• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years

281wvi0.jpg

He blinds people, sets them on fire and blows them up. I wonder why the cartoon was just just children's card games.

Awesome season 0 Yami-Yugi is awesome.

Years

I've hit the big one! And here's a meme sure to make you laugh:

Spoiler:

You never knew my cute Oshawott was given the "Top Percentage Rattata" treatment that earned Joey so many memes.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yeah I'm using Dolphin to emulate ToS. It kinda sucks that the BGM's are fragmented. Even though my Laptop specs are pretty good, apparently I need a quad-core too make the audio work at 100%. >_>

;_______;

Well... As long as you're enjoying the biggest part of the game (the plot) that's all that matters. <3

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

and people wonder why I still have my N64

because it works and I'm too lazy to buy the games on VC

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Ahhhh. Reminds me that I still want to find Diddy Kong Racing somerhwere and play it again. ;_; /misses that game so much.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I still want a Dolphin Pokemon that's not Kyorge. Gorebyss isn't a dolphin either ff

TY

Got Renegade X, a FPS based on a RTS, which looks just like BF3... badass...
A screenshot to prove it is badass:
renegade_x_by_scraftyandhydreigon-d4uiobl.jpg

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Well, it IS a kid's show targeted to girls age 5-10, with the regular theme of FRIENDSHIP.

Also, trying to find a good release of Darker than Black s2 that isn't MKV. I need something to watch on ze iPod now when Shana's done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back