• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Darkness Lurking (SU/OOC Thread)

Which Guardian Power do you like the most?

• Total voters
Years
I hope this is okay. :--)

Name: Hazel Lockhart

Nickname: Haze, Hazel

Species: Growlithe

Team: Geode

Job: Member

Appearance: Her fur is a lot creamier than shown in the photo, and she wears a red bandanna around her neck.

growlithe.png

Personality: Hazel is a very open - minded, intellectual individual. She is very talkative and likes to voice her opinion, whether it be agreeing with someone or not, it always makes her feel better knowing people have heard what she has said. Haze can be very sarcastic at times depending on who she is around but is friendly and easy to get along with for the most part, she loves meeting new people and making friends.

History: Since birth Hazel has had to look after herself, protecting herself from enemies and foraging just to keep herself alive, it was a very difficult experience for her and she is extremely lucky to be alive today. Because of this experience, Haze has always been wary of other Pokémon and how they're coping; she always checks to see if any of them are hurt or need help and will always do her best to defend if there are any threatening types around, simply to stop them from living the life that she used to have.

Hazel has always been interested in helping others that need it, and won't stop until it's finished, which is what makes her perfect for the Pokémon Rescue Team. At least this way, she has others to help her embark on her journeys and will feel more protected and satisfied once the job is finished; besides, it's always nice to have company.

Level: 27

Moveset: Roar, Flamethrower, Protect, Bite, Iron Tail.

Last edited:

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
Years
^You do realize you can have 6 moves right?

I may post soon or I may just have Slythe stuck in his nightmare for a while, as he's currently falling and falling and falling etc.

Years
Cool, with you in the group, that would give all the good teams even numbers. :) :) :) :)

If and when you get accepted, maybe Hazel can run into Loki (Also in team Geode), he would probally be walking around town, in deep thought(at least, since my last post).

Years
Yep! That's why I joined Geode, figured you guys could use an extra Pokémon on the team. :-)

Thank you Limanya! It means a lot :-D I'll get onto posting right now, I'll get her to bump into Loki :3

Yep! That's why I joined Geode, figured you guys could use an extra Pokémon on the team. :-)

Thank you Limanya! It means a lot :-D I'll get onto posting right now, I'll get her to bump into Loki :3

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Just another reminder for everyone about post length. Four full lines are the rules. Don't make me say it again!

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • Age 28
  • Asia
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
Uh... yeah. I try to do that. -looks at small notebook sized resolution-

Anyway, I found out what's wrong with my laptop. Video Card issues. I dunno when it will get fixed, but I'll be posting when I have the chance.

For now though, I have to catch up on what happened.

I do have a question though, for RPM. About this... "Seal" thingy. Is it like a place, a magic circle in a place, an object, etc? I don't really understand.

During one of the scenes, Lily "strengthened" her seal and from the looks of it seems like something that can be carried around.

Years
I beleive this RP, for the most part, has been going great. I just have trouble finding anything to post about with Loki (origonal character, wierd enough). Should the other teams try to find a repairing material for the seal on thier own?

Sorry if you already have set plans for how everything gets put together, but it just seems to be more Team Diamond than anything else. Or it may be that I just have too much time on my hands...:)

chef30

Great Scott!!!
Years
This looks fun ^^

Name: Alexandra Moon.

Nickname: Alex.

Species: Zangoose.

Team: Team Diamond.

Job: Member.

Appearance:
scaled.php

Personality: Two lines minimum.

History: Four lines minimun.

Level: Members: 20-40. Leaders: 40-50.

Moveset: 6 maximum.

RP Sample: (optional)

SU Status: Working on it.

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • Age 28
  • Asia
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
And I finally gotten around to posting! Oh, lookie~ new SUs.

Anyway, I'm just clearing up some character development so that my two characters can operate individually...

And about the seal... A huge locked door...? Hnn... Uh... yeah. I was thinking more around SM's "Time Gates" or something like a fragmented seal where each part is a single artifact that forces power into the barrier or something like that.

Oh well. Oyasumi.

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
Years
Crap, I hope I haven't been booted :( I haven't had time to get on, so I couldn't warn anyone. I'm soooo sorry :(
If I in fact have not been kicked out, can you guys catch me and tell me what I should post?

Years
Did Lamanya PM you? She did that to me when she almost kicked me out.

You should read the all the post, but I can put up a quick summary.

Dialga(team Diamond guardian) stoped time and all the team guardians took everyone to their respective bases. Entei is your(as leader) guardian. You should have a nightmare before waking up because of team silence's guardian, Darkrai. Everyone is currently out of base, Loki leading the new addition, Hazel Lockhart, a Growlithe, to base. The Togetic(cant remember name right now) is currently outside of base, with a nice, silver Ninetales. You should eventually learn your power, which it is better to just read the post directly (post 140, page 6).

That should be about everything that pertains to you. Ask Limanya if you have other questions like what team geode should look for. Hope you are still in it. :) :)

Back