The PokéCommunity Forums Pokémon: General Discussions Pokémon Gaming Central
Chit-Chat Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Pokémon Gaming Central For topics that aren't necessarily restricted to one game, Pokémon Gaming Central ranges from comparing and contrasting the differences in the gaming generations to discussing the gaming franchise as a whole.
Sort Threads: Spinoff Central | Pokkén

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #626    
Old April 22nd, 2012 (9:13 PM).
damion's Avatar
damion damion is offline
Dragon Trainer
     
    Join Date: Nov 2004
    Location: San Diego CA
    Age: 37
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Timid
    Posts: 79
    hmmm lol i guess i will have to start over...
    i lost track of who i was breeding i have 2 boxes full of eggs -____-
    __________________



    http://trailsofryuken.blogspot.com/

    Relevant Advertising!

      #627    
    Old April 22nd, 2012 (9:19 PM).
    TwilightBlade's Avatar
    TwilightBlade TwilightBlade is offline
    All dreams are but another reality.
    • Crystal Tier
     
    Join Date: May 2007
    Location: Florida
    Age: 25
    Gender: Female
    Posts: 6,675
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by damion View Post
    hmmm lol i guess i will have to start over...
    i lost track of who i was breeding i have 2 boxes full of eggs -____-
    Poor thing. :( It's not our goal to make you work harder, lol. If you identify 20 already-caught species you have to offer (hint: offering all starters gives you an easy 15), you can then trade your mystery eggs within a shop.
    __________________
      #628    
    Old April 23rd, 2012 (5:29 PM).
    Griffinbane's Avatar
    Griffinbane Griffinbane is offline
    I hate Smeargle.
    • Gold Tier
     
    Join Date: Mar 2008
    Location: Pennsylvania, US
    Age: 29
    Gender: Female
    Nature: Lax
    Posts: 1,330
    Yeah, that rule isn't meant to screw with people. It's just meant to cut down on the sheer number of threads that would otherwise pop up that can easily be posted on the Quick Trade thread. Once upon a time, many a year ago, one could not see a day where at least 10 threads would be locked a day. And the number of people reporting threads that were of people posting to obtain or trade like 5 pokemon... yeah, glad I'm not a mod.
    __________________
    Terriermon and Lopmon

    White: 1463 5558 5309
    X: 2208 5685 5454
    - - - -
      #629    
    Old April 24th, 2012 (10:21 AM).
    Perriechu's Avatar
    Perriechu Perriechu is offline
    no more sad songs
    • Gold Tier
     
    Join Date: Apr 2009
    Location: England
    Age: 21
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Modest
    Posts: 4,109
    To come back or not to come back... that's one hell of an annoying question that I've been pondering over the last few days. ))):
    __________________
    twittertumblr ☂ 1349-6159-4149
      #630    
    Old April 24th, 2012 (1:32 PM).
    Griffinbane's Avatar
    Griffinbane Griffinbane is offline
    I hate Smeargle.
    • Gold Tier
     
    Join Date: Mar 2008
    Location: Pennsylvania, US
    Age: 29
    Gender: Female
    Nature: Lax
    Posts: 1,330
    I'm gonna eat you if you don't.
    __________________
    Terriermon and Lopmon

    White: 1463 5558 5309
    X: 2208 5685 5454
    - - - -
      #631    
    Old April 24th, 2012 (1:40 PM).
    Cordelia Cordelia is offline
    Banned
       
      Join Date: Aug 2011
      Nature: Sassy
      Posts: 9,755
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by dragonomega View Post
      To come back or not to come back... that's one hell of an annoying question that I've been pondering over the last few days. ))):
      Or over the last few months... Get back and stay back already!
        #632    
      Old April 27th, 2012 (11:06 AM). Edited April 28th, 2012 by Jolteon*.
      Jolteon*'s Avatar
      Jolteon* Jolteon* is offline
      Super Boss Trainer
         
        Join Date: Apr 2010
        Location: Virginia
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Sassy
        Posts: 352
        RNG'd (first in a while, and working on a sunny-d team)




        Vulpix
        Calm | 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
        Ember, Hidden Power
        Brobee | 59398 | Hatched in Liberty Garden (White Version)

        Rotom
        Modest | 31 / 18 / 31 / 30 / 31 / 30 (HP Fire 70)
        Thunder Wave, ThunderShock, Confuse Ray, Double Team | Levitate
        Brobee | 59398 | Hatched in Pinwheel Forest (White Version)

        The following one was done with an analog watch in the car (ran out of time at home)

        Daramuka
        Adamant | 31 / 31 / 31 / 30 / 31 / 31
        Tackle, Hammer Arm | Hustle
        Brobee | 59398 | Hatched in Unity Pier (White Version)

        Larvesta
        Timid | 31 / 26 / 30 / 31 / 31 / 31 (HP Ice 70)
        Ember, String Shot | Flame Body
        Brobee | 59398 (White Version)
        __________________
          #633    
        Old April 29th, 2012 (11:39 AM).
        EmbC's Avatar
        EmbC EmbC is offline
           
          Join Date: Oct 2011
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 104
          Hi everyone!
          Oh well, I should RNG something. I feel so lazy
          Nice RNG's Jolteon!
          Gratz gr8
          __________________
          Wazzuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup?!
          Black FC: 2795 3126 3188
          B2 FC: 4556 7846 0528
          Mangueiras

          Ma trade thread : Two steps to madness
            #634    
          Old April 29th, 2012 (1:18 PM).
          Jolteon*'s Avatar
          Jolteon* Jolteon* is offline
          Super Boss Trainer
             
            Join Date: Apr 2010
            Location: Virginia
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Sassy
            Posts: 352
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by EmbC View Post
            Hi everyone!
            Oh well, I should RNG something. I feel so lazy
            Nice RNG's Jolteon!
            Gratz gr8
            Thanks dude, and here is my final one so far:



            Deerling
            Adamant | 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
            Tackle, Camouflage | Chlorophyll
            Brobee | 59398 (White Version)

            The reason I say final is because I am really confused. For Phanpy, are Stealth Rock and Ice Shard egg moves?
            __________________
              #635    
            Old April 29th, 2012 (1:21 PM).
            Cordelia Cordelia is offline
            Banned
               
              Join Date: Aug 2011
              Nature: Sassy
              Posts: 9,755
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Jolteon* View Post
              Thanks dude, and here is my final one so far:



              Deerling
              Adamant | 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
              Tackle, Camouflage | Chlorophyll
              Brobee | 59398 (White Version)

              The reason I say final is because I am really confused. For Phanpy, are Stealth Rock and Ice Shard egg moves?
              Ice Shard is an egg move, but Stealth Rock is a 4th generation TM.
                #636    
              Old April 29th, 2012 (1:23 PM).
              Jolteon*'s Avatar
              Jolteon* Jolteon* is offline
              Super Boss Trainer
                 
                Join Date: Apr 2010
                Location: Virginia
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Sassy
                Posts: 352
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Mac of York View Post
                Ice Shard is an egg move, but Stealth Rock is a 4th generation TM.
                Ok, thank you.
                __________________
                  #637    
                Old April 29th, 2012 (1:36 PM).
                Perriechu's Avatar
                Perriechu Perriechu is offline
                no more sad songs
                • Gold Tier
                 
                Join Date: Apr 2009
                Location: England
                Age: 21
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Modest
                Posts: 4,109
                I haven't even began to think about my thread or anything. ): I want to do some sort of CSS that I've never done. My previous designs have been pretty basic. ;; I also haven't even began prepping for RNG aboose. (Chatots etc)
                __________________
                twittertumblr ☂ 1349-6159-4149
                  #638    
                Old April 30th, 2012 (8:32 PM).
                Crooked's Avatar
                Crooked Crooked is offline
                The Worst Person in the World
                   
                  Join Date: Mar 2012
                  Location: Everywhere
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Serious
                  Posts: 31
                  Sure is hard to get a timid magby through Entralink... kept soft reset until I got one.
                  __________________
                  My trading thread:
                  http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=275719

                  Crook
                  FC: 4212 7537 6117
                    #639    
                  Old May 1st, 2012 (2:38 PM). Edited May 2nd, 2012 by Jolteon*.
                  Jolteon*'s Avatar
                  Jolteon* Jolteon* is offline
                  Super Boss Trainer
                     
                    Join Date: Apr 2010
                    Location: Virginia
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Sassy
                    Posts: 352
                    FIRST wild capture and its a FREAKING beast
                    Gligar
                    Adamant | 31 / 31 / 31 / X / 31 / 31
                    Slash, Swords Dance, U-turn, X-Scissor | Sand Veil
                    Brobee | 59398 (White Version)
                    __________________
                      #640    
                    Old May 1st, 2012 (8:37 PM).
                    TheGr8's Avatar
                    TheGr8 TheGr8 is offline
                    lovely pair<3
                    • Crystal Tier
                     
                    Join Date: Jun 2010
                    Location: Sinnoh Region
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Jolly
                    Posts: 529
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by EmbC View Post
                    Hi everyone!
                    Oh well, I should RNG something. I feel so lazy
                    Nice RNG's Jolteon!
                    Gratz gr8

                    thank you EmbC it's been a long time since I've seen ya around here! I've been RNGing up a storm lately, working on a capture is the hardest to shake off the RNG rust that has accumulated.

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Jolteon* View Post
                    FIRST wild capture and its a FREAKING beast
                    Gligar
                    Adamant | 31 / 31 / 31 / X / 31 / 31
                    Slash, Swords Dance, U-turn, X-Scissor | Sand Veil
                    Brobee | 59398 (White Version)

                    that's awesome Jolteon! I love Gliscor's shiny sprite! Congratz on an awesome RNG capture!
                    __________________


                    Youtube | Twitter | VGC| Pair

                    Signature by Khalei


                      #641    
                    Old May 1st, 2012 (9:46 PM).
                    TwilightBlade's Avatar
                    TwilightBlade TwilightBlade is offline
                    All dreams are but another reality.
                    • Crystal Tier
                     
                    Join Date: May 2007
                    Location: Florida
                    Age: 25
                    Gender: Female
                    Posts: 6,675
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by dragonomega View Post
                    To come back or not to come back... that's one hell of an annoying question that I've been pondering over the last few days. ))):
                    COMEBACKRIGHTMEOW. We always need cuties!

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by EmbC View Post
                    Hi everyone!
                    Oh well, I should RNG something. I feel so lazy :(
                    Nice RNG's Jolteon!
                    Gratz gr8 ;)
                    You should, but you don't have to. :P Try to get back in the game by taking baby steps. o/

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Crooked View Post
                    Sure is hard to get a timid magby through Entralink... kept soft reset until I got one.
                    Oh cute. :) I haven't really tried catching anything in my forest... I just like looking at all the Pokemon, haha.

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Jolteon* View Post
                    FIRST wild capture and its a FREAKING beast
                    Gligar
                    Adamant | 31 / 31 / 31 / X / 31 / 31
                    Slash, Swords Dance, U-turn, X-Scissor | Sand Veil
                    Brobee | 59398 (White Version)
                    I love dive ball shiny Gligar! XD


                    The chatroom covers chit chat while the RNG club covers new RNGs. What are we gonna do in this thread now? D: -brings donuts-
                    __________________
                      #642    
                    Old May 1st, 2012 (9:49 PM).
                    Sydian's Avatar
                    Sydian Sydian is offline
                    ≫ the emperor ≪
                    • Super Moderator
                    • Crystal Tier
                     
                    Join Date: Feb 2008
                    Location: Alabama
                    Age: 24
                    Nature: Timid
                    Posts: 31,997
                    Great job on that Gligar, Jolteon*! I just got a Dive Ball shiny Gligar today actually lol. They're prettyyyy. :) Again, congrats!
                    __________________
                    ≫ this is my other self!
                    persona | gun
                      #643    
                    Old May 5th, 2012 (4:18 AM).
                    Jolteon*'s Avatar
                    Jolteon* Jolteon* is offline
                    Super Boss Trainer
                       
                      Join Date: Apr 2010
                      Location: Virginia
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Sassy
                      Posts: 352
                      I'm planning on starting up a new thread. Would someone help me out by making a neato css code? Mine pales in comparison to others.
                      __________________
                        #644    
                      Old May 5th, 2012 (8:35 AM).
                      Igneel510's Avatar
                      Igneel510 Igneel510 is offline
                      Just Getting Started!
                         
                        Join Date: May 2012
                        Gender: Male
                        Posts: 21
                        Oh i feel like complaining today!
                        The Global trade is aweful! everyone only wants to trade legendaries and or shinies.
                        and the ones that dont have those expect to get legendaries and such for basic fifth generation pokemon!
                        Its quite awkward really the way the trade works this way.
                        would be so much better if on the GTS room were you search you can search for people who are looking for the pokemon your offering. and see what they are willing to trade for it.
                        instead of people asking the ridiculous.
                        I had a guy a moment a go who wanted my reshiram. and wouldnt offer anything put patrat.
                          #645    
                        Old May 5th, 2012 (9:08 AM).
                        Perriechu's Avatar
                        Perriechu Perriechu is offline
                        no more sad songs
                        • Gold Tier
                         
                        Join Date: Apr 2009
                        Location: England
                        Age: 21
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Modest
                        Posts: 4,109
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Igneel510 View Post
                        Oh i feel like complaining today!
                        The Global trade is aweful! everyone only wants to trade legendaries and or shinies.
                        and the ones that dont have those expect to get legendaries and such for basic fifth generation pokemon!
                        Its quite awkward really the way the trade works this way.
                        would be so much better if on the GTS room were you search you can search for people who are looking for the pokemon your offering. and see what they are willing to trade for it.
                        instead of people asking the ridiculous.
                        I had a guy a moment a go who wanted my reshiram. and wouldnt offer anything put patrat.
                        There's an important lesson to learn here.

                        Don't use GTS. It's awful and you're more than likely going to get a hacked Pokemon tbh.
                        __________________
                        twittertumblr ☂ 1349-6159-4149
                          #646    
                        Old May 5th, 2012 (9:21 AM).
                        Igneel510's Avatar
                        Igneel510 Igneel510 is offline
                        Just Getting Started!
                           
                          Join Date: May 2012
                          Gender: Male
                          Posts: 21
                          I wouldnt say its aweful every now and then youll find someone whose nice and generous. i mean if i see someone who has next to nought in their box ill offer something nice. like a starter.

                          is there anyway you can tell if someone is offering you a hacked pokemon?
                            #647    
                          Old May 5th, 2012 (10:21 AM).
                          Perriechu's Avatar
                          Perriechu Perriechu is offline
                          no more sad songs
                          • Gold Tier
                           
                          Join Date: Apr 2009
                          Location: England
                          Age: 21
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Modest
                          Posts: 4,109
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Igneel510 View Post
                          I wouldnt say its aweful every now and then youll find someone whose nice and generous. i mean if i see someone who has next to nought in their box ill offer something nice. like a starter.

                          is there anyway you can tell if someone is offering you a hacked pokemon?
                          Idk really, since I don't use the GTS. Do you get to see the status information for the Pokemon or anything? Some people are stupid and alter their Pokemon really badly so it's obvious that it's a hack.

                          Also Reshiram, Zekrom and Victini? I'm 100% sure about the former two, they cannot be shiny. The latter I'm not certain but I think it also cannot be shiny. Someone will have to check back-up my post or something.
                          __________________
                          twittertumblr ☂ 1349-6159-4149
                            #648    
                          Old May 5th, 2012 (10:45 AM).
                          Cordelia Cordelia is offline
                          Banned
                             
                            Join Date: Aug 2011
                            Nature: Sassy
                            Posts: 9,755
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by dragonomega View Post


                            Idk really, since I don't use the GTS. Do you get to see the status information for the Pokemon or anything? Some people are stupid and alter their Pokemon really badly so it's obvious that it's a hack.

                            Also Reshiram, Zekrom and Victini? I'm 100% sure about the former two, they cannot be shiny. The latter I'm not certain but I think it also cannot be shiny. Someone will have to check back-up my post or something.
                            Besides obvious hacks, it's not easy to tell if it is hacked just on the GTS. Reshiram, Zekrom, and Victini can NOT be shiny.
                              #649    
                            Old May 5th, 2012 (10:56 AM).
                            Sydian's Avatar
                            Sydian Sydian is offline
                            ≫ the emperor ≪
                            • Super Moderator
                            • Crystal Tier
                             
                            Join Date: Feb 2008
                            Location: Alabama
                            Age: 24
                            Nature: Timid
                            Posts: 31,997
                            Honestly, if you want good trades, be glad you're at a place like this. We have a lot of reputable traders here that usually have what you might be looking for. And yeah, Mac's right. Those three cannot be shiny. Arceus is in that group too, and I think Celebi? But I'm not sure.
                            __________________
                            ≫ this is my other self!
                            persona | gun
                              #650    
                            Old May 5th, 2012 (11:58 AM).
                            Igneel510's Avatar
                            Igneel510 Igneel510 is offline
                            Just Getting Started!
                               
                              Join Date: May 2012
                              Gender: Male
                              Posts: 21
                              Yeah. well its not lik you could ever find a trade through it anyway no matter what pokemon you search for everyone wants Reshiram and Zekrom under level 9 it seems.
                              or other daft legendaries like that
                              Closed Thread
                              Quick Reply

                              Sponsored Links
                              Thread Tools

                              Posting Rules
                              You may not post new threads
                              You may not post replies
                              You may not post attachments
                              You may not edit your posts

                              BB code is On
                              Smilies are On
                              [IMG] code is On
                              HTML code is Off

                              Forum Jump


                              All times are GMT -8. The time now is 9:18 AM.