• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Frequently Asked Questions & Simple Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
No, thats not the one i dont think. i do recognise some scenes (the flyover by the Kanto birds, and the space bit with Mew and co), but the one i remember had others in like Celebi, the sinnoh lake trio, and shaymin in it, and didnt really feature many of the other, non-legendary pokemon seen. The one i saw certainly used these scenes, but added other legendaries to the mix. it wasnt a fan creation either.

Well according to Serebii's anime dex the lake trio haven't appeared in the intro of a movie. So you're probably either thinking of something fanmade or you didn't see the trio, and then we come back to Sinnoh League Victors.

brandoneball

Victini!
Years
Does anyone know where I can find a free MP4 download of Poke'mon episode Top-Down Training, and one of The Rise of Darkrai that way I can download them to my PS Vita?

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
Does anyone know where I can find a free MP4 download of Poke'mon episode Top-Down Training, and one of The Rise of Darkrai that way I can download them to my PS Vita?
"Asking for outside websites to provide you with episodes of the Pokémon Anime or Movies is also not tolerated here. "
Regardless of the type of download asking for them is prohibited. Best bet is to google search "Pokemon Downloads" or some query that is close to that. If anyone is willing to pm you about it, then they can do so as well.

Years
Pokemon Season 6 - Advanced, Music?

There is a specific song that is played throughout this series and also in Season 7 but not sure about Season 8. For example in the episode 'A Different Kind Of Misty' the music plays in the background when Ash is teaching Thatcher how to battle with his Plusle and Minun, when Ash is telling him how to be a 'hero' it is playing, so my question is does anyone know what song im talking about? I swear its also in one of the movies either the 2nd or 3rd. If anyone could please tell me the name of it so I can youtube it that would be great as its an awesome song and I would love to use it as a intro on a youtube video, thank you!

*This song plays a lot so you don't have to go to that specific episode but it plays in most episodes in Season 6 so yeah thank you so much if you can help :)

Perriechu

Years
Does anyone know where I can find a list of UK airing dates for the original series? I see dates for Japan and the US but nothing more on pretty much every site I go to.

The first episode, Pokemon - I Choose You aired in the Uk during September 1999. I don't know the exact date, sorry. ):

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Does anyone know where I can find a list of UK airing dates for the original series? I see dates for Japan and the US but nothing more on pretty much every site I go to.
Here's a full list, I'm sure it'll be a little more helpful. http://www.pocketmonsters.net/series/20

You'll need to click each title and it'll direct you to a page with various titles and air dates for different countries.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Thanks. Unfortunately where it says English, it only has the US air date, nothing for the UK.

Woops, my bad I missed that. Ah. Well the only information that I could gather myself was that useful at all was from wikipedia, which seems reliable, as I do sort of remember watching Pokémon on SMTV Live.
In the UK, Pokémon first aired on Sky1, then it was followed by airings on GMTV and CITV in the summer of 1999 including their Saturday morning show SMTV Live and proved to be extraordinarily popular, to the point were segments and sketches of the show itself were based around Pokémon (e.g. the Pokérap).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pokémon_(anime)#Airing_and_production

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen May 8, 2012
I have a question that is sort of pokemon-related

Is Rica Matsumoto, ash's voice actor, married? I have searched on the net but I didn't find her marital status.

Also, does she have children?

Perriechu

Years
I have a question that is sort of pokemon-related

Is Rica Matsumoto, ash's voice actor, married? I have searched on the net but I didn't find her marital status.

Also, does she have children?

Uh, it's hard to say. I searched around and nothing mentions her being married or having children. She might be, but we probably won't know since there's no reason to put it on the web. She's not exactly a huge actress who works on screen. She's a voice actress who won't have much known about her.

F1refly

Stuff and things
Years
Some Quick Questions regarding the Show

Hey PC Guys.

I have always loved the Pokemon series ever since I saw that episode where ash caught Caterpie. For years no pokemon series aired here in South Africa so I have a few questions regarding the show as I'm sure you guys will answer better than the internet.

First of all:
1. What happened to Misty, Tracey Sketchit, May, her little brother and Dawn? Do we see them in other episodes. I recall seeing May in some of the Diamond and Pearl series but do any of the other characters appear in the newer series?

2. What happens to all of ash's pokemon that he caught in previous regions? I would love to see Feraligator and Bulbasaur make a comeback. Maybe even Squirtle

3. The series has been around for a little over ten years, so why has it only been three or four years in the series?

4. Do Jessie and James pokemon get confiscated at the end of every series? Because they never have the previous series pokemon, apart from Meowth. Victreebel, Arbok and Seviper where my favourite of their pokemon.

These are what I can remember off the top of my head. If I remember anything else I'll ask as well.

Perriechu

Years
Hey PC Guys.

I have always loved the Pokemon series ever since I saw that episode where ash caught Caterpie. For years no pokemon series aired here in South Africa so I have a few questions regarding the show as I'm sure you guys will answer better than the internet.

First of all:
1. What happened to Misty, Tracey Sketchit, May, her little brother and Dawn? Do we see them in other episodes. I recall seeing May in some of the Diamond and Pearl series but do any of the other characters appear in the newer series?

2. What happens to all of ash's pokemon that he caught in previous regions? I would love to see Feraligator and Bulbasaur make a comeback. Maybe even Squirtle

3. The series has been around for a little over ten years, so why has it only been three or four years in the series?

4. Do Jessie and James pokemon get confiscated at the end of every series? Because they never have the previous series pokemon, apart from Meowth. Victreebel, Arbok and Seviper where my favourite of their pokemon.

These are what I can remember off the top of my head. If I remember anything else I'll ask as well.

Misty left after the Johto series but came back during the Hoenn league for a while. Tracey left after the Orange Islands and is shown now and then when Ash rings Professor Oak. May left after Hoenn, and you're right, she appeared in a few episodes during the DP era. Max left with her but has yet to make an official return.

They're left at Professor Oak's lab. fyi, it was a Totodile, not Feraligatr. :)

Because if they aged Ash and Co, they'd have a 20 year old as the main protagonist. Ash being 10 is mainly for kids, if he was 20 it would just be weird imo.

No one knows what happened to Seviper, Mime Jr. or Carnivine. (I only remember those 3 being with them, Dustox was released, Cacnea left with Gardenia). It's speculated that they're left at Rocket HQ. Or maybe James' Pokemon are sent to his grandparents' house.

little hint, use the quick questions thread next time! :)

TheFuturePokemon

Natural.....
Years

Misty left after the Johto series but came back during the Hoenn league for a while. Tracey left after the Orange Islands and is shown now and then when Ash rings Professor Oak. May left after Hoenn, and you're right, she appeared in a few episodes during the DP era. Max left with her but has yet to make an official return.

They're left at Professor Oak's lab. fyi, it was a Totodile, not Feraligatr. :)

Because if they aged Ash and Co, they'd have a 20 year old as the main protagonist. Ash being 10 is mainly for kids, if he was 20 it would just be weird imo.

No one knows what happened to Seviper, Mime Jr. or Carnivine. (I only remember those 3 being with them, Dustox was released, Cacnea left with Gardenia). It's speculated that they're left at Rocket HQ. Or maybe James' Pokemon are sent to his grandparents' house.

little hint, use the quick questions thread next time! :)

Dawn is set to appear in BW2

Most of ash's pokemon are still at Oak's with the exception of Charizard which is still in Characific Valley and Squirtle which is still with the squirtle squad.

Ash will stay ten forever.

Jessie and James left their old pokemon at Rocket HQ becuase they were not Pokémon native in the Unova region and thus would attract unwanted attention to the trio.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
As Dragonomega said next time please use this topic.

His pokemon from previous generations usually return at the League. Or in Battle Frontier like things. So more then likely if he participates in a World Tournament he will bring back his previous pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back