• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Facebook game steals Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

AtavanHalen343

Dacaytus, one of my sprites.
Years
  • Seen Oct 31, 2023
And I saw one of the posts in the fan page... Let me quote...

Doesn't that sound familiar?

And here is an image to most of the alleged monsters compared to Pokemon.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

The Flower monster's final completely rips Lilligant's headdress.

Years
What's ironic is that whatever is posted onto Facebook can be used for their own benefit and for profit. What shall Nintendo do about this?

arbok

cobra pokemon
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 10, 2013
I saw something about this but I didn't know what they all looked like. I'd point out some but there's just too many with Staru maybe the most in your face one (At least they changed the colours of most of them).
This will be shut down real soon by the lawsuit happy lawers. All you have to do is take one look at weepinbell and one look at this game and it is over.

北海道

Years
  • Seen Apr 28, 2012
leave them be, they can make whatever crummy game they want
It's not that simple, despite not mattering much to you and me, this is kinda of a big deal.
Try to picture a creation you made was totally ripped off and it's giving money to the thief?
Wouldn't you mind it?

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Personally, I think some of these look a LOT better then the 5th gen crap.

Years
  • Seen Nov 29, 2012
Developed by Plinga, Monster's Planet is a Facebook simulation game where players take the role as the god of a group of rare extinguishing monsters.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Goodness me. This is pure plagerism! They should definitely get sued for this. This company has no right to copy off Pokemon's designs. I will never in my life play this..game. I have nothing else to say. ==

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 18, 2013
i think i came across something like that
never really paid that much attention to it but i think i seen something like that

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Hey, don't revive such old threads please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back