• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Ice Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultimo1991

Team Ultimo/Infinity Leader
Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 19, 2023

Yeah hopefully you all like who I choose.

I won't be having a day/night system intill I learn how to edit the palletes of the system so lights turn on at night. And intill I learn how to make certain Pokemon appear at night. But thanks I like the idea and I'll most likely be going with the caves unless one of them in involved in the main event.

Update:
Heres an update :)
Galaxy-3.png

New bug catcher sprite.

Galaxy2-3.png

Skorupi, a common Pokemon in the Latrobe Region.

Galaxy3-3.png

Route One is almost complete
;) I'll put up screenies on Tuesdays update.​
well from what ive seen o far no matter what the rival's poke is it will still be good btw i love the bug catcher sprite^^ and ty so much skorupi as a common pokes xD! Cant wait!! (this will be first hack i will play in months when you release beta that is^^

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
Sweet updates man. The new sprite looks good. Oak's lab screen shot looks good, although the stairs look a bit odd. Buldum looks good for an inserted over pokemon.

Ultimo1991

Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 19, 2023
Sweet updates man. The new sprite looks good. Oak's lab screen shot looks good, although the stairs look a bit odd. Buldum looks good for an inserted over pokemon.
yea i told Keebles bout the stairs and if i remember correctly he said he was gonna change it so they look more on weird i guess i could say^^

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
well from what ive seen o far no matter what the rival's poke is it will still be good btw i love the bug catcher sprite^^ and ty so much skorupi as a common pokes xD! Cant wait!! (this will be first hack i will play in months when you release beta that is^^
Yeah it will also be from Unova.
Yeah I thought Skorupi would be a change.
I've edited his moves and made him abit weaker and evolve earlier instead of level 40.
Well Ultimo I was wondering if you would be a beta tester, you have picked up all my errors so far, and I know you would be a good team mate?

Thanks qaz, yeah I've already fixed the stairs, have a look below :)
And thanks, I still need to learn to change the crys.

yea i told Keebles bout the stairs and if i remember correctly he said he was gonna change it so they look more on weird i guess i could say^^
Yep :) already done.

Update Time:
1. I fixed the stairs.
Galaxy-4.png

2. Start of Oak Starter Event (Needs Colour Text)
Galaxy1-3.png

3. Thanks so so so much to bensgraphicdesign for the new hero sprite, I think it looks perfect.
I could not be happier, but I'm sure ben would love to hear feedback?
It should be inserted in the next week or two.
dh3hmx.png

Ultimo1991

Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 19, 2023

Yeah it will also be from Unova.
Yeah I thought Skorupi would be a change.
I've edited his moves and made him abit weaker and evolve earlier instead of level 40.
Well Ultimo I was wondering if you would be a beta tester, you have picked up all my errors so far, and I know you would be a good team mate?

Thanks qaz, yeah I've already fixed the stairs, have a look below :)
And thanks, I still need to learn to change the crys.

Yep :) already done.

Update Time:
1. I fixed the stairs.
Galaxy-4.png

2. Start of Oak Starter Event (Needs Colour Text)
Galaxy1-3.png

3. Thanks so so so much to bensgraphicdesign for the new hero sprite, I think it looks perfect.
I could not be happier, but I'm sure ben would love to hear feedback?
It should be inserted in the next week or two.
dh3hmx.png
The answer to the question is YES!! i wanna be a beta tester xD! also i like the hero sprite its quite different from other games quick question well since i seen the nidoran there but is that the poke your gonna fight when you get the starter or am i gonna have to wait and see?

EDIT: Also quick question is it just me or does Oak sorta look like gary from a side view?

qaz015393

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
lol. yeah I see you fixed the stairs. Althou what is the deal with the black bars on the left of the screen shots?
The new hero looks good. It's unique.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Yeah Kebbles, like the new Trainer. I also like the idea for the Prof. Oak event in the wild. Keep up the great job.

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
The answer to the question is YES!! i wanna be a beta tester xD! also i like the hero sprite its quite different from other games quick question well since i seen the nidoran there but is that the poke your gonna fight when you get the starter or am i gonna have to wait and see?

EDIT: Also quick question is it just me or does Oak sorta look like gary from a side view?
Ah great, i'll update you to Team Galaxy :)
Thanks, ben is indexing it for me now.
And no, that is a sick Nidoran, and it will most likely change as Nidoran wont be in the game lol. Your first battle is against that Skorupi.
And kinda, but it is WesleyFG's Oak sprite, I think its the brown hair that throws you off, It's meant to be grey and i'll change it one day.

lol. yeah I see you fixed the stairs. Althou what is the deal with the black bars on the left of the screen shots?
The new hero looks good. It's unique.
You know how rooms have the black border, well this is oaks breeding lab underneath his Study Lab, so its pretty much a big room, kinda like a bio-dome, so it has a black border as its a room lol.
And yes it does, thanks to bensgraphic design once again.

Yeah Kebbles, like the new Trainer. I also like the idea for the Prof. Oak event in the wild. Keep up the great job.
Thanks midnight :)

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023

Wait, that was an underground Pokemon Breeding Center thing under Prof. Oak's lab?! Amazing idea, good work Kebbles. Really, really looking forward to this no.

P.S: Skorupi as a first-battle Pokemon. Like it. It's a common Pokemon too. I never had the chance to raise a Skorupi in DPP.

Last edited:

FranzFM

GIMP Master
Years
Very nice updates. I just wonder if you will change the Hero OWs so you can be pure original. If you want help with ideas and tiles, just shout it out and ill help immediately.

Ultimo1991

Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 19, 2023

Ah great, i'll update you to Team Galaxy :)
Thanks, ben is indexing it for me now.
And no, that is a sick Nidoran, and it will most likely change as Nidoran wont be in the game lol. Your first battle is against that Skorupi.
And kinda, but it is WesleyFG's Oak sprite, I think its the brown hair that throws you off, It's meant to be grey and i'll change it one day.

You know how rooms have the black border, well this is oaks breeding lab underneath his Study Lab, so its pretty much a big room, kinda like a bio-dome, so it has a black border as its a room lol.

Tx alot i was still wodering if ya wanted me to do te title screen for ya? if so i think i can find a random pic that could possible have to do with this in some way^^ and i love this even more with skorupi as the starter poke^^ yes!!

qaz015393

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today

I actually forgot about that. thanks for reminding me about it.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Hey Kebbles, I have sent you a PM regarding the job offers. Please PM/VM me your reply. Still looking forward to this hack. Thnx bro.

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
Hey everyone, i will be flat out working for the next 2 weeks so progress will slow down but ill still be doing my tuesday and thursday updates like normal.
And midnightshine ill pm you tonight when im at home.
Feel free to post ideas and such.. :)

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Yay.

Yay. Now part of Team Galaxy. I'm in charge of the Pokemon icons, at least I'm in a team now. Thnx so much, Kebbles.

P.S: I'm not only looking forward to this hack now, I'm looking forward to get started with my job too.

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
keep up the nice work, very good stuff
Thanks bro :) much appreciated.

Yay. Now part of Team Galaxy. I'm in charge of the Pokemon icons, at least I'm in a team now. Thnx so much, Kebbles.

P.S: I'm not only looking forward to this hack now, I'm looking forward to get started with my job too.
Welcome to the team midnight, glad to have you :)

Update Time: :D
Sorry guys, I thought I would of finished the Torn World tiles by tonight, but I've only just started as I'm really tired lol had a big day..
But here, credit to Serrawah, feedback is okay but just remember I'm not even close to finishing the Torn World.
GalaxyElements.png

(I'll leave the old torn world up so yous can decide whats better)

Also here is the games hero all indexed and ready to go!
3466c78.png

All credit goes to bensgraphicdesign :)

And theres just a few little updates to the first post, nothing special..​

Ultimo1991

Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 19, 2023
awsome update i have two things to say for this 1 i like this torn world better and 2 im hoping that sprite will work for the title screen i was getting a weird error with the N sprite i was using for some reason...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back