• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Club Hex [Ghost-Type Fan Club]

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyanFlame

Gotta get the sauce
Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2012
Name: CyanFlame
Partner Pokemon (Feel free to nickname that Pokemon) (Only 1 allowed and please read the rules for this): Banette
Referrer (Optional choice):
Why are you joining?: I love Ghost types. I've loved them ever since I laid my eyes on them. They're adorable, in my eyes.

Derpy.H

Derpy - The Ponymon Elite
Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2013
Name: CyanFlame
Partner Pokemon (Feel free to nickname that Pokemon) (Only 1 allowed and please read the rules for this): Banette
Referrer (Optional choice):
Why are you joining?: I love Ghost types. I've loved them ever since I laid my eyes on them. They're adorable, in my eyes.

Accepted! Welcome, and enjoy, Club Hex!

Years
Name: Hikari10
Partner Pokemon: Chandelure (nicknamed Chandy)
Why are you joining?: I love Ghost-types cos they can deal status conditions and have versatile movepools, making them tough to deal with.

Derpy.H

Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2013
Name: Hikari10
Partner Pokemon: Chandelure (nicknamed Chandy)
Why are you joining?: I love Ghost-types cos they can deal status conditions and have versatile movepools, making them tough to deal with.

Accepted! Welcome to Club Hex! Enjoy your time here!

Kota889

He who dwells in the Shadows
Years
It sounds cool, IMO.

The ones I came up with when I was a bit younger was "Spooker" and "Scareling". Now those are what you get when you have low creativity :P

Oh yes, Umbriel is so creative. Totally not the name of one of Neptune's moons at all. *Pokerface*

Derpy.H

Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2013
Oh yes, Umbriel is so creative. Totally not the name of one of Neptune's moons at all. *Pokerface*

lol. I should know more stuff :P. I came up with another name for a Ghost-Type. It's an eeveelution called Souleon. http://oi48.tinypic.com/1yjrqo.jpg and here be the description for it.

Eye closed: Souleon is unable to open both eyes as it will die if it opens both of them due to the Souleon being unable to handle seeing the ghost-world fully.

Faces in the fur: The Souleon contains its emotions in its ghostly fur and some appear at the top of it's fur.

Mouth: It is said that if the Souleon opens it mouth it will suck the spirit out of the opposing pokemon.

The triangle at the bottom of its fur: The triangle part of its fur contains its full soul and if the triangle gets too damaged it releases the soul of Souleon and Souleon dies.

And thats all the info. I got into the topic a bit too much :P

LegendaryFSK

I control my own fate.
Years
Oh, very nice work Legendary, I like.

Wish I was good with design and stuff like that. All my talent went towards writing and video games though xD

Thank you! I've been designing for awhile, so it was pretty simple. Just took a few minutes to get those user bars done. You're lucky though, wish I was better at writing.

More amazing work from you! Thank you for making these!

Thanks! Glad you like them. Wanted to get them done pretty quick so that people could start using them.

lol. I should know more stuff :P. I came up with another name for a Ghost-Type. It's an eeveelution called Souleon. http://oi48.tinypic.com/1yjrqo.jpg and here be the description for it.

Love the idea of a ghost-type eeveelution! I like the name Souleon as well. Pretty sure, if there was an actual ghost-type eeveelution it would dethrone Glaceon and become my new favorite eeveelution.

Derpy.H

Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2013
Thanks! Glad you like them. Wanted to get them done pretty quick so that people could start using them.

A very smart idea, indeed.

Love the idea of a ghost-type eeveelution! I like the name Souleon as well. Pretty sure, if there was an actual ghost-type eeveelution it would dethrone Glaceon and become my new favorite eeveelution.

Thanks! It all came randomly from the top of my head :P

xdom

Jaguar Skills
Years
Name:Xdom
Partner Pokemon:yamask
Referrer (Optional choice):none
Why are you joining?:I love ghost type pokemon and i would like to meet people who also do!

RudeStyle

Artangels
Years
  • UK
  • Seen Jul 17, 2016
I'd make a male mismagius.

Called Mismagio, Types: Ghost.
It would be cool.

I think ghost types need more 3rd evolutions, like Gengar and dusknoir

Derpy.H

Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2013
Name:Xdom
Partner Pokemon:yamask
Referrer (Optional choice):none
Why are you joining?:I love ghost type pokemon and i would like to meet people who also do!

Accepted! Welcome to Club Hex! Enjoy your time here!

I'd make a male mismagius.

Called Mismagio, Types: Ghost.
It would be cool.

I think ghost types need more 3rd evolutions, like Gengar and dusknoir

Sounds cool. And I totally agree with you on the third evolution ghost-types.

I made an evolution for Spiritomb named Spiritrap. http://oi47.tinypic.com/zt9dp4.jpg I like making fake evolutions :D

CyanFlame

Gotta get the sauce
Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2012
I got an idea :D! A black, soul-stealing blob thing! With fangs.

Derpy.H

Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2013
I got an idea :D! A black, soul-stealing blob thing! With fangs.

I'll design it for you! I'll edit the link to the pic in once I am done.

EDIT:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019

Yes! Thank you!

Already started work on some user bars/banners. Here is the first one. I'll edit the post as I create more! Hope everyone likes it.

2v926io.png

35idi5u.png

dp9w1d.jpg

That's it for now.
Nice userbars!!

If you could create your own Ghost-Type pokemon (any type e.g. Pure, Primary or Secondary Ghost-Types), what would you call it?
Minijina
(miniature + mujina, a mischievous Japanese badger spirit)
i would like to see a pokemon like this :
minijina.png

Derpy.H

Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2013
Nice userbars!!

If you could create your own Ghost-Type pokemon (any type e.g. Pure, Primary or Secondary Ghost-Types), what would you call it?
Minijina
minijina.png

That sounds, and looks, pretty awesome. I would love to see that as well!

RudeStyle

Artangels
Years
  • UK
  • Seen Jul 17, 2016
Nice userbars!!

Minijina
minijina.png

Lol looks like a faceless meinfoo

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Name: AlexOzzyCake
Partner Pokemon: Floony the Drifloon
Referrer: N/A
Why are you joining?: I like Ghost types ofc. :3 They're not the most interesting Pokemon to look at, but they're a type I love to use in battle due to their unique resistances and abilities; plus Ghost type moves are perfect for playing tricks on your opponents with.

If you could create your own Ghost-Type Pokemon, what would you call it?
Ehh I'm really uncreative with this kind of stuff but I'd make it a ghost teddy bear and call it Ursless. I don't know why, it just sounds cute/ghost-like to me haha. It'd be Ghost + Normal and it'd be an alternative evolution to Teddiursa. You'd get it by using a Dusk stone on Teddiursa at Night whilst it has 1hp left and its moves would work mainly based on spiting and possession. :3

Kota889

He who dwells in the Shadows
Years
I'll design it for you! I'll edit the link to the pic in once I am done.

EDIT:
Spoiler:

Le gasp!

It's a ditto's ghost! It's going to steal your soul! (Sorry, couldn't resist)

Ahem, anyways, concerning Umbriel, I'm thinking about trying my hand at drawing what I want it to look like. Don't be too expectant since I can't draw a stick man straight right.

Derpy.H

Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2013
Name: AlexOzzyCake
Partner Pokemon: Floony the Drifloon
Referrer: N/A
Why are you joining?: I like Ghost types ofc. :3 They're not the most interesting Pokemon to look at, but they're a type I love to use in battle due to their unique resistances and abilities; plus Ghost type moves are perfect for playing tricks on your opponents with.

If you could create your own Ghost-Type Pokemon, what would you call it?
Ehh I'm really uncreative with this kind of stuff but I'd make it a ghost teddy bear and call it Ursless. I don't know why, it just sounds cute/ghost-like to me haha. It'd be Ghost + Normal and it'd be an alternative evolution to Teddiursa. You'd get it by using a Dusk stone on Teddiursa at Night whilst it has 1hp left and its moves would work mainly based on spiting and possession. :3

Accepted! Welcome to Club Hex! I hope you enjoy your stay!

Le gasp!

It's a ditto's ghost! It's going to steal your soul! (Sorry, couldn't resist)

Ahem, anyways, concerning Umbriel, I'm thinking about trying my hand at drawing what I want it to look like. Don't be too expectant since I can't draw a stick man straight right.

hehe. Well, either way, I can't wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back