• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask a question to the member above you! [v.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
I'd have to say the first 2 Prime games since they were challenging and rather demanding in both combat and puzzle solving yet also engaging when it came to the hidden stories found when scanning certain pieces of lore found across the landscapes even though those are just a few reasons why I enjoyed them so much, the enemies were also interesting and rather fun to fight even as individuals and of course the boss battles gave me the adrenaline rush I don't feel as often from other games nowadays.

^What are your top 10 favorite video games and why?

Vsjester13

Former battler
Years
Jester, what's you top 5 anime shows?
Damn i hate having to pick (this is most likely the 8th time someones asked me)
5: Gurren Lagann (Anyone that has seen would know that the reason this on anyones fave list is because of Kamina's last words ((or his catch pharse)))
4: Vampire knight (One of the only good ones i have seen lately)
3: Katekyo hitman reborn (Don't ask why because even i don't know why i like it so much)
2: Fullmetal alchemist (Great story, Nice designs and sometimes just funny)
1: Tie between Yugioh(the First one) and Naruto (Althrough my liking of Naruto is getting really vast the only that keeps me hooked are awesome fights and backstorys for reason really just don't ask)

miltankRancher, What's your fave hoilday?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 5, 2012
@Pumpking: How good at you at pumpkin carving? I just want to know. :)

Hehehehehehe.... I'm decent, but not as amazing as some things I've seen on the internet...

^Jester have you seen Fate/Zero? (if you haven't you should, first episode may be a bit boring and almost the whole episode 2 until the last few minutes, but then awesome every episode)

Vsjester13

Former battler
Years
^Jester have you seen Fate/Zero? (if you haven't you should, first episode may be a bit boring and almost the whole episode 2 until the last few minutes, but then awesome every episode)

Hmm *Grabs my Notebook and writes Fate/Zero in the watch later part* I'll get to as soon as i get some time.

Pumpking, What was the most recent anime you watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back