• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You're Banned (Pokémon Style) ! [Remember to make every post Pokémon related!]

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
BANNED! For giving us a great idea!

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: Celebi...purest of the pure...am I poisoned?

CELEBI: No..but I sense darkness in your heart. Let me purify you...

MEOWTH: No! You stay away from me!

*ONE BIG FLASH LATER*

DARKPOKEBALL: Chainsaw MEowth! Are you okay?!

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: Yes! I'm better than okay. Oh dear, why is there a chainsaw in my hands? Weapons are not needed! Better throw it away! Much better. Anyways, isn't life wonderful? I will be ever loyal to you, Master Dark. Please, your wish is my command. *sigh* My life is so marvelous...

DARKPOKEBALL: Oh dear...SOMEBODY FIX MY MEOWTH!

darkpokeball

Years
BANNED! because you recommended Celebi in the first place.

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: *sigh* I think that I shall change my name to Blissful Meowth...because I am full with a wonderful bliss that cannot be described or shackled by mere words. Oh, how wonderful my life is. The joys of everything...how did I turn to the path of chainsaw and darkness before? I see the light now, and it shines with a grandness unspoken of.

DARKPOKEBALL: *sob* I don't wanna lose my best friend like this!

darkpokeball

Years
BANNED! for another brilliant idea.

DARKPOKEBALL: Come on Chainsaw...

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: Hang on..let me enjoy the beautiful flowers for just a moment more, if only a moment. For our moments are limited, and it is important to make the best of each, in order to--

DARKPOKEBALL: Shut up, and c'mon.

*AT DARKRAI*

DARKPOKEBALL: Hey, Darkrai...think you can corrupt my li'l Meowth?

DARKRAI: I can try, my dear child, I can try. Show me your pokemon.

DARKPOKEBALL: Okay here he is...wait,where'd he go?

*OFF IN A MEADOW*

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: *sigh* This is the life, making yet another marvelous moment to add upon my innumerable amount. The flowers, how gently they sway, trusting the wind, and the pollen carries. The scents of the meadow, the moist grass upon which fresh dew lies upon...

Years
Darkpokeball: Hikari, why ya here?

Hikari10: I am trying to see if you were caught stealing Pokemon.

Darkpokeball: Hikari, why you look like that?

Hikari10: I genderbend to conceal my real identity.

Darkpokeball: Why are you looking like that?

Hikari10: According to my calculations, you are banned for stealing my cute Oshawott.

darkpokeball

Years
n-ninja'd by gameplayer56? Well then Gameplayer56 is banned for ninja'ing me...as for the matter with Hikari...

DARKPOKEBALL: Yo Hikari, guess what?

HIKARI: What?

DARKPOKEBALL: I have a chainsaw, and I'm not afraid to use it!

HIKARI: Isn't that chainsaw Meowth's chainsaw?

DARKPOKEBALL: Well yeah, but Arceus knows where that cat went. Anyways, I guess you're banned for not signing my petition(refer to earlier posts)

DARKRAI: Hey...fellow dark one.

DARKPOKEBALL: Hm?

DARKRAI: I believe that your pokemon is within a meadow upon which Shaymin's lay. Go there swiftly, before Celebi's purification is permanent.

DARKPOKEBALL: Wait...now I only have a little time before it's permanent?

DARKRAI: Yes, my dear child. Now go, while the sun shines, and come back as soon as you can muster. I shall be waiting, my child.

DARKPOKEBALL: Okay, thanks for the information! *runs off*

darkpokeball

Years
BANNED! for believing in Magikarp...

DARKPOKEBALL: Huff puff! Mustn't lose a second! Meowth, great Palkia, I finally found you!

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: Oh there you are, my misguided master. Tell me, what is it that draws you to the dark? Why will not step into the light as I have and enjoy life to its fullest? I'm sure the great Magikarp would smile down upon you if you would...

DARKPOKEBALL: Not you too! C'mon! We haven't a second to spare!

darkpokeball

Years
BANNED! because that idea wasn't as brilliiant as your others...I decided to ride on Ho-Oh.

Ho-Oh: As guardian of the rainbow, I have a question as to why you chose me, as preferred over my three puppies, Entei, raikou, and Suicune.

DARKPOKEBALL: Because...by land is too much of a risk of being slowed down. By sky...

DARKRAI: Dear child! I have come for you out of worry...Ah! I see you've got your precious Meowth. Now, my child, would you like me to fill him with the darkness that he once had before Celebi hollowed it out?

DARKPOKEBALL: Yes please!

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: No...my life is better in an enlightened state of mind. If you come any closer, I will be forced to defend myself, as there are bad things out there, including yourself, mister Darkrai. Though the world holds many wonders, corruption and evil are not within the fine divinity that most others possess.

DARKRAI: Me? A bad guy? My fellow pokemon, I must say you must be mistaken for my intentions are only to please your master. I will do whatever I can to make this as painless as possible, and I assure you it won't take long. I am a being of eternal darkness, but my heart shines golden as the sun.

DARKPOKEBALL: Darkrai...I don't like it when people talk like that.

*DARKRAI winks, DARKPOKEBALL catches on*

HO-OH: I feel left out.

darkpokeball

Years
BANNED! for not letting Darkrai let you in his cold embrace, which would in turn cause you to succumb to the warmth of the frozen abyss that is the eternal darkness laying within our very beings.

See what I did thar?

Back