Progressing ROM Hacks This forum is for ROM hacks which are currently in production, but not yet finished. Come and find a ROM hack that's starting out, or post your own for others to see! For Pokémon/non-Pokémon hacks.

TrollandToad.com
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #251    
Old April 23rd, 2012 (9:17 AM). Edited April 23rd, 2012 by blackmage856.
blackmage856's Avatar
blackmage856 blackmage856 is offline
     
    Join Date: Dec 2007
    Age: 24
    Gender:
    Nature: Quiet
    Posts: 153
    I dont believe the quick save works Mitchel, because the rom is locked and can only load saves from 'Pokemon DARKMYTH' as it says, but if thats to protect your tiles and everything, thats perfectly fine and acceptable, theres no harm in starting again, if anything we can find more bugs this way :D

    Oh and Pichu gets a legendary mission, exciting !

    WARNING MITCHEL

    The fisherman quest, he accepts ANY pokemon and will take them off you, not just magikarp, so be careful everyone !
    __________________



    Relevant Advertising!

      #252    
    Old April 23rd, 2012 (10:31 AM).
    xxScarletDragonxx's Avatar
    xxScarletDragonxx xxScarletDragonxx is offline
    Food Lover
       
      Join Date: Mar 2012
      Location: Ye Olde Toilet
      Gender: Female
      Nature: Lax
      Posts: 45
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by mitchel1 View Post
      patcher: tsukuyomi
      1. first open up the patcher and click apply patch to new file
      2. under patch ups file.. put the ups file there the one you downloaded
      3. under source put the rom itself
      4.under target to write...rename the game to what ever..BUT YOU MUST ADD THE (.GBA)
      The just hit apply patch wait a few secs then you are done
      put your patched rom into your rom folder and start playing.
      (Original explain from qaz, I was to lazy to write it myself xD)



      Great to hear you liked this hack! Could you be so kind to tell me this "glitch" I wouldn't mind if it's here or trough PM. So I can fix this with the upcomming hotfix. Thanks Dylan!
      Oh, and welcome to this forum, I hope you'll have a great time here!
      Thank you so much! I finally know how to do it now. :D
      __________________
      (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง I fight for my friends.
        #253    
      Old April 23rd, 2012 (2:48 PM).
      TD013's Avatar
      TD013 TD013 is offline
      8 badges in Kanto, I have 10
         
        Join Date: Aug 2011
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 31
        The hack's coming along nicely. Like that your proactive and quick on the updates. Keep up the great work.
        __________________
          #254    
        Old April 23rd, 2012 (5:57 PM).
        kebbles's Avatar
        kebbles kebbles is offline
        Rom Hacker.
           
          Join Date: Jul 2007
          Location: Victoria, Australia!
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Brave
          Posts: 624
          Congrats on your new alpha release mitchell.
          Incredible work, i hope to one day be in your league.
          Once again great work and id love for you to check out my hack, feedback from someone as talented as you would be much appreciated.
          __________________
          Pokémon Ice Version

          When the world is in its final moments..
          Where will you be?
            #255    
          Old April 25th, 2012 (1:48 PM).
          CCCPancakes's Avatar
          CCCPancakes CCCPancakes is offline
             
            Join Date: Apr 2012
            Age: 21
            Gender: Male
            Posts: 19
            Probably my favorite ROM hack. My friend always asks for my phone during classes so he can play this game.

            I can't wait until the next update, as always.
            __________________
              #256    
            Old April 26th, 2012 (2:18 AM).
            HyperKiller's Avatar
            HyperKiller HyperKiller is offline
            What if..?
               
              Join Date: Feb 2012
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Relaxed
              Posts: 80
              I love this hack so far.. the Ukuele Pichu was my best and cutest pokemon, i bet you can imagine my reaction. made it my avatar too! anyway, is it one of your '4 never before showed fakemon'?
              __________________
              Sometimes, you need to know yourself.

                #257    
              Old April 26th, 2012 (1:01 PM).
              seien seien is offline
                 
                Join Date: Apr 2012
                Posts: 1
                An amazing hack!Good work!
                But I have two questions about it:

                1.I have an ips patch which can DPlize the moves of FireRed game. Will it work on this hack or will there be any bugs?
                (DPlize means whether a move belongs to physical attack or spetial attack depends on the move itself, not the type of move)

                2.Why the start pokemons do not contain torchic,mudkip and treeko?
                  #258    
                Old April 27th, 2012 (2:04 AM).
                Great Horned Noctowl's Avatar
                Great Horned Noctowl Great Horned Noctowl is offline
                The Not-So Wise Owl.
                   
                  Join Date: Apr 2012
                  Location: In a Tree near New Bark Town
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Calm
                  Posts: 4
                  Good work on this Pokemon Hacking Stuff! Now, I understand why I beaten by a Level 3/2 Pidgey. I might support this hack.
                  __________________
                  ...
                    #259    
                  Old April 27th, 2012 (3:40 AM). Edited April 27th, 2012 by HyperKiller.
                  HyperKiller's Avatar
                  HyperKiller HyperKiller is offline
                  What if..?
                     
                    Join Date: Feb 2012
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Relaxed
                    Posts: 80
                    Gah, im stuck! when i go in the Unown room im stuck on the puzzle and cant get out! can someone send some picture of how to complete it? i dont wanna start over !

                    EDIT 1: finished the puzzle, AND my pokeballs, is there no way to return there? i want to find the other Unowns!
                    __________________
                    Sometimes, you need to know yourself.

                      #260    
                    Old April 27th, 2012 (6:53 PM).
                    Wesley FG's Avatar
                    Wesley FG Wesley FG is offline
                    Pokémon Kalos Advance !! Gba Hack
                       
                      Join Date: Oct 2008
                      Location: Brazil
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Modest
                      Posts: 333
                      My favorite hack in activity, like a lot of new aspects that you always seek, and put in the game, the graphics are incredible, and excellent playability,
                      Congratulations on the alpha
                      __________________
                      Kalos Demake Soon!!
                        #261    
                      Old April 27th, 2012 (10:01 PM).
                      khyle123 khyle123 is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Nov 2011
                        Location: Rochester
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Bold
                        Posts: 8
                        I've played through both the alphas so far this is amazing! You can tell from the alphas alone this is gunna be great! Hope it gets finished!
                          #262    
                        Old April 29th, 2012 (4:27 AM).
                        bigdonga bigdonga is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Jun 2011
                          Location: Australia!
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Relaxed
                          Posts: 15
                          Found a bit of a glitch in the cave under the ruin.

                          Every time a ghost appears if you use an attack it says "(pokemon) is too scared to attack" but then you get 74 exp anyway... it doesn't take away any pp either so you can level up here for ages.

                          Great game btw, absolutely love it so far, been ages since I've actually slowed down and really gotten into a hack, it's story etc. Thanks.
                            #263    
                          Old April 29th, 2012 (6:10 PM).
                          AxeLea AxeLea is offline
                             
                            Join Date: Jan 2012
                            Gender: Male
                            Posts: 10
                            I can't get this to work for some odd reason... I really want to though! It looks awesome!
                              #264    
                            Old April 30th, 2012 (6:18 PM).
                            MarthGan's Avatar
                            MarthGan MarthGan is offline
                            Master Of Bird Pokemon
                               
                              Join Date: Apr 2012
                              Location: STL!
                              Age: 20
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Calm
                              Posts: 6
                              Can I try a walkthrough of this?
                                #265    
                              Old May 3rd, 2012 (8:27 AM).
                              NO_obslayer's Avatar
                              NO_obslayer NO_obslayer is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: May 2012
                                Gender: Male
                                Posts: 44
                                Could you post a youtube video of finding the meteor detector pls
                                  #266    
                                Old May 3rd, 2012 (9:39 AM).
                                mitchel1's Avatar
                                mitchel1 mitchel1 is offline
                                Rom-hacker/scripter
                                   
                                  Join Date: Jan 2007
                                  Location: Carbon box, near you!
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Naive
                                  Posts: 237
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by NO_obslayer View Post
                                  Could you post a youtube video of finding the meteor detector pls
                                  There is a guide for these questions: Click Here!

                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by MarthGan View Post
                                  Can I try a walkthrough of this?
                                  Sure Marth, everybody is allowed to do that! But if you want to reach the guide, I prefer voice talking in these walktroughs ;)

                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by bigdonga View Post
                                  Found a bit of a glitch in the cave under the ruin.

                                  Every time a ghost appears if you use an attack it says "(pokemon) is too scared to attack" but then you get 74 exp anyway... it doesn't take away any pp either so you can level up here for ages.

                                  Great game btw, absolutely love it so far, been ages since I've actually slowed down and really gotten into a hack, it's story etc. Thanks.
                                  Thanks for reporting bigdonga! I'll take some time to restore this bug, once I find out what causes it. And thank you for your support! Great to hear you seriously take time for the story line, I would like to thank you! ^^

                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by khyle123 View Post
                                  I've played through both the alphas so far this is amazing! You can tell from the alphas alone this is gunna be great! Hope it gets finished!
                                  Thanks khyle, I seriously hope aswell but it sadly takes some time.

                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Wesley FG View Post
                                  My favorite hack in activity, like a lot of new aspects that you always seek, and put in the game, the graphics are incredible, and excellent playability,
                                  Congratulations on the alpha
                                  Thanks Wesley, I hope you'll find some time to test the alpha, that would be great! Again, thanks for your support!

                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by HyperKiller View Post
                                  Gah, im stuck! when i go in the Unown room im stuck on the puzzle and cant get out! can someone send some picture of how to complete it? i dont wanna start over :(!

                                  EDIT 1: finished the puzzle, AND my pokeballs, is there no way to return there? i want to find the other Unowns!
                                  Gz hyper on solving it! For now, there is no way to return! The rope has been removed by Morris so he can, without anyone disturbing him, continue his research!

                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by seien View Post
                                  An amazing hack!Good work!
                                  But I have two questions about it:

                                  1.I have an ips patch which can DPlize the moves of FireRed game. Will it work on this hack or will there be any bugs?
                                  (DPlize means whether a move belongs to physical attack or spetial attack depends on the move itself, not the type of move)

                                  2.Why the start pokemons do not contain torchic,mudkip and treeko?
                                  1. No, that will overule the data that has been written on this rom!
                                  2. Not sure how to answer that. It just popped up in my head about 3 years ago to add them.

                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by HyperKiller View Post
                                  I love this hack so far.. the Ukuele Pichu was my best and cutest pokemon, i bet you can imagine my reaction. made it my avatar too! :P anyway, is it one of your '4 never before showed fakemon'?
                                  Thanks again hyper! And no, ukulele pichu isn't one of the 4 unseen fakemon!
                                  These are: Regighost, Regiwater, Regifire en pendulem (Prince of time)!

                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by CCCPancakes View Post
                                  Probably my favorite ROM hack. My friend always asks for my phone during classes so he can play this game.

                                  I can't wait until the next update, as always.
                                  Thanks CCCPan, great to hear that! Its always great to see people supporting this!

                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by kebbles View Post
                                  Congrats on your new alpha release mitchell.
                                  Incredible work, i hope to one day be in your league.
                                  Once again great work and id love for you to check out my hack, feedback from someone as talented as you would be much appreciated.
                                  Thanks kebbles, and of course like you might now, I did!

                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by TD013 View Post
                                  The hack's coming along nicely. Like that your proactive and quick on the updates. Keep up the great work.
                                  Thanks TD!

                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by xxScarletDragonxx View Post
                                  Thank you so much! I finally know how to do it now. :D
                                  Your welcome scar!

                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by blackmage856 View Post
                                  I dont believe the quick save works Mitchel, because the rom is locked and can only load saves from 'Pokemon DARKMYTH' as it says, but if thats to protect your tiles and everything, thats perfectly fine and acceptable, theres no harm in starting again, if anything we can find more bugs this way :D

                                  Oh and Pichu gets a legendary mission, exciting !

                                  WARNING MITCHEL

                                  The fisherman quest, he accepts ANY pokemon and will take them off you, not just magikarp, so be careful everyone ^^ !
                                  Glad it isn't that big of deal for you blackmage. About the fisherman, I saw it aswell, its currently fixed! Hope you'll reach the legendary mission of pichu!
                                  __________________

                                    #267    
                                  Old May 3rd, 2012 (12:02 PM).
                                  monkeyboi's Avatar
                                  monkeyboi monkeyboi is offline
                                  Pokemon hack/game player
                                     
                                    Join Date: May 2008
                                    Posts: 302
                                    Hey I have the same error that someone else had earlier.

                                    When I do the rocket quest, whenever i get to the goal it says I've taken 270 seconds (lowest I've gotten it to read). My speed it set to 99% from the time I start talking to the woman to start the quest to actually doing the quest.
                                    __________________


                                    -If you are reading this and are about to post a question about a game do everyone a favor and read the thread first to see if your questions been asked already thank you for reading this-

                                    What am I up to currently?
                                    Nothing now that I lost the file and don't feel like continuing it
                                      #268    
                                    Old May 5th, 2012 (1:41 PM).
                                    Kota889's Avatar
                                    Kota889 Kota889 is offline
                                    He who dwells in the Shadows
                                       
                                      Join Date: Jul 2011
                                      Location: Alabama.
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Calm
                                      Posts: 52
                                      I'm having the same problem with the first rocket quest. The lowest I have been able to get it is around 270 seconds. I think there's a similar problem with the mart quest in the first town, however I could be wrong though if it actually takes around 280 seconds to get from there to the lab and back.

                                      Other than that, awesome hack. Looking forward for this being fixed.
                                        #269    
                                      Old May 5th, 2012 (10:59 PM).
                                      mostactop mostactop is offline
                                         
                                        Join Date: Jan 2010
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Posts: 11
                                        I recently have solved that problem....try to save your game regularly and load it back (by not using F1 OR Shift + F1)..Once loaded the game, try not to push the spacebar button till you finish the quest..
                                          #270    
                                        Old May 6th, 2012 (6:54 AM). Edited May 6th, 2012 by DrFuji.
                                        NO_obslayer's Avatar
                                        NO_obslayer NO_obslayer is offline
                                           
                                          Join Date: May 2012
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Posts: 44
                                          im having trouble getting out of the 2nd town ive done the meateor mission and the mushroom mission sand the gym but the console wont let me out it says i have to follow the story line pls help

                                          fixed it i had to do a proper games save instead of save state then reset my emulator

                                          i found a glitch with pidgeys back sprite it is floating above the text bar
                                            #271    
                                          Old May 6th, 2012 (8:19 AM).
                                          Pokehacker1's Avatar
                                          Pokehacker1 Pokehacker1 is offline
                                          a kid with a knack for mapping
                                             
                                            Join Date: Apr 2012
                                            Location: Somewhere over the rainbow
                                            Age: 16
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Nature: Calm
                                            Posts: 51
                                            this hack looks great!
                                            I' definitely try it sometime.
                                            I can't wait 'til the full version is released
                                            __________________
                                            Who wants lunch?



                                            Hacks I support:


                                            Part of:

                                            *currently looking for a tiler
                                              #272    
                                            Old May 6th, 2012 (9:40 AM).
                                            Kota889's Avatar
                                            Kota889 Kota889 is offline
                                            He who dwells in the Shadows
                                               
                                              Join Date: Jul 2011
                                              Location: Alabama.
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Nature: Calm
                                              Posts: 52
                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by mostactop View Post
                                              I recently have solved that problem....try to save your game regularly and load it back (by not using F1 OR Shift + F1)..Once loaded the game, try not to push the spacebar button till you finish the quest..

                                              Well that actually worked. I don't know why as I never use the spacebar in the hacks. I guess It has something to do with the save states or something? I dunno, well glad that there was a solution to that.
                                                #273    
                                              Old May 6th, 2012 (2:21 PM).
                                              qaz015393's Avatar
                                              qaz015393 qaz015393 is offline
                                              pokemon revenge developer
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Aug 2009
                                                Age: 27
                                                Gender: Male
                                                Posts: 790
                                                I finally had some time to play the new alpha. great job.
                                                I don't know why but I'm having a problem, I'm doing that mission *don't know if it is one or not* in Mt. Hydronic and I borrowed the guys hammer. It says I only have 2 mins but I can't get out of the dang thing. I even turned on real time on the vba emulator & nothing. The same thing happens when I play it on my psp. I'm stuck in the dang cave *I dont want to use my old save bc I caught some pokemon that took me a while to find*.
                                                __________________

                                                POKEMON REVENGE TEAM IS looking for members APPLY HERE so the hack can continue.

                                                3Ds Fc= 0619-4312-9526 IgN is Near My trade shop is here
                                                  #274    
                                                Old May 6th, 2012 (7:08 PM).
                                                Imm0RtAL_xxx Imm0RtAL_xxx is offline
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: May 2012
                                                  Gender: Male
                                                  Posts: 1
                                                  plz can anyone help me and tell where is the meteor finder device im searching from last 3 days!this is so dumb
                                                    #275    
                                                  Old May 6th, 2012 (10:56 PM). Edited May 6th, 2012 by mitchel1.
                                                  mitchel1's Avatar
                                                  mitchel1 mitchel1 is offline
                                                  Rom-hacker/scripter
                                                     
                                                    Join Date: Jan 2007
                                                    Location: Carbon box, near you!
                                                    Gender: Male
                                                    Nature: Naive
                                                    Posts: 237
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Originally Posted by Kota889 View Post
                                                    I'm having the same problem with the first rocket quest. The lowest I have been able to get it is around 270 seconds. I think there's a similar problem with the mart quest in the first town, however I could be wrong though if it actually takes around 280 seconds to get from there to the lab and back.

                                                    Other than that, awesome hack. Looking forward for this being fixed.
                                                    Basically, I think I've two explanations for this.
                                                    1) Once you've aceepted "A race against time" you should delever the package to prof. rowan and RETURN to the vendor for your reward. The timer would now be reset so the rom can use his memory for the follow mission, wich is now for example: Story mission: Where is that bagon... I meant egg!
                                                    2) You should NEVER, EVER use the space bar to speed up these missions.

                                                    Quote:
                                                    Originally Posted by NO_obslayer View Post
                                                    im having trouble getting out of the 2nd town ive done the meateor mission and the mushroom mission sand the gym but the console wont let me out it says i have to follow the story line pls help

                                                    fixed it i had to do a proper games save instead of save state then reset my emulator

                                                    i found a glitch with pidgeys back sprite it is floating above the text bar
                                                    1) Finish Story mission: Discover Torn World!
                                                    2) Pidgey's backsprite has been solved!

                                                    Quote:
                                                    Originally Posted by Pokehacker1 View Post
                                                    this hack looks great!
                                                    I' definitely try it sometime.
                                                    I can't wait 'til the full version is released
                                                    Thanks pokehacker, If I may suggest you to play the alpha's? I've no clue when the full release would been released!

                                                    Quote:
                                                    Originally Posted by qaz015393 View Post
                                                    I finally had some time to play the new alpha. great job.
                                                    I don't know why but I'm having a problem, I'm doing that mission *don't know if it is one or not* in Mt. Hydronic and I borrowed the guys hammer. It says I only have 2 mins but I can't get out of the dang thing. I even turned on real time on the vba emulator & nothing. The same thing happens when I play it on my psp. I'm stuck in the dang cave *I dont want to use my old save bc I caught some pokemon that took me a while to find*.
                                                    Thanks qaz, about the hammer thing, I would like to trouble shoot that with you.
                                                    1) Did this happen after the package delevery at atlernion city?
                                                    2) Does this also happen when you choose for the pickaxe?
                                                    3) It doesn't show you've reached ... seconds?
                                                    Thanks for reporting qaz! I'm sorry about your save file :( I hope you'll find a way out quickly without the timer (But I doubt that).

                                                    Quote:
                                                    Originally Posted by Imm0RtAL_xxx View Post
                                                    plz can anyone help me and tell where is the meteor finder device im searching from last 3 days!this is so dumb
                                                    There's a guide in the first post for these questions.
                                                    (If you can't leave atlernion city, you should finish first story mission: Discover torn world. What will start by the old man that's located in Atlernion city...(This is also told in-game ;))
                                                    __________________

                                                    Closed Thread

                                                    Quick Reply

                                                    Join the conversation!

                                                    Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                                    Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                                    Sponsored Links
                                                    Thread Tools

                                                    Posting Rules
                                                    You may not post new threads
                                                    You may not post replies
                                                    You may not post attachments
                                                    You may not edit your posts

                                                    BB code is On
                                                    Smilies are On
                                                    [IMG] code is On
                                                    HTML code is Off

                                                    Forum Jump


                                                    All times are GMT -8. The time now is 5:12 AM.