• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

~>The Eevee and Eeveelutions Club<~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'd like to evolve Milla to Umbreon plz :)

Since...uhh I kinda answered that topic when I recently joined, I'm gonna answer the previous one if that's alright?

Have you ever actually used Eevee in battle?
I always have. Well, if you're asking about using an actual Eevee in battle then yeah...that too. I use it to train it, and to evolve it to a certain level where I can use an evolutionary stone or a rock. In terms of evolving it to Espeon and Umbreon, I use it first to battle to increase its max happiness. :) As of now, I've used every single Eeveelution with the exception of Flareon and Leafeon.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
I'd like to evolve Vappy into Vaporeon please :3

I'm going to extend a bit on my answer to the topic. I've used all the evolutions at one point or another. In order of which gets used most, it would probably go Vaporeon, Espeon, Jolteon, Umbreon, Flareon, Leafeon and then Glaceon. Vaporeon is first because it is my favourite obviously and Glaceon is last because of how it's a newer Pokémon and how late it is in the games.

Years
Ugh, sorry about the question repeat! I've got a new one though:
Do you think Eevee should be used more in the anime or given as a starter in future games?

I would love to play a game where Eevee is a starter! I think it would be really fun, and having to decide which Eeveelution I wanted would be fun. As for the anime, I would love it if they introduced a character who had an Eevee, but it never evolves ( like Pikachu :))

SS01

#PoC Collab
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
I'd like to evolve Milla to Umbreon plz :)
YOU KEEP CHANGING FROM MALE TO FEMALE I AM GETTING VERY CONFUSED

Sure, no problem ^^
I'd like to evolve Vappy into Vaporeon please :3
Again, no problem XD

Ugh, sorry about the question repeat! I've got a new one though:
Do you think Eevee should be used more in the anime or given as a starter in future games?

I would love to play a game where Eevee is a starter! I think it would be really fun, and having to decide which Eeveelution I wanted would be fun. As for the anime, I would love it if they introduced a character who had an Eevee, but it never evolves ( like Pikachu :))
It's fine, it happens in most clubs at some point :)

Well, we've discussed having it as a starter before and our conclusion was that it wouldn't be a good starter, it would be evolving constantly. And yes! I'd love an Eevee in the anime that never evolves. Maybe I'd start watching anime then..

Turn-it

Coordinator/Elite Trainer
Years
  • Seen Dec 4, 2012
I do think it should be a starter in future games. I'm currently playing XD and I love that eevee is a starter! :D

vaporeon7

Years
I'd like to see more Eeveelutions and Eevee in the anime, I suppose a main character having one is enough but I'd like to see another main character get one. (I was so disappointed when May didn't evolve her's into Vaporeon.) I think Eevee make excellent starters in Spin-offs. It give a wide range of Pokémon choices. I loved how it was the starter in XD.

Years
I'd like to see more Eeveelutions and Eevee in the anime, I suppose a main character having one is enough but I'd like to see another main character get one. (I was so disappointed when May didn't evolve her's into Vaporeon.) I think Eevee make excellent starters in Spin-offs. It give a wide range of Pokémon choices. I loved how it was the starter in XD.

Definitely.. At least one of the main character in the anime should have an eevee. An then evolve it to one of the eeveelutions... I personally think it should be an Espeon XD or Glaceon

Years

Yep - totally! Though for main-stream games that hit a wider audience than those who know what they're doing, side-games especially benefit, I think, from Eevee as a starter. I'm please at the genius/madman behind all the recent changes to Pokémon hasn't abondoned Pikachu or Eevee as staples in the series. (I mean, think about it, Eevee's has a lot of coverage!) Nobunaga's Ambition + Pokémon is a title that has Eevee as a "starter" of sorts, I believe (?).

As far as anime goes, it's unfortunate that Eevee itself hasn't really been in the anime all that much. When it does it evolves, like most Pokemon, but I love Eevee more than them all XP
However, I somewhat doubt Eevee getting any showtime until Black/White 2. I don't know if they'll do a new show or something, but there will be wild Pokémon other than Unova ones, so perhaps we'll get a glimpse...!

(Oh an by the way...
Club of the month!!! O:)

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
~>The Eevee and Eeveelutions Club<~ Reply to Thread is the club of the month!!!!!
let's party!! :cer_boogie::pink_boogie::cer_boogie:

i would love to see more eevee in the anime though i haven't seen it for almost a year and as everyone said that one of the main character in the anime should have an eevee.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016

Congratulations on winning Club of the Month!! Not only just the members and everyone a part of it, but the entire Eeveelutions are worthy of winning one of these achievements. Hope everyone cherish this moment together!

I don't really watch the Anime so I couldn't tell you or even care about the Anime myself hehe :P although the Pokemon Colosseum for Gamecube does have Eevee as a starter to evolve into Espeon or Umbreon. They do need an updated version, perhaps for the Nintendo Wii or Nintendo DS games to have Eevee as starters. I think there should be. Then again, we would probably need another but more modern game creation of Pokemon Yellow in a different region or world.

SS01

#PoC Collab
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
WE ARE CLUB OF THE MONTH! :pink_boogie: Thanks to everyone who voted for us.
~>The Eevee and Eeveelutions Club<~ Reply to Thread is the club of the month!!!!!
let's party!!

(Oh an by the way...
Club of the month!!! O:)

Congratulations on winning Club of the Month!! Not only just the members and everyone a part of it, but the entire Eeveelutions are worthy of winning one of these achievements. Hope everyone cherish this moment together!

Thank you!!!!!!!! You're totally correct Sector, the Eeveelutions are worthy of this! :cer_tongue:

TheShinyEevee said:
Yep - totally! Though for main-stream games that hit a wider audience than those who know what they're doing, side-games especially benefit, I think, from Eevee as a starter. I'm please at the genius/madman behind all the recent changes to Pokémon hasn't abondoned Pikachu or Eevee as staples in the series. (I mean, think about it, Eevee's has a lot of coverage!) Nobunaga's Ambition + Pokémon is a title that has Eevee as a "starter" of sorts, I believe (?).

As far as anime goes, it's unfortunate that Eevee itself hasn't really been in the anime all that much. When it does it evolves, like most Pokemon, but I love Eevee more than them all XP
However, I somewhat doubt Eevee getting any showtime until Black/White 2. I don't know if they'll do a new show or something, but there will be wild Pokémon other than Unova ones, so perhaps we'll get a glimpse...!
I'm afraid I agree with you, Eevee isn't gonna get any showtime till BW2. It has nothing to do with the current series, so I doubt it'll make an appearance there. Also, I have heard that there is a possibility Eevee might be available in the wild in BW2! O:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Oh my goodness! I am so happy for this club to have become April's club of the month! Amazing job to ShinySearcher for running this club, it was well deserved. :D

And yes, we shall party. :)

Anyways, on to the topic.

When I was young, I was hoping Ash would use an Eevee in his party. I didn't quite understand why he wouldn't get an Eevee for his team. We've seen Gary and quite a few side characters that have Eevee, but why not Ash?

If we can, in a future topic, could we discuss about which Eeveelution is perfect for Ash? Just a suggestion...xD

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Eevee my forever friend
You've stayed beside me
Through thick and thin

Your kind heart your funny ways
I love you most
When you're by my side

Are you just a fox
Light brown and fluffy
Are you the sweetest
From heart to head

You are the best friend
I ever had
You've been beside me
Since I was young

And that's all I need
A great and loyal friend
you maybe just a
Fox but you're my forever friend

Also I would like to Shine my Espeon. Time to be Green!

vaporeon7

Years
When I was young, I was hoping Ash would use an Eevee in his party. I didn't quite understand why he wouldn't get an Eevee for his team. We've seen Gary and quite a few side characters that have Eevee, but why not Ash?

If we can, in a future topic, could we discuss about which Eeveelution is perfect for Ash? Just a suggestion...xD

I guess it would be hard for them to decide what Eevee should evolve into. Ash is the main character after all and won't leave the main cast after the region finishes. I wish he got a Vaporeon though (or better yet Misty.)

Also congratulations for club of the month!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 30, 2023
I really wish that Eevee would be in the anime more..

I looooved whenever May had one. I was just <3 <3 <3. Gary's Eevee, too!

OOHH, Club of the month! Proud to be a membaa! ;D

SS01

#PoC Collab
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Eevee my forever friend
You've stayed beside me
Through thick and thin

Your kind heart your funny ways
I love you most
When you're by my side

Are you just a fox
Light brown and fluffy
Are you the sweetest
From heart to head

You are the best friend
I ever had
You've been beside me
Since I was young

And that's all I need
A great and loyal friend
you maybe just a
Fox but you're my forever friend

Also I would like to Shine my Espeon. Time to be Green!
Thanks, LOL. 75 points again, as I suppose that is like submitting artwork.

Sure, no problem!
Oh my goodness! I am so happy for this club to have become April's club of the month! Amazing job to ShinySearcher for running this club, it was well deserved. :D

Thank you!

Well, you said it. New topic:
Which Eeveelution is perfect for Ash?
I won't reply to this one as I don't watch anime. Those of you who do, get posting!

Also congratulations for club of the month!
Thanks! ^^

Years

Hmm....
I love seeing Ash with Grass types, but I'd love to see him handle a less attack-based Eevee like Umbreon or Flareon, and how he would strategise defensively.

Years

I think Espeon, no main character or rival owned it and it would make a good first Psychic-type for him.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Let's see here. Vaporeon would be more toward Misty. May had Glaceon. Leafeon seems to suit Cilan more. Umbreon is just to dark for the like of Ash, may go with Tracy best. With Brock once using Vulpix/Ninetales, Flareon seem to suit him the best. I can see Dawn have Leafeon, but Espeon would suited perfectly as well for her.

So that leaves two Pokemon remaining, am I correct? Eevee and Jolteon. Well if like Ash's Pikachu, Eevee wouldn't like to be evolved. HA! With Gary having Eevee early one, might as well go with Jolteon.

So Jolteon would be a perfect fit for Ash, in my opinion. I do think Leafeon ties with Jolteon for the best chance for Ash however. Jolteon being Pikachu's same typing and all, Jolteon's design just seem to be suiting to Ash's personality a bit. But Leafeon also goes to Ash's caring nature.

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
You're welcome!

Espeon. Seeing that Ash hasn't tried out a Psychic-type, I think he'd probably train one. :3 He's tried almost every type out there except for Psychic. With Espeon, it'll be easy for him to train, because of its moves.

I would also say Jolteon, based on its personality. To me, Jolteon looks competitive, and so is Ash, I think it'll fit right for him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back