• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Michaela: It's really easy! Just think of it this way. Your pokemon gets 3 levels for each of Cynthia's pokemon it fought, and 2 levels for each of any other pokemon it fought. If it faitns, it gains an extra level.

...So yeah, double battles earn you insane levels.

(6 and 6 vs 6 and 6 could theoretically earn you up to 25 levels on a single pokemon without the champion bonus. @_@)

Dawn

Years
@Pokepokemo: Nope. Why're you waiting for that? Some classes such as Hilda's will last much longer than others.

@Greiger: You're approved. Welcome to the roleplay. c:

Last edited:

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Sweet, I'll have to get a post in after class I'm afraid, but looking forward to this.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Game Freak wouldn't base their games on our simple roleplaying on a random website over the internet. It would be nice if some super-hacker did it though.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
@Michaela: It's really easy! Just think of it this way. Your pokemon gets 3 levels for each of Cynthia's pokemon it fought, and 2 levels for each of any other pokemon it fought. If it faitns, it gains an extra level.

...So yeah, double battles earn you insane levels.

(6 and 6 vs 6 and 6 could theoretically earn you up to 25 levels on a single pokemon without the champion bonus. @_@)

It gains the extra level if it makes the other pokemon faint, right? Just to be sure...

So, Nari would gain four levels, Nightmare, Bishamon, and Akuma will gain three levels. Poor Haku, didn't get to battle and raise levels. xD

I shall go update my team on my SU, but to be sure, I'll update it here as well.

Nari (level 53), Bishamon (level 53), Nightmare (level 53), Akuma (level 52). Haku stays at level 48.

Dawn

Years
@Michaela: That's not what I said no.

Pokemon do not gain extra levels for causing other pokemon to faint. They only gain a level when they faint.

@Zerin: Oh lord I traded Vegeta for this.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
@Yellow Lol, that's from DBZ Abridged, right? I love it! Oh, and btw, when I update Jimmy's team, shall I make Kaida (his newly-born Druddigon) level 1 or 5?

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I'm going to drown you. I'm going to drown you like a sack of dumb puppies.

Why would you drown puppies!?

Because they're cute and cuddly.

... Are... You coming onto me?

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
"...It's already night... since the first time I got here... on a planet with three suns..." is personally my favorite.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Son of a gum chewing funk monster. Why the fruit does all this funny stuff happen to me? Forget my life! Always surrounded by miserable failing clods. Like this whole world just likes to bend me over, and find me in the alps, like I'm some sort of slump receptical. Well as far as I care, these miserable cows can have a fancy barbecue, with a god damn pig!

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
Editing my levels, then.

Jolteon would be level 52; Bishamon and Nightmare would be level 54; and Akuma will be level 53.

>_>;

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
@Zerin "Jeice please?" "Sorry Captain, the scouter is acting a bit shocky."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back