Progressing ROM Hacks This forum is for ROM hacks which are currently in production, but not yet finished. Come and find a ROM hack that's starting out, or post your own for others to see! For Pokémon/non-Pokémon hacks.

Draconius GO
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #26    
Old March 18th, 2012 (10:43 PM).
kebbles's Avatar
kebbles kebbles is offline
Rom Hacker.
     
    Join Date: Jul 2007
    Location: Victoria, Australia!
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Brave
    Posts: 624
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by qaz015393 View Post
    great update man. love the gen 5 tiles. nice script *judging from the screensots* .
    Sorry the only think i can do *if u want* is make a support banners *busy with school so i cant do scripting [i would need 2 relearn it a]*gain since havnt done it in 2+yrs]*.
    Again give full support for u & the hack bro.
    Hey thanks man, yeah they took me a week or so to insert em all.
    Nah that's okay anyway I'm getting better at scripting, and yeah a support banner would be awesome, thanks
    __________________
    Pokémon Ice Version

    When the world is in its final moments..
    Where will you be?

    Relevant Advertising!

      #27    
    Old March 19th, 2012 (3:35 AM). Edited March 19th, 2012 by Mana.
    Mana's Avatar
    Mana Mana is offline
    • Platinum Tier
     
    Join Date: Jan 2009
    Location: UK
    Gender: Female
    Posts: 10,027
    Your new tiles don't really work together. For instance the archway thing has a really bold black outline, whilst the trees have barely any - and the details on the house are far too reliant on a black outline, rather than shades of brown (or a dark grey) and so looks a bit out of place.

    That being said I do like the cave tiles, if the black on the bottom of those pillars was a dark grey I think it would look even better.

    Text-wise, something about the font itself looks weird o.O The size of them varies a lot, have those been changed or have I just never paid attention to fire red font before XD. With colours, I think you should stick to a certain key like:

    Name:Blah Blah Blah why don't you go find the Keyword

    That way it looks less messy (like that screenshot with 4 colours in just one box) and makes the whole game more polished.
      #28    
    Old March 28th, 2012 (5:22 PM).
    kebbles's Avatar
    kebbles kebbles is offline
    Rom Hacker.
       
      Join Date: Jul 2007
      Location: Victoria, Australia!
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Brave
      Posts: 624
      Hey everyone, sorry for starting this over again but swiftsigns comment made me re-think everything.
      So look at the first post, exspecially you swiftsign, and let me know what yous all think
      Thanks
      __________________
      Pokémon Ice Version

      When the world is in its final moments..
      Where will you be?
        #29    
      Old March 28th, 2012 (5:58 PM).
      qaz015393's Avatar
      qaz015393 qaz015393 is offline
      pokemon revenge developer
         
        Join Date: Aug 2009
        Age: 27
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 795
        new update sounds great.
        if u can give me any info towards the banner/s would be great; like what images to use, what size, colors u want.
        __________________

        POKEMON REVENGE TEAM IS looking for members APPLY HERE so the hack can continue.

        3Ds Fc= 0619-4312-9526 IgN is Near My trade shop is here
          #30    
        Old March 28th, 2012 (7:02 PM).
        Paige's Avatar
        Paige Paige is online now
        • Crystal Tier
         
        Join Date: Jun 2009
        Age: 28
        Posts: 866


        seems way to empty tbh
        __________________

          #31    
        Old March 28th, 2012 (9:59 PM).
        kebbles's Avatar
        kebbles kebbles is offline
        Rom Hacker.
           
          Join Date: Jul 2007
          Location: Victoria, Australia!
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Brave
          Posts: 624
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by qaz015393 View Post
          new update sounds great.
          if u can give me any info towards the banner/s would be great; like what images to use, what size, colors u want.
          Thanks qaz
          Yeah no worries i'll PM you now.




          Quote:
          Originally Posted by K2 XTREME View Post


          seems way to empty tbh
          Yeah your right, I forgot to mention it, I'm not finished inserting inside tiles.
          I wouldnt map a house so bare lol
          __________________
          Pokémon Ice Version

          When the world is in its final moments..
          Where will you be?
            #32    
          Old March 29th, 2012 (8:35 AM).
          MegaKuriboh's Avatar
          MegaKuriboh MegaKuriboh is offline
          Yare Yare Daze
             
            Join Date: Jan 2009
            Location: Morioh
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Adamant
            Posts: 812
            Wow.... The new story looks amazing, it makes me want to play this hack even more now!

            Good luck kebbles!
            __________________
              #33    
            Old March 30th, 2012 (4:16 AM).
            slim spazzy's Avatar
            slim spazzy slim spazzy is offline
            Kik: spazzyda59
               
              Join Date: Aug 2009
              Age: 20
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Hasty
              Posts: 349
              quite a good storyline however will there be black and white pokemon
                #34    
              Old March 30th, 2012 (4:43 AM).
              Luumy Luumy is offline
                 
                Join Date: Jun 2010
                Nature: Naughty
                Posts: 16
                Wow, the screenshots looks very promising and the storyline seems interesting. I'll definitely be looking forward for future updates!
                __________________
                  #35    
                Old March 30th, 2012 (4:44 AM).
                leachim_paloyz15's Avatar
                leachim_paloyz15 leachim_paloyz15 is offline
                ~ セールマイケル
                   
                  Join Date: Sep 2009
                  Gender: Male
                  Posts: 225
                  Tiles are amazing!
                  Too many events happening on the story, I look forward on how you'll co-relate them with one another.

                  I'll be looking forward to this.

                  Anyway, If you want to take your hack's graphics to the next level.. I recommend you to use WesleyFG's ROMBase: Minis.

                  Good luck!
                  __________________

                    #36    
                  Old March 30th, 2012 (2:14 PM).
                  digimonqueen's Avatar
                  digimonqueen digimonqueen is offline
                  Draco Malfoy's Girlfriend
                     
                    Join Date: Jun 2011
                    Location: In Draco Malfoy's arms
                    Gender: Female
                    Nature: Gentle
                    Posts: 91
                    where is the download link? i don't see it.
                    __________________
                    95% of all Pokémon hacks are of the 3rd Generation, majority of them being FireRed.
                    If you believe that the 2nd generation should be hacked more often,
                    copy and paste this into your signature


                    Help will always be given at Hogwarts to those who ask for it.

                    Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living, and, above all, those who live without love. By returning, you may ensure that fewer souls are maimed, fewer families are torn apart. If that seems to you a worthy goal, then we say good-bye for the present.

                    "Harry--you're a great wizard, you know."
                    "I'm not as good as you," said Harry, very embarrassed, as she let him go.
                    "Me!" said Hermione. "Books! And cleverness! There are more important things--friendship and bravery and--oh Harry--be careful!"
                      #37    
                    Old March 31st, 2012 (6:28 PM). Edited March 31st, 2012 by kebbles.
                    kebbles's Avatar
                    kebbles kebbles is offline
                    Rom Hacker.
                       
                      Join Date: Jul 2007
                      Location: Victoria, Australia!
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Brave
                      Posts: 624
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Kevin View Post
                      Wow.... The new story looks amazing, it makes me want to play this hack even more now!

                      Good luck kebbles!
                      Thanks man
                      I appreciate your support.



                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by sako View Post
                      quite a good storyline however will there be black and white pokemon
                      Heres your answer...



                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Luumy View Post
                      Wow, the screenshots looks very promising and the storyline seems interesting. I'll definitely be looking forward for future updates!
                      Thanks luumy
                      I should have a decent update between tuesday and thursday.



                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by leachim_paloyz15 View Post
                      Tiles are amazing!
                      Too many events happening on the story, I look forward on how you'll co-relate them with one another.

                      I'll be looking forward to this.

                      Anyway, If you want to take your hack's graphics to the next level.. I recommend you to use WesleyFG's ROMBase: Minis.

                      Good luck!
                      Thanks leach, they took some time to insert.
                      But theres more tiles being inserted aswell, many more..

                      I just summed up the story in the main post, but the story will be more in-depth in the actual game, its better like that so you dont really no the full story and it adds more suspense lol :D

                      And I'm one step ahead of you lol I started inserting a few of them the other day I'm just muckin around with the pallettes trying to get them perfect, but thank you anyway

                      (And btw your hack is looking very good, i love the updates!)



                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by digimonqueen View Post
                      where is the download link? i don't see it.
                      There is none, read the original post..


                      *Oh and he is a little update...
                      Its just the start of Route One.

                      What do yous think?
                      (I know theres a few tree errors but dont mind that)
                      __________________
                      Pokémon Ice Version

                      When the world is in its final moments..
                      Where will you be?
                        #38    
                      Old April 1st, 2012 (9:59 AM).
                      BlindKnyttStories BlindKnyttStories is offline
                      Advance Hacker
                         
                        Join Date: Mar 2012
                        Gender: Male
                        Posts: 17
                        @
                        kebbles
                        I can help you out with the game i am a scripter i can change events what people say when they will battle you certain events just message me here or my youtube account:Blindknyttstories or email me at [email protected]
                          #39    
                        Old April 3rd, 2012 (3:13 AM).
                        kebbles's Avatar
                        kebbles kebbles is offline
                        Rom Hacker.
                           
                          Join Date: Jul 2007
                          Location: Victoria, Australia!
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Brave
                          Posts: 624
                          @BlindKnyttStories
                          -Thanks, I'll msg you now.

                          Update:
                          From now on I'll be releasing A screenie every Tuesday and Thursday intill Beta One is released, so here's number one..

                          This is the First Gym if you didn't click on.
                          Feedback would be nice
                          __________________
                          Pokémon Ice Version

                          When the world is in its final moments..
                          Where will you be?
                            #40    
                          Old April 3rd, 2012 (10:43 PM).
                          qaz015393's Avatar
                          qaz015393 qaz015393 is offline
                          pokemon revenge developer
                             
                            Join Date: Aug 2009
                            Age: 27
                            Gender: Male
                            Posts: 795
                            sounds great. I'll be looking for them man.
                            nice 1st update. Tiles look great. Has a great flow to it.
                            __________________

                            POKEMON REVENGE TEAM IS looking for members APPLY HERE so the hack can continue.

                            3Ds Fc= 0619-4312-9526 IgN is Near My trade shop is here
                              #41    
                            Old April 5th, 2012 (1:53 AM).
                            Ultimo1991's Avatar
                            Ultimo1991 Ultimo1991 is offline
                            Team Ultimo/Infinity Leader
                               
                              Join Date: Feb 2012
                              Location: USA
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Impish
                              Posts: 124
                              looking nice ooking forward to this Kebbles
                              __________________
                              Hacks I Support:

                              Owner and Creator of pokemon Infinity/Starlite/Galaxy
                              Pokemon Infinity recruiting if ya wish to help plz visit Team Ultimo team thread thx and i appreciate it:D
                                #42    
                              Old April 5th, 2012 (2:22 AM).
                              kebbles's Avatar
                              kebbles kebbles is offline
                              Rom Hacker.
                                 
                                Join Date: Jul 2007
                                Location: Victoria, Australia!
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Brave
                                Posts: 624
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by qaz015393 View Post
                                sounds great. I'll be looking for them man.
                                nice 1st update. Tiles look great. Has a great flow to it.
                                Thanks qaz, glad you like it

                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Ultimo1991 View Post
                                looking nice ooking forward to this Kebbles
                                Thanks bro


                                Thursday Update:
                                *First Post
                                -Pokedex has been updated
                                -Aswell as the Special Event
                                -Progress Report

                                *Screens
                                -I was only going to show the screen with N, but I've been working on Pinewood Forest and wanted to show everyone the tree.


                                *Overall
                                -Things are running smoothly, I need an Pokemon Icon inserter if anyone wants to help out? I just completed Route One and I've started scripting Morwell but I've still got to do inside the Gym, Pinewood Forest and the Special Event. But yeah like I said things are running smoothly, hope you enjoy the update.

                                __________________
                                Pokémon Ice Version

                                When the world is in its final moments..
                                Where will you be?
                                  #43    
                                Old April 5th, 2012 (8:00 AM).
                                slim spazzy's Avatar
                                slim spazzy slim spazzy is offline
                                Kik: spazzyda59
                                   
                                  Join Date: Aug 2009
                                  Age: 20
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Hasty
                                  Posts: 349
                                  Hey i really like the stroylline when i played pokemon white i always wondered what would happen to n well i guess im finally gonna find out in this hack the idea is fantastic,im lookin forward for this hacks completion
                                    #44    
                                  Old April 5th, 2012 (8:59 AM).
                                  leachim_paloyz15's Avatar
                                  leachim_paloyz15 leachim_paloyz15 is offline
                                  ~ セールマイケル
                                     
                                    Join Date: Sep 2009
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Posts: 225
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by kebbles View Post

                                    Thanks leach, they took some time to insert.
                                    But theres more tiles being inserted aswell, many more..

                                    I just summed up the story in the main post, but the story will be more in-depth in the actual game, its better like that so you dont really no the full story and it adds more suspense lol :D

                                    And I'm one step ahead of you lol I started inserting a few of them the other day I'm just muckin around with the pallettes trying to get them perfect, but thank you anyway

                                    (And btw your hack is looking very good, i love the updates!)

                                    __________

                                    *Oh and he is a little update...
                                    Its just the start of Route One.

                                    What do yous think?
                                    (I know theres a few tree errors but dont mind that)

                                    Regarding this:

                                    Hahaha! Good luck inserting.

                                    I know how that kind of trolling feels. xD xD (~kidding.)
                                    Yeah, it's really not fun to play a game when you know everything.

                                    No biggy.

                                    Well, as you can see, I'm not really dedicated on working with it as much as you are.. but thanks anyway.

                                    __________

                                    Route One looks awesome. I wish I'm as talented as you are when it comes to Tile Insertion. xD xD

                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by kebbles View Post
                                    Thursday Update:
                                    *First Post
                                    -Pokedex has been updated
                                    -Aswell as the Special Event
                                    -Progress Report

                                    *Screens
                                    -I was only going to show the screen with N, but I've been working on Pinewood Forest and wanted to show everyone the tree.


                                    *Overall
                                    -Things are running smoothly, I need an Pokemon Icon inserter if anyone wants to help out? I just completed Route One and I've started scripting Morwell but I've still got to do inside the Gym, Pinewood Forest and the Special Event. But yeah like I said things are running smoothly, hope you enjoy the update.

                                    As for this:
                                    Updates looks nice!

                                    Though, the 2nd screen's trees look a bit edgy(square-y, if that makes more sense. ), and I know that you'll put in more things there like OW's and other tiles, so I won't say that "It looks empty." Or did I just said that?.. xD xD

                                    Anyways, good updates you got there! This'll be one of the hacks on my list. Keeping an eye on this one.

                                    Good luck!
                                    __________________

                                      #45    
                                    Old April 5th, 2012 (2:31 PM).
                                    qaz015393's Avatar
                                    qaz015393 qaz015393 is offline
                                    pokemon revenge developer
                                       
                                      Join Date: Aug 2009
                                      Age: 27
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Posts: 795
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by kebbles View Post

                                      Thursday Update:
                                      *First Post
                                      -Pokedex has been updated
                                      -Aswell as the Special Event
                                      -Progress Report

                                      *Screens
                                      -I was only going to show the screen with N, but I've been working on Pinewood Forest and wanted to show everyone the tree.


                                      *Overall
                                      -Things are running smoothly, I need an Pokemon Icon inserter if anyone wants to help out? I just completed Route One and I've started scripting Morwell but I've still got to do inside the Gym, Pinewood Forest and the Special Event. But yeah like I said things are running smoothly, hope you enjoy the update.

                                      updates are looking good man. I have a question though, for N battling sprite *if u could fight him* is he going to have a brown cap *like the ow sprites* or is it going to be black? I guess it really doesnt matter as long as the story is good lol.
                                      btw sweet progress man. The special event is great *good thing im on almost everyday so im going 2 grab tht 1 :D*
                                      __________________

                                      POKEMON REVENGE TEAM IS looking for members APPLY HERE so the hack can continue.

                                      3Ds Fc= 0619-4312-9526 IgN is Near My trade shop is here
                                        #46    
                                      Old April 6th, 2012 (12:16 AM).
                                      TheZeno96's Avatar
                                      TheZeno96 TheZeno96 is offline
                                      Pokemon Silver Legend Owner
                                         
                                        Join Date: Sep 2011
                                        Location: Italy
                                        Age: 21
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Posts: 37
                                        The story is quite interesting, nice tile but some aren't very good like the mountain and maps are more empty.
                                        I'll wait a video of one script!
                                          #47    
                                        Old April 12th, 2012 (6:31 PM). Edited April 12th, 2012 by DrFuji.
                                        kebbles's Avatar
                                        kebbles kebbles is offline
                                        Rom Hacker.
                                           
                                          Join Date: Jul 2007
                                          Location: Victoria, Australia!
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Brave
                                          Posts: 624
                                          Hey everyone just a quick update intill later tonight as im at work.
                                          Ive updated the story section theres a few errors as it was late when i wrote it and i still have to add a few things. ive changed my tiles and edited a few pallettes to match, check out the screens and let me know your opinions as this game is made for you all so your opinion matters to me greatly. i havnt changed the pokedex or the credits but i will tonight. enjoy and credits to zeno for inspiration as silver legend is incredible and im striving to one day be in his league, also the torn world is no way near finished so dont judge just yet.

                                          Oh and im starting a team and information will be updated later tonight on that topic but to sum it up im looking for..
                                          -another good scripter
                                          -asm scripter
                                          -another mapper but no noobs
                                          -ow and sprite maker
                                          -cry inserter
                                          -a tile maker? Lol keep dreaming kebbles
                                          __________________
                                          Pokémon Ice Version

                                          When the world is in its final moments..
                                          Where will you be?
                                            #48    
                                          Old April 12th, 2012 (7:35 PM).
                                          Al3x's Avatar
                                          Al3x Al3x is offline
                                          Pokémon Fan
                                          • Crystal Tier
                                           
                                          Join Date: Jun 2009
                                          Location: Canada
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Modest
                                          Posts: 308
                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by kebbles View Post
                                          Hey everyone just a quick update intill later tonight as im at work.
                                          Ive updated the story section theres a few errors as it was late when i wrote it and i still have to add a few things. ive changed my tiles and edited a few pallettes to match, check out the screens and let me know your opinions as this game is made for you all so your opinion matters to me greatly. i havnt changed the pokedex or the credits but i will tonight. enjoy and credits to zeno for inspiration as silver legend is incredible and im striving to one day be in his league, also the torn world is no way near finished so dont judge just yet.
                                          Keep up the great work, im really looking forward to this! and by the way the pokedex doesnt stop at 80 does it?
                                          __________________

                                            #49    
                                          Old April 12th, 2012 (7:47 PM).
                                          kebbles's Avatar
                                          kebbles kebbles is offline
                                          Rom Hacker.
                                             
                                            Join Date: Jul 2007
                                            Location: Victoria, Australia!
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Nature: Brave
                                            Posts: 624
                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by Al3X View Post
                                            Keep up the great work, im really looking forward to this! and by the way the pokedex doesnt stop at 80 does it?
                                            Thanks bro, haha nah theres a full 150 but it will be a mix of all region pokemon.
                                            __________________
                                            Pokémon Ice Version

                                            When the world is in its final moments..
                                            Where will you be?
                                              #50    
                                            Old April 13th, 2012 (6:11 AM).
                                            Hacker Bisharp's Avatar
                                            Hacker Bisharp Hacker Bisharp is offline
                                            Bug reporter
                                               
                                              Join Date: Dec 2011
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Nature: Gentle
                                              Posts: 334
                                              kebbles have permission to use this XDinky tiles from?
                                              http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/9938/edificiofuturistico.png
                                              Closed Thread

                                              Quick Reply

                                              Join the conversation!

                                              Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                              Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                              Sponsored Links
                                              Thread Tools

                                              Posting Rules
                                              You may not post new threads
                                              You may not post replies
                                              You may not post attachments
                                              You may not edit your posts

                                              BB code is On
                                              Smilies are On
                                              [IMG] code is On
                                              HTML code is Off

                                              Forum Jump


                                              All times are GMT -8. The time now is 8:02 PM.