they're unable to see the arguments themselves. How many members have you spoken to since you mysteriously joined?

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
I seriously can't take this anymore! I've been trying to ignore you, but this is just too much!

First of all, my biggest concern is that you're warning DrFuji for a lack of involvement in moderating the forum, even though he joined a few days ago and have only had a limited amount of moderation that he would've been able to. Hell, it seems like most of these are just based on the surface as issues, rather than you spending your "precious" and "limited" time looking into small matters like that, 'cause hell, if you demote us you can easily just find new ones, right?!
And even if he hadn't done any moderating during the time, there might've been some kind of reason for it, though you seem to lack interest in investigate such things.

Another thing. Why the hell was I warned for lacking communication skills, when Alex was the one who didn't inform me that he was going to make a thread about a forum name change! That's like picking a group where one of the people is a troublemaker, and judging them all by that persons action, picturing all of them the same. You clearly don't know how to make things fair.

But here's some advice:
**** OFF.

Seriously, most of the moderators hate you, and they don't even want you around here, yet you try to justify all your actions with stupid reasons that don't even make sense, and then continuing doing your job ****, making things even worse for you. And who the hell would stay a place where no one likes you? It seems more like you're trying to bring the forum down, rather than helping it. For god sake, You demoted some of the moderators that contribute the most, then warned half of staff that they were gonna be demoted, just because you don't like their attitudes.

But really, I don't even care if I get demoted anymore, not if the community is gonna be run under such dictatorship.

Back