• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

~>The Eevee and Eeveelutions Club<~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Haha - I love the third one! I'm making a sig that looks kinda like it XD
the sig will look awesome :P
I made a userbar.
Yes, it failed, but I couldn't get the images back to edit them... So I though I'd post it anyway. :P
Not that I expect anyone to, but feel free to use it! xD
Finished.gif

(Gonna post more later <3)
nice userbar!!!

welcome to the club,Cyndaqwilfish and PokeFreak201306!!
feel free to answer some ongoing questions

Years
If you had a once in a life time choice to become an Eeveelution for the rest of your life, would you accept the offer? Which Eeveelution?

Leafeon, probably. I'd love to be all of them though - how about the Super Eevee Edition Eevee? Then I can evolve and devolve! xP

Heck yeah I'd take the offer! I would come back as a shiny espeon! :D I feel like living as one would be so awesome, sort of like mystery dungeon!

Greeness xD

Um, hi! I'd like to join cause I love eevee!
Username: Cyndaqwilfish:)
Your partner Eevee: Melody the Eevee (soon to be Umbreon)
Reason why you like Eevee: I like the idea of the stat spreads that change for each Eeveelution, and I think all of them are so cute!

Welcome to the club!

the sig will look awesome :P

nice userbar!!!

welcome to the club,Cyndaqwilfish and PokeFreak201306!!
feel free to answer some ongoing questions

Thank you! I changed it completely but... I still like it!

Thanks again xD

I'd also like to go on a bit of a shopping spree...
May I please purchase another partner Eevee and evolve it into a Vaporeon? Thank you :3

Last edited:

SS01

#PoC Collab
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
If you had a once in a life time choice to become an Eeveelution for the rest of your life, would you accept the offer? Which Eeveelution?
Only if I could revert back to human after. I'd be too indecisive for that sort of thing XD
Leafeon, probably. I'd love to be all of them though - how about the Super Eevee Edition Eevee? Then I can evolve and devolve! xP

I'd also like to go on a bit of a shopping spree...
May I please purchase another partner Eevee and evolve it into a Vaporeon? Thank you :3
XD that's be awesome! That just made me think of this lmao, it seems pretty decent XD

And sure, no problem.

New topic: Have you ever actually used Eevee in battle?
For me, the answer is no. I probably never will either, I prefer to cuddle it XP
Welcome to all new members!

Years
Only if I could revert back to human after. I'd be too indecisive for that sort of thing XD

XD that's be awesome! That just made me think of this lmao, it seems pretty decent XD

And sure, no problem.

New topic: Have you ever actually used Eevee in battle?
For me, the answer is no. I probably never will either, I prefer to cuddle it XP
Welcome to all new members!

That's exactly the one I was talking about! xD

Yay! One step closer to an Eevee Empire...

Yes - I used one in my LeafGreen team who went on to be a Jolteon, and I used two in my current HeartGold team who became Vaporeon and Espeon! I also obviously used Espeon and Umbreon in Colosseum too!

Years
I try to use it in every game that has it just because they are cute and actually good in battle. I currently have an Espeon named Yuko in Heartgold, a Vaporeon named Cyan in Leafgreen, and a Leafeon named Catalina in Platinum. They are all really good and fun to use in-game :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Have you ever actually used Eevee in battle?
Eevee itself I've only ever used whilst training it, evolving it at a leaf/ice rock or increasing its happiness to evolve, but I use the evolutions a lot. The reason I don't use Eevee to battle is that its evolutions gain great moves by leveling up, so it seems like a waste not to evolve them asap. Vaporeon, Flareon and Espeon I barely use because I don't really like Water, Fire or Psychic types, but I use the other evolutions a lot. I've used each of the others at least once each in a play through and they're all been great to use, so yes, I do use the Eevee family in battle! :3

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Have you ever actually used Eevee and its Eeveelutions in battle?

Yes I have. I have used each with the exception of only one!:

Espeon- Of course, my favorite of the bunch. I use her on my Sunny Day team. Great speed and great Special Attack. Not to mention her Magic Bounce just makes her one of the greatest Pokemon out there!

Umbreon- As a wall, this guy can easily annoy his opponent. The Toxic/Wish/Protect combination is just devastating. I used him on my Sunny Day team for a while, with Moonlight. He can work well with wonders on that weather team!

Leafeon- Last but not least, to my Sunny Day team before replacing it with Venusaur, I had Leafeon with her Chlorophyll. She can be a potential physical sweeper. She was really fun and exciting to use. Although most others seem to use her for Baton Pass, I like her style of battling :X

Jolteon- The guy's fast. Teach him Thunder and put him in a Rainy Day team, he can be a force to be reckon with. Although I never used him after 2nd Generation, just only in Pokemon Stadium and Gold/Silver/Crystal xD

Vaporeon- I used Vaporeon quite a bit here and there. Practically to be a staller and a Baton Passer to be quit honest. That's really all I ever used of Vaporeon xD

& Eevee- For Pokemon Online- I decided to make a Little Cup team and have Eevee on the team. Not sure when, but I'll let you know how it goes when I battle with it for the first time!

Flareon- I've used Flareon in Pokemon Stadium and I'm pretty sure I have used it in Generation 1, Red/Blue. I know I choose Vaporeon in Pokemon Yellow, so I couldn't had Flareon then. It's a shame they haven't put much work and speed into Flareon. Definitely a good one in my book, just not for battling!

Glaceon is the only one I have never used. Maybe I should try out a Hail team and have him in?

Last edited:

PokeFreak201306

Pokemon Master
Years
Have you ever actually used Eevee and its Eeveelutions in battle?

Yes I have. I have used each with the exception of only one!:

Espeon- Of course, my favorite of the bunch. I use her on my Sunny Day team. Great speed and great Special Attack. Not to mention her Magic Bounce just makes her one of the greatest Pokemon out there!

Umbreon- As a wall, this guy can easily annoy his opponent. The Toxic/Wish/Protect combination is just devastating. I used him on my Sunny Day team for a while, with Moonlight. He can work well with wonders on that weather team!

Leafeon- Last but not least, to my Sunny Day team before replacing it with Venusaur, I had Leafeon with her Chlorophyll. She can be a potential physical sweeper. She was really fun and exciting to use. Although most others seem to use her for Baton Pass, I like her style of battling :X

Jolteon- The guy's fast. Teach him Thunder and put him in a Rainy Day team, he can be a force to be reckon with. Although I never used him after 2nd Generation, just only in Pokemon Stadium and Gold/Silver/Crystal xD

Vaporeon- I used Vaporeon quite a bit here and there. Practically to be a staller and a Baton Passer to be quit honest. That's really all I ever used of Vaporeon xD

& Eevee- For Pokemon Online- I decided to make a Little Cup team and have Eevee on the team. Not sure when, but I'll let you know how it goes when I battle with it for the first time!

Flareon- I've used Flareon in Pokemon Stadium and I'm pretty sure I have used it in Generation 1, Red/Blue. I know I choose Vaporeon in Pokemon Yellow, so I couldn't had Flareon then. It's a shame they haven't put much work and speed into Flareon. Definitely a good one in my book, just not for battling!

Glaceon is the only one I have ever used. Maybe I should try out a Hail team and have him in?

I have used several of hs forms i hve a Lvl 100 Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Espeon and Umbreon :D
I have glaceon and leafeon but have never used them :/

BZW Golem

Conspirator~
Years
Have you ever actually used Eevee in battle?[/B]
Yes, yes.. but there was only one time that forced me to do that xD

When on my old Silver, I had no idea how to gain happines in another way that battling..

soo... my eevee evolved on lvl.. 45 if I remember right @.@

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
Username: Vato
Your partner Eevee: Evoli the Eevee
Reason why you like Eevee : Eevee is just awesome, my favorite Eeveelution is Glaceon, I love Ice Pokemon (Except for Jynx...ewww), so that makes me love Eevee, too.

TheFallenUmbreon

Dreams shall never fall...
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 27, 2014
If you could somehow change the world, replacing humans with eeveelutions, would you do it? If so, how do u think life would be for you? Good or bad?

In my opinion, I would definitely change the world! When I feel depressed, I just wanna disappear and have some personal time to think. If I became an Umbreon, I could just hide in the shadows!

Years
I would just because of how fun it would be. Everyone would be considered special (at first) because they would have seemingly magical powers. However, unless you were an Espeon and use telekenises, living with no hands would really stink. :)

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
I have plenty of times, although most were just to evolve it or at the beginning of games like Pokémon XD. It still fared pretty well though, especially in Pokémon XD because it starts off with Bite in that game, which helps a lot.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
no i haven't used it much in battles. i have only used it few times

Years
Do you think there will be more Eeveelutions in future generations? If so, what typing would you want them to be?

I think they will personally, and I am really hoping that they make a Bug or Flying type one. I would call it Flutteon or Galeon (the later seems too close to Glaceon, but too bad :P)
(oh, and btw, I'd like to evolve Melody into Umbreon. Thanks!)

TheFallenUmbreon

Dreams shall never fall...
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 27, 2014
Do you think there will be more Eeveelutions in future generations? If so, what typing would you want them to be?

I think they will personally, and I am really hoping that they make a Bug or Flying type one. I would call it Flutteon or Galeon (the later seems too close to Glaceon, but too bad :P)
I would like a ghost and dragon type because I do use a lot of dragon types in most of my games and I have a full family of Eevees waiting for new species to join the party :D

Turn-it

Coordinator/Elite Trainer
Years
  • Seen Dec 4, 2012
Have I ever used an eevee in battle? I guess. It was for training purposes though. I wanted it to learn a certain move. As far as not evolving it ever, no.

Do I think there will be more eeveelutions? I hope so, I currently want to see fighting and ghost! :D

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
I don't think there will be because I think Game Freak doesn't want Eevee to have to many evolutions to avoid confusion and what not. Although I think some Eeveelutions could be very interesting to battle with, I'd love to see their stat distributions.

SS01

#PoC Collab
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016

We've had this topic before, but since that was at the beginning of the club when not many members were here, I'll let it slide, just I won't be giving points to members who've already answered the old one.

Sure, that's fine :)

As for the "Turn everybody into Eeveelutions" topic, I'd say no. As I've said before, I'm extremely indecisive, (to the point where it becomes annoying) So I wouldn't be able to decide XD

PokeFreak201306

Pokemon Master
Years

I think there will be and i would like to see what they could sdo with dRAGON AND fLYING :)
But I would like to see rock and ground,
Rock Eeveelutions could be Prehistoric Eevee :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back