New Staff Lounge (archive) This forum was used in PokéCommunity's 2012 April Fools Day prank. All content in this forum is fabricated for the entertainment of the reader.

TrollandToad.com

Old March 28th, 2012 (8:29 AM).
Ruler of PC

There are a lot of problems about this community, but the biggest problem lies in all of you. When someone attempts to do something positive, people push against them. What many of you call me is what many of you are: ridiculous.

I've done some thinking, and here are a few tips on how to improve things around here.

1. Offer your opinion when asked. I don't care to hear your opinion unless I ask you for your opinion.
    2. Keep your opinions in check. Your opinion only matters if it directly concerns your forum. I don't need to hear a moderator of an off topic forum telling me something about a forum someone else mods in a Pokemon forum. If your opinion mattered there, you would be a moderator there.
    3. Remember that I am an administrator. I've come to learn that you people don't really respect anyone but yourselves, and even then you're so insecure with yourself, you bash other people who aren't included in your little group. I am an administrator. I deserve respect whether you agree with me or not.
    4. Learn to accept when you are criticized. As an administrator, providing my staff with a constant flow of information is important. This information includes your performance. If you simply accept this information rather than challenge it, and work to improving it, perhaps a higher rank will come along down the road.

Relevant Advertising!

Old March 28th, 2012 (10:10 AM).
    git gud or get r e k t
    • Crystal Tier

Nature: Brave
    Honestly all I read was BULLSH!T.

We have the right to voice our opinions no matter what. Your argument is invalid, sir.

discord ~ blog ~ steam ~ daily
    I got soul but I'm not a soldier.
    Old March 28th, 2012 (10:23 AM).
    → you're here, aren't you?
    • Crystal Tier

Nature: Brave
    You screwed this up, in my book, when you showed up and automatically changed things. Or at least wanted to change them, all at one time. I mean, I pissed originally when I came back and this happened, but I might've somewhat been okay if it hadn't gotten ridiculous.

there's a floating, rhythmic sensation
    when it rains the city lights mirror back

twitter | tumblr
    Old March 28th, 2012 (1:50 PM).
    • Developer
    • Platinum Tier

Nature: Quirky
    I've... I've had enough of you and your bullshit. Enjoy your ban, asshole.
    Old March 28th, 2012 (2:40 PM).
    Wanderer
    • Platinum Tier

Nature: Mild
    If you wanted to keep a discussion between a forum and it's moderator why didn't you use the nifty functions such as PM's and VM's. Or did you come here so soon that you just conveniently didn't know about them cause your such a noob to the site.

Brian - 0089 1621 6313 - White

Quick Reply