• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

5th Gen Which version would you choose?

Which one?

• Total voters

Great Horned Noctowl

The Not-So Wise Owl.
Years
Which game would you choose? Black 2 or White 2?
I should choose Black 2.

[[EDIT]] But, in my opinition, Black 2 gets Kyurem form with Reshiram and White 2 gets Kyurem form with Zekrom. Do you think its good?

[[EDITED]] When you done voting, make sure to reply on why you want to choose it!

Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2014
I chose White 2 just like I chose White over Black because I prefer Zekrom over Reshiram.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
o i c the other one died. I'm getting both games actually. :3 I got Black and White originally, and I kinda wanna have a game to save all my good stuff on and another to replay, worked well with B/W, so it's a good system. Black 2 will be my main game though!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
D'aw heck, I'm going to go with White 2. I originally picked White, so why not get its sequel? White 2 will definitely become my main Pokemon game, for totes sure.

Zephele

✧ leave it to me!
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2013
D'aw heck, I'm going to go with White 2. I originally picked White, so why not get its sequel?
Pretty much this. Though there's a small chance I may change my mind depending on any differences revealed later on.

Lateon

The Eon Follower
Years
I bought both Black and White, so I'll buy both of the sequels. I use black as my "main" game to store all my pokemon, items, ect, and white to play through the storyline. I'll probably do the same with their respective sequels, though maybe when I get them I'll decide to switch it up.

Rain

Years
I will get both of them. since I got both Black and White. One will be my main game with normal pokemon stored on it and the other will store all of my DW, event or shiny pokemon that I get.

Years
It'd be pretty cool if I could get both, but no way am I going to buy both at the same time xD So I'm going to be getting White 2 first. I got White when Black and White came out and was happy with everything it had to offer, and I'm hoping White 2 will deliver. I really thought White Forest was a much sweeter deal than Black City, so I'm hoping the fact that Kyurem is in its White (Reshiram) Forme in White 2 doesn't hint that things might be switched around this time. I'm sorta going on the basis that White 2 is a sequel to White and Black 2 is a sequel to Black, rather than lumping them all together. So White 2 for me :)

Years
  • Seen May 14, 2012
I'm getting White 2, because I have White. I'm also assuming that you get White Kyurem in White 2.

Years
  • Age 51
  • Seen Jul 22, 2016
Although I will most likely by both, I will probably be getting White 2 first.

Years
  • Age 43
  • Seen Jan 30, 2017
Well This Time I Am Going For Black 2 Since I Prefer Black Kyrem over the White one

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I choose both. I always usually buy both versions and I own both Black and White, so why not? Then I wont have to restart to play through again and I can trade between the games and get more wi-fi events. Its all good in my opinion. These games are shaping up to be quite awesome, though I want to play through White 2 first, mostly for White Kyurem.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
White will be the first one I get for sure but I will get Black later,if not at same time. White was my first favorite with pokemon and looks like it will stay that way with Growlith.

Back