Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Events & Groups Want to join or set up a tournament? You're in the right place! Here you can find competitions and events as well as clans and other groups.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed. Posts in this forum do not add to your total post count. Four-word rule and character-limit do not apply here.

 
 
Thread Tools
  #126    
Old March 11th, 2012 (6:36 AM).
Forever's Avatar
If anyone can, it's you!
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Queensland
Age: 24
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
Posts: 34,869
Something will happen vapor. :3 Eventually!

Uhhh so who did want a mini random battle tourney just to amuse us for now?
__________________
POKECOMMUNITY'S DREAM WORLDFOREVER paired with frizy

Relevant Advertising!

  #127    
Old March 13th, 2012 (5:22 AM).
The Void's Avatar
hiiiii
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: MOTHA RUSSIA
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Posts: 1,416
Why do I keep on losing to nica with her having one/two Pokemon left? DDD:
I WUZZ SO CLOSE!!! WHY DIDN'T I REMEMBER KROKODILE WAS A DARK TYPE?!!

Anyway, long time no see, and it also looks like everyone's still a 'Hatching Egg' rank including nica herself lol... oh well, at least I have the most points in the group, second to nica that is lol... >.>
__________________
Όφις ην μη φάγη όφιν, δράκων ου γενήσεται.
  #128    
Old March 13th, 2012 (7:19 AM).
smurf's Avatar
Veteran Trainer
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Gender: Male
Posts: 216
Hey guys im sooooo sorry if yall are waitning on me ive had some big test in my collage classes and im done now ill be setting up PO today can anyone tell me how to change all the pokemon to male becuz they are all showing up as female
__________________
  #129    
Old March 13th, 2012 (10:16 AM).
Vrai's Avatar
can you feel my heart?
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Posts: 2,898
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Vrai
Quote:
Originally Posted by smurf View Post
Hey guys im sooooo sorry if yall are waitning on me ive had some big test in my collage classes and im done now ill be setting up PO today can anyone tell me how to change all the pokemon to male becuz they are all showing up as female
Open up the advanced window (click under the sprite) and then you can edit the gender, as well as IVs, nature, etc.
__________________
  #130    
Old March 13th, 2012 (2:23 PM).
Overlord Drakow's Avatar
-CONQUERER
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Down Under
Nature: Hasty
Posts: 3,552
Sacred Wings Clan
by Vrai

Read this and expected you to be joining the clan. Way to disappoint me.
__________________
"Power through ambition." - Overlord Drakow
Forum Set
  #131    
Old March 13th, 2012 (2:58 PM).
Vrai's Avatar
can you feel my heart?
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Posts: 2,898
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Vrai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakow View Post
Sacred Wings Clan
by Vrai

Read this and expected you to be joining the clan. Way to disappoint me.
Sorry to be a disappointment, but I'm a pretty loyal fellow. x)
__________________
  #132    
Old March 13th, 2012 (3:25 PM).
Overlord Drakow's Avatar
-CONQUERER
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Down Under
Nature: Hasty
Posts: 3,552
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vrai View Post


Sorry to be a disappointment, but I'm a pretty loyal fellow. x)
It's all good. I value loyalty.
__________________
"Power through ambition." - Overlord Drakow
Forum Set
  #133    
Old March 14th, 2012 (1:30 AM).
Forever's Avatar
If anyone can, it's you!
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Queensland
Age: 24
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
Posts: 34,869
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakow View Post
It's all good. I value loyalty.
Perhaps we should start attacking people who invade our clan. YES I'M TALKING TO YOU VRAI/XEL/YOSHI (to a lesser extent). All of us don't invade your clans!! :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by smurf View Post
Hey guys im sooooo sorry if yall are waitning on me ive had some big test in my collage classes and im done now ill be setting up PO today can anyone tell me how to change all the pokemon to male becuz they are all showing up as female
Yaaay :3 When will you be on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon456 View Post
Why do I keep on losing to nica with her having one/two Pokemon left? DDD:
I WUZZ SO CLOSE!!! WHY DIDN'T I REMEMBER KROKODILE WAS A DARK TYPE?!!

Anyway, long time no see, and it also looks like everyone's still a 'Hatching Egg' rank including nica herself lol... oh well, at least I have the most points in the group, second to nica that is lol... >.>
Krookodile even LOOKS dark, so idk really.
__________________
POKECOMMUNITY'S DREAM WORLDFOREVER paired with frizy
  #134    
Old March 15th, 2012 (2:51 PM).
Kittyipawd's Avatar
Waiting to see red again
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 457
So like im a lurker waiting for the tourney , waddup doe?
__________________

Friend Code 0705-2846-7850 , Fighting type safari (I have a Riolu)
  #135    
Old March 17th, 2012 (5:13 AM).
Forever's Avatar
If anyone can, it's you!
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Queensland
Age: 24
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
Posts: 34,869
/continues to wait for Smurf

I wonder if poor dragon will ever get a win. :(
__________________
POKECOMMUNITY'S DREAM WORLDFOREVER paired with frizy
  #136    
Old March 17th, 2012 (5:47 AM).
The Void's Avatar
hiiiii
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: MOTHA RUSSIA
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Posts: 1,416
Dammit ninja. I mean nica. STOP BEATING ME!! T.T

__________________
Όφις ην μη φάγη όφιν, δράκων ου γενήσεται.
  #137    
Old March 17th, 2012 (6:11 AM).
Livewire's Avatar
Platinum Tier
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Sunnyshore City
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Posts: 14,266
Let's go spy on the other clans and gather intel y/y
__________________
  #138    
Old March 17th, 2012 (6:16 AM).
The Void's Avatar
hiiiii
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: MOTHA RUSSIA
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Posts: 1,416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Live_Wire466 View Post
Let's go spy on the other clans and gather intel y/y
Actually, I'm more of thinking of leaving this clan and joining the Walrein Clan myself Q.Q
__________________
Όφις ην μη φάγη όφιν, δράκων ου γενήσεται.
  #139    
Old March 17th, 2012 (6:22 AM).
Forever's Avatar
If anyone can, it's you!
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Queensland
Age: 24
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
Posts: 34,869
Quote:
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 4 (3 members and 1 guests)
‎Forever+, ‎dragon456, ‎Rednael+
^ They're already doing that to us, Live. :( Plus not meant to clan hump etc dragon. Could be more patriotic but whatever, lol.
__________________
POKECOMMUNITY'S DREAM WORLDFOREVER paired with frizy
  #140    
Old March 17th, 2012 (6:59 AM).
Overlord Drakow's Avatar
-CONQUERER
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Down Under
Nature: Hasty
Posts: 3,552
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever View Post


^ They're already doing that to us, Live. Plus not meant to clan hump etc dragon. Could be more patriotic but whatever, lol.
Only moderators can see the active users viewing a topic right?
__________________
"Power through ambition." - Overlord Drakow
Forum Set
  #141    
Old March 17th, 2012 (7:30 AM).
Livewire's Avatar
Platinum Tier
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Sunnyshore City
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Posts: 14,266
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon456 View Post
Actually, I'm more of thinking of leaving this clan and joining the Walrein Clan myself Q.Q
Which accomplishes what, exactly?

@Drakow

Yeah, only staff can see.
__________________
  #142    
Old March 18th, 2012 (7:56 PM).
smurf's Avatar
Veteran Trainer
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Gender: Male
Posts: 216
hey guys i think im on pokemon inline but im not for sure
__________________
  #143    
Old March 18th, 2012 (7:59 PM).
Forever's Avatar
If anyone can, it's you!
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Queensland
Age: 24
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
Posts: 34,869
Quote:
Originally Posted by smurf View Post
hey guys i think im on pokemon inline but im not for sure
Not on our server. :x

Type "home.brokenrevolution.com"
__________________
POKECOMMUNITY'S DREAM WORLDFOREVER paired with frizy
  #144    
Old March 19th, 2012 (1:19 PM).
vaporeon7's Avatar
My life would suck without you
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Preparing for trouble and making it double.
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Posts: 5,154
Send a message via Skype™ to vaporeon7
I kind of feel like doing Challenge Cup with battle logs in all different gens.
__________________
  #145    
Old March 26th, 2012 (11:53 AM).
free beer
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: England
Age: 20
Gender: Female
Nature: Docile
Posts: 11
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Domino™
Nica, change my name on the member list please. :3
  #146    
Old March 29th, 2012 (11:51 PM).
Forever's Avatar
If anyone can, it's you!
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Queensland
Age: 24
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
Posts: 34,869
Kay done.

OKAY SO GUYS IF YOU'RE STILL WITH ME, SHOUT OUT! Or not, just type. :(

So I was thinking for the war IF IT EVER HAPPENS as I hope it will, perhaps we can like have a number assigned to each participating. Sooo nobody knows who has who and it's legit random BUT YOU CAN CHOOSE YOUR OWN NUMBER and if you wanna face someone, work out with them secretly and choose the same number? idk I haven't suggested this yet and XEL stalks, so ya. lol.
__________________
POKECOMMUNITY'S DREAM WORLDFOREVER paired with frizy
  #147    
Old April 1st, 2012 (11:37 AM).
MarioManH's Avatar
top kek
Gold Tier
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Virginia
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Posts: 498
Why not, I guess I'll join this clan.
__________________
  #148    
Old April 1st, 2012 (3:56 PM).
Kittyipawd's Avatar
Waiting to see red again
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 457
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever View Post
Kay done.

OKAY SO GUYS IF YOU'RE STILL WITH ME, SHOUT OUT! Or not, just type.

So I was thinking for the war IF IT EVER HAPPENS as I hope it will, perhaps we can like have a number assigned to each participating. Sooo nobody knows who has who and it's legit random BUT YOU CAN CHOOSE YOUR OWN NUMBER and if you wanna face someone, work out with them secretly and choose the same number? idk I haven't suggested this yet and XEL stalks, so ya. lol.
Im forever lurking/stalking here forever <3
__________________

Friend Code 0705-2846-7850 , Fighting type safari (I have a Riolu)
  #149    
Old May 5th, 2012 (1:54 AM).
The Void's Avatar
hiiiii
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: MOTHA RUSSIA
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Posts: 1,416
I'm jealous of Walrein clan now
At least they're active xD
__________________
Όφις ην μη φάγη όφιν, δράκων ου γενήσεται.
 
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 5:39 PM.