• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Years
  • Seen Nov 16, 2012
RNC would you take other forms of Unown? I dont seem to have a shiny Tornadus at the moment although it is shown shiny in my dex, and I dont think the others you are missing are possible to get (although im sure you know that)

On another note...
I'm in there right now.

and on a separate note, the board is complaining about a character limit, i thought there arent any on this forum.

They make sure you post enough characters so you cant just spam people...

Years
  • Seen May 17, 2012
I know some time last year I traded with you, but my FC was different. idk if having my old FC has anything to do with why its not working...?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
RNC would you take other forms of Unown? I dont seem to have a shiny Tornadus at the moment although it is shown shiny in my dex, and I dont think the others you are missing are possible to get (although im sure you know that)

On another note...

They make sure you post enough characters so you cant just spam people...

I have all shiny unowns, wait, I don't have a tornadus shiny??

Snogaws, I got the fc right, do you see me in there??

Years
  • Seen May 17, 2012
I feel bad asking this, but would it be possible if I can also do a trade for your shiny EV'd Swampert? I can offer the same pokemon I offered earlier. If not it's ok though. I don't want to take advantage of you!

Back