• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~>The Eevee and Eeveelutions Club<~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
[SIZE="a"]
Anyone here played Pokemon Yellow and just wished that you could have gotten the Eevee? I sure always did, I was so jealous of my rival the entire time I played Yellow! :

If there were other kinds of Eevee evolutions...I'd most definitely want to see a flying type. How would they do that? I've seen some people's interpretations, and they have clouds around them, however, that reminds me of Swablus and Altarias a bit TOO much. Then again, an Eevee evolution with wings...sounds a bit odd. :0

I played pokemon yellow and you can get an eevee there. Just go to celadon city and enter the back of the mansion. I think it was a mansion. XD. At the top, you will find an eevee. ( strangely you can just take it. The dude doean't care. XD. ).[/SIZE]

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 30, 2023

I played pokemon yellow and you can get an eevee there. Just go to celadon city and enter the back of the mansion. I think it was a mansion. XD. At the top, you will find an eevee. ( strangely you can just take it. The dude doean't care. XD. )

I know about the Eevee you can get, but I was still jealous of my rival... ;_;

I used to wish that they would've made a Pokemon brown version or something...with Eevee!

This was the mind of a 4 year old...yep.

SS01

#PoC Collab
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Username: Mockingjay
Your partner Eevee: Cecelia the Eevee~
Reason why you like Eevee: Well, I've always loved Eevee since the moment I spotted it. Not sure if this was the anime, the games, or the cards, but whatever. I love the way Eevees look, the way they walk, act, sound, and how they're not the average Pokemon. I adore the fact that they can evolve into all of those different Pokemon...and each of them are very different from each other. It's usually hard to choose which Pokemon I want my Eevees to evolve into, which is why I find myself getting a handful of Eevees the moment I get a Ditto. :0

If I had to use only one Eevee evolution...it would probably be Espeon. When I was younger, Espeon was my favorite of the Eeveelutions, but that was because they are purple! When I played Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness, I immediately evolved my Eevee into an Espeon...and I found out that they were somewhat strong! My Espeon never failed me!
Welcome! Hehe, Espeon is rather useful in battle. I agree with you, Eevee itself is possibly the best of them all!

picture.php

EDIT:

Did it! :D
picture.php

Those. Are. Amazing. Like really. Amazing. I got you everything you requested :D

Myself, I found some pictures of a Flying type Eevee, which I think should be the next Eeveelution.

Spoiler:

As for a name, I'm thinking maybe.. Cieleon? From "Sky" in French.

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I'm adding up everyone's points now.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Welcometo the club, Mockingjay!

Myself, I found some pictures of a Flying type Eevee, which I think should be the next Eeveelution.

Spoiler:

As for a name, I'm thinking maybe.. Cieleon? From "Sky" in French.

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I'm adding up everyone's points now.
i like the second one!
i found a beautiful pic of fake eeveelutions
tumblr_lp6n57WqLg1r0o4wao1_500.jpg

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 30, 2023
Wow to both of you guys...those fake Eevee evolutions look so great! 0_0!

and as Avishka said, the second picture is great! :D

I've got to admit, an Eevee with wings just looks a bit odd, though xD. I like the drawings of the Eevees surrounded with clouds...but they seem too much like Swablu. ;-;

I wish the next one would be Flying as well c:

I own an Eevee plush, and it's adorable.. :D

Taposa

;)
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 7, 2022
Credit for this week's pic of the week goes to: Avishka!

Signup form:
Username: Taposa
Your partner Eevee: Steve the Eevee
Reason why you like Eevee (Can be left blank): Eevee's shiny form is (so xAnyLargeNumber) Cute and Lovely. I actually want 1.

SS01

#PoC Collab
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Credit for this week's pic of the week goes to: Avishka!

Signup form:
Username: Taposa
Your partner Eevee: Steve the Eevee
Reason why you like Eevee (Can be left blank): Eevee's shiny form is (so xAnyLargeNumber) Cute and Lovely. I actually want 1.

Welcome! I'm not sure whether to take your request literally or not, so I'll leave it, but if you want your partner shiny, let me know! It is cute and lovely in it's shiny form :D

Years
HIB3BZ

If they are going to make a flying-type, do this. although it really looks like Umbreon.

I think I must be the only one who wants a creamy/white angel-looking Eevee for a flying type.... :3
That one's really sweet, but I want wings! xD

Wow to both of you guys...those fake Eevee evolutions look so great! 0_0!

and as Avishka said, the second picture is great! :D

I've got to admit, an Eevee with wings just looks a bit odd, though xD. I like the drawings of the Eevees surrounded with clouds...but they seem too much like Swablu. ;-;

I wish the next one would be Flying as well c:

I own an Eevee plush, and it's adorable.. :D

Do you have the PokéDoll? :P Gotta get that for my birthday or something... <3
Spoiler:

I know about the Eevee you can get, but I was still jealous of my rival... ;_;

I used to wish that they would've made a Pokemon brown version or something...with Eevee!

This was the mind of a 4 year old...yep.

Anyone here played Pokemon Yellow and just wished that you could have gotten the Eevee? I sure always did, I was so jealous of my rival the entire time I played Yellow! :\

If there were other kinds of Eevee evolutions...I'd most definitely want to see a flying type. How would they do that? I've seen some people's interpretations, and they have clouds around them, however, that reminds me of Swablus and Altarias a bit TOO much. Then again, an Eevee evolution with wings...sounds a bit odd. :0

Felt exaaaactly the same x3

nice userbars!
welcome to the club,Scuki!!
-------
topic: i would like to see a fighting type, dragon type,poison type,steel type and flying type
i would like to look like the fake eevee in the 3rd pic but there is no dragon type in it
some fake eevee pics.
Spoiler:

Thanks! :P
That last normal type is what we need!
(Apart from we need Eevee's tail back. It's like, the BEST bit apart from the ears and all the Eeveelutions get rid of it!!)
And that Dragon Type! Ahhh! Chinese Dragon Eeveelution = Epic Win <3333

(See, SS? Told you I like Chinese mythology.... too much)

Last edited:

SS01

#PoC Collab
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
I think I must be the only one who wants a creamy/white angel-looking Eevee for a flying type.... :3
That one's really sweet, but I want wings! xD
(See SS? I told you I like Chinese mythology.... too much)

Nope! I want it toooooooooooooooooo!!

Spoiler:

Here. Happy?
Spoiler:

Also, I found this while searching. Cuuuuuute!!
Spoiler:

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Username: Snivy063
Your Partner Eevee: Glaceon
Reason(s) why you love Eevee: It can evolve into a lot of forms, plus you can't disagree that it's so adorable. :P

Hello guys! :P

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 30, 2023
TheShinyEevee, it looks a bit ugly (unbelievable, right?!) and I have another one that is coming in the mail

All you guys that posted pics of fake eeveelutions, some of them look blah. The only ones I end up liking are the ghost ones. :3

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Username: Meganium90
Your Partner Eevee: Since we're starting with Eevees, guess I'll name mine Milla.
Reason(s) why you love Eevee: As Eevee is the only Pokemon with a ton of evolutions, I consider that the coolest Pokemon out there. A lot of the Eeveelutions are my favorites, some include Vaporeon, Jolteon, and Umbreon. :)

I actually like the Flying-type version of Eevee right there! But it's kinda missing some wings there, don't ya think?

SS01

#PoC Collab
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Username: Snivy063
Your Partner Eevee: Glaceon
Reason(s) why you love Eevee: It can evolve into a lot of forms, plus you can't disagree that it's so adorable. :P

Hello guys! :P

Username: Meganium90
Your Partner Eevee: Since we're starting with Eevees, guess I'll name mine Milla.
Reason(s) why you love Eevee: As Eevee is the only Pokemon with a ton of evolutions, I consider that the coolest Pokemon out there. A lot of the Eeveelutions are my favorites, some include Vaporeon, Jolteon, and Umbreon. :)

I actually like the Flying-type version of Eevee right there! But it's kinda missing some wings there, don't ya think?
We've got both NU/W mods in here! WEEEEEE!! Haha. Serious though, welcome! Meganium, I POSTED EEVEES WITH WINGS, WHY DOES NOBODY NOTICE?! XD. Snivy, your partner to start out has to be Eevee, which you can then spend points to evolve. Would you like a nickname for it? Welcome both of you!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
All you guys that posted pics of fake eeveelutions, some of them look blah. The only ones I end up liking are the ghost ones. :3

I would also like to see a ghost type evolution but I don't have any ideals on how Eevee could evolve into a ghost type. Same problem with the flying eeveelution. As for the many different ways Eevee can evolve, there isn't one for trading with or without an item. Maybe that's how the next eeveelutions will be??

Last edited:

Taposa

;)
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 7, 2022
I would also like to see a ghost type evolution but I don't have any ideals on how Eevee could evolve into a ghost type. Same problem with the flying eeveelution. As for the many different ways Eevee can evolve, there isn't one for trading with or without an item. Maybe that's how the next eeveelutions will be??

I like the ghost to be the next eeveolution. I know there's more types than the evolution ways but they will probably do it in pairs which I don't know if it's ok to repeat or they obviously will introduce a new way to evolve.

~V~

"Winds of a New Beginning"
Years
Username: ~V~
Your partner Eevee: Vui
Reason why you like Eevee (Can be left blank): They are just so adorable, plus they have multiple uses.

Outkin

OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
Years
Hey gang! Sorry I've been gone, moving stuff.
Seeing as we've had the same topic for a while now, mind if I start a new one?

If you could be any eeveelution for a day, which would you be and why?

Flareon for me, I would love to be able to command fire, and I'd be fluffy ^_^

SS01

#PoC Collab
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Username: ~V~
Your partner Eevee: Vui
Reason why you like Eevee (Can be left blank): They are just so adorable, plus they have multiple uses.
Welcome!

Hey gang! Sorry I've been gone, moving stuff.
Seeing as we've had the same topic for a while now, mind if I start a new one?

If you could be any eeveelution for a day, which would you be and why?

Flareon for me, I would love to be able to command fire, and I'd be fluffy ^_^

Welcome back! Interesting topic you have there! I'm not sure actually.. I think either Flareon (to be fluffy :D) or Vaporeon (I could cool myself off! YAAAAY!!).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back