• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Club Hex [Ghost-Type Fan Club]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpy.H

Derpy - The Ponymon Elite
Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2013
Club Hex
Ghost Type Fanclub
The Fan Club for Your Ghostly Needs

Spoiler:

Welcome to Club Hex, the Ghost-Type Fan Club! Here you will see a good extensive chat about Ghost-Types, be able to answer some questions, have polls on the next Ghost-Type Pokemon of the Week and gain points by doing other things!

Ghost-Type Pokemon of the Week
Spoiler:

#607 Litwick

Rules
• Make sure to follow Pokemon Clubs' rules and PC's rules.
Activity - Keep active as often as possible
The Topic - Make sure to stay on topic
Trolling etc. - No trolling, spamming or hate. If any of this is seen you will be kicked out of the group
Pictures - Make sure to preview your post before posting any sort of pictures.
Points - Follow the points system properly (It would be best to keep an eye on the amount of points you have if you aren't going to keep an eye on the first post)
Partner Pokemon - Make sure to choose the correct pokemon (Pure Ghost-Types or Primary Ghost-Types)
Topic Starting - You can only start a topic when I, Derpy.H, announce the current one has been completed.

Sign-Up Form
Name:
Partner Pokemon (Feel free to nickname that Pokemon) (Only 1 allowed and please read the rules for this):
Referrer (Optional choice):
Why are you joining?:

Pokemon List
Hover over the pictures to see who they are.

Spoiler:

Members List
Spoiler:

Points - How to earn them
Join the group - 10 points
Recruit a member - 15 points (You only earn this if the person you recruited states your name)
Make your first post - 5 points
Start a topic - 5 points
Make a decent userbar/banner - 10 points
Promoting Club Hex in your signature - 20 points per week (+5 every week if using a userbar in your signature)
Winning Question of the Week - 10 points

Points Shop
Get an extra partner Pokemon - 65 points
Turn any partner Pokemon into a Shiny - 80 points
Get to choose the Pokemon of the week - 30 points
Give a nickname to your extra partner Pokemon - 15 points
Get a special title with your choice of name of it - 160 points

Current Topic
Sableye vs. Spiritomb; which do you prefer?

Old Topics
Spoiler:

Question of the Week
QUESTION #2: How many ghost-type pokemon are there? (Includes Pure, Primary and Secondary Ghost Types)

Old "Question of the Week"s
Spoiler:

Member of the Month
FIRST MEMBER OF THE MONTH NOT CHOSEN YET.

Old Members of the Month
NONE.

Banners & Userbars
Spoiler:

Affiliates
This group has yet to have any affiliates.
If you would like to have your group be an affiliate with this club, please PM or VM me about it.​

Last edited:

RudeStyle

Artangels
Years
  • UK
  • Seen Jul 17, 2016
Name:RudeStyle
Partner Pokemon (Feel free to nickname that Pokemon) (Only 1 allowed and please read the rules for this): Froslass
Why are you joining?: I really like ghost types they have an immunity! Most of them have 2 immunity's. They have different stats to each other, They are all unique! They also look really cool!

Derpy.H

Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2013
Name:RudeStyle
Partner Pokemon (Feel free to nickname that Pokemon) (Only 1 allowed and please read the rules for this): Froslass
Why are you joining?: I really like ghost types they have an immunity! Most of them have 2 immunity's. They have different stats to each other, They are all unique! They also look really cool!

Okay, this is almost perfect. Except in the rules it states exactly this: "• Partner Pokemon - Make sure to choose the correct pokemon (Pure Ghost-Types or Primary Ghost-Types)". And Froslass is a Secondary Ghost-Type Pokemon. Sorry, please pick a Pure or Primary Dark-Type or you will not be accepted.

Last edited:

Kota889

He who dwells in the Shadows
Years
Name:Kota889
Partner Pokemon:Gengar
Why are you joining?: Been a fan of ghost pokemon since Gen 2, and always will be a fan. They look awesome and can deal a lot of damage.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Name: Avishka
Partner Pokemon: Mismagius
Why are you joining?: Ghost pokemon are cool in general and Mismagius is one of my fave pokemon

Spoiler:

Derpy.H

Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2013
Name:Kota889
Partner Pokemon:Gengar
Why are you joining?: Been a fan of ghost pokemon since Gen 2, and always will be a fan. They look awesome and can deal a lot of damage.

Accepted! Welcome!
Ok I'll choose Mismagius as the pokemon.

Now accepted to Club Hex! Welcome!

Name: Avishka
Partner Pokemon: Mismagius
Why are you joining?: Ghost pokemon are cool in general and Mismagius is one of my fave pokemon

Welcome to Club Hex! Enjoy!

Last edited:

RudeStyle

Artangels
Years
  • UK
  • Seen Jul 17, 2016
HaunterVSdusclops.jpg

I just did a little picture with dusclops and haunter.

I was just kind of messing around with the colours and saturations.

What do you think guys?

Derpy.H

Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2013
While I like the style of the picture I feel it kinda gets ruined with the colour changes. Still all right, though.

LegendaryFSK

I control my own fate.
Years
Ah! I'm so glad a ghost type fan club has been created. Been waiting for one of these! I'd like to join.

Name: LegendaryFSK
Partner Pokemon: Gengar
Referrer: None
Why are you joining?: I'm a big fan of ghost type Pokémon. Mostly because Gengar has been and still is on of my all time favorite Pokémon...as you can probably tell from my signature.

Derpy.H

Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2013
Ah! I'm so glad a ghost type fan club has been created. Been waiting for one of these! I'd like to join.

Name: LegendaryFSK
Partner Pokemon: Gengar
Referrer: None
Why are you joining?: I'm a big fan of ghost type Pokémon. Mostly because Gengar has been and still is on of my all time favorite Pokémon...as you can probably tell from my signature.

Heh. I joined these forums. Was here a couple days. Looked here and saw no Ghost-Type Fan Club, and honestly.. I was shocked!

But, on the point. Accepted, welcome to Club Hex!

LegendaryFSK

I control my own fate.
Years
Heh. I joined these forums. Was here a couple days. Looked here and saw no Ghost-Type Fan Club, and honestly.. I was shocked!

But, on the point. Accepted, welcome to Club Hex!

Yes! Thank you!

Already started work on some user bars/banners. Here is the first one. I'll edit the post as I create more! Hope everyone likes it.

2v926io.png

35idi5u.png

dp9w1d.jpg

That's it for now.

Last edited:

Kota889

Years
Oh, very nice work Legendary, I like.

Wish I was good with design and stuff like that. All my talent went towards writing and video games though xD

Derpy.H

Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2013

Yes! Thank you!

Already started work on some user bars/banners. Here is the first one. I'll edit the post as I create more! Hope everyone likes it.

2v926io.png

...More to come!

Thanks for the userbar! Amazing work right there!
P.S. Sorry for not adding you to the Member List when I accepted you. I am a bit busy so I was rushing.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Looks much better than the previous Ghost type club, I like.

Partner Pokemon: Giratina-Origin (Lelouch)
Why are you joining?: Not only are Ghost types suppose to be scary, but they are mighty cool. One of my favorite types. :)

Derpy.H

Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2013
Looks much better than the previous Ghost type club, I like.

Partner Pokemon: Giratina-Origin (Lelouch)
Why are you joining?: Not only are Ghost types suppose to be scary, but they are mighty cool. One of my favorite types. :)

Accepted! Welcome to Club Hex! Hope you enjoy it with Club Hex!

More amazing work from you! Thank you for making these!

NEW TOPIC: Read the first post to see it!

Last edited:

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016

If you could create your own Ghost-Type pokemon (any type e.g. Pure, Primary or Secondary Ghost-Types), what would you call it?

What would I call it is the only question? Alrighty..I would name that Pokemon:

"Nyxi" or "Banshi"(instead of spelling it Banshee)

Kota889

Years
Haha...hmm....If I could create any ghost pokemon what would I call it....oh lordy you do not want me to come up with a ghost pokemon, it'd end up being some sort of Eldritch abomination.

But, if you insist I shall take you into a brief trip of my insane mind. But I digress, naming something isn't my strong suit, so these names may not be any good.

"Umbriel" (maybe better for a Ghost/Dark type)

Meh, thats the only one I can come up with right now. Not very creative is it? xD

Derpy.H

Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2013
Haha...hmm....If I could create any ghost pokemon what would I call it....oh lordy you do not want me to come up with a ghost pokemon, it'd end up being some sort of Eldritch abomination.

But, if you insist I shall take you into a brief trip of my insane mind. But I digress, naming something isn't my strong suit, so these names may not be any good.

"Umbriel" (maybe better for a Ghost/Dark type)

Meh, thats the only one I can come up with right now. Not very creative is it? xD

It sounds cool, IMO.

The ones I came up with when I was a bit younger was "Spooker" and "Scareling". Now those are what you get when you have low creativity :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back